The Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I landed a hard slap on his bottom, felt it reverberate right back through my palm. It hurt but it was worth it just to see him squint and struggle a little.

"Yes, Ma'am." He sighed. "Yeah, yes, yes."

I built up a nice rhythm with the spanking, enjoying the way he was colouring up on both sets of cheeks. Mewling and whining had never looked so cute. Sven bit his lip, looked surprised when I stopped.

"Good boy." I purred, "You're doing great, sweetheart."

"Thank you, Ma'am." he said, trying and failing to nuzzle at me. I stepped towards the toy bag that I'd pulled out of the wardrobe the moment I got home and grabbed a bottle of lube.

"Let's play a little game." I said, my voice pure sugar as I poured a little of the viscous liquid into my palm. "You're good with numbers, aren't you?"

"Oh, fuck no." Sven wailed. "Please don't make me count."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow and shrugged, perfectly nonchalant. If he wanted to play games, then games I would give him. I wiped my lubed up hand on a towel and pulled off my panties. They were damp and thick with the scent of a day's worth of arousal. "Open your mouth." I said, my thumb running gently over his lips. Sven did as asked and I placed the crotch of the underwear into his mouth, hooked the thin, elastic over his ears for a makeshift gag that seemed to have the desired effect. He blinked down at me, his eyes mischievous.

"Well played?" I raised an eyebrow, went back to slicking his cock with the lube, watched him nod. I smiled, satisfied. "I know. Seems like you like it more than you're letting on." I laughed, my nails tickling the sensitive tip. "I can feel you getting harder." I said, "I love it when I can feel you harden in my hand." I ran my thumb over the tip, down over the frenulum, skating in a thin, sensuous ridge all the way to the base. I squeezed his balls, bent my head to suck his nipple.

"You're full aren't you?" I asked, my voice high and lilting pushing on the humiliation a little harder. "I'm going to get every last droplet out of you, you know?"

Sven moaned behind the gusset of my panties and I smiled up at him, kissed his cheek as I squeezed again. I reached up, pulled his wrists free from where they'd been secured above his head.

"Stretch out." I said, "I think fingering you will be easier if you're laid out, ready for me."

My arm around his waist I guided him to the bed, pulled my underwear from his face.

"Baby, please just fuck me." He begged. "Babe, come here, please."

"Stop." I grabbed his arms, pushed him down onto the bed. "Be patient."

"It hurts already." He sighed, "I've been thinking about it all day."

"Oh." I pouted, mocking his tone, "So have I." I said. "But, unlike you, I was allowed to relive myself."

"Did you?" he whispered.

We crawled onto the bed, our mouths meeting. I dug my fingers into his chest, kissed him hard, heat flaring between us. Ice queen be damned, I thought, how the hell could I stay imperious when he was so very good at being cute?

I pulled off my skirt and with it, shed my bra and shirt with enough speed to make Sven giggle. I smiled back, stretched out next to him. "This was not the plan." I said. "You were meant to be crying not laughing."

He shrugged. "There's still time. Knowing you, anything could happen at this point."

I nodded, my hands running gently over his hips. I sat up and swung my feet off the bed. "It could." I agreed. "Now lie out."

Once he was lying out on the bed, breathing hard, his eyes flickering over me like a caught animal, I began rifling through the toybag again. I stood, stared down at it, not quite sure what I should pick out next or even if I should pick anything at all. My clit was so damn hard I could barely make a decision. I was holding my strap on, its thick, purple cock hung through the o-ring while trying to decide if I could be bothered with the rope.

"Shall I get the lube?" he asked, rolling over and eyeing the cock.

I looked up at him, "No." I said. "I'm not going to peg you. Not tonight." He looked dejected as I dropped it back into the bag and I couldn't help but laugh at him. "My cunt'll do just fine." I grinned.

He seemed a little happier then. Sven might not have got my cock but I sure as hell was going to take his. Every last inch of it, that was for sure. I crawled forward, pinned his wrists to the sheets and kissed him hard. Sven managed to pull himself up, wrapping his arms around me. For a moment, I let him, luxuriating in the feel of his body against mine. Sometimes the simplest things were the best; or me, topping wasn't about high heels or rope or any kind of protocol at all, it all boiled down to the way a man looked up like his entire soul was glinting in his eyes, ripe for the taking. As though I could walk up and grab it like an expert jewel thief, his balls in my back pocket.

I ran my hands over his chest and sucked at his neck. "Now lie the fuck down and let me have you."

12