The Repair

Story Info
On a hot summer day, she needed a repair man.
2.6k words
4.45
52.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this stupid country ass town." Storm thought to herself as she watched the cab drive slowly down the dirt road. She had been asked by her parents to go and take care of her sick aunt. Now, don't get her wrong she loved her family but to be in the hot country for two and a half months right before she started college was something that she just did not want to do. All her friends were off traveling and spending time with boyfriends and girlfriends, having fun, partying, hooking up, living life and she was doing none of that.

After a pause of a few minutes she picked up her bags and turned to walk into her aunt's home.

Her aunt had taken a turn for the better, at first there was nurses taking care of her but since she was getting well, the nurses had gone and Storm was there to help out. Most of the time her aunt slept which was good for the young girl because that gave her time to clean the house and tidy up things. A few weeks in the house and she was doing fine no problem but there was one thing she did really hate about being in the country, the heat. And it could be excruciating at times. She had underestimated how hot it would be and mostly packed jeans and t shirts. Being from the city where it was cooler than hotter most days was when those jeans came in handy.

Today was no exception, it had to have been around 95 degrees outside and inside the house wasn't any better, the air condition had broken a few days before and even though she tried to fix it, she couldn't. Later that day, going to check on her aunt to make sure she was okay, Storm noticed the sweat on her forehead as she slept, which couldn't be good for her condition, decided it was time to call someone to fix their problem. Walking through the house, she rumbled through the drawers and came upon what she was looking for, a business card for a repair garage that also dealt with household issues. "I hope this place is still open." She said out loud, noticing the card looked to be a bit old. The line rung and rung after she dialed the number, after about the 5th ring someone answered.

"Bateman Repair, how may we help you?" a lady said though the phone.

"Yes, hi, I was wondering if you guys repaired air conditioners at people's homes?"

"Yes ma'am, we do."

"Great, because I'm in serious need of a repair man. I need someone here, like immediately."

The lady chuckled at the girl on the other end, noticing she wasn't from around here by the way she spoke.

"Of course ma'am, can you give me the address and we'll send someone there as soon."

Storm gave the address, thanked the lady and hung up.

Swearing the temperature had risen more and more, the man had yet to show up. She was getting a little frustrated and the heat was making it worse.

Grabbing some ice cubes from the freezer she rubbed them along her neck, her long black hair tied up in a messy bun, the ice making her mocha colored skin shine with wetness. It was cold but felt so good. Dragging the ice underneath her t shirt that came to her thick thighs, felt nice as she started to go lower to just above her panties that covered her ass just enough. She wondered how the ice would feel if she went a bit lower, she had been neglecting herself for long enough and could use the release.

Leaning up against the fridge she moaned quietly as the ice slide into the top of her panties, down lower to just above her little button that was aching to be touched. She felt the water drip down her thigh, her skin felt like it was on fire. Just as she was getting closer to her favorite part she heard the doorbell ring.

"Figures." She grumbled to herself, as she popped the ice in her mouth and walked to answer the door.

Crunching the ice as she walked she felt the dampness in between her thighs but didn't really care. Swallowing the last piece, she opened the door.

She saw his eyes widen a bit and look her up and down but quickly adjust to her face before giving her a small smile.

"Hi, uh someone call for a repairman?" He said.

"Yeah I did, about two hours ago."

"I'm sorry ma'am, I just got on and got the call not too long ago."

"Everyone around here sure does say ma'am a lot." She thought to herself.

"Okay well, come in."

She stepped aside and let the man in, as he walked past she could smell the Irish Spring on him, a scent that she quite enjoyed.

She led him to the vent for the air was and let him go about his business. She walked into the kitchen and began to prepare lunch.

About half an hour later she was interrupted by the man.

"Excuse me, ma'am?" He said behind her.

She swirled around quickly.

"No, no, no, no. You all are gonna have to stop calling me ma'am. I'm not old enough to be called that."

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I just wanted to say that I fixed the wiring in the vent. The AC should be working now."

A smile spread across her lips. She wanted to jump for joy. She walked with him to the thermostat, and adjusted it. They waited a minute or two before hearing the air turn on. Not only was it on but it was blower harder than before. This time she actually did jump for joy.

"Oh thank you so much! You're a godsend, I swear."

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm always a little forward." She said

"That's okay." He said with a smile and his hand held out for a handshake.

She smiled back but instead of a handshake she went in for a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck. She was a little short, 5'3 compared to his 5'11. As she did she felt her shirt rise and the cool air on her covered bottom.

He was surprised but hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist.

He chuckled again as he breathed in her scent, she smelled like cocoa butter. It made his mouth water.

She let go and walked to the stove.

"Are you hungry? I made grilled cheese and tomato soup."

His stomach growled at the smell and his mouth watered even more.

"Yes, please!"

As he ate, she went upstairs feed her aunt. She ate just about everything on her plate, and fell back asleep, which Storm was happy to see. She was glad to see her aunt getting stronger, and knew her being so tired was because of her medication but she was happy to see her improving.

Going back downstairs she turned into the kitchen to see him washing his dishes.

"Oh you didn't have to do that. You've done enough as it is, you must be tired."

"Well it was the least I could do. And don't worry, I'm not tired at all."

She smiled at his words and walked to the sink to wash the dishes in her hand.

He watched her as she stood there. Smiling to himself as his eyes roamed her body, the shirt she had on clung tightly to her body, outlining her breast and her ass. Strains of hair fell around her face and neck, her skin looked good enough to eat, like a piece of milk chocolate. She hummed lightly to herself, not noticing him looking at her.

He continued to watch her for a few more minutes, his cock straining inside his jeans so hard he thought it might rip through. She was so beautiful, he had to have her. The way she had him hard by doing absolutely nothing was crazy to him, he loved the effect she had on him and now he need to show her what she did.

He stepped behind her and gently put his arms around her waist and pulled him to her. Her ass resting right on his hard on. She was a little shocked but moaned lightly when she felt him. He pulled her more into him so she could feel what she had done. He needed her to know. She groaned as he pushed her into the sink, his teeth sinking into her neck, biting hard. She gasped, she loved to be bit, she could feel how hard he was, how much he needed to be released.

"See what you do to me?" He whispered into her ear, sending shivers down her spine.

"Yes." She hissed, as he grabbed a tit in each hand, squeezing her delightfully.

"God, you're such a fucking tease, I swear you are. You thought this shirt was gonna hide you from me?" He chuckled.

"Think again."

He spun her around and ripped the shirt off her so quickly and roughly she thought she might collapse.

There she was standing in a bra that barely contained her DDD breasts and panties that were so snug he thought that he might explode from looking at her.

"Fuck." He whispered.

His eyes felt a little uneasy on her and she bowed her head at the thought that she might not look good to him.

As if he read her mind, he lifted her face to his and simply said, "You are so beautiful, never doubt yourself."

She shook her head yes and he smiled at her and pulled her to him.

His lips felt soft against hers. Something about her being half naked and him being fully clothed was exciting to them both as they kissed. Him sucking in her bottom lip and her running her fingers through his soft dark hair was so sensual. Every touch to her body made her wetter and wetter. Her panties were soaked and the smell of her arousal was lingering in the air around them. Breathing in as much as he could in between kisses, her scent was making his cock go crazy.

He couldn't stand it anymore, he gently pushed her on her knees. kissing her forehead as she bent down and undid his belt. She stared up at him with her big brown eyes and her beautiful smile as she pulled down his jeans and slowly slid his boxers down. With that out popped his cock, looking so mouthwatering to her she couldn't wait to run her tongue all over it. She wanted to go slow. She planted wet kisses all over his shaft, licking him up and down slowly, tasting every inch of him. He groaned above her as she took him deeper and deeper into her wet mouth. She jerked him as she moved her head up and down, making him as wet as possible as he moved in and out of her mouth, moving her hair away so he could see her pretty face. His dick was dripping with her spit within minutes and he knew that if she didn't stop that he would blow into her sweet little mouth.

He pulled her up and away from his cock, laying her back onto the table, kissing her lips. He trailed his mouth over her body, unhooking her bra, sucking on her chocolate kiss nipples that made her moan deeply, leaving a trail of wetness on her skin. She moaned and squirmed beneath him as his tongue dipped into her belly button. He was just above her panty line, where the ice had been not long ago. He grabbed her panties in his teeth and pulled them off her body, as she watched him. Once they reached her ankles, he grabbed them off her and tossed them onto the floor behind him.

He stared down at her as he took in how good she looked on that table, like she was a meal to be feasted on by him.

He kissed the inside of her thighs and nipped at them like a little puppy which made her giggle. He finally reached the top, looking at her pussy and seeing how dripping wet she was. He pulled her lips apart, blowing gently on her hot box and seeing her little button that was begging to be touched. He knew it was time for a taste.

With her lips still spread apart he licked her deep and hard as if he was licking icing off a cupcake. She moaned and squirmed above him as he worked his tongue inside of her tight hole. She groaned and gasped as he went deep, using every part of his mouth. His lips, his teeth, his tongue, working hard to make her cum. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled her closer to him as she felt her climax approaching. She moaned deeply as she couldn't speak. He could tell she was gonna cum soon so he slid a finger inside her, feeling how tight and wet she really was as she came hard and came long. Her hips leaving the table as she thrashed around he had to hold her to his mouth so he could drink all the cum that she was leaking, he wanted to taste every last bit of her.

She finally pushed him off her as she couldn't take anymore only to have him push his thick long cock inside her tight pussy.

Her eyes grew wide as she stared up at him and he smiled down at her. She was feeling pain but they both knew that would subside quickly. He kissed her deeply letting her taste herself on his mouth. She groaned as he thrust inside her. She looked into his brown eyes and he started to go faster and harder and she held on to him for life. She was squeezing his cock so tight and he was opening her up. The two were in another world. The room was filled with their moans and groans. Her nails digging into his back as he gave it all to her. She had lost count of how many times she had came since he'd been inside her. Just as she was about to cum again she looked down and saw the beautiful contrast of his white cock going inside her black pussy. She loved every single second of it.

He pulled out of her and turned her over so she was on her hands and knees. He lined his cock up with her entrance and pushed back in. He loved hearing the sound her ass made as he smacked it. He reached up and pulled her hair out of its restraint and watched as it cascaded down her back as she bounced off his cock. He gathered her hair in a tight fist and pulled her back to him, reached around and started to rub her clit, hard and fast. It was so sensitive he knew she wouldn't last long.

She began to see stars and tried to push him away but he held onto her tight. She screamed as she came, her pussy not being able to take anymore. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt him bite her once again. He couldn't hold off any longer and exploded inside of her. Draining everything he had, giving it all to her. She shuttered as she felt him empty inside her, he pushed inside her as much as he could wanting to get it all inside her, not wasting a drop.

It took them awhile before they both came back down. He pulled out of her gently. Not a drop came out, he knew he had gotten it deep enough. She turned over and smiled at him weakly.

"I hoped I'd see you again, Dillon."

He chuckled.

"Now, Storm, how could I ever stay away from you?"