The Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pale curvy ass and hips were beautifully framed by her garter belt as it looked like she was slowly impaling herself on that huge black cock. Baroness Maria only took about half of it in before pulling out a bit. Apparently finding a comfortable depth for herself, she began to slowly ride her sex slave.

Normally the Baroness would begin to fondle herself, gently rubbing her clit until she had an orgasm, and it would be her sex slave's responsibility not to cum until that happened. However, this time the Baroness kept her hands planted on her slave's muscular chest. Taking his thick penis a little deeper each time seemed to be all the stimulation she needed.

By the time she had taken him all the way in, my penis was painfully cramped inside my chastity device. Baroness Maria sat there on top of her sex slave, his massive erection filling her completely, and slowly began to gyrate her hips. Her breath came in short gasps as she moaned deeply.

Then she began to ride his cock at a moderate pace, nearly pulling out and then sliding all the way in each time. Her pussy now stretched to accommodate that massive black penis, Baroness Maria was wet with arousal, her juices gleaming on his cock.

"It's a little late for that," The Baroness suddenly laughed at Carl, who was still kneeling beside the bed. I looked and saw that he was hard. With hands cuffed behind his back, he might as well have been in chastity like me.

While I expected Baroness Maria to ride that big black cock until she climaxed, she dismounted her sex slave, mumbling some instructions to him that I couldn't hear.

Baroness Maria lay on her back and spread her legs widely. I caught only a quick glimpse of her wet gaping pussy before Taylor blocked my view. He entered her slowly. She tilted her pelvis and raised her knees up high in order to take him all the way in.

With her black patent stiletto heels pointing at the ceiling, Taylor began to fuck her, slowly and passionately, with long purposeful thrusts.

The Baroness began to make deep stifled gasps as her sex slave quickened his pace. I knew that sound and she was just moments away from a powerful orgasm. She ordered her slave to fuck her harder.

Taylor obeyed, violently slamming his cock into her balls deep, pushing her ass down into the satin sheets with each stroke. His dark skin was glistening with sweat and her nylon sheathed legs trembled as Baroness Maria let out a series of orgasmic moans.

She continued heavily panting as her sex slave continued to heavily thrust himself into her, repeatedly pounding her ass into the bed. I was certain that my balls were blue, yoked at the base by my chastity device, and my penis was compressed painfully inside.

Then her sex slave gave several deep grunts and slowed his pace as he came. Baroness Maria lowered her legs, stiletto heels planted in the satin sheets as Taylor's violent fucking slowed like a freight train easing to a stop.

"Well done," she said, faint of breath, and Taylor pulled out his dripping half hard cock. At this time I would normally be asked to hand her a small towel so she could clean herself, but this time she had other plans.

Baroness Maria got up and sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread wide in front of Carl's face. She grabbed him roughly by his short hair, and pulled him towards her dripping pussy.

"Clean me up, slave" she ordered. "Don't try to give me an orgasm, just lick up his cum." Suddenly she turned to me.

"Christine, show my sex slave to the door." Taylor took his cue, got off the bed and quickly began putting on his clothes. I only had a minute or so to watch a humiliated Carl lapping up another man's cum. A punishment I suppose that was fit for a failed sex slave.

I escorted Taylor to the door, knowing I would probably see him again, yet unsure that the Baroness could take a beast fucking like that except on rare occasions. A truly obedient slave, he departed without saying a word.

When I made it back upstairs, I was ordered to pour the last of the wine into Baroness Maria's glass. Carl was still busy cleaning her pussy and it was obvious that he was not enjoying the task.

On very rare occasions, the Baroness had allowed me to masturbate and cum on her high heeled shoes or boots. It had been an honor and a privilege, but with that came the responsibility of cleaning up my mess. To Baroness Maria that meant I had to lick my own cum off her shoes. While I didn't care for the taste and the slimy texture, at least it was my own cum. The thought of licking the Baroness's freshly fucked pussy while globs of another man's cum oozed out into my mouth was disgusting, and she was making sure that Carl lapped up every drop.

At last she pushed him away and commanded me to hand her a robe. I selected a long black satin robe from her closet and placed it on her shoulders. She stepped out of her black platform pumps and picked up articles of Carl's clothing and began tossing them out the bedroom door and down the stairway.

"Now march your sorry ass downstairs," she said to Carl. "Christine, freshen up my bedroom and then you may be dismissed."

Carl, his chin wet with her juices and Taylor's cum, carefully stood up with his hands still cuffed behind his back. The two of them went downstairs.

I picked her shoes up off the floor. The black patent leather was still warm from her feet, and I held them one at a time over my nose to deeply inhale the aroma of her sweat. Not just any foot sweat, but smell of her feet that had been in these sexy shoes while getting what may have been the hardest fuck of her life. The scent was intoxicating and I could feel my aching cock try once again in vain to get hard inside my chastity device. Despite the discomfort, and even though I hadn't been ordered to do so, I slowly and lovingly licked her pumps before setting them in their place on a shelf Baroness Maria's closet.

The satin sheets were in disarray on the bed, and the matching comforter had slid off into a shiny pile on the floor. There were two distinct wet spots on the sheets. One where the Baroness's juices had dripped from her pussy, and down across her asshole while she was fucked. I couldn't resist burying my nose in that damp patch, deeply taking in the scent of her musky arousal.

The second wet spot was smaller and at one edge of the bed, where she had forced Carl to lick her clean. He was downstairs now where the Baroness was giving him a vicious scolding. I realized I had been wasting time for my own pleasure. Knowing she would not tolerate that, I quickly stripped the sheets off the bed and remade it.

The new sheets were also of satin, but in a deep burgundy, with a matching comforter. I had to make the bed quickly because of lost time, but was able to do a neat job that would pass any of her regular inspections.

When I walked down the stairs and into the living room, Carl was on his knees before the Baroness. He was begging and pleading for her to give him another chance as her sex slave.

As I made my way down to the maid's quarters I thought he was an idiot. I couldn't imagine returning with such pressure to get an erection and satisfy her, now knowing what sort of humiliating punishment waited if I failed.

After removing my makeup and changing into my normal clothes, I packed my uniform and girly underwear into the laundry bag on the floor of my wardrobe cabinet. It was getting full so I would take that home. I was not allowed to wash my own clothes on Baroness Maria's time.

Back in the living room, the Baroness seemed to be in a pleasant mood. I'd overheard Carl leaving a few minutes ago. Without a word she handed me the small key to my chastity device.

With great relief I opened my pants and removed the contraption, dropping it in my laundry bag. Despite being flaccid, my penis ached from being confined while highly aroused. I might have to soak in a hot bath for a while when I got home, but I was dying to masturbate.

Remembering Taylor giving Baroness Maria the fucking of her life with his huge black cock while Carl watched helplessly, I knew I would have an orgasm powerful enough to rival any sex slave.

12