The 'Reno' Project

Story Info
She's worries that she sexually attracts females.
20.7k words
4.47
4.4k
5
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Suzee McCloud had left her home city in an effort to escape the unfortunate situation she was in.

Some of the occasional females she engaged in sexual encounters with, would at some stage of the cuddling-plus would cry something like, 'Oh là là, Suzee' and she regarded that as unwelcomed branding.

She didn't consider herself to be exclusively sexually oriented toward other women, but rather being 'neutrally sexually oriented', giving her the choice on which way to swing at the time.

Suzee (31), only child of Robert and Hannah McCloud, had lost her parents six months earlier. They were at sea when hit by a rogue storm that overturned their recreational pleasure boat. They drowned.

Her beloved maternal grandmother had died four months before that.

Those personal tragedies and Suzee' s embarrassing problem of her seemingly increasing ability to draw horny females to her side, convinced her to go off and make a fresh start.

She ended up in Sunrise City of 187,800 citizens, making it large enough for her to live in near anonymity. She'd inherited a huge collection of assets from her departed kin and had no need to work ever again, provided her investments with two highly-recommended investment management companies were not pillaged unlawfully.

Awareness that she possessed a remarkable ability to bond with a certain type of woman without knowing what type that was, had more or less crept up on her.

That rather disturbed her.

Did that mean she so stupid or so naïve to prevent her from concluding why this, um, affliction at times seized her so passionately?

She didn't think of herself as being brainless, having done very well completing her formal education at university.

All she knew was she possessed something that triggered in some females an excitement, to ignite passionately, generating a burst of focus and energetic abandonment that temporally attracted then to her sexually and irresistibly.

That didn't always result in woman-on-woman sex but nevertheless, more often than not, they both usually mutually enjoyed glorious and very wet connections.

What she had concluded from this abnormal behaviour was she'd become a modern-day sex honey pot.

Adding to the mystery was something that deepened to her frustration: she continued to be rather unappealing to males.

Paradoxically, she was interested in finding the answers to why this was happening but on the other-hand, she refrained from seeking professional advice in the fear she wouldn't like the findings after confessing at being in a sexual jam.

* * *

After four days of staying at a hotel in Sunrise City, that actually did experience glorious sunrises, Suzee moved into a leased apartment, on the 7th floor of a recently completed block of 64 units with views across the city and to a distant mountain range. She paid the premium to gain possession of a larger corner apartment that also provided a view to the east to take in the River Ashford.

The river cut through the 240-acre Pioneer Memorial Park where wheeled conveyances were prohibited apart from prams and bikes for under 10-year-olds that made it a stroller and jogger's paradise.

Earlier, during the accompanied inspection of some of the remaining vacant luxury residential units in Portobello Apartments, the leasing agent began showing signs that Suzee had come to recognise only too well.

They were standing in the main bedroom of a ground floor fully furnished 'demonstration' apartment when Suzee was devastated to learn that her power to heavily attract a certain type of female had not extinguished by relocating to Sunrise.

On the other hand, the letting agent did have a gorgeous body and a lively personality.

Michelle, had pushed her boobs in her tight top forward, was staring at her client intently and her tongue tip showed between her lips.

To avoid wasting time, Suzee whispered, "Do you want me?"

"Yes," Michelle said huskily, taking that as a green light and launched herself at Suzee and they hugged, and began to heat up.

They moved with difficulty, still in an eyes closed embrace and managed to land safely on the king-size bed they were spent the next fifty minutes passionately engaged.

As they left, Michelle said, "I don't know what came over me. I'm usually stroking dicks, including my husband's. But I felt empowered stroking your belly and we had some of the best sex I've ever had."

"That's great, I enjoyed it too," Suzee said, combing her hair. "Now Michelle, take me to the apartment that you are pretty certain that I will sign up for."

They went to floor seven and Suzee fell immediately felt at home in the corner unit.

She shifted into her corner apartment next morning and Michelle phoned and apologized for 'losing her mind' with Suzee the previous day.

Suzee urged Michelle not to worry, that they had simply being caught up by some type of emotional tsunami that had turned into a mutual enjoyable experience for them both.

"I think we should say no more, and not indulge in repeat encounters."

"Most certainly," Michelle said, sounding relieved. "For goodness sake, I'm married."

"Then that shock experience is our secret, right?"

"Absolutely and thanks you sweet lady," Michelle said, ending the call.

"Fuck, the curse remains with me," Suzee sniffed, thinking she really didn't want to be involved in such random behaviour although she had to admit most of the erotic experiences produced more upsides than downsides, although there was no telling if that would always be the case.

She sniffed again, thinking that the prolonged bouts of slow and sensitive kissing often became so divine that her toes would curl.

But she said firmly, "No, no, no more."

Such wanton behaviour was turning her into a despicable 'loose woman' in leading good women astray, if only temporarily. Undeniably, such wanton behaviour was not a good look.

Ah, perhaps she should look to befriend a young devout clergyman to be her mentor, one who was not really interested in having sex, if such a clergyman existed.

Suzee awoke that night in the small hours and cried, "Omigod, where does one hope to find a clergyman who I would find impossible to contaminate and as well would have me respond positively to his mentoring?"

Her inner-voice told her she didn't need a mentor, that she was aware that she only had to say no and at least some of the hot females would back off. Further, a well-aimed kick between the legs would take care of most persistent women that she'd over-heated.

Suzee went to the bathroom quite pleased with herself. Yes, she only had to be firm and say something like 'Get your hands off me, bitch' and probably most women would back off with profuse apologies.

Sitting on the toilet she thought, why hadn't she attempted to switch off the rising passion before this? How could she have been so thick?

"Ah," she said aloud. "My focus would have switched on to what I wanted, which was sexual encounters that met with my approval. How pathetic I've been, not believing I could control what was happening. I need my head read."

Suzee spent the remainder of the lonely night tossing and turning, acting as if she were a pathetic loser. She spent some of the following day with her head hanging low, and sobbing at times, believing she had lost her way. Fatigued, she finally fell asleep on the sofa, making no effort to stir and go to bed when realizing relief that slumber-land loomed over her.

During that second night in her new home she went to the kitchen for a glass of water, then to the toilet and went into the lounge where she fell asleep again while watching a film on TV.

She awoke just before 9.00 am, with sun streaming through some of the windows. Stretching, she felt as if she was emerging from a bad dream, energized and raring to go.

Go where? She had no idea.

Suzee started off for the kitchen and thought Ah, the morning newspaper was supposed to be dropped outside her apartment door by 7.30. She checked, and collected it.

Glancing at the front page with articles informing her of murder, carnage on the roads, a missing dog found up a tree (what?) and a looming strike that would affect food deliveries throughout the city if it went ahead, she groaned. She flipped over a bunch of pages and found herself looking at the Business Section and specifically at a three-column wide advertisement about Mason-Freeman seeking an assistant general manager.

What?

She was surprised by that reaction because she was not looking for employment and who the hell was Mason-Freeman in the business world?

She began reading. The family company, established in 1959, specialised in kitchen fit-outs and kitchen renovations. It required an assistant general manager with flair, imagination and experience in leading a restructuring of the company to update its business premises and business practices.

Suzee thought, ah, the company was sliding into oblivion because it had not kept with the times and the family was preparing to make a last-ditch effort to turn the business around and return to profitability.

She had restructuring experience.

It began after she'd outgrown her 3-foot cube dolls' house with a fold back roof that had been gathering dust in the basement for three years. Her father advertised it for sale but failed to attract a buyer.

Twelve-year old Suzee, dismayed that a buyer had not been found for her former treasure, set to work with a sharpened pencil and ruler and rubber and made rough scaled profile drawings separately of the living room, kitchen and two bedrooms and wrote a specification for each room on the décor and the setting out of the miniature floor furniture and fittings. She then creatively designed the layout of the two main walls of the channel kitchen that could be swung out on hinges at the back of the cube so the child could play at staking shelving and re-arrange storing things in cupboards.

Her late father, who'd built the original dolls house, had been amazed at Suzee' s creative ability but protested the changes she'd proposed were too complicated for him to produce.

"Mum," Suzee had called. "Dad won't help me."

"Doug, please help our daughter with anything she wants. You know I've said you don't spend enough time with her but give your blasted dog heaps of attention."

Grumpy, who owned a chair and table manufacturing business, got his team at work to share in remodelling the dolls house that had failed to make the $300 asking price. The updated version sold for $1890, with two prospective buyers locked in a tussle to buy the great-looking rejuvenated play house.

Reflecting on that venture, which won her dad's respect for her creativeness for one so young, Suzee decided to apply to the recruitment agency for the position of assistant GM at Carter-Freeman.

Suzee thoughtfully wore a plain top and long skirt, a pair of horn-rimmed glasses she picked up from a Two-dollar Shop, combed her hair straight and her only make-up was pale lipstick.

She looked with satisfaction into the full-length bedroom mirror and thought she looked like a relict from the same era as when the company she was seeking employment with was established.

The company's chairman/CEO attended the second interview at the employment agency. The aged CEO was bearded and dressed in Harris Tweed, looked approvingly at Suzee, whereas the consultant, dressed immaculately in a trim dark business suit, had looked ready to vomit when she first met Suzee.

Frank Mason said, "I see you have a Bachelor's Degree in Design which is some appeal to me."

Suzee nodded and the consultant Anna-Maree, presumably eager to land Mr Mason with someone he found acceptable, asked what was the theme of Suzee' s thesis. She almost swooned when Suzee said, "Trends in Domestic Kitchen Design in the Past 50 Years."

"Oh, my word, that must have landed you into deep research Miss McLeod?"

"A little and fortunately a lot has been published in kitchen design over past decades and is held in archives."

Mr Mason stroked his beard and said, "Excellent, and I don't suppose you know a thing about our designs?"

"Not really, but I did look at your website and saw the designs look rather dated. Some need to be in that category to appeal to conservative home-owners in need of some level of remodelling. Your two top sellers, I would think, would be the Advent Package and the Colonial Package."

Maree-Anne was shocked by the applicant's critical comment that the designs appear to be rather dated but her breathing steadied a little when Mr Mason said, "My late partner's granddaughter, who is our general manager, keeps telling me the same thing, that we are losing market share by not offering modern design alternatives in our range."

"She sounds as if she has her head screwed on."

The consultant slumped back in her seat as if accepting defeat when Mr Mason said, "I beg your pardon. Where does that comment leave me?"

"It would be rude of me to say with your head buried in the sand."

Maree-Anne covered her eyes with a hand while Mr Mason's face slowly broke into a smile and he said, "You have gall, young lady, which is probably what we need. You are the only applicant we've interviewed that appears to possess vision and a strong backbone. Have you worked actively on company restructuring?"

"No, but I'm well-versed in the principles of restructuring. If you basically keep out of it, I'm sure that your late partner's granddaughter and I will present you with a restructuring plan with obvious promise to increase your company's market share in business providing you have the courage to implement it."

"Omigod, Emma will be pleased to have a real hottie like you working alongside her. Maree-Anne, please prepare the employment contract and forward it to me. This young lady is provisionally hired pending on the outcome of her inspecting the business and Emma giving her the once over."

"Are you sure, sir?"

"Miss McLeod?"

"Yes, I accept the opportunity provided the salary is realistic and your general manager gives me the thumbs up. I won't need to tour through the business because what's there now will be greatly changed by the time Emma, you and me get the restructuring designs completed to hand over to the architects."

"Wow Miss, I'm having difficulty keeping up with you," Frank Mason said, stroking his beard idly. "You know, I'm hugely confident I'm making a good choice in hiring you. Emma gave up on me with this one, when we couldn't agree on which applicant to hire and she told me to go ahead a find someone, anyone, and she would live with the consequences."

"You know, Emma is going to be floored that I chose you. May I call you Suzee?"

"Please do, Frank. Let's shake on the progress we have made, subject to Emma's approval. With your company's huge project in mind, we need peace, not war when we start the ball rolling."

They shook hands and Frank said admiringly, "Suzee, you have a wise head on your shoulders for one so young. By the way, Emma is only four years older than you, well within your generation, as they say."

Chapter 2

Suzee arrived on schedule at the offices of Mason-Freeman Kitchen Fit-out and Renovations Specialists Ltd in the Orange Grove Light Industries Estate only five miles from the city centre. The company's factory sprawled out behind the three-level office block plus basement on a site that until it was subdivided and sold-off for light industry sites had been a huge orange orchard previously.

She took the lift to the third level and by-passed reception and headed for the door marked Chairman.

The senior receptionist came speedily around the counter calling, "Excuse me Miss, you can't go in there without an appointment."

The intruder smiled and said sweetly, "Oh but I can, I'm Suzee."

The receptionist stopped and looked uncertain as Suzee opened the door without knocking and entered, closing the door behind her.

Frank, sitting opposite the job recruitment agent Anna-Maree with presumably the blonde sitting beside him being the general manager Emma Freeman, turned as Suzee entered and looked stunned.

Frank and the snobbish consultant were looking at a different Suzee.

Gone were the glasses, straight hair and dull lipstick.

They were looking at a Very Modern Miss in a midnight blue very short tight dress instead of the cheap pink smock she wore at the initial interview, curly brunette hair had replaced straight-combed hair, she wore no glasses, gone were her mother's mule loafers, replaced by red suedette-fabric mid-heel court shoes and her gorgeous face was truly revealed by artfully tinted facial make-up, smoky bronze eye shadow and violet lipstick.

"Omigod, an overnight transformation of the shy and unassuming candidate," Frank said in delight.

"Omigod," was all that Anna-Maree could manage.

The general manager, who's seen the smart-phone photo that Anna-Maree had taken surreptitiously talking to Frank at the initial interview rose and in delight said "Hi, Suzee, I'm Emma, the GM."

"Hi Emma," Suzee said, pleased at the friendly welcome but her heart sank when she saw Emma's eyes initially gaze cloud momentarily and then begin to brighten with passion.

Oh heck, Suzee almost moaned aloud at the thought that her resolution to reject all sexual advances by women was yet again under severe test.

Her first thought was the Emma had everything going for her in terms of sex appeal.

Secondly, she thought her nipples and belly were already beginning to tighten in anticipation of a potential sexual encounter.

And thirdly, humping against Emma to respond to her initiating humping would perhaps enhance their work relationship, although perhaps not for long. Who knows?

No, don't be an ass, Suzee told herself. Reject any advances, absolutely.

The meeting ended within 15 minutes with agreement on a draft contract been finalized for the company's external legal consultants to draw up and to be signed ASAP.

Within 10 seconds of Emma and Suzee entering Emma's office and they stood facing each other, Suzee just had time to say 'Nice office' when Emma, eyes burning brightly, pulled up her light leather skirt to reveal her peach coloured panties and said, "You gorgeous witch, you've made my panties wet."

The wet patch was obvious.

"I-I'm sorry. All I can do is to apologize if it were me responsible for that release."

"A unique aura that began emitting from you, Suzee and I suspect you know you possess it. It began taking hold of me. Be my plaything, you bitch. Lie over my desk on your back and allow me to lick you."

Emma raced over to lock and door and quickly returned, licking her lips and freeing her boobs.

What followed after Emma helped Suzee to remove her top and bra, was 40-minutes of intense kissing and mutual pussy licking.

"Wow that came close to the best sex I've ever had."

"You were really fired up," Suzee said.

"Yeah, and we must include anal rimming next time," Emma gloated. "It's about 10 years since I last was with a female. You are incredibly amazing."

Suzee had nothing further to added.

"Right, Suzee," Emma said combing her hair. "We must keep this relationship absolutely confidential. Frank is old school and would vomit if he knew about this between us and would fire one or both of use after coming near to a heart attack in rage."

"Okay, let's be sensible about this," Suzee said, applying lipstick. "We must never again misbehave on this property."

"Good thinking, baby. Wow, you've exhausted me more than my husband does and we were at it for less than 45 minutes. I should introduce you to my brother. He spends some mornings before going to his office on weekdays at a gym and has told me at least a couple of times it's pussy galore out there but none of them are as good as fuck as our mother."