The Rescue Of Wicked Wanda

Story Info
Wanda returns, maybe Candyfloss follows.
2.3k words
4.68
25.9k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers

The machine hums slightly and then deposits me in a sort of misty hallway with room doors down each side. There is a sort of not-quite-there aspect to the entire structure that gives a man pause. However, the not-quite-there aspect is why R. Richard, author, is here.

I step out of the contraption that brought me here, taking the key. The Trans-Dimensional Transporter is my only way out of here. Of course, none of the residents can use the TDT, but a man has to be very careful when roaming the edges of reality.

I work my way down the corridor, noting the once famous names graven into each door. Finally I find the name for which I have been searching: Wanda Von Kreesus!

I knock on the door.

A thin but very sultry voice asks, "Who is there?"

I tell the voice, "I am R. Richard, an author."

The door slowly opens and a sort of insubstantial female creature with a wild mane of raven black hair stands. The outfit she is wearing just does cover her large breasts but the belt at the lower edge of the outfit does not quite cover her pussy.

I say, politely, "Ms. Wanda Von Kreesus I presume?"

The woman eyes me suspiciously for a moment and then says, "Well, my name is on the door."

I nod, to show that I have heard. I then tell the lady, "I have come to try to restore you to your rightful place."

The lady stares at me, projecting an air of doubt.

I then carefully point out, "Only an author can perform the necessary work, although I had to first obtain technical support in the form of a machine worthy of the genius of Homer Sapiens."

The lady studies me through narrowed eyes and then, with a 'what the hell' shrug, says, "Please do come in."

When we are settled in, I very carefully began my pitch. I say, "Ms. Wanda, you are a fictional character. You were first published in the pages of a men's magazine back in 1973 You lived thorough some 90 episodes of your adventures. Unfortunately, you live only in the memories of those who are aware of your adventures. As you are aware, memories dwindle and fade."

I can see rage and denial in the face of the lady. Then, she takes a deep breath and tells me, "I don't know if what you are telling me is the truth. However, I have seen my companions disappear, one at a time. I do not wish to disappear and I also want my companions back. Can you see that I do not disappear and also bring back my companions for me?"

I say, "I think so. You were born, as it were, a fictional character. You must have readers who believe in you if you are to survive. I am an author who publishes in something called a web page. I have over eight million readers of my postings. I can publish a story about you in the web page. Hopefully, my readers will be interested in you and we can begin the legend anew."

Wanda rises and walks back and forth. She finally asks me, "Then, you read my adventures?"

I say, "Each of the 90 episodes."

Wanda asks, "What will your readers think of me?"

I say, "I publish in Literotica. The web page publishes erotic stories. Literotica readers, my readers, expect erotica, perhaps with a bit of humor."

Wanda says, "You know, I like girls, particularly my beloved little Candyfloss!"

I say, "Yes, but you also like men. At least you like men since your expedition to Katmandu!"

Wanda gets a sort of sly grin and says, "I presume that your plan involves some sex with a man. And, since you are the only man here, I can guess why you came."

I produce my carefully thought out script and hand it to Wanda.

Wanda reads the script thoughtfully, with a few upraised eyebrows and a few girlish snickers. She turns to face me and says, "You indeed have an active imagination. Have you ever talked to a sex therapist about your ah, situation?"

I say, "Wanda, that is the problem! All they want to do is talk."

Wanda says, "Well I do more than talk. Now you must understand, my quarters here are a great deal less sumptuous than my digs back at Schloss Von Kreesus. However, let us begin!" We go into Wanda's bedroom and she strips. Actually, it is not much of a striptease. The outfit Wanda was wearing is a couple of strips of silk that barely covered her breasts and a wide belt that does not really cover her pussy.

The nude Wanda is magnificent! She is a slim, but well curved lady with enormous tits and a wild mane of black hair setting off perfect pale white skin!

Wanda seems amused as I caress her large white breasts and her damp, quivering vulva. I pick her up and place her on the bed. As per my script, we start with a doggy style fuck.

Wanda is pleased with the thrust of my 10 inches and responds with an active wiggling of her magnificent ass! Wanda is so wet I can get my full length in on the first stroke, but so tight with her internal muscles that I can feel her all around me on each deep stroke. Wanda initially makes a couple of polite sighs, but then really gets into the fuck as we continue. She wants it harder and deeper. Deeper I cannot get as I am in her up to my balls, but harder I can do. I slam my cock into the most willing pussy I have ever found. Each stroke is like an entire fuck. The action is fast and furious until we are both driven into climax. I can feel Wanda's internal muscles spasm as I pump my cum deep into her for a half dozen final strokes. We then collapse onto Wanda's big bed. Wanda and I then lie there and breathe for a few moments.

Then Wanda says, "It has been a long while; far too long."

I tell Wanda, "It was the stuff of my dreams! I have never before had a woman like you."

Wanda did not answer, but her hand reaches down for my now limp cock. Amazingly, I am hard again, only minutes after our first incredible fuck!

This time, I put Wanda's long legs over my shoulders and enter her still hot, wet pussy for the second time. I determine to make the second fuck a truly memorable one.

Wanda is used to dominating either a woman or a man. However, Wanda does not have either the kind of detachment she would normally have nor her staff to attend her. I stroke slowly, but deeply into Wanda's willing pussy. However, I also work on Wanda's nipples with my thumbs, using my controlling position to add a little extra to the fuck. This stimulation of her aureola is apparently a first even for Wanda. I think that she tries to tell me that she does not want me to do this. However, her protests dissolve into the kind of moaning a man wants to hear. Wanda has not had sex for years, now she is being ravished in what I hope will be the style she will want for the future. Wanda cannot control me or my thrusting from the legs over shoulders position. However, her internal muscles do what they can and it is a lot! Every millimeter of my cock is being caressed by female muscles designed to do exactly that. The sensation is incredible and should have brought me off fairly quickly. However, since this is my second fuck, I am able to prolong the pleasure for a while.

Each of my thrusts ends with my balls gently slapping Wanda's ass and my cock buried all the way inside Wanda's tight, wet pussy. In the old days, Wanda would probably have been in complete control. However, in her sexually deprived state, she is my slave for the moment. I am shocked and pleased to feel Wanda's internal muscles spasm as she climaxes. However, I continue to stroke and try with all my might to control myself as the pleasure continues.

I sense that it is a new experience for Wanda and she tries to increase her internal pressure and her little wiggle. However, her first climax has take its toll and she only makes an incredible fuck even more incredible. Suddenly, I cannot hold back any longer and pump Wanda's willing pussy with several hard, fast strokes and then my orgasm pulls Wanda along and we climax together in a shattering event. I then roll off Wanda.

As we lie there, Wanda sighs, "It has been so long since I have had anything like this. As you must know, sex is my very reason for being."

I say, "Of course. That is why I am here. You need and want sex. Literotica readers need and want sex. My story of our sexual escapades will bring to you the new generation of readers who will give you new life!"

Wanda cuddles to me. She says, "Well, as soon as I get a little rest, we will move onto the next item of your script."

I say, "Ah, Wanda . . ."

She quickly says, "Now, R. Richard, you must remember, I am a fictional character. What I dream is reality in my world. When I am ready again, you will also be ready."

It turns out that when Wanda is ready again, I am also ready again! Wanda climbs onto my lap, impaling herself on my once again erect organ. She tells me, with a bit of feigned outrage, "You realize that I am doing all the work here?"

What my script is 'forcing' Wanda to do is what the Victorians call a 'thrill fuck.' There is little or no movement and Wanda has to do the work with her internal muscles. However, I am not just sitting there. First I tell Wanda how incredibly sexy she is. Then I begin to suck and lick Wanda's nice big tits. As I suspected, Wanda's tits are ready for attention after several years without any stimulation. Wanda begins to breath heavily and to moan with the sounds that a woman makes when she is in the throes of passion. Suddenly, Wanda climaxes! I can feel her internal muscles spasm and Wanda's moans turn into deep sighs.

I tip Wanda back and continue the fuck with me on top. Wanda is used to being in control, but she has been without sex for a very long time and she wants to be ravished. Wanda surrenders herself to me and lets me completely dominate her! She orgasms with every deep stroke of my throbbing cock. The pressure of her internal muscles is not as great as during the previous fucks, but the overall experience is beyond even my imagination.

Wanda begins to order me to fuck her harder and faster. However, her voice gasps with exhaustion and I can tell that I am in complete control. I thrust hard into her, feeling my balls slap against her magnificent ass at the end of each stroke. I begin to order Wicked Wanda to give it all to me. As best she can, Wanda does exactly that. Her demands give way to pleading moans as she slips into both mental and physical exhaustion with each new orgasm. For once Wanda is the slave of sex, not the mistress of her own desire.

I am also tiring and I finally finish with fast final strokes and shoot my cum into Wanda's pussy. I then roll off, once again.

We lie together and wait for our breathing to get back to normal. Wanda say, "I have never been dominated like that by anyone! If I had not been so long without sex, it would have been a different story."

I say, "However, it is my story and the story's the thing!"

Wanda says, "You're not really going to make me do the next item on your little list are you?"

I say, "We are going to act out my script. What do you intend to do with your fingers while you suck my cock?"

Wanda says, "I haven't done that since I was a little girl! You are trying to make me your sex slave!"

I ask, "Do you mind being my sex slave, Wanda?"

Wanda does not reply. Wanda is an upper class lady and they have been taught since they were little girls not to talk with their mouth full.

What upper class ladies have generally not been taught is the in and out mouth fucking that Wanda is using on me. I am about to shoot my cum into Wanda's mouth, when the latest effect of Wanda's long sexual deprivation occurs. Wanda brings herself to another shattering orgasm with her fingers and her pulsating mouth slips off my cock.

Once again, I turn Wanda and this time slip my super wet cock into Wanda's tight ass! I work slowly past Wanda's anus and into incredibly sexy tightness.

At first Wanda fights against the urge to scream with pain, but then she begins to respond with an arousal beyond anything she has exhibited before. We quickly build to Wanda's ultimate orgasm that also pulls me along to yet another impossible orgasm.

I withdraw and leave Wanda sleeping in exhaustion on the bed.

I shower and dress.

I leave a note on Wanda's pillow and stagger out of Wanda's apartment and back down the hall to my TDT machine. I insert the key, activate the TDT and adjust the settings to bring me back from Wanda's sexual world to my own writer's world.

As the TDT machine settles into a corner of my garage, I begin to relive the fantastic sex with Wanda. If my story is a hit with Literotica readers, perhaps I can visit Wanda again. Of course, it will be a revitalized Wanda and, perhaps the nymphet Candyfloss! Can a mere mortal man survive that sort of intense sexual double team?

I don't know, but I am sure as hell willing to try!

R. Richard
R. Richard
204 Followers