The Research Project Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the end of the first week and everyone was in good spirits, tomorrow was a free day. There would be no restrictions, no tests or endless questions and interviews to be gone through.

Professor Webster looked around the dining area and watched as his daughter sat with the two men she always sat with and compared their differences. Levi Harper was the more physical of the two while Neville Farnsworth was more the intellectual. He was already aware of the sexual attraction between Kari and Levi but tonight he saw that there seemed to be one between Neville and Kari as well. Marie was as aware of it as he was.

"Did you figure this in your calculations Arthur?" She spoke softly in his ear, making him feel the same sexual attraction he always did around her.

"No, but is it so surprising, considering how her mother and I are?" Only a handful of their most intimate friends were aware of the secret life both he and his wife lived. Marie had resisted it at first twenty years ago when he had told her of his desire for her. Then she had spoken to his wife and in the end she had come around. Her marriage hadn't changed things either, she was a hot blooded woman with desires and her husband was unable to fulfill them since his tastes ran in more exotic directions.

He felt her hand drop down in a seemingly innocent gesture as if to adjust her napkin and her fingers caressed the bulge in his pants. The question in her eyes was clear and he gave her a subtle nod before looking back at his daughter and feeling both a stab of pride and wonder if she would be emotionally able to hand her new found desires as easily as he and her mother were.

A loud sound of laughter made him glance at another of the tables, and he frowned. He had been considering what to do about the young stud from California and the little brunette that he seemed to be interested in. Did they really think the staff was unaware of their drug use? They did urine and blood tests every day.

"Daddy...are you okay, you seem to be staring off into space." Kari had come to say goodnight just as she always did.

"Fine dear," He stood up and hugged the daughter who was most like him. "Off to bed?"

"Not much else to do. Too young to drink and you know that Rusty gets all testy if I hang out to listen to the music for very long."

He nodded. "Well, it is Friday night, suppose I talk to him and ask him to make an exception tonight?"

She gave him a blinding smile. "Would you? I like the band that's playing tonight, and it is a pain having to leaving so early all the time."

The professor smiled. "This wouldn't be because of the two men watching you so intently would it?"

Kari smiled shyly. "It might..."

"Then let me go talk to him now, and you follow with your friends in a few minutes. I wouldn't mind having a chance to talk to them on a more social level myself." He tweaked her nose then sent her off with a pat on the butt.

Marie smiled as she stood as well. "Social level Arthur...you never talk to anyone on a more social level during a project..."

"Well considering that one of those two men, if not both are going to be sexually partnering my daughter, I think it's time I did."

Her laughter lasted until long after they left the dining area and walked to the bar to talk to the long time bartender.

To be continued...

12