The Report: After the Cop Leaves...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

Annie reached over and inserted her right little finger into Gilda and said, "I'll always COME through for you, pinky swear!"

"Me, too," said Cherry. She then grabbed the Chablis and said, "I'm not going to bother with glasses; the bottle tastes too good." She gulped down a mouthful and handed the bottle to Annie who also gulped down a bit.

Gilda was last and when she got it, she said, "I'm glad there are more bottles. I'm also glad there's some left in this one so I can taste it properly. She then gulped down what was left. The next bottle was opened and they slowly drank it in the regular fashion.

Graduation was a few years away so, they expected to go through a fair amount of wine in that time. Gilda suggested calling the cop back, just for fun but Annie made clear that if he found the wine, it could ruin the plans they were working on.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers
12