The Rescue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ok,” I said, “put it on.” We drove on for about 15 minutes and during that time I had the girls remove the toys. Maybe enter in that the toys were soaking wet, through the many orgasms that they had during the course of the party and that it started to soak through to the seat where you got the women to lick it up and off one another. It’s up to you. We pulled up to a quite large house in a very exclusive neighbourhood and parked. As we were getting out of the limo an expensive sports car pulled into the space next to us.

Two very lovely ladies climbed out. The first was very pretty, about 23 with shoulder length red hair and an absolutely perfect body enclosed in an expensive white evening gown. She must have been the submissive as she was also wearing a diamond studded dog collar attached to a leash. The one on the other end of the leash was quite a bit older but every bit as attractive. She was probably in her thirties possibly forties but looked much younger. She had very long blond hair and a body that was the equal if not better than her slaves. She also had on what looked to be a very expensive evening gown, and diamond jewellery everywhere. If all the rocks she had on were real, they were probably worth three quarters of a million.

“Hello,” I said in my most friendly tone. She sneered at me and jerked on the leash as they headed towards the front door. “What was that about?” I enquired.

“She is just a bitch,” said Mary, “but you will get a chance to get her back.” With that we headed towards the door.

“What do you mean I will get a chance to get her back?” We were met at the door by a pretty lady in a maid’s uniform and escorted to a room with fifteen or so people in it.

“Mary, Glorina,” a voice boomed, “how the hell are you?” I looked to my left and a rather rotund gentleman in a blue sports coat made his way to where we were standing. He kissed both of the girls on the cheek and then extended his hand to me.

“I am Raymond Fredrickson, please call me Ray.”

“I am Mike Nelson and I am glad to meet you.”

“I heard that Glorina and Mary had a new man and was hoping to meet Lums successor soon.”

“Ray is also a member of the Syral, Mike,” said Mary.

“Yes I am Mike. You will get a chance in a sec to meet Renee, and Jean. Have you come for anything special tonight girls?”

“No nothing in particular,” said Glorina, “we just stopped by to see what was going on.” Most of the people in room were in their twenties or thirties and it was definitely yuppyville. I suddenly felt self-conscious holding the leash attached to Glorina since there was no sexual activity going on.

“Well Ray I think we are going to go downstairs,” said Mary.

“OK,” replied Ray, “hope to see you guys later.” With that we walked to a marble lined grotto that had steps leading into what I thought was a basement.

“What about all the people up there?” I inquired.

“Those are Ray party wannabees who come in and try to get invited down stairs. Most of those people are at least borderline rich and this is like going to one of those discos where you stand in line and try to get in. Ray decides who makes the cut and runs the rest of them off before he joins in the fun.”

“What fun?” I inquired.

When we reach the bottom of the stairs we can go into any of eight different rooms that cater to almost all sexual pleasure. There will be a B&D room, an orgy room, a women’s only room, a men’s only room, an oral sex room, a discipline room, an anal sex room, and a master anything goes room. There could literally be two hundred people down here in those rooms and Renee and Jean (Ray’s slaves) sort of host the show. Most of the people will be in the anything room and that’s where we will go. Many of the people are super rich, many are borderline rich and some are outsiders that Ray has recruited. You are not suppose to inquire as to anyone’s social standing. This sounds like a dialogue if it is then place “ and ” to make it known.

This sounded like fun. We walked down a hallway past several doors and came to a huge ballroom with no doors. We walked in and there were at least 100 people in a gymnasium-sized room. This room contained beds, couches, mattresses, oriental rugs, and every imaginable type of sexual perversion was in plain site. Many of the participants were quite attractive and many were quite ordinary. One scene that caught my eye right away was the two ladies, we had met in the parking lot. The younger submissive was in a wooden stock that was only two feet off the ground. The young redhead was being flogged on the ass with a leather cat by a very striking blond. In front of her was what looked to be an East Indian man in a chair with his long thin penis in her mouth. The blond who was whipping her was taking directions from the blond bitch the redhead had come in with, and had switched the cat to her very full breasts. She moaned in agony around the brown cock.

“This is where we have some fun,” said Mary. “We have done some previous mind magic on the blond in the parking lot. She is very, very dominant and always has young ladies like the one in the stocks at these functions to torture. If you go up to here and tell her that you wanted her in the stocks she will laugh in your face. When she does reach out and slap her and then shake her and tell her you are in charge. She should then do anything you ask. One thing to remember is that she is worth over five billion dollars and may hold a grudge when all is said and done.”

I was in the mood for some fun so I walked up to her and said,

“Bitch I want you in the stocks.” Mary was absolutely right in that she me gave a cruel laugh right in my face. I slapped her hard and as I grabbed her I heard the Indian moan as he came in the redheads mouth. The blond whipper stopped and looked at me. I shook blondie for all she was worth and told her she would do what I said. She looked up at me and an amazing transformation had taken place.

She look almost angelic as she said, “Yes sir, uhhh I mean master.” I told her to go and suck the cum from the redheads mouth after she stripped. As she walked around to the front of the stocks she pulled off her dress. She was nude under it and revealed a body that was every bit as good as Mary’s or Glorina’s. She knelt down and gave the redhead a deep kiss and then stood back up.

“Change places with her in the stock,” I ordered. Mary and Glorina who by the way had already disrobed helped the little redhead (Susan) out of the stock and helped Sheila, the blond, in. I told Glorina to kneel in front of the stocks so that Sheila could lick her ass and I told Susan to take the whip from the other blond and to whip Sheila’s tits as hard as she could. Glorina took her position in front of the stocks and I ordered Sheila to tongue her asshole. Susan acted hesitant about doing the whipping until I raised my voice and then she snapped to attention, grabbed the cat and started to strike Sheila about her tits. Sheila let out a deep moan as she energetically licked Glorinas ass.

I was tremendously aroused by all this and dropped my pants and knelt behind Sheila. I was in all the way in her puss in one stroke, and by the sixth or seventh she was cumming like a bitch in heat. I felt my nuts start to tighten up and did not want it to end so I withdrew and rested for a second. I saw Glorina tighten up as she had her first orgasm from Sheila’s tongue. I started to insert again when I saw her asshole winking at me. By this time Susan was really getting in to beating her and her tits were a bright red. As I started to insert my cock in her asshole she screamed nooooo.

“What did you say?” I demanded.

“No goddammit,” she replied, “I don’t take it it in the ass.” There was a huge black man that had just walked across the room to watch the action with the largest cock that I had ever seen.

“Would you like to fuck this blond bitches ass?” I asked him.

“Sure,” he said..

“No you motherfucker,” She screamed at me again.

“Shut this bitch up,” I said to Glorina who flipped over at once and surrounded her head with thighs and started rubbing up and down. Now Sheila’s moans and screams were muffled as the black man stood behind her and thrust twice up her cunt. He came out slick with her juices and positioned himself at her asshole. He went in about 3 inches on the first stroke as her body went in gyrations and all the way on the second. Then he steadily pounded her ass. Her crying died down and I saw Glorina have several more climaxes.

I told Susan to put down the whip and to get over here and work on my cock. She responded in a flash, and I was balls deep in her mouth. Mary came over and rubbed my nipples and I asked her why Sheila had fought the ass fucking. She told me that the mind magic could go only so far and that Sheila’s aversion to anal sex overrode what they had done. I ordered Susan off my cock and told her to go eat her mistresses’ cunt and lick the black mans nuts. She positioned herself under Sheila and attacked her pussy with her tongue.

“Over here Glorina,” I ordered. Glorina unwrapped her thighs from Sheila’s face and walked over to me. As she did Sheila started moaning,

“Oh god I do love my ass fucked please keep going.” Then she went into one long wail as she started a thunderous orgasm. As she did Susan switched from her pussy to the black mans nuts and he was coming in an instant. What a trip.