The Rendezvous Ch. 04

Story Info
Patricia finishes off her weekend with one final act.
2.1k words
4.26
12.5k
13
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers

Patricia woke to the feeling of warmth on her pubic area and smiled at the pleasant sensation it brought to her body. She opened her eyes and looked down to see him in the process of shaving her with an expert hand. She spread her legs to make it as easy as possible for him to remove any trace of her pubic hair and to give him a good view of her pink. Her asshole was very sore and she tried her best to ignore the discomfort.

He grinned at her and said, "You were starting to get a little stubbly, Mrs. Coleman."

She grinned back and said, "Let me guess, Mr. Johnson. You just couldn't wait until I was awake to start."

His finger brushed her hard clit as he said, "No sense putting things off. You know, after today you should really consider keeping the area shaved. Your body looks hot this way."

She let out a sigh and said, "You haven't seen me with a bush. I might look even sexier."

He placed the hot towel down on her flesh to wipe away the last of the shaving cream and said, "Yes I have. Your husband showed me pictures and I know he wishes you shaved. No man wants to stop to pull a hair out of his mouth while eating pussy."

She let out another moan as his fingers started to caress her clit, then said, "Since you put it that way, I'm going to keep myself nice and smooth."

His fingers moved across her pink lips and he said, "Good. I know your husband will be very happy."

She scowled and said, "I can't believe we're almost out of time."

He frowned a little as his finger moved a little further toward her wet hole and said, "I know. I wish there were some way to have a little more time, but that is out of our control."

She shook her head and said, "Damn it. Just long enough to have you inside of me one last time and I know what you want."

He got a wicked grin on his face and said, "You sound pretty certain about what I want. I might surprise you."

She laughed and said, "You are very easy to read, Mr. Johnson. You want anal."

He laughed in response and said, "You know me so well, Mrs. Coleman. I'm going to lie down on my back and I want you to take me all the way this time."

It took her a moment to find the bottle, but quickly had a liberal amount of lube covering every inch of his massive dick. She spread her legs over him and looked into his dark eyes as she lowered herself for his pleasure. The tip pressed against her sore asshole and she ignored the impulse to stop her actions.

She pressed down and her body felt like someone just set it on fire, but at least she wasn't being torn in two this time. She wanted to close her eyes from the pain, but managed to keep them open and continued to stare at his dark face. She felt his fingers on her clit and the fire cooled enough to continue her self impalement.

It was a long and grueling process to take him all the way, but his magic fingers worked to constantly cool the inferno that threatened to release itself from within her body. She felt his flesh press against her skin as she reached the point of having him all the way inside of her. There were almost no tears in her eyes this time and let his fingers fan away the pain completely.

She started to slowly move up and down on his massive shaft and his moans compelled her to hasten her movements just a little. Patricia started to moan from the sensation of his fingers and the fulness inside of her asshole. Every movement she felt inside of her tight hole sent chills through every pore and there was no sign of the fire that had threatened to engulf her body just a short time ago.

She increased her tempo and started to gyrate her hips, which caused his moans to become something far more animalistic. Her moans matched his and she knew they were both on the verge of release. Her eyes wanted to close again, but for an entirely different reason.

She forced herself down hard on his shaft and saw his eyes close. His head moved back as he let out a groan of pure pleasure and she felt him fire deep inside of her dark hole. Her asshole contracted around the massive shaft and she was hit by a powerful wave as his fingers worked much harder to bring about her heightened state of raw pleasure.

They were in perfect unison as she felt him shoot deeper and deeper inside of her dark hole. They cried out in their shared pleasure over and over again, which filled her ears like a perfect symphony meant only for them. Her head forced itself back and her eyes closed tightly against her will, which caused something far more guttural to release from her lips.

She felt the last of the shared contractions and kept him deep inside of her. Patricia wanted to keep the sensation of his release as deep as possible, which meant she was fighting the urge to remove him quickly and take her mouth to his manhood. Her eyes opened and she smiled at the glazed look in his own.

His fingers moved away from her clit and she felt his hands start to slowly work their way up her flesh, which added greatly to the sensation her body was feeling in the aftermath. He started to soften within her, but was not about to let him go so quickly. Despite the feeling of his head slowly moving down within her tight hole, she could still feel what he had given her buried deep and loved the feeling.

His hands reached her tits and she let out a pleasant sigh at his touch. She could feel his head moving further towards her exit and his release was following far too close for her taste. She gave up the fight out of fear of losing far too much of him with no rigidity to keep his white inside of her.

Patricia pulled herself up a little and she felt the pleasure of his slow exit from her asshole. She felt some of him follow the path out, but her hole closed tightly before she lost much of anything. Her lips quickly found his flaccid shaft and her search began.

It wasn't easy, but she managed to get him inside of her mouth in its entirety. She was staring at his slick stomach and smiled at more than just the bitter flavor on her tongue. There was a little remnant of his release mixed with the taste of her asshole and she loved the salty surprises she was finding on his soft manhood.

Her eyes looked into his and there was the look of contentment in them. His hands started to caress her head as she slowly worked her tongue over everything inside of her mouth. She could feel what he had given her buried deep and found the sensation to be wonderful. She pressed her lips together and slowly released him from her mouth. Her tongue worked hard to ensure she truly found everything. His head was soon free and she moved her eyes to stare at his flaccid dick, which was glittering in the light of the room.

She scowled and said, "I just wish we had a little more time, Mr. Johnson."

He said, "That makes two of us. We have just enough time to take a shower, if you want."

She moved her head up to look into his partially glazed eyes and nodded. A shower was a good idea and it postponed putting any clothes on. Patricia wanted to stay naked with him for as long as possible and feel his hands on her body once again.

She lead the way and could feel his remnant move with each step, which caused her to smile at the wonderful sensation. His hands started to caress her cheeks and she smiled at his masterful touch. Patricia entered the impossibly small bathroom and stepped into the shower. They once again found themselves having to move around to share the water and wash each other thoroughly and their hands ensured there was no part left unclean between them.

The time had come for her to leave and she had to put the latex back on to cover part of her body. She felt his powerful hands zip up the back and the tightness returned to her tits and ass. Patricia grabbed her purse and headed for the door. He did not follow, nor did she expect him to. Her hand gripped the nob and she hesitated for just a moment.

If she turned, she would be unable to stop herself from returning to his body. Patricia willed herself to open the door and left the room without another word being spoken by either of them. The smell of the old building hit her hard and she wanted to gag, but held it back and walked to the stairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, she saw the greasy hair of the clerk and he was grinning widely. Patricia knew the dirty man was listening to the sounds of sex through the door and pleasured himself to the music they were making. If she could deal with him stroking himself upon her first arrival, then she could easily deal with the thought of him doing it while listening behind a closed door.

She kept her head firmly fixed on the exit and did her best to ignore the smell that was emanating from everything around her. Her hands forced the door open to allow fresh air to cleanse her nostrils and was hit by the smell of fresh urine just outside. Patricia looked at the waiting car and walked towards the door, which was held open by the driver. She got into the car and knew the driver was staring at her ass, which caused her to smile for the first time since she left the room a short time ago.

She looked out the darkened windows as the car started to move towards her house and back to her waiting husband. Every bump in the road caused her ass to hurt just a little, but she also felt some remnant of him still deep inside of her as well. Patricia wanted to tell the driver to turn around, but knew he was paid far too much to listen to anything she had to say.

Her house came into view and the car stopped. She could no longer feel any remnant of him and her body was starting to get sore from all of the bumps they had hit. The door open and she held her purse in her hand. The door opened and she decided to give the driver one last look as a special tip for driving her to her rendezvous.

She spread her legs before getting out and could see his eyes look down between her legs and focus on her pink. Patricia slowly maneuvered herself out of the car and pulled the matte latex up so he could see her ass as she walked to her house. The driver's eyes were burning into her flesh and she smiled at the sensation. Each step towards herself was intended to be as erotic as possible and knew he must be very hard beneath his pants.

She walks into her house and can find no sign of her husband or Mrs. Johnson. Patricia sets her purse down and starts to head to the one place they must be. Her hand reaches for the bedroom door and Mrs. Johnson opens it before she gets the chance. She is wearing her trench coat and a look of satisfaction on her face.

Their eyes meet for a moment, but Mrs. Johnson moves past her and she can hear the door close as she leaves their lives forever. Her eyes move to the bed and she can see her husbands flaccid dick glistening in the light. She crawls between his legs and easily takes him into her mouth. She smiles at the bitterness that presents itself to her tongue and takes her time cleaning everything.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,314 Followers