The Research Project Ch. 02

Story Info
New lessons for Kari, rules are broken and a trio defined.
4.5k words
4.67
12k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry this took a while to get on here, been working on about five other stories and time gets away from me when i get in that mode. anyway, here it is, more of Kari's education and her two new friends, let me know what you think okay?

Peace

darkstone57

*

Levi Harper watched as the redheaded nurse took his blood pressure, heart rate, temp and all the other little things that a nurse did when you went to see a doctor, except he had never had a nurse ask to measure his penis and the diameter of his balls, until now. He didn't mind the measuring, it was the idea of having her do it soft, then having her need to work a little bit to make him hard. Normally he liked it when a soft hand was around his dick and stroking it, of course, the redhead wasn't Kari. Now all he had needed to do was think about Professor Webster's daughter and wham, he got hard as a rock. He didn't bother to tell the nurse that though, she seemed to think that it was all her. While she was attractive, and did have a nice smile, Levi didn't like redheads. Never had, no reason why, just didn't. Maybe because he had sort of red hair, more of a cinnamon color then red, but he didn't like his hair.

Kari liked his hair, she was always teasing him about how it looked and how she envied him being able to just wash it, comb it out and go, she had to wash it and put conditioner on it and then blow dry it a certain way, and it was a pain. "Guys have it easy; you don't have to spend hours trying to look good."

He could have argued that point, since he had been a model and even male models had to spend hours being made up and taking care of their skin and their bodies. The worst part was that he was expected to have all this smooth skin and not let his chest hair or beard grow or anything like that. He had seen some of the things the other models had done and almost said fuck it. This was good money he had been making but still, waxing a chest hurt like hell. Part of him was glad he was out of that profession, now his chest hair had grown back in like it should be and he didn't have to shave his face twenty times a day.

"Would you please try to keep your erection Levi?" The nurse was frowning at him and he pictured Kari in his mind. It wasn't hard, they had spent the afternoon together with Neville riding horses up in the hills yesterday and he had gotten an actual kiss from her. So had Neville but he didn't mind. The Englishman was an okay guy, not like some he had met in the last week. Talk about a bunch of losers. That California guy with the fake tan and bleached hair was a real jerk. He just wondered how long it would be before it came out that he was doing coke in his off time with one of the girls. Levi had been around it to know when someone was fucked up on drugs, and California was a big time user.

"Hey Ann, glad to see you back..."

With a grin, Levi looked up and saw Kari coming over with a clipboard and looking as cute as ever. She was wearing a cute little black skirt and t-shirt that had gold lettering on it. "Yes, they're real; now keep your eyes on the damn road will you?"

Ann, the redhead smiled as well. "Hey kid, I heard you were here, learning all your dad's little secrets huh?"

"Trying to, when did you get in?"

"Late last night, I would have been here sooner, but I had to stay with mom until the doctor told me she was out of danger. I keep telling her she needs to sell that old house and move into one of those retirement places, but you know her, stubborn as hell. I sometimes wonder how dad ever put up with her as long as he did..."

Kari nodded, and Levi noticed that she was doing her best not to let her glance go where the nurse was working. Personally, he didn't mind her watching while the nurse jacked him off for semen samples. Though if he told the truth, he would prefer her touch to the redheads, he wasn't feeling a damn thing with the redhead doing it, but when he looked at her it was different.

"This isn't working very well..." Ann frowned deeper, "funny, I've never had this problem before...Can you stay here Kari until I come back, I need to talk to your dad..."

"Sure, I can do that..." When she was gone, Kari looked at him. "You haven't had this trouble before Levi...what's up today?"

He smiled. "Would it make a difference if I told you that I don't like redheads...?"

"Oh, well I can have another nurse come in...what do you like, blonde, brunette...?"

"What if I said I'd prefer to have you do it?"

She blushed so pretty, "Levi, I...I wouldn't know what to do..."

"It's easy, I can tell you...come on Kari, you know I like you, and you didn't argue about that kiss yesterday, or was that just research?"

"No, I liked kissing you and Neville too. That's just it, I like spending time with both of you..."

Reaching out, Levi caught her hand and drew her up to the head of the bed. "We like spending time with you too, Kari, you can like one than one person in the world, but that doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong or being a bad person...it just happens that way sometimes." He ran his fingers up into her hair and drew her face down to his. "Like right now, I am going to kiss you okay?"

She nodded, and he did just as he said. The kisses were nice, her mouth seemed to mold against his better than some he had tasted and he felt himself harden to the point of knowing that if he was going to come he would need her to help him out. Taking his free hand he caught hers and led it down to where he was hard and heavy with need. At the first touch she jumped a little but then let him lead the way. Soon she was stroking him in just the right manner, and he drew back to look at her face.

"Now that is much better than a redhead who discusses her mother's illness while trying to jack me off. I like your touch better anyway..."

Kari swallowed hard. "Am I doing this right?"

"Oh yes, very much so honey, you could give some of these nurses' lessons..." He closed his eyes and licked his lips as he enjoyed what she doing to him. "Yeah honey, just like that...I can just imagine how nice your lips would feel on him."

"I'd like to learn how to do that, can we practice sometime?"

It was such an innocent question but it was enough to send him over the edge and he filled the container even before the redhead returned. When she did, he saw an eyebrow arch and she looked at Kari. "Looks like I'm going to need you to come with me on my morning rounds sweetie. Well at least one of them anyway..." She took care of the specimen bottle and looked at Levi as she headed out of the room, "You can get dressed now...Kari, you better come with me, we don't want him getting over stimulated do we?"

Kari went but he knew he would meet up with her again after lunch. And if anyone noticed that he was in an exceptionally good mood when he went to the gym to meet up with his brother they knew better than to ask questions.

Neville sat back against the tree and watched as Kari took Levi deep in her mouth. He had been a little stunned when they had told him that Kari wanted to learn how to suck a guy off but he was more than willing to help further research. She did have a stunning pair of lips and she had a tongue that he loved sucking on when they kissed. Now that was something she had taken to quickly. And both he and Levi found excuses to do it as often as possible. Normally when the three of them were together it was a matter of waiting your turn, but today he found himself more stimulated than usual and he was feeling like he wanted to do something nice for her. He liked her, more than he had liked a woman of such short acquaintance before. And he had to admit that her posture right at the moment was making him think some very wicked thoughts.

Moving so he was within arm's reach of the two of them, he put his hand on her plump ass and began to caress it slowly. He liked asses like hers, plump and made for a man to hold on to. Her skirt covered her, but left her legs bare and he let his fingers slip down to the bare flesh. Very soft to the touch; very soft indeed; almost like the feel of fine silk. He saw Levi smile and motion him closer.

"It's okay Neville, I think she likes it." He stroked Kari's face and ran his thumb around her lips. "I was explaining to her earlier that there is nothing wrong with liking more than one person at a time, and she isn't a bad person for it...hmm, watch the teeth baby, a little isn't bad, but that can hurt if you do it too hard."

Neville agreed, and to be honest with himself, he would much prefer it be Levi and himself who introduced Kari to the world of sex and love than some of the men who were part of the research her father was doing. At least both of them were old enough to treat her right and know when to proceed and when to stop.

He felt her shiver as he stroked her leg and moved his hand back up under her skirt to caress her ass again. Her panties were wet and he liked the thong she was wearing today, a soft pink color and he moved it a little to the side to let his fingers tease her just a little. Her slit was nicely slick and he tickled her clit with his finger tip.

"Oh hell Neville I don't know what the hell you did, but do it again, she liked that big time..."

He laughed. "Hmm, she has a very nice clit; all I did was tickling it just a bit..."

"Well tickle it some more, we can't leave her hanging now can we?"

"No we can't..." He began to work seriously on her clit and even leaned in to nip at her ass cheeks as he did, at the same time he began to hear Levi moan and knew when the cowboy began to come in her mouth.

"Oh yeah honey, swallow it like that, so good. Don't choke; just let it go out the sides if you can't take it all at once...its okay."

From the tone of Levi's voice it was clear he was developing feeling for the professor's daughter just as Neville was. Most men wouldn't be so caring or concerned for her if he wasn't. He watched as Kari raised her head and took a drink from the water bottle before reaching for a napkin and wiping the excess cum from her face. "Did I do it right Levi?"

The cowboy nodded. "Oh yeah honey, you did just right. But you know we got to be fair to Neville too, him touching you so nice and all..."

Kari's eyes sparkled as she looked at him and Neville felt a lurch in both his dick and his heart. "I'd like to do it to you too Neville, really I would..."

He couldn't refuse. Opening his slacks, he freed his hard penis and soon he saw what Levi met, never had a mouth felt so good, or a tongue tease him the way Kari's did. Levi grinned as he watched and like Neville had done, he slipped his hand under her skirt and played with her ass and pussy at the same time. It didn't last long though; he looked at them and licked his lips.

"I want to eat her pussy so we need to do some rearranging here. Kari honey, you lay back on the blanket and I'll lick you and Neville, you can still have her sucking your cock, okay?"

Neville didn't mind and it was clear once Levi had her panties off that he was really into making her squirm, He was making loud slurping noises and Kari was groaning and her mouth was working on his cock like a seasoned pro. God, he was so fucking hot right now, he knew that before he left he had to get the two of them into a three way completely,

Kari knew she was getting close to coming, it seemed like she had been playing with herself a lot more lately since she had been reading that book and being around the two men as much as she was. God was it possible to be in love with two men at the same time? If so then what she was feeling for Neville and Levi was definitely some sort of love. She knew she preferred being with them more than she had ever wanted to be with anyone before and she loved it when they hugged her or kissed her or touched her somehow.

She met Neville's eyes and saw him nod. He was getting close too, and she reached up to tickle his balls just as she had done to Levi.

"Oh yes Kari, that's it, you're going to make me come, don't stop..."

Like Levi he began to fill her mouth and she swallowed as fast and as hard as she could. His cum didn't taste quite as sweet as Levi's did, but it still tasted good, and she wanted every drop of it. To make it even better, she was coming too and Levi was sucking and licking every drop he could reach.

When they were all resting after it was over, she rinsed out her mouth again and gave both of them long, deep kisses. She also knew she had to ask the question. "I know this is going to sound odd, but has either of you ever been in a three way?"

Neville began to laugh and so did Levi. It bothered her at first, thinking maybe she was sounding dumb, but then she saw that they weren't laughing at her, it was something else. Levi touched her face and kissed her nose. "Kari honey, you just got done sucking us both off and I just finished licking your pussy, outside of both of us being in you at the same time, this could be considered a three way. Now, I've never fucked a woman while another man was fucking her at the same time, but I admit I've seen it and it does have some charm for me, but personally no."

"I have, it's been a few years now, but it was fantastic, you just have to have the right people involved. Otherwise you end up with hurt feelings and trouble." Neville hugged her close to him. "Now in a true three way it usually consists of one man fucking a woman's pussy while another man fucks her ass. So you have to be well prepared for something that may sound perverted or out of the norm...it depends on your point of view."

"My sister told me it hurts like hell..."

"It can, you have to be sure that the woman is well prepared and well lubricated. And you also have to be sure you don't try to fuck her with anything too big to begin with. When I've been with a woman who likes anal sex, I try to build her up to it, using my tongue or my finger first. It helps her relax and then it doesn't hurt quite so bad. It's also not something I would want to try the very first time you had sex..."

Which brought up the other thought Kari had been thinking about, she knew it was kind of rushing it, but after today, she knew how she wanted to lose her cherry, it wasn't the norm but still it felt right when she thought about it. "Can I ask a favor of you two...?"

"Sure darlin, what you need?" Levi looked up from her lap where he was resting his head.

"I want the two of you to take my cherry. I haven't quite figured out how, but I know that I am getting feelings for both of you and it just feels right if it was both of you there, not just one of the other."

Neville kissed her forehead. "I would be honored Kari, and there are ways we could do it."

Levi nodded. "Same here, and don't feel too bad about caring about both of us, I know I care a whole lot about you, and I'm sure Neville does too. So we just have to be content with us being outside the norm and having a triangle and not a straight line from a to b. But do you think daddy will approve...?"

Kari wasn't sure how her dad would react to this new situation. He was a researcher, but he was also a father, and sometimes the two clashed big time. Of course, this wasn't what she had expected to come out of this either. She almost wished she could call her sister Andrea or even Lani for advice. Hell, knowing Karla, the kid might even have something to say on the subject.

Without thinking she pulled the cell phone and saw both Levi and Neville give her an odd look. She smiled as she dialed the number for her kid sister. "One of the perks...but we won't tell anyone right?"

Closing his eyes, Levi adjusted his body and his head in her lap. "Never saw a thing sweetie, not a thing at all..."

Karla answered on the second ring. "Hey sis, what's happening, any hot men hanging around that place...?"

"Yeah, but all too old for you little one, three more years and maybe you can talk dad into doing another project. Which is one of the reasons why I am calling you, in your infinite wisdom about men, ever come across liking two guys at the same time?"

"You are so shitting me, are they cute? Do they kiss well; are they hot and heavy with the tongue or just a peck on the cheek now and then?"

Kali had to laugh at the excitement in her sister's voice. "Whoa, slow down sis, wait a minute..." Using the camera of her phone, she snapped a shot of Levi and then one of Neville. "Sending..."

"Okay, give it a second. Oh yeah sis, very nice, older but not bad, I am like so jealous...does dad know you've fallen into a three way?"

"Not yet, how are you getting along with Andrea and Lani these days?"

"Pretty good, why do we need a sisterly conference on how to handle this completely unexpected twist in your life?"

"Well I'm not going to call mom and tell her I have a sexual desire for two different men..."

"No, not a cool idea Kari..." Karla giggled. "Okay, when can I call you and give the wisdom of our sisters?"

"Tomorrow is Saturday, free day so I'll be off the reservation in town, either that or Sunday morning."

"Tomorrow, I know both of them are free tonight, and mom is going to be at a dinner party with a couple of the partners until late tonight. Okay, I'm going to text them and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love ya sis."

"Love you too..." Kari turned off her cell and sat back against Neville's chest. "I will love to see the guy that gets lucky enough to get Karla; he is going to have his hands full big time."

"A real wild child?"

"Not so extreme, but very opinionated. She has fantastic taste in clothes, her music I wonder about, but on the whole, she has her limits, and pushes them just a tad."

"So will we all get to meet any of your family during the project?"

"Probably, dad's birthday is in two weeks and I am sure they will be here for that, just who all will be allowed to come is another thing, dad tends to like to keep professional and personal separated."

"From what you've said this is the exception all the way around."

That was true, this was the first time that her dad had ever mixed any part of the family in his research. If she didn't know better, she would almost wonder if it wasn't her that was the research subject and not the guys.

That would be a laugh, if all this was simply a farce, if so her dad was using a lot of grant money to do it. Grant and personal money, not that her parents couldn't afford it, besides old family money, there were various other investments, and incomes that put both her folks into the high end tax area.

It was almost dinner time when the three of them went back to the lodge and as she dressed for dinner, Kari thought about her day. It had been educational and exciting all in one. She had loved the things Levi and Neville had taught her and the things they had done to her. She was a little surprised that Levi was as open minded as he was, but maybe that was something she liked about him as well.

Levi stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around his hips. He regretted losing the taste of Kari off his tongue, but it wasn't going to be the last time he dove into the sweet little secrets she had between her legs. Even knowing that Neville wanted to touch her as badly as he did wasn't bothering him. He just wondered how Neville would feel when this was all over and he made Kari his completely. Not that he would ever stop the Englishman from having his share if he wanted...

Neville downed his scotch and at the bar watching the others around him. They were all children playing a game and he felt ancient compared to them. They had come for the money, and the sex and whatever else they could get out of this. He had come not thinking about either, and the last thing he had ever expected was to find himself falling in love with the researcher's daughter. He did love her, he knew that as well as he knew his own name, but he was sure that Levi felt the same way, and the question was, in the end would he find himself as usual, looking in and being alone.

12