The Repair Man

Story Info
Rape with a Twist.
1.6k words
3.89
38.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The furniture repair man was late and the woman was getting upset. Just when she decided to call his workplace to complain, there was a knock on her front door. The two traded greetings and then the man went to work. She left him in the front room and headed to her bedroom to change clothes. As she walked down the hallway she got a sick feeling in her stomach. She could almost feel his eyes on her body, undressing her with them.

There were things she could be doing inside her house but she felt more comfortable right now in her bedroom, away from him and his gaze. Luckily for her, the work he was doing wouldn't take long and then she would be able to go for her walk on the beach. She couldn't wait to get away from him and into the sunshine. Changing into her sweatpants and tee shirt she now heard his voice from the front of the house.

"All done" he says. She asks him how much the work was and begins to write a check. Now she wishes she had waited to change clothes until after he had left. Handing him the check, he excuses himself saying he needs to go to his truck to give her a receipt.

"Just stick it in my mailbox, I've got to go" she tells him and then walks back to her bedroom to grab her purse and use the restroom. While in the bathroom she hears the front door slam shut and she smiles, glad to be rid of him.

Leaving her bedroom, she heads down the hall towards the front door. As she passes the bathroom in the hallway it happens...he jumps out and a thick muscular arm wraps quickly around her throat squeezing tightly, almost choking her. His his other hand covers her mouth preventing her from screaming."Don't make a sound or i will kill you" he says as he drags her back down the hallway toward her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she tries to mutter something from under his hand. He tells her he is going to move his hand slowly away so she can say whatever she wanted.

"Please don't hurt me, I will do whatever you want" she says, pleading with him. He quickly spins her around so they are now facing one another. He holds her tight to him with a death grip on her hair. "You're damn right you will" he says chuckling. He leans in to kiss her but finds her lips tight. Pulling away he quickly slaps her face, but only hard enough to get her attention. "Open your mouth". He leans in and kisses her, pushing his tongue into her mouth.

He pulls away quickly and shoves her onto the bed. She lands on her stomach and then feels the air escape her lungs as his weight lands on her. She is 5' 9" and 160 but his frame of 6'5" and 240 solid pounds traps her from any escape. He presses down on top of her and she can feel that he is erect, and very large.

He rips the thin yellow dole tee shirt off her and she screams. Again he slaps her and she knows its now best to remain silent to avoid getting hurt. He rolls her slightly onto her side so he can feel her breasts. He squeezes them rather softly, then caresses her nipples, and for the first time she curses her body for responding to the stimuli. He then leans in and begins to kiss her neck. She knows its wrong but her body again betrays her and she can feel herself start to get excited.

Pushing her back onto her stomach she quickly clenches her legs together, hoping that would be enough to keep him from what he wants. Now she feels one of his hands grabbing for her wrists and moves them over her head and holds them down tightly onto the bed. Damn he's strong she thinks to herself. With the other hand he now pries her legs apart, and then with that done, he forcefully yanks her sweatpants off her, exposing her nakedness to him. "Don't fucking move" he tells her as he raises up only far enough to undo his jeans a little and then pulls out his cock.

She begins trying to twist away from him with her body but that only serves to excite him as he makes his way between her legs. She tries pushing up against his arms to free her wrists in a last ditch effort to escape but realizes he is too strong.

She feels the head of his cock now rubbing against her opening and then feels him pushing inside her. She curses the fact she is wet but is glad he was able to get inside her without tearing her open. "Damn you are tight" he grunts. He begins to pump in and out of her. Please let him cum quick she thinks to herself, but he doesn't. She is totally repulsed by him but her body is responding as if she wasn't. She pleads with him to stop this as he moves faster and faster.

Suddenly he stops and pulls out of her, giving her a glimmer of hope that this is over despite knowing he hasn't cum. He spins her over onto her back and quickly straddles her chest. He grabs her by the back of the hair and pulls her face up close to him. "Suck" is all he says. She obeys, afraid of what may happen if she doesn't.

It's the first time she has ever tasted herself as he thrusts deep into her mouth. He controls the depth and speed with the way he has her by the hair and makes her gag by going too deep a few times. The sound of that excites him. "Open your eyes" he says as they lock eyes for the first time since meeting this morning. He pulls out of her mouth and tells her to lick his shaft and balls. She does so and feels a tear run down her cheek. She knows the only way to survive is to do as she is told. She hears his breathing start to quicken and luckily he lets up a little on the grasp he has on her hair. She is able just in time to get her tongue over the slit of his penis as he begins to cum.

Before she can get a chance to do anything else. he is off of her. He spins her back onto her stomach and holds her down by pushing her head into the pillow. Just when she thinks he is going to suffocate her the pressure eases up. She opens up her mouth and lets his seed fall onto the sheets. Suddenly he takes one of her hands and ties it to one of the bedposts with a nylon stocking, then does the same to the other The stockings aren't tied very tightly to her wrists but she doesn't complain. At least once he is gone, if he doesn't kill her, she thinks she will be able to free herself to call for help.

Strangely enough he jumps off her and runs into her bathroom and quickly comes back. She wonders what he did in there, but the thought is short lived as he tells her to get up onto her knees. He quickly forces himself back inside her and begins fucking her slowly. He leans down and again kisses her neck, roughly this time. He grabs her hair and begins to pull it back toward him and this turns her on.

"You'd better enjoy this,because whats about to happen next wont be any fun for you" he whispers to her. She begins to feel him caress her ass, and now knows what is about to happen to her as she feels some wet substance being applied to her tight entrance.

Now she goes into survival mode. She begins pushing back against him and tells him to fuck her good, hoping that will distract him or make him cum faster and possibly end this. While doing this she begins biting into the stockings hoping to free herself and possibly get away before he has a chance to rip her ass open with his huge penis. He grabs her waist and pulls her back onto him even deeper. Now he is talking dirty, calling her names, and grunting loudly. She takes a risk and slowly peeks over her shoulder and see his eyes are shut and she continues to try and free herself.

Finally she has managed to free her wrists but knows she has to keep ahold of the bedpost for fear he may see her hands are no longer bound. Now she knows what to do. Its a calculated risk but she cant dare imagine having him inside her behind. This has gone on long enough.

Using her hips she lunges backward with all her might and manages to knock him off balance. She rolls off the bed quickly and reaches under the bed for the box. Please she thinks to herself as she reaches the box. "Bitch" he screams at her as he tries to grab her by the hair. She quickly grabs the gun out of the box and manages to get her back up against the wall as he lunges for her.

"Fuck you" she screams as she begins firing the pistol...before she knows it the gun is empty and he is laying on the ground in front of her. She waits a few minutes just to make sure then reaches for the phone that is on the floor beside her. She picks up the receiver and dials 911.

"I need the police" is all she says.