The Replacement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mam. She's a good kisser too. Mam."

"Let's go to the playroom Ladies."

The playroom's furniture is all upholstered in soft grey leather. There is a couch, a love seat, several chairs, some without arms, and a big hard mattress bed. There is a wall of mirrors, and in one corner a toilette and basin. Just inside the door is a cabinet on short legs. It's doors open to reveal a display of restraining devices, sex toys and discipline instruments.

"Vivian, four of the red fur cuffs, and the two foot spreader bar.

"Wanda, take off your dress and stand there.

"The ankles and spreader bar first Dear, then her wrists. Join them behind her back."

I removed Wanda's chastity belt and pulled her head down to me and kissed her. A long slow kiss. She was a good kisser.

I rubbed her pubic mound. I slipped a finger inside her. I manipulated her until she began to moan. I pulled my finger out and stepped back.

"Mgah!"

"What?"

"Nothing Mam."

"Good. Sit on the edge of the bed."

Standing behind Vivian as she knelt and ate Wanda, I massaged her shoulders and watched Wanda closely. When she was close to cuming I pulled Vivian back.

Wanda moaned.

We repeated.

Wanda whimpered.

"You will learn self discipline. You will only cum if given permission. Now, let's continue."

After a few more edges I had them change places. When sweet Vivian looked so close, and desperate I gave her permission. She is so beautiful to watch when she has an orgasm, bucking and squealing and giggling.

My turn. I positioned Wanda on the bed and dove between those long long legs. "Vivian, sit on her face, facing me." Wanda was dripping. I lapped, being careful to avoid her clit. I got her very close several times. I looked op at Vivian. "Vivian Dear, cum for me."

We got cleaned up and straightened our dresses, re-strapped Wanda, who was almost weeping with need, and went to the others for supper.

Rebeca explained the new duty roster which included Wanda in the rotation, and who would have her at night.

I chose Sharon to reward. Soft cuddly Sharon. Curvy fluffy Sharon. She lives to please. She's the one I was thinking of when I said we couldn't bare the thought of sharing with guests. Susan and I are always generous with permission when we have Sharon. Seeing, feeling and tasting her orgasms is so beautiful.

*******

A week later I took Wanda. I couldn't resist that magnificent, statuesque body any longer.

We went to the shower. I soaped her, she soaped me. She was very good at showering. I came on her hand as she made sure my cunt and sphincter were clean.

In bed I pushed her down onto her back and kissed squeezed and fondled those big full tits. I sat on hr face. Great tongue work. My orgasm was so intense I almost fell off the bed.

"Remember Darling, no orgasm without permission."

I glanced at the bedside clock, then began. I kissed her trimmed bush. Moving down I kissed then licked her puffy pussy lips. I spread her open and kissed some more. I fingered and lapped up her juice. I fingered her ass and kissed her clit. She was in distress, but held on. One long slow lap with my tongue. Her cunt sauce was flowing. Three fingers inside her cunt and a kiss on her clit. She really needed to cum. I backed off for a bit, kissing and licking her long smooth legs. Starting on her pussy again, I had a finger in her rectum and was kissing her snatch when, at the twenty two minute mark, she came. Thrashing and gasping.

"Sorry. Sorry Lady Parkwood, Sorry, sorry."

Quietly I ordered her over the edge of the bed. From my dresser drawer I took the wide soft white leather strap. It would hurt, but not leave a lasting mark.

"I." Smack. "Did." Smack. "Not." Smack. "Give." Smack. "You." Smack. "Permission." Smack, smack, smack.

"Soo-o-o-ry, Ma-a-am." She sniffed and sobbed out. "I-I'll do-o-o better. Sorry."

Gently. "I know you will Sweetie, now into bed. It's time to sleep." I spooned up to my beautiful Amazon and held her as she cried herself to sleep.

*******

After another two weeks Wanda was allowed to go without her chastity belt.

Rebeca had to beat her once when she caught her fingering herself, luckily before she reached 'takeoff.' She had to wear fur thumb less mittens for a week.

Three weeks after that she had what you could call her final exam.

Wanda's 'pleasure slave' wardrobe had arrived, and she wore her little black dress, in velvet, and four inch stilettos. Her long brown hair shone. Her lips and nails were an attractive maroon. She stood straight, shoulders back, chin up, but eyes down. Perfect courtesan makeup.

Rebeca wore a red and pink printed wrap around off the shoulder number that defied gravity and cute white sandals.

I wore an ankle length powder blue skirt that swirled so fluidly as I walked, three inch silver open toe heels, no bra and my soft cuddly turquoise puff sleeve angora sweater. I felt so sexy, dressed for my ladies.

My ladies! They all looked so sexy in their pastel yellow white polka dot sun dresses and tan sandals. Rebeca even let them wear jewelry, letting them choose necklaces, earrings and bracelets. Six of the prettiest maids you could imagine.

Wanda sat between Rebeca and I at dinner. We did a lot of touching and feeling, keeping her on edge. Her training held.

When we headed towards our rooms I kissed each of my pretty loves and whispered in each of their ears, "When the clock chimes eleven, you may cum."

Rebeca and I escorted Wanda to the blue suite. They kissed and petted on the couch as I ran the bubble bath and lit the candles. We all undressed and slipped into the warm scented bath.

At one point Rebeca had her arms around Wanda from behind, molesting her proud hooters as I fingered Wanda's cunt and sphincter. She gasped, but her training held. Good girl.

We took turns brushing each other's hair, the third wheel eating the one being brushed. Becky and I both came. Wanda behaved wonderfully.

In bed I was kissing Wanda as Becky was enjoying her treat.

"May I cum, Please, Mistress?"

"No Dear. You must never beg."

"Whimper."

Rebeca moved up and sat on Wanda's face as I retrieved my strap on. Wanda was so wet, no need for lube, it slipped right in. Rebeca rolled aside to watch. With cock and fingers I rode Wanda. 'Yes Dear, you definitely have earned this,' I thought.

"Wanda, cum for me."

Wow! All three of us nearly fell off the bed. She bucked and screamed. She laughed and shook. She rolled me over and rode me like a rodeo star, whooping and bouncing and jiggling. She rolled off my purple cock and pinned Rebeca down and kissed her like a starving sailor.

We now have the best pleasure slave in the nation, possibly the world!

12