The Reprogramming Farm Ch. 09

Story Info
Tara learns the truth about the drugs.
4k words
4.51
67.6k
44

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers

THERE'S NO WARNING.

Mikey's hands close around my upper-arms, and a second later, I'm hefted up, slammed down on the top of the dining table, barely three inches from his plate, hard enough my hip bones will likely have bruises tomorrow.

Dishes clatter across the rough surface.

A few guests look at us with surprise.

Mikey pushes my ankles wider with his boots.

His fingers find my pussy. "This is a hungry cunt, Tara," he breathes in my ear, dragging stubble along the tend skin of my shoulders.

He fits the broad head of his cock at my entrance, rubs it up and down the slit, over my clit, making me mewl and whine and beg.

"The thing is, Tara, you do want cock. I saw it in your eyes the minute I first looked at you. You were hungry for it. I gave you three days, but now your real training begins." He slams in so hard my teeth chatter, and all I can do is hold on to the table.

He rears back, thrusts in, ramming in deeper. He gets the angle just right. There's something, some place he's hitting that I don't think I've felt before. It's perfect.

"Yes," I say, meaning the way he's fucking me, but he thinks I'm agreeing to training. Maybe I am.

I don't even know who I am anymore. All I am is a cunt now, in this moment, a burning cunt and a throbbing clit. Oh and my nipples. They drag along the table and I writhe like a wild thing.

He fucks me in long, smooth strokes, the kind that smack of ownership, command, power. He's not just fucking me to get off now, and he's not making love like he did in the shower.

He's fucking me now to put me in my place, he's fucking me to subjugate me, dominate me, and he keeps talking into my ear, that deep voice of his making my spine curl.

"You like being out of control, so that's what I'll give you. If you want to cry and say no and scream you can, but it won't change a thing. From here on, I own you. You do exactly as I say, when I say it."

"Uhn, uhn, uhn." My throat makes noises, and I just hold on for dear life.

"We've got ten more days, Tara, until you're done here, and in that time, I will make you live on cum. You will eat, sleep and breathe for it. You will crawl and beg, you will lick balls like your life depends on it, and take cocks in your ass, and you will worship me as your god."

He pounds against my cervix, gets a crushing grip on one of my tits, his balls slap against my clit.

"Yesssss," I moan, incoherent, powerless to stop the sounds coming from my throat. I repeat yes like it's a mantra, my eyes rolling back in my head, headless of whoever might be watching. And a lot of people are watching.

I focus on my cunt.

Those were Mikey's words that first day. They've never made more sense to me. I have no power here. There is no purpose to worry or anxiety or nerves. Nothing matters. I can change nothing. I can only feel. My only job is to focus on my cunt.

So I do it.

I focus on my cunt and squeezing those muscles tight around the massive cock invading it, rolling my hips to get the glide inside me just right. I grip the edge of the table, I rise up on my tip toes, I arch my back. He's right. He is my god and I live for him and his cock and whatever he wants to do with me, I will take it, anything.

He's earned that.

And so have I. That bastard Jay brought me here, but it's not him I'll ever be this way for. This part of me belongs to me alone, I will give it only to those I choose. For Mikey.

I slam back, meeting his thrust, grinding against him, arching my back so my nipples drag on the table.

"That's it," Mikey says, all gruff and raw in my ear. "Good girl, Tara. That's your one job here. To make sure this feels good. You want it. Say it."

I don't.

But not because I'm being difficult. I'll do anything for Mikey right now. It's just that I can't multitask with his dick ramming my cervix, and I'm beyond any rational speech.

He shakes me like a doll in his grip, and my teeth rattle. His hands closes around my throat.

"Say it, Tara. Admit it. Own what you are."

I moan.

He slaps my ass.

I moan louder.

He slaps me harder.

I like that. My moan becomes a scream. I want more.

He slaps even harder, too many times in a row for me to count in quick succession.

It hurts. It makes me focus. "What?"

"You want my cock."

I snarl. "Are you stupid?"

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. The hand around my throat tightens to a punishing grip, and his thrusts if anything get harder. "Do you want my cock?"

"Yes! I want it. Fuck me, you bastard. Just fuck me."

He slams into me harder, laughing and breathing against the skin of my throat. His grip on my neck loosens, his thumb dragging up and down in an undeniable carees.

I should shut my mouth but I don't. It's like some damn just broke inside me. My mouth won't stop. I just keep on talking, saying whatever mindless senseless words come out of them. "I'll do what you say. I don't care. I'll be your whore, but if you let that fucker anywhere near me, I will slit your throat in your sleep. I'll use my goddamned teeth or my nails or whatever it takes. If you let him touch me again, I'll kill every single person in this place."

His mouth is at my neck, his teeth bit down. "I never make the same mistake twice. You won't see him again unless you ask for him."

A small flicker runs through my mind, the sanity under the sickness of my obsession with cum, that trusting Mikey is beyond stupid. But there's something else, something I can't deny with him. It's like my body is hardwired to want this man. Something about him stirs something in me. It's something I deeply distrust, but I am powerless against it.

His hands are at my hips. He drags me backward, so only my face rests on the table.

"Use your fingers on your clit. Make yourself come all over my cock."

I don't need to be asked twice. I'm right there on the edge. I have been since I realized I was humping his foot like a cat in heat while I swilled his balls. My fingers kick up a fast rhythm, he shoves one, then two fingers up my ass and that's all it takes. The orgasm hits like a riptide current rushing straight from my clit to my mouth. It's like an asteroid just hit earth and landed right on my clit, everything explodes outward in a cataclysmic monstrous earth-shattering eruption of sheer fucking orgasm. I think I'm screaming, I have no idea.

Mikey isn't usually quiet when he comes, and this time he's especially noisy. It's like he's half laughing, half groaning with pleasure.

When he's done I collapse on the table spent and make no move to rise. I doubt I could if I wanted to.

He keeps moving in and out for a while, scooping cum from around his cock, and pushing it into my asshole. It sends little after-ripples of orgasm through me that keep my leg shaking.

The red-head's words are starting to make sense. This is why she comes here. So she can feel that sense of total surrender, just let go, not be in charge or responsible anymore. But the difference is she's free to go at any time, and I'm not.

And sometimes she sleeps with Mikey's cock in her mouth. I frown.

"Mikey?" My voice comes out a whisper. "I want to be allowed to wear clothes if I want to.

He slides out of me, walks around to the other side of the table, so he's by my head. He takes my face in his hands.

I think for a second he means to kiss me. But he doesn't do that. Of course not. Not this man.

He guides my mouth to his cock.

"Your sloppy pussy made a mess. Clean it up."

I grumble and grouse, mostly so he doesn't think I actually want to lick his slimy dick, even though I do. For some reason, I'm happiest with his cock in my mouth. I open wide and taste our combined flavor.

"She's ready," he says. "Just go easy on her."

Huh?

I spit his cock from my mouth with a noisy plop. "What are y—"

Someone slides their cock into my pussy. I look over my shoulder. It's one of the other trainer slash "therapists." Dougie maybe? He's got a blocky face and a husky body, like once upon a time he worked out obsessively but now the six-pack has gone to pot. He's not gross though. Not entirely.

There's something primal about him. It would be easy to see him dragging around a massive leg-bone and wearing pelts in the ice-age.

He bottoms out in my pussy, shifts around in there experimentally, then pulls out.

I narrow my eyes at Mikey. He grins.

Dougie's cock presses against my asshole.

"Don't worry." Mikey strokes my hair. "I shoved a ton of my cum up there. You're pretty well lubed. It shouldn't hurt. Just relax."

"I want clothes," I say.

Dougie pushes harder, hissing when my sphincter gives way.

Mikey ignores me, focusing on Dougie.

"My feet are cold," I say.

Douggie pushes in slowly, rocking back and forth little inches at a time. But Mikey was right, it doesn't actually hurt hurt. It's a little crampy and a little uncomfortable, but it's not actually painful this time.

"Hey," I say. "My feet are cold. And my back."

Douggie bottoms out with enough force to sends his balls jiggling against my wet cunt and my tits jiggling against the table.

Finally, Mikey looks at me and cocks his head.

"I. Want. Clothes. And coffee. And a magazine. I refuse to do nothing but lick balls all day."

Douggie does something that brings his dick in a little deeper. I grunt low and primal, like a lady-tennis player. It's not a pretty sound, but it's unavoidable.

"Tara, you'll do a lot more than lick balls. You'll take it up the ass, and up the cunt. You'll swallow cum. And you'll come. Trust me."

"I'm cold."

Mikey squats down to my eye level, slides his broad callused palm along the back of my shoulders. It's so warm I purr, ignoring Douggie sliding in and out of my butt slowly.

"You can have all the coffee you like," Mikey says. "And...I'll get you a scarf and some socks if you like. There are magazines and books everywhere. If you hadn't been sleeping for the last three days I could have shown you around more. You take two dicks up your ass now, and then carry that cum around while I give you a full tour of this place, and I'll let you have an hour to yourself."

Douggie pushes in and out a few times, his strokes growing deeper and a little faster.

"One dick," I say between grunts.

"Three," Mikey says.

"One," I say, hissing when Douggie bottoms out.

"One in your pussy and one in your ass at the same time."

I must make a face, because he touches my cheek. "Not ready? That's fine. Two in your ass."

I don't have a chance to answer, because Douggie starts moving really fast now. Slamming into my asshole like he's got a problem with me and it's personal.

My grunts get louder and Mikey shushes me, stroking my hair. "You're being noisy again, Tara. And we have a whole room full of guests with big cocks who need draining. Open wide."

I glance over and see the troll. I don't even think, I just open wide and then he's there in my throat, filling me up, his hairy soft belly jiggling against my nose.

I like Mikey's flat stomach, the dark springing hairs at the base of his cock, but the troll is fine too.

Mikey bends down toward my ear. "You're doing good Tara."

I know I am. I'm so convincingly a whore now, I think even I half believe it, and Mikey, he thinks he owns me. I think it too most of the time.

Douggie sets up a punishing pace that ends with him gripping my ass and pumping cum deep into my bowels like hot water from a hose.

The second he's done, the troll moves around behind me and shoves his fat, weeping dick up there too. And then my mouth is empty.

So I make a lot of noise, because his cock is fat and he's not even remotely gentle.

Mikey fills my noisy mouth for me with his thick half-hard dick. I suck at it happily, almost greedily. Half-hard as it is, I can swallow it deep into my throat with ease. I rub my nose against his stomach, breathing in his smell. Mikey's cock is comforting to me. Like coming home after a long day, or sliding into a warm bath. I like having it in my mouth.

He pulls from my throat and strokes it around my face, slapping me with it a few times, mashing my nose against his balls. I close my eyes.

The troll sweats and grunts away behind me, finally finishing by filing me up with so much cum I swear my belly swells.

I don't come from the assfucking, not this time, but there's something about the feel of hot sticky cum spreading deep inside my asshole that I find deeply erotic. Not to mention how unsettling it is that the only emotion running through my brain is sick, twisted adoration, worship.

Mikey brings his cock back to my lips, letting me suck just the head. One delicious drop of mango-precum hits my tongue and I lap away. He pulls back, leaving my mouth empty, his cock just out of reach. I protest. He comes closer, I lick at the air between us, get just the tip with my tongue, but he stays just out of reach.

I snarl.

He laughs, and brings his cock back to my mouth.

When someone else comes up and shoves their way into my ass, I don't even bother turning around.

We agreed on two, but I guess he thinks I can take it.

I can.

Whoever it is, they don't last long, just pump me full of come like this is a gas station, and my ass is an empty tank.

I don't care.

Mikey's cock is in my mouth, he's smiling down at me like I'm the most perfect, gorgeous thing on this blue earth, and my ass is full of cum.

I'm happy.

And with it comes a moment of clarity. I'm thinking.

Socks aren't enough to run away. But it's a start. I can use the scarf to make a bra and keep me a little warm. Maybe I can also convince him I'm dehydrated and get my hands on a bottle of water. This time at lunch, I won't let my stomach get the best of me. Even if I feel like vomiting, I'll stuff my face.

Cum can't be bad for me. But I need more than come to survive and prepare for a long run through the woods.

These are the things I tell myself.

They keep me sane, even if they come with a shadow of sadness that makes my eyes burn.

The next second, all my brain can think is that it wants more cocks and more cum.

When someone else steps up to my ass, Mikey stops them. "Sorry man, she's had enough. She's still new to it."

When he pulls me up to standing, I can't help it. I fart and a massive blob of cum pops out, dripping down my thighs.

"Hold that in there," Mikey says, scooping the cum off my thighs with his fingers. He holds them to my lips and I dutifully lap it up. "I can plug you if you like?"

"No," I say. "I'll hold it."

So I squeeze my asshole tight, keeping in what has to be about two cups of hot fresh cum, and hobble by his side toward a doorway into a room I've never been before. He takes my hand in his big hot one.

Inside, a woman lies on her back while a man laps at her pussy. Sure enough, she's reading a book. I grin at Mikey.

His eyes are serious for once. "If you ever need a break or are sore, tell me and I can bring you here. It's a no-penetration zone."

"Do you need some time? Or do you want to keep looking around. I promised you an hour."

"You also promised me two dicks."

"You wanted it."

I shrug. "I'm good for now."

He leads me upstairs.

The room we enter is exactly what I've been expecting to see since we got here. Three women are tied down to benches much like the one I was tied to when Mikey almost let Jay fuck my ass. They're close enough to one another that when one man steps back, pulling his cock from one of the women's mouths, and jerks it fast in his hand, his load sprays over both of their faces. Thick and white as the frosting on a cinnamon bun.

My mouth waters.

A herd of men stand around them their cocks out, long and thick and leaking.

They take turns, stepping up, using the women's holes like they're not even human.

There's a hole in the wall too against the back. A glory hole. A man stands against it, humping away.

Mikey leads me around the side. A woman is stuck there. It's her ass he's fucking through the hole. Her mouth is busy serving another hole. We can see it all through a glass window.

"I can't wait to see you in there, Tara. You will be so beautiful like that. Bound and gobbling all the cock I can arrange for you. Your last day here, you'll take every single cock in this place. I checked the registrar this morning. That day we will have a total of forty-seven cocks here."

I shiver against the chill. Terrified of the very thought.

"You're not going to take any more today though. At least none but mine. I'll come back in a couple hours and use you when my balls get full."

My stomach flutters at the words, and I feel stupidly pleased that he doesn't intend to use some other woman. "Where are you going?"

"Just something I need to take care of. I'll be back."

I don't say anything, but I can't help but wonder. Where is he going?

"Don't worry. I'll t ake good care of you." He leads me over to a strange seat in the corner. It has two dildos attached to it. I glance at him sharply. "Trust me Tara, this is for your own protection. The men here will fuck you if there's a stray hole available and I'm not here to stop them."

He holds me in such a firm grip, I don't even protest. The one dildo slides smoothly into my pussy and with minimal pressure the second presses deep into my ass. I wriggle a little, getting them situated more comfortably.

Mikey offers me water and I swallow it gratefully.

Then he presents me with something I've never seen before.

It's a dildo on a harness, a short stubby one, with an opening in the center. I slides it into my mouth. It's right on the edge of uncomfortable. I can't quite relax with it, I have to focus to breathe around it.

Before I can even protest, he locks it tight around the back of my head. Then more straps hold me to the bench. My hands are free, but straps around my upper arms hold me immobile. Straps around my thighs mean I can't even rock my hips.

When it's all secure, he stands back to survey me. "I'll check in soon. Just lie there and enjoy the view."

My "view" is of the girl in the gloryhole. I can't see the men. Just the cocks coming through the holes, and her. She's taking an enormous one in her ass, and the one in her throat is fucking her face furiously.

My clit throbs.

"I have a secret to tell you, Tara. The drug you got, the one you think makes you like this? It's just anti-anxiety. There was nothing there that forced you to have orgasms or hump my feet or guzzle cum. That's just who you are."

I blink.

Is he lying?

I remember the way the blonde laughed when I said I'd been drugged. A thousand questions blast through my mind.

But Mikey just pinches my nipple, presses a kiss to my temple, and saunters out of the room like he hasn't got a care in the world.

I call after him but nothing comes out. I'm not sure what I'd say even if he were willing to listen.

Less than thirty seconds later, a man stands in front of me. He's old with sparse gray hair, a great big belly, scrawny legs, and a skinny pink cock. "Look at you. All tied up. Your holes stuffed full. You like being nothing but a dump, don't you."

I roll my eyes at him, staring at his cock.

He pumps his fist up and down its length, leaning forward, locking his skinny thighs.

Another man steps up beside him. This one is short, red-headed and freckled, with balls the size of oranges. He spits on me. It lands on my forehead. I frown.

"You're lucky he strapped you down or I'd reem your asshole, flood you so full of cum it oozed from your mouth."

I think maybe he hates women. Probably because he's short, but it doesn't matter. His words are turning me on, which is curious to me. No one has ever spoken like this to me. I don't like it.

But on the other hand, it's kind of hot, being treated this way.

GenesisBurke
GenesisBurke
1,445 Followers
12