The Repairman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oooohh yes, Nick. You know what I like! Do it!”

Mrs. Ashley began to rotate her hips slowly. I moved my head between her legs, and licked her wet pussy lips once, all the way up, leaving my fingers inside, pumping gently, working her clit.

“Oh God, Nick, yes, Yes!”

I then began to suck on the wet lips, drawing them into my mouth, holding them there. I felt her start to quiver, knowing that her first orgasm was fast approaching.

“YESSSS! Oh God, Yes, Nick!”

I held her jerking thighs as she came, never moving my hands or mouth from her. When she had stopped shaking, I released her, and leaned back on the couch, looking up at her.

She looked down at me, then at my hard cock.

“Nick, lean back, and get ready!”

She kneeled on the couch, straddling me, her tits right at my face. Reached underneath, she took my throbbing member in her hand and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. She then lowered herself, slowly, impaling herself on my rigid hardness. I felt the inexpressible sensation of her wet pussy around me, and my hands went immediately to her ass cheeks, gripping them firmly. Filled with my hard cock, Mrs. Ashley stopped for a moment, closed her eyes, and moaned softly. I then began my rhythmic pumping, thrusting my hips up and down, and my hard cock sliding in and out of her slowly. She began to purr loudly, like a cat, her body trembling in my arms. She began to bounce up and down, the friction of my hardness rubbing against her clit, driving both of us into ecstasy.

“Oh God, Mrs. Ashley, you’re so hot!”

“Yes, fuck me Nick, fuck me good!”

I grabbed her firmly by the waist, and spun her around on the couch, so that I was on top of her, her legs extended out on either side of my thighs.

“I’m going to fuck you good, now, Mrs. Ashley!”

I began to pound her hard now; my thighs moving up and down quickly, long deep strokes, penetrating her womanhood deeply. Covered in sweat, we both moaned loudly. I drove into her, with her thighs meeting my strokes. Her body shook as she experienced orgasm after orgasm.

“Oh God, I’m going to cum!” I blurted out.

I pushed myself up to my knees, pulling my cock out of her, grabbing it, and stroking it as I felt release nearing. Mrs. Ashley spun around on the couch, and placed her face near the head of my cock. I stroked it up and down, pointing it directly at her. She looked up at me and smiled as I began to cum, spurting outward, the first jet hitting her directly on the cheek, the next hitting her forehead. She closed her eyes, and kept smiling as I pumped my cum on her, emptying myself. As I stroked my cock, she took the end of it into her mouth, and sucked me, swallowing the last of my load.

I leaned back against the arm of the couch, and let out a huge sigh, completely spent. Mrs. Ashley leaned back against the other arm, wiping my cum from her face, laughing softly.

“God, that was hot, Nick! Thank you so much. You don’t know how much I needed that.”

I did not know what to say, I was still trying to comprehend what had just happened. Suddenly, I became aware of the time, and became slightly nervous.

“Mrs. Ashley, that was great, so hot! But, you know, I’m married, and I have to get home before my wife calls out a search party!”

She just laughed, and shook her head. Then, she got serious.

“Nick, I just want you to know that this was a one time thing, and that I don’t expect anything from you. You were great, and I will forever be in debt to you. But, it is time now to go back to your life and me to my lonely life.”

I, not knowing what to say, got up, and kissed her softly, while stroking her cheek.

“I have to go.”

I cleaned myself up, got dressed, gathered my tools, and made my way to my van. Mrs. Ashley had disappeared into another part of the house. I did not see her again. I got into my van, started it up, and headed out.

I arrived home an hour later, kissed and reassured my worried wife, showered, ate dinner, and got ready for bed. Before I turned in, I checked my uniform pants for anything I might have left in the pockets before I threw them into the laundry. In the right, rear pocket, I found a small envelope. I unfolded it, and out fell three new crispy one hundred dollar bills, and a folded piece of paper. I unfolded it, and read the words.

“Thank you, Nick. You’ve helped me live out a fantasy, and feel better about myself. Goodbye!”

I wadded up the note, discarded it, pocketed the bills, and went to bed, kissing my wife goodnight before I went to sleep.

12