The Replacement Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress interviews a slave to replace hers.
3.1k words
4.02
21.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a 23 year old just out of college and having a good time exploring my sexuality to the fullest. I knew I was bi, submissive, and willing to do almost anything.

I saw a personal ad from a Mistress seeking a bi-male slave. I contacted her and after some preliminary questions and answers where she explained she was married and was looking for a slave for an entire weekend as a way to punish her current slave / husband. I must have given the right answers as was granted an interview then next Tuesday afternoon.

The morning of the interview I took extra time in the shower making sure my cock, balls and ass were shaved smooth. I dressed in jean and a nice shirt no underwear. They lived in an area where the houses were fairly large and very spread out. I arrived outside their house 15 minutes before my appointment time not wanting to be even a second late.

Almost to the second I rang the doorbell. A minute or so later it was answered by woman whom I could only describe as breathtaking. She was slightly taller than me in her heels, her dark hair was pulled back into a pony tail. She was dressed in a very conservative way grey slacks and a stiff light blue button down blouse with just enough buttons undone to see the smallest hint of cleavage.

We introduced ourselves at the door with a handshake and then Mistress Kathy told me to follow her. I followed her swaying ass into her beautifully decorated house and into what looked like a home office and told to sit in a chair opposite her desk. To this point I felt like I was on a job interview.

The questions started fairly normally, name, age, background, then she stopped the questions and explained fully what I was there for. Currently her husband is her full time slave. He worked a normal job and from the looks of the house made lots of money. But when he was home he was her slave and even when he wasn't he had to fully answer to her. They had been living like this for several year. Lately she had been feeling that he had been getting a bit to free and trying to be her equal. He wasn't following all the rules imposed on him and her current punishments didn't seem to be having their desired effect.

Her plan was that when he came home from work that Friday he would be locked up and forced to watch her new slave replace him for the weekend with the threat that if he didn't shape up he would be out for good. During the time I would be there (if chosen) I would be expected to submit to her completely and obey all of her commands. I told her I would have no problem doing that. She followed that up asking if I had any limits, and I basically said besides scat, and permanent marks are scars I was open to most anything else.

She then asked about my experiences with other guys as she would probably have me and her husband have sex together to punish him as till then he had only had dildos in his ass. I told her no problem as I was completely bi.

She then told me she like my answers so far and if I wanted to continue. I agreed and she told me to stand up and strip so she could see what she would have to work with. I quickly stood up and in almost no time I was standing naked in front of her desk. "not bad but I wouldn't have expect to much more from a worthless slave anyway" My cock was maybe half hard at this point and she told me to "make yourself hard" It only took a few strokes till my cock was at its full 7 inches standing straight out from my groin. When I was fully hard I stopped stroking and dropped my hands back to my sides.

Mistress Kathy then stood up from her chair and came around the desk to examine me closer. She ran her long nails down my chest and grabbed my left nipple between her fingers, and gave it a hard pinch, the pain sent a jolt of pleasure directly to my cock. She then took my cockhead between her two fingers tips lifting it up so she could see my balls better.

She released my cock and it bobbed back down. I was told to turn around, and then bend down and grab my ankles. While bent over I could feel my asshole throbbing. Suddenly I feel a fingertip running down my ass crack. It stopped at my asshole then suddenly pushed its way in to what felt like the middle knuckle. I think she was testing if I really could take a dildo or cock in my ass and my not even flinching to her finger proved I was used to much bigger things in my ass.

She removed her finger and went back around the desk to sit. I remained standing as I wasn't told to sit. I could now see that her nipples were starting to poke against her blouse.

The questions continued and varied from if I would drink her pee, (yes of course) to if I knew how to cook (also yes). After about 10 more minutes of this she told me we were done and informed me that she was planning this for this weekend and was I available. I told her I was and I was instructed that if I was picked she would call me on Thursday morning and given more instructions.

I got dressed, having to carefully close my zipper around my still hard cock, and with a handshake at the door was lead out of the house. I sat in my car for a couple of minutes going over what just happened. I just had a job interview to be a sex slave.

I was so horny by the time I got home I was naked before I was in my room and quickly pulled out my favorite butt plug, lubed it up and pushed it into my ass as I stroked my hard cock. I stroked my cock picturing Mistress Kathy punishing me. My cum built up quickly and the first blast landed on my face, the following spurts covered my chest and abs with my hot cum.

Thursday morning couldn't come fast enough, all morning I was a bundle of nerve, I checked, double checked then triple checked that my phone was working. 15 minutes later I checked again. It was nerve wracking. Finally around 11:30 the phone rang I nearly jumped out of my skin and almost dropped it as I tried to answer it. The screen showed a private number, I took a deep breath and slide my finger to answer the call. "Hello, yes this is he" It was her and she wanted me to be her slave, did I still want to serve her? Yes, ok then I was instructed to be at her house at noon on Friday, I didn't need to bring anything other than the cloths I was wearing as I would be nude or given what she wanted me to wear. I would be her slave from noon Friday till 6 pm on Sunday and during that time I would be expected to serve and obey everything I was told, If I didn't want to do something I could use my safe word but if I did my term as her slave would be over and would be expected to leave right then.

I thanked her for giving me this opportunity to serve her, and told her I would be there at noon tomorrow.

Friday morning I woke up early, I couldn't sleep I was too anxious and full of nervous energy. I showered shaved, and groomed all the good parts. I worked the bar of soap into my ass to clean it a best I could. Finally I got dressed in similar clothes to my interview and head out.

I rang her doorbell exactly on time. Suddenly through the intercom I heard her voice "slaves do not enter through the front door, they use the garage, the side door is unlocked, enter, undress, place all your clothes in the bin by the door and wait there." The intercom then switch off with a hiss. I quickly looked and saw the driveway led to the side of the house I ran around to that side and saw the garage doors and a regular door next to them. I opened the door and stepped in. I wasn't sure what I was expecting but it was just a regular garage, 1 car in it, a Lexus SUV and an empty spot, I assume for her husband's car. There was a plastic bin on the floor next to the door and I quickly removed all my clothes and closed the bin.

Standing naked in a stranger's garage seemed a bit odd, but I didn't care. Even though I wasn't instructed to do so I got down on my knees with my hands behind my back to wait, better to be too submissive I thought.

The cement floor of the garage felt cool against my knees. Suddenly the door from the house opened, I looked up to see her standing there. Mistress Kathy was no longer the conservative suburban wife, but was now dressed as the Mistress she was. She was now standing in the doorway wearing a black leather mini dress, and thigh high black boots, and black elbow length gloves, her tits were swelling over the top of her dress. Seeing her made my cock twitch. She looked at me kneeling waiting for her and a smirk came over her lips, "maybe you aren't as worthless as you first appeared". "Since you are already on your knees, crawl and follow me in scum" with that she turned and walked back into the house. I quickly dropped to my hands and crawled to catch up to her. I followed her to the living room where she took a seat on the couch and I stopped a few feet away waiting for my next command.

When she sat down she slowly crossed her legs giving me a quick view up her dress. Looking at me with a look of distain, "stand-up" I quickly jumped to my feet. "I will go over this once I hope you aren't too stupid of a slave to follow what I am going to tell you because I am only going to tell you this once"

"Slave scum number 1 will be home a 5:30 when he comes home he will be brought to the dungeon where I will begin his punishment, and leave him in his cage for the weekend. You will be brought out and take over as my slave. Till then I will be training you, now hand on your head"

There I stood completely nude and exposed in front of Mistress Kathy, my half hard cock dangling between my legs, my body fully exposed. She arose from the couch and picked up a collar from the side table, walked over to be and silently locked it around my neck. I loved how the leather felt on my skin.

Now I need to do something with "this" she said as she flick the tip of my cock with her finger tip. Follow me scum. She turned and walked away. I was frozen, should I walk or crawl I didn't want to do the wrong thing. I dropped down and started to crawl behind her trying to catch up.

She opened a door that led to a flight of stairs heading down, and she descended to the basement. I knew crawling down a flight of stairs would be hard. But I didn't want to disappoint my new mistress. I finally made it down the stairs and found Mistress Kathy waiting in the middle of the room for me. She didn't say anything but seemed to have a look that she was pleased that I was trying so hard.

She ordered me to stand and I got my first look at the room I was in. It was a typical unfinished basement, cement floor, cinder block walls, exposed beams in the ceiling. Except that, there were chains and ropes hanging from various places on the ceiling and walls. A saw horse was standing in the middle of the room. I couldn't see it now but there was also a small cage under the stairs just large enough for a man to crawl into.

Stand up and walk over here. Mistress directed me to the center of the room. She quickly attached my arms to ropes hanging down from the ceiling and my legs to anchors set in the floor. The ropes pulled me into an X.

Once I was secure Mistress Kathy went to a cabinet and put some items onto a small rolling cart and brought it over to where I was bound. I was nervous, but my cock was excited. She grabbed my cock and taped it against my abs with a strip of electric tape. "To keep it out of the way while I work on you balls". First she rolled my balls around her gloved palm, then suddenly she circled her fingers around my sack and pulled down, stretching it down. Then I felt her wrapping something around it. It was a leather ball stretcher and splitter. Now my balls were being pulled down and a strap ran between them so each was hanging out on its own. She flicked her fingertip against each one, the pain shot up my balls they were extra sensitive bound up. With a slight laugh at my pain, she next reach up and pinched my left nipple hard and twisted. Then did the same with the right. I always had fairly big nipples and loved when they were played with hard.

Now both my nipples were rock hard and before I knew it she had attached clamps to both. My cock still taped to my body was throbbing pulling on the tape. Then she attached a chain from my nipples clamps down to the ball stretcher causing my nipples to be pulled down. Then she ripped the tape holding my cock back, it felt like all the skin on the bottom of my cock was being ripped off. But throughout this my cock stayed hard and was now pointed straight out from my groin.

She stepped back to look at me, then after a minute of looking at me with distain she said, I am doing this to you so you don't get all cocky because you may be replacing my current worthless slave. You are still lower than he is. You are nothing to me and I don't care what happens to you, or how you feel you are mine to do as I please for as long as I want. She then picked up ridding crop from the tray and tapped the end on the tip of my still hard cock. My cock bounced in response, her next stroke was up against my left testicle it wasn't hard but because it was bound the pain was amplified, she quickly followed that with several other switching between each of my balls with each stroke. She seemed to know just how hard to hit to cause just the right amount of pain that it still brought pleasure.

She could tell I was enjoying this as not only did my cock stay hard but I started oozing pre-cum. After working over my cock and balls she moved behind me and swatted my ass with 10 hard strokes to each check.

I was straining in my bonds wanting to be able to touch my cock, touch her, I was so turned on. After admiring her work Mistress Kathy untied me. She hooked a leash onto my collar and pulled me after her. First she led me over to a toilet chair, and had me lay under it. She put a funnel in my mouth and told me not to move. She then lifted her dress and sat on the seat. I finally had my first view of her beautiful shaved pussy.

I watched the lips open slightly and the stream of pee spray into the funnel. I felt the hot golden nectar touch my tongue. It tasted just a tiny bit sour but I loved it. I swallowed as fast as I could not wanting to lose a drop and get punished again. She peed for about 30 seconds then stood up. She pulled the funnel from my mouth and pulled me out from under the chair.

"you are a good pee slave, while you are here I expect you to be my toilet"

Then she took the leash and led me to a different room in the basement. In the room there was what looked like a small freestanding closet, she opened in and told me this is where I was going to wait till she needed me again. As she pulled me closer to the closet I noticed a fairly large butt plug sticking out of the back wall.

"Since this is your first time in the box I was kind enough to put some lube on the butt plug for you. Now bend over and get it in your ass." I bent over and backed into the box. When I felt the butt plug touch my ass I lined it up with my hole and started to slowly push back against it. I was working my way down the plug feeling my ass opening to let it in. I guess I wasn't fast enough for Mistress Kathy because suddenly she put her hands on my shoulders and push me hard. Forcing the butt plug the rest of the way in.

The sudden thrust hurt some and I let out a small yelp. "take it like the bitch you are". Mistress Kathy then secured my hands and legs to the side walls and ran straps across my chest, and forehead to hold me securely against the back wall of the box. She then closed the door to the box leaving me in complete darkness. I could hear her footsteps fade away as she walked out of the room. I wondered how long I would be waiting in the box.