The Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers

More awkward silence.

She finally said, "Let me just speak plainly. He wants to have sex with me anally, and I am very apprehensive. You can imagine why."

Knowing the size of his cock and seeing her skinny butt, I do understand.

"He told me that you took it with no problem, and loved it."

"Well, the second part is true. But you do have to really want it, and make yourself accept it. There can be a moment or two of discomfort. But it is worth it."

What do they want from me, a marriage counseling session? I am a massage therapist, not a shrink.

She squirmed and wrung her hands for a moment, and then said, "Speaking plainly again, I would like to observe the two of you. I want to see it happen, and how you react. Will you do that for me?"

I wanted to say I would do it in front of a huge crowd just to experience it again, but I didn't.

"Yes. But I don't want to cause any difficulty for the two of you. No jealousy."

They both tried to speak, but she overruled him and said, "That will not be a problem. My husband and I are very open-minded about sex."

It was his turn to speak and he said, "Let's get started, then."

Right, you are in a hurry to get your cock up my butt, aren't you?

He and I started to disrobe, and I said to her, "Will you take your clothes off too? I will be more comfortable if you do."

She blushed but began getting naked.

"Where are we going to do this?"

He motioned to the bedroom and the three of us walked in, politely doing a "You first" no "You first" comedy routine.

I climbed on the bed first, and asked, "On my back, or face-down?"

Before he could answer she blurted out, "Face down, please!" She must be living out a fantasy.

His cock was already standing out like a flagpole, and she softly said, "He never gets ready that fast for me." So maybe there will be jealousy after all.

He climbed over me and pushed it into my open and wet vagina.

She looked puzzled so I said, "This is just like foreplay, and to get some lubrication."

I enjoyed feeling his cock-head hit my cervix for a while. And then it was time for the main event. He pulled it out and I grasped it to do my job of alignment.

She said, "Wait, I want to see up close."

She moved in and spread my butt cheeks with both hands. She left room for me to reach his cock. With her staring about a foot away, I put the tip against my anus.

He began to push, and this time it went in a little easier. I suppose I was still stretched out from yesterday. He quickly got about half of it up my ass.

She said, "My god, it's going right in! How does it feel?"

"Wonderful" I said, "You need to try it." Why do I feel obligated to talk her into it?

He kept pushing until it was in up to his balls. In an awestruck tone of voice, she asked a rhetorical question, "Where does it all go?"

She didn't say anything further, but I know she was staring right at my asshole stretched around his cock.

He fucked me with his wonderful technique, and I submissively took it.

Maybe because she was watching it turned him on and he didn't last long. I felt him tense up and hold his breath.

He pushed it deep into me and blew his load. I wanted her to know what was happening so with each spurt I said, "Yes!" So that would have been about six times.

I looked over my shoulder and saw that she was furiously rubbing her clit. Good for her.

"Don't pull it out! Just roll over with her on top."

He obeyed and we turned over. She got between our legs and I felt her tongue touch my pussy. So, there will be some pussy-eating today, but at least I would receive it rather than do it.

She was quite good at it and I wondered if she was really bi-sexual.

She got me off quickly, and in my spasms I clamped down on his cock so hard I would have bitten it off if my asshole had teeth.

We untangled ourselves and sat on the edge of the bed, side-by-side.

"Did you feel him cum inside you?"

"Yes."

"Can you feel it more that way? Did it feel good?"

Enough Q&A, I said, "You are next. You will find out."

She shivered, either with fear or anticipation. Probably both.

"OK" she whispered.

Even Superman needs a little time to recover, so he ordered room-service brunch.

He slipped on his stylish robe while the two of us hid in the bedroom with the door closed, still naked.

The food was delivered and when the server left we came out. We sat around the table, the ladies naked.

"Take off that robe" she commanded, "Be naked like us."

You may have heard of the novel "Naked Lunch." This was naked brunch.

We had a nice conversation ranging from small talk to details about their life together. Their marriage has been good, and there has only been this one thing that she has denied him.

"I was afraid that it might injure me in some way. I can stand discomfort or even a little pain, but I didn't want to have to explain to my doctor what happened."

I replied, "I had a short course in anatomy as part of my massage therapy school. I am no doctor but I can tell you that there is more elasticity there than you realize. Think about what will go into you when you have your first colonoscopy."

She nodded her head as she thought about that.

He jumped in and said, "I need you to understand something. I asked her to try it a few times, but when she said no, it meant no. I didn't try to force her to do something that she didn't want to do. As far as today is concerned, I didn't coerce her in any way to do this."

She took over and said, "That's correct. When he told me what it was like with you it aroused me. The night after the first time I thought it was amusing that you manually made him ejaculate. But when he told me last night how you took all of it up your ass I got wet. And what really intrigued me was that it was your idea. You asked him to fuck you in the ass! That's when I asked him to bring you here today. It was my idea."

She seemed reluctant to continue, but finally she did.

"This may be too private and personal, and if so you can tell me that. But I need to ask you if you have been having anal sex all your life. This wasn't your first time, was it?"

"That is personal, but I will explain. I have had relationships with two guys that introduced me to anal. The first guy was kind of clumsy about it, the second guy was pretty good at it. But they both were about half the size of your husband."

"Maybe you should find some guy you both can trust who has a smaller penis, and let him be first."

She reacted immediately, "No! I do not want anyone else to do it."

He said, "Maybe I could just stop about half-way in or something."

Sure you could, I thought. You liar.

I decided it was time to stop talking about it.

"You do need to do this, for your sake as well as his."

"I understand. I will. Now, I guess. Will you help?"

"Of course. And now is a good time if Mr. Horse-cock is ready."

All three of us laughed at that, and we moved into the bedroom.

He said, "I have some liquid lube I bought hoping someday I would get the chance to use it."

She had a contrite look as she realized she had been selfishly withholding something he desperately wanted.

She laid face-down on the bed as she had asked me to do, and I said, "Let me do the lube job."

I squeezed some out on my middle finger, and explored her butt crack. I found her tiny pink asshole and carefully pushed my finger up in her. She mumbled something I couldn't understand. She looked over her shoulder at me with an expression of curiosity and surprise. I just nonchalantly smiled and pushed my finger further in her.

I realized she had mumbled, "Feels good". I don't think she has even had her own finger up her ass, so this was a new sensation for her. To reinforce the pleasant sensation, I slid my finger in and out a few times. I enjoyed it too, and I started to wonder about myself.

Then I put a large amount of the lube on his rock-hard cock. I especially coated the head.

He hovered over her and I said, "Let me put it in, like I did with me."

I grasped his cock and led it up to her anus. He began tentatively pushing and prodding. It would not go in.

I said, "I will help you."

With each of his attempts I pushed as hard as I could, as if I was inserting an enema tube or a sex toy up her ass. I succeeded, and her anus stopped fighting it and relaxed enough for the tip to penetrate.

She let out a yelp like someone had kicked a small dog.

I whispered, "Just relax and let it slide in."

She murmured something I took to be yes.

To him I said, "Keep pushing." Apparently, I like being in control.

He was even more considerate and gentle than he was with me. I think he pushed it in about a quarter of an inch at a time.

She flinched and jerked and mumbled with each push. But she never said stop.

When it was about half-way in I gave him a questioning look.

He silently shook his head no.

I thought so. She is going to have to take it all.

It seemed to take forever, but eventually it was in up to his balls.

In a quiet voice she said, "I thought you were supposed to stop, but then I didn't want you to."

She was breathing hard but he was even worse. I thought he might hyperventilate.

"Calm down, both of you. Just fuck her slowly with an inch or two. Try to make it last. She needs to be thoroughly broken in. She will probably be kind of glad when it's over, but next time and every other time she will want you to last."

I moved up close to her face and looked directly into her eyes, which were blank and kind of glassy. I kissed her full on the lips and prodded her tongue with mine.

I said, "You are taking it up your ass now. What do you think?"

With every thrust in she exhaled with a little "Uh" grunt, so it made it difficult for her to answer me.

"I (uh) think (uh) I like (uh) it. Uh...uh...uh It's way (uh) up (uh) inside (uh) me. Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh."

I bit my lip to keep from laughing. She couldn't help it, she has never had anything up her ass and now she has nine inches of big, stiff cock in her belly. The tip must be hitting something way up inside her that was making her grunt.

I had never watched anyone fuck before. The only other threesome I was in was two guys and me, and they just took turns fucking me so there was nothing for me to watch. I was really getting both aroused and curious watching them.

I suggested that they move side-by-side in the spoon position. They turned sideways facing me, being careful not to pull him out.

I lifted her leg up in the air to completely expose her crotch, from her butt-crack to her pubic hair. I don't want it to sound like I was disjointing her like a chicken. I have seen porn actresses lift their leg up to give the camera a good shot at the action. I don't know how they hold their leg up in the air like that. I just wanted to support hers.

I watched his cock slide up her asshole while his balls flopped back and forth. Her vagina opened and closed with each thrust like a tiny, toothless mouth.

Each time he bottomed out in her she gave her little grunt. I got her attention and she looked at me and silently mouthed the words, "He is hitting something inside me" followed by her steady "Uh...Uh...Uh...Uh" as he slapped up against her butt cheeks.

Then I saw something even more interesting.

Each time his cock went all the way in, a small bulge appeared on her belly. His cock must be pushing the abdominal wall out. You would think that would be extremely uncomfortable but she didn't act like it.

Her glassy eyed look went away, and she made good eye contact with me.

"Is he going to finish in me?"

"He better. That is the whole point."

He overheard this, and it must have affected him.

He made his familiar ejaculation move - tensing up and holding his breath. He pushed the last fraction of an inch of his hard-on up her asshole, and her belly-bulge appeared and stayed there.

I watched her while he twitched and flailed like he was having a seizure.

Her "Uh" sound turned into an "Oh!" with every hot surge of jism that went into her.

Her eyes were as big as saucers, and she was overwhelmed with emotion as she experienced for her first time his cock pulsing as he pumped his cum up her ass.

I just smiled at her, knowing what she was feeling.

After a normal pause, he pulled his cock out of her. I let go of her leg and she lowered it.

The three of us untangled and sat on the edge of the bed, just as we had done after my turn.

We were quiet for a while.

She seemed pensive, and asked, "Will that come back out of me?"

"Only if you force it out. Don't do that, keep it in you. He made it just for you."

She blushed and said, "I like having it in me."

"You are going to develop a craving to have it in you that way. Soon you won't want it any other way."

She smiled lovingly at her husband, who seemed to be overcome with gratitude.

I said, "Well, we haven't used up the entire day, but I don't know what more we could accomplish. I think I should leave you two alone to talk about what you just did. The lesson plan went well, and now for your homework assignment."

Looking directly at him, I said, "You need to fuck her up the ass every day, at least once a day. Don't have any other kind of sex, save up all of your cum for her asshole."

Looking at her, I said, "You need to let him do his homework. If it is a day when your asshole is sore from the last time, or if you are having some kind of gastrointestinal problem, then offer to suck him off. But be sure to swallow every drop of the cum he made for you. Then the next time take it up your ass. You need to get used to walking around with his cum oozing out of your ass."

We exchanged email addresses and cell phone numbers.

"I am going to be checking in on your progress. If one of you slacks off, the other one should report it to me. After three months I will grade you. I expect you to get an A+."

They knew I was half-kidding and half-serious. I was certainly not going to grade them, but I did want them to follow through with their new experiences.

Maybe I should give up massage, and become a sex therapist. I think I am pretty good at it.

With that my work here was done, and I let myself out.

Leezy
Leezy
740 Followers
12