The Renter Ch. 01

Story Info
A his/hers perspective of a woman and her young renter.
3.2k words
4.39
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadMouse
BadMouse
12 Followers

This story was written collaboratively with Goodeater, and I want to thank him for challenging me to step outside of what I normally write. I'm looking forward to working on the second chapter (and maybe more) with him. Enjoy!

____________

He seemed to be a very nice young man. He had moved into my spare rooms downstairs just last week. It was unfortunate that he needed the rooms because of the downturn in the economy and losing his job, but I welcomed the thought of the help he could provide with all of the home improvements that needed to be done. It was difficult being a single woman without a lot of money to hire the necessary repairmen.

If only there were physical benefits too, I thought to myself. With his toned body, he was pretty easy on the eyes. Maybe not handsome, but definitely good looking in a rugged kind of way. Not the type that I normally would find attractive, but not having a partner for such a long period of time had me thinking all kinds of naughty thoughts.

He had just headed to Home Depot to get a quote on the flooring for the kitchen, living room and hallway. That was going to be the first project we were going to tackle. I was looking forward to seeing my young renter without his shirt while he worked alongside me ripping up the old flooring and laying down the new. Just the thought of his toned body sent a shiver down my back and a tingle between my legs. It had definitely been too long!

I had returned from work, and wanted to wash the day off. I gave some loving to my dog before making my way to my bedroom. I left the door slightly ajar for her as I went into the ensuite and readied myself for the shower. I quickly disrobed and stepped into the glass enclosed tub underneath the steamy, hot spray. I bent my head, allowing my short red hair to soak under the pulsing water as it continued to cascade down my body.

As the massaging fluid melted into my tired muscles, I slipped into a fantasy of my young renter. I could almost picture his toned chest with the smooth muscles rippling. I loved the shape of his ass in the jeans that he always wore and wondered what he would look like naked. Was he cut, or not? Did he keep himself trimmed?

As I considered the possibilities, I lathered the puff and skimmed it over my breasts. My meandering mind had already gotten me aroused and my nipples were taut and sensitive to the brush of the puff. I could feel the moisture gathering between my legs.

_____________

I knew she would be in the shower when I returned home because that's what she always does. It's like clockwork. First she has her tea, then she pats the dog. And then she showers and puts her robe on. Every single night. Maybe it's because she's older. I'm not quite sure of her age, but believe she is at least 17 years older than me since I only recently graduated from college while she just had her 15th year anniversary at work.

I walked into the house quietly and heard her ensuite shower on as expected. I didn't know what I should do, but I knew what I "wanted" to do. You see, I have always had a thing for older women. And she's a redhead. I couldn't believe my luck with this room and board stuff. Wow! It was like a dream come true.

_____________

My mind continued to consider my new renter. He was so much younger than me. I wondered whether he found me attractive. I was in pretty good shape for someone my age and looked at least 10 years younger than I actually was. My breasts, although large, were still firm. My ass was well rounded but not overly large and my legs and thighs were toned and smooth. I may carry a little more weight than what would be considered beautiful by todays standards, but it just made me more cuddly.

I continued to glide the puff over my body, down my abdomen and over my mound. I had previously trimmed the hair over my pubis into a neat curved triangle, and shaved the lower labia so that they were smooth and silky on the sides of my slit. I carefully soaped the area before clutching the puff in one hand and using the other to touch the engorged bud of my clitoris. An electric jolt travelled to my core, and I released more of my juice from my needy hole. I thought of the young man and what he could do to me.

_____________

... a dream I couldn't pass up. I quickly quieted her dog with some ham from the fridge and tiptoed up the hallway, into her open bedroom and stopped just outside her bathroom door. The door was cracked to let the steam out so I slowly widened the gap. The shower door was glass, clear but steamy. I could barely make out the outlines of her curvy body. Heaven.

I longed to see the real thing. See all of her. I envisioned her full breasts and her sweet abdomen. Was she shaved? Or did she have curls there? I felt myself starting to grow. And I knew that once that happened it would be hard to stop myself from moving forward. I had to make a "go - no go" decision quickly. GO!

_____________

Lost in my reverie, I quickly soaped the rest of my body, allowing my hands to caress the curve of my buttocks, skim down my smooth legs and come back to the soft mounds of my breasts. The nipples were painfully erect now and I felt my pussy clench in need. Once I was finished my shower, I would have to give myself some undivided attention to relieve the mounting ache. I could imagine it was my young renter's mouth, tongue and hands working my sopping core.

I turned the shower nozzle onto the rain setting and rinsed the dense lather from my body. The heat sent billows of steam into the room and out the door. I wondered whether I would have enough time to get myself off before my renter returned from his errand.

_____________

I loosened my belt to relieve the mounting pressure, and as I lowered my boxers a bit, my cock sprung out announcing its freedom. Although I hadn't touched it yet, it was already throbbing and engorged. Just when I began to give it some attention with a few quick strokes, the shower turned off and she opened the glass doors to grab her towel.

As I stepped back from the door, I caught a glimpse of her in the mirror. Just as I had suspected, pure beauty. Full supple breasts with taut, light pink nipples and round, firm ass. And yes, a nicely trimmed mound with the hint of her protruding nub coming out of it. She could not see me, but I could see her.

I should sneak away, but I couldn't. I wanted to watch her dry off her body, brush her hair. I just wanted to watch her forever.

_____________

Ahhh. That felt so good. I turned off the shower nozzle and opened the door to grab my towel. The room was full of steam and the moisture beaded on my face and body as I stepped from the tub. I bent my head slightly as I rubbed my hair with the towel, the short style not needing too much drying. I then took the towel and lightly patted my body dry, lifting my breasts to get the skin underneath. I watched my reflection in the misted mirror, admiring the slightly rosy glow to my skin. I set the towel aside in favour of my vanilla scented body butter, taking a dollop to gently massage into my skin. I started with my legs, massaging the cream in slow smooth circles up from my calves and over my thighs. I rubbed another amount on my palms and reached behind to spread it on my pert little derriere. I continued to slowly rub the creamy butter up over my tummy, breasts and arms. As I spread the sweet smelling body butter, I thought of having male hands on my body, smoothing the lotion. Of feeling a rigid cock pressing against my warm, satiny skin.

_____________

As I continued to enjoy her beauty, she began applying lotion to her smooth milky skin. I couldn't imagine a better show. I was fully erect and stroking at this point. I thought I noticed her glimpse towards my presence out of the corner of her eye through the mirror. Did she see me? She must not have, because she continued to go about her business and I KNOW she would have called me out if she had caught me peeping!

It was then that I realized that although I was nervous and scared to get caught, I actually wanted her to see what she has done to me. My testosterone fuelled my bravery as I inched closer to the opening in the door and continued to watch.

_____________

Mmmm. The lotion application finished, I once again grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my clean, soft, vanilla scented body. I gave a quick fluff to my slightly damp hair, and turned to leave the washroom.

I stopped in shock as I opened the door. My renter was right there! How long had he been there? How much had he seen? And then I looked at him and noticed his state of arousal. My god, he was erect and glorious. Definitely had been watching me. Did he see me in the shower, or when I got out? When I was applying the body butter?

I clutched my towel to my breasts, at a total loss for words. My pussy, still aching with need from my shower ministrations and fantasies, leaked more moisture that dampened my thighs. Maybe it was time for my renter to do some serious working on me. I allowed my towel to drop, displaying my lush figure in all of its glory to the young man before me.

"See something you like"?

_____________

At first I thought she would slap me in the face, but when she let her towel drop my outlook improved considerably. I stared firmly into her green eyes and did not smile.

"Does it look like I did"?

I was nervous about what she would say and overjoyed when she slowly dropped to her knees while never releasing her gaze from mine.

My instincts took over at this point. I have always been slightly dominant with my girlfriends, but this was different. She was older. I made the quick decision to do what felt natural. I grabbed her hair and pulled her towards me and she hungrily consumed my member. At that moment, I decided I was the luckiest man alive.

_____________

Cheeky boy! I thought to myself. But oh, was his cock glorious. I could see a drop of precum glistening on the tip of his smooth luscious head. His member wasn't huge, but was a decent size and I just needed a taste.

I slowly dropped to my knees, watching his reaction while I reached to tug his pants down to more fully expose his shaft and the balls that had been hidden. I felt him grab my short locks, and more forcefully present his swollen member to my waiting mouth.

I wanted to taste him and feel him on my tongue. I started with a full insertion, swirling my tongue around his head as it passed into the back of my throat. I then bobbed my head up and popped the head out, licking around the edge. Taking my tongue, I licked down his length, then gently suckled one of his balls before shifting to do the same with the other. Then, using flat broad strokes of my tongue, continued licking my way up to the smooth mushroom shaped top, while caressing his shaft with swift firm strokes of my hand.

I began to suck more firmly on the head, swirling my tongue over and around the ridge while I stroked his rigid length and balls with greater pressure. I slid my mouth further down, then dragged it up again, using my tongue to trace the ridge as I passed. Getting into a rhythm, I continued to consume his cock with sure, thorough strokes of my tongue, mouth and hands. I could feel his legs tensing and his balls getting harder as he came closer to cumming.

_____________

I felt my balls tighten as I got closer to cumming.

She was gorgeous from head to toe. As I watched her head bob up and down on my cock, I enjoyed her movements. The way her hips swayed as she worked me over with her mouth and hands. The way her ass became a perfect sphere as she lowered herself. I wanted to take that ass and I wondered if she would allow it.

With this thought I began to erupt. I took my cock from her mouth so she would not have to taste it, but she hungrily remounted and took what seemed like loads of cum into her mouth and swallowed it down. She looked up at me with a small drip in the corner of her mouth and smiled.

"Oh Maddie, that was heaven."

_____________

I felt his balls tighten and grow harder in my hands and knew that he was ready to explode. He tried to remove his cock from my mouth, but I wanted to have his cum in my throat. I wanted to taste his essence on my tongue. He erupted into my mouth and I felt the jet hit the back of my throat, filling my mouth faster than I could swallow it down. It took awhile before he was spent and I felt his member slowly turn flaccid between my lips. I carefully licked him off before turning my gaze to his face and smiling.

"Oh Maddie, that was heaven."

"It was, was it?", I said with a saucy smile, "How about you show me a little of that then JD".

I slowly got off my knees and stood before my young renter, naked with my pussy now completely dripping. Seeing him so aroused and giving his cock that attention had left me burning and aching to be filled. I wanted his cock, but first his mouth and tongue.

_____________

She stood and I immediately engaged her lips. She had such strong full lips. It had been many years since I had tasted my own cum, but there was no mistaking that there was plenty still there. Rather than turning me off, it aroused me even more. My tongue flicking over hers. The taste of myself within her mouth. And her whole torso pressing and grinding against me. Whatever softening that had taken place when I released was gone now. I was full hard and I was ready for her.

_____________

He pulled me into his arms and took my mouth in a passionate kiss. I knew that he would be able to taste his own essence on my tongue as they entwined. My breasts, with their sensitive nipples were pressed tightly to his chest, their scraping against the material of his shirt driving me crazy. My pussy was throbbing and the juices from my arousal had started to drip down my inner thighs. I was so wet. I could feel his cock already responding and hardening against my mound and belly. The joy of youth.

I moaned into his mouth and fumbled my hands underneath his shirt to feel the smooth hard planes of his chest. I broke our kiss, to tug the shirt over his arms and head.

"I want to feel your skin, your naked body on mine."

I took an arm, and led him toward the bed. I held his gaze as I lay down, spreading my legs so that he could see my glistening core with the clit enlarged and poking from it's hooded sheath.

_____________

When she spread her legs, I had to keep myself from diving right in. I have played it down a little, but my absolute favourite thing to do in the whole world is licking a nicely groomed slit, and hers was wet and ready to be licked.

Risking seeming too eager, I moved in quickly before she closed her legs. First starting with broad strokes, I let the full girth of my tongue lap her sex. I have found that women enjoy this, but the real reason I do this is that it is the best way to taste.

"Maddie, you taste delicious". (She was a bit salty, but sweet as well, and her juices were thick like jelly).

She began to rock her hips and I latched onto her clit so it could not get away from me. Now, with it between my lips i could quickly flick it with the tip of my tongue. That seemed to be the magic act. Her breathing increased and she grabbed my hair (which hurt, but she was clearly out of control). I stopped flicking and put that in my back pocket for whenever I needed it.

Her juices were now dripping down to the little puckered star of her anus, and I took advantage of that with my thumb. Since I didn't know whether she would like it , I started by slowly circling her sphincter with my thumb, and when she moved towards my touch I knew she wanted me to enter a bit. She gasped as I did. Silently, but violently.

_____________

He buried his face between my legs and lapped at my slit with long, slow swipes of his tongue. I was so wet, and shivered as I felt him drink my juices. He began to suckle my clit sending shooting spasms of pleasure straight to my core.

When he started to flick my clit with his tongue, I lifted my hips from the bed, driving myself into his questing mouth. I grasped his hair, pulling his head closer to my needy hole. My pussy was dripping, the juices leaking between my cheeks and around the little star of my anus.

Damn, it felt so good. I was so wet that at this rate, he would be able to take my ass without lube. It was almost as though he read my mind, because I felt his thumb slowly circle the tiny opening so pushed my body towards his probing hand and felt his thumb enter my channel just a little. Oh god, that just felt so good! I gasped and felt my body shudder in response.

I wanted more, needed more. I slowly pressed more firmly wanting to feel more of his digit in that tight little hole. I moaned, my pussy spasming and more juices flowing. I wanted his cock in that tight channel, wanted to feel the fullness as it stroked inside of me.

"JD, please, just fill me! I want to feel your cock inside my ass as you play with me!" I beg.

End of Chapter 1.

BadMouse
BadMouse
12 Followers