The Resort

Story Info
A hot weekend at a resort.
1.3k words
3.14
9.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've arranged a weekend at a resort. We arrive and I'm carrying a suitcase, my briefcase and a yoga mat. Your mind is busy with what is in store. We check in and head to the room. I mix a couple of drinks from the bar and tell you to relax a bit. I head to the bathroom with the briefcase and yoga mat. You feel a twitch.

I put the yoga mat in the hot tub and then open the briefcase on the sink. I pull out a massaging shower head and attach it to the faucet. I come back to the room and ask if you'd join me in the bathroom. You oblige.

You look around the bathroom and immediately see the setup in the hot tub. I turn to you and kiss you. You respond. My hands start to unbutton your top. Then your shorts. I unclasp your bra and remove your panties. I lead you to the hot tub and help you in. You sit on the yoga mat and lean back. I undress and join you. I lean over and kiss you. My hand is on your left breast. It feels so good. I roll your nipple between my fingers. You moan though our kiss. I slide down and lick and suck and nipple your left nipple. You raise your hips and grind your pussy on my body.

I slide off and turn the faucet on. The temp is almost as hot as it goes. I take the handle and aim the jet on your pussy. You spread your swollen lips and expose your hardening clit. I hit your clit directly with the jet. It is pulsating. You are moaning louder and louder. Your hand goes to your right breast and you start massaging it. I keep the jet on your clit and your breathing quickens. I switch the water to cold and it slows you down. After a few minutes I turn it back to hot and then move in and put two fingers in your pussy. I massage you gspot and keep the jet on your clit.. A few more minutes and your body shakes with an orgasm. I turn off the water and lay next to you. We sleep dreaming about whats next...

We wake after some luxurious sleep. Skin on skin. Your hand gently caresses my cock. You begin kissing my chest, licking and sucking on my nipples. You chew a bit on my left nipple and your hand grips my shaft more firmly. You are kissing down my stomach, pulling my cock toward your mouth. You kiss, lick, suck my balls as you stroke me. I am begging you to suck my cock. You kiss and chew on my thighs and ass. Occasionally passing your lips close to my cock. Breathing on me. Kissing the very tip. Teasing me. I begin pulling your hair harder. Trying to get your mouth on my cock.

I pull you up and you wrap my tits around my achingly hard cock. You slide them around my crotch, your rock hard nipples grazing across my balls, then back to my waiting cock. You find almond oil nearby and pour it generously onto your round, soft breasts. You are fucking me with your tits. Now and again lightly licking the head of my cock. Your breasts on my cock make me harder and harder. Finally you wrap your lips, ever so softly around my head. You suck and lick me. Your favorite lollipop. I am pushing for you to take all of my cock. My eyes pleading yours as I watch you tease me.

You pull away and watch me stroke myself. You are massaging your tits and pulling on your nipples. The oil glistening. Your pussy is utterly dripping and you straddle over my thigh so i can feel your heat. I want to feel me in you. You slide your wet, hot pussy down my thigh and pass your still oily tits across my cock. You grasp my shaft and wrap your mouth around me more aggressively. Now your mouth takes me fully. I push you down hard and hold you there for a minute. I am breathing heavily. I tell you I want to fuck your mouth and feel your throat.

I grab your hair with both hands and begin pushing my cock in and out of your mouth. Pulling your hair is the best. You can feel my balls ready to explode. Your eyes lock on mine and you can hear my muffled moans as your tongue and lips please me.

Your right hand reaches between your legs and your left hand wraps around my balls. I'm pulling your hair harder now. Thrusting deeper and deeper down your throat. Seeing you play with yourself is so hot. I can feel your tits on my thighs, the rhythm of your arm as your fingers frantically rub your clit.i. ask if you are ready for a load of hot cum. You look at me pleading and groan your answer around my cock. I tell you that you are a good girl and thrust hard into your throat. Your hand quickening it's work on your clit.

My load explodes down your throat and bursting out of your mouth as you begin convulsing with massive waves of intense orgasm. You are sucking hard on my already spent cock. You are wracked with multiple orgasms and I caress and sooth you. Slowing your passions you fall onto me. Your mouth still on me. I let your hair fall around your face and stroke your head as we drift into a satisfied reverie.

It was about noon and my phone rang. I woke up and answered it. You started stirring but didn't hear anything. I suggested lunch at the restaurant downstairs. We dress and head down. We sit down and order. A few minutes later my friend Bruce shows up. I introduce him as my former college roommate and he sits down and orders. After the server leaves I tell you the reason for his visit. I ask if you'd like to be involved in a threesome. You get tingly again and say yes. We finish our lunch quickly and leave.

We went got to the room and you start to take your top off. Bruce starts licking and sucking your nipples. Then you reach down and find his hard cock. You are rubbing it through his jeans. I lead you to the bed and take off your jeans. You aren't wearing any panties. I start licking your pussy. Bruce takes off his clothes and moves over your mouth and you started sucking his cock. I start fingering your ass at the same time. You stop sucking him and gasp when I stick two fingers in your ass. Bruce moved back to your nipples and was watching what I was doing out of the corner of his eye. I was really stretching you out.

After you are ready he lay on his back on the bed. You mounted him and take him all the way into your pussy. Then I fuck you in your ass. He is going slow at first and as I am fucking your ass he could feel the strokes. You are barely moving him in and out but the other sensation are going to be enough for him. He is sucking on your beautiful tits the entire time. I start pounding you harder in the ass. He had never felt that when he was fucking a pussy. After a few minutes he couldn't take it anymore and came into you. Shortly after that you and I cum too. I fall off to the side and you stayed on top of him contracting your pussy until you cum again. We sleep for a few hours and then make plans for the evening.