The Resort Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife gets an amazing job offer while on holidays.
4.8k words
3.96
136.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steviet
steviet
697 Followers

Tanya and I had decided that after 5 great years of marriage we should take a second honeymoon. We chose a beachside resort in Kenya, way more exotic than our first honeymoon destination of New York, packed our bags and headed off for 3 weeks of fun in the sun.

On the plane ride over Tanya told me she had packed a few new "outfits" for us to enjoy during our time away.

"What kind of outfits are we talking about?" I enquired.

"If you're lucky you'll find out sometime in the next 3 weeks." she replied with a wink.

After much begging on my part Tanya pulled out her camera and showed me a photo she had taken of herself dressed in a French maids outfit. She looked so hot in that little black and white lacy outfit I could feel the blood pooling in my erection within seconds.

Tanya could tell and casually reached over and patted me on the lap, "Shame we're on a plane and can't do anything about this. Oh and that it only one of the outfits I bought." I couldn't wait to see the other outfits, Tanya looked amazing in just about anything. She had been a national level gymnast when we met 8 years ago and still had the same figure she had when she was competing, well almost the same, she had had implants to boost her up to a C-cup which on her tiny 5'3" frame looked truly amazing. Tanya kept her sandy blonde hair in a neck length blonde bob which along with her tiny frame gave her the appearance of being much younger than her 31 years.

When we landed there was a driver waiting for us and the other guests of the resort and we were taken by luxury coach to the resort about 1 hour from the airport. As we approached the resort I congratulated myself on our choice, it looked amazing and unbelievably big, built on the side of a hill that fell gently into the crystal blue ocean. The grounds of the resort appeared to take up the whole hillside, with a golf course and countless other facilities, the buildings were numerous but scattered around the grounds and all surrounded by the most amazing gardens that gave each building a sense of privacy.

The marbled reception area was enormous and we were warmly greeted by David, the Duty manager, a 6' foot plus Kenyan. In fact the whole resort was owned and run by Kenyans, one of the reasons we had chosen an independent resort instead of a big chain. David, while checking us in, explained with his deep booming voice that we were welcome to call reception at anytime for anything we needed.

David drove us in a golf buggy to our private villa and told us that he would be back in half an hour to give us a tour of the facilities. The villa was nicer than anything I had ever stayed in and we were both stunned by the amazing view, from our king-size four poster bed you could open the doors and look out over the ocean. I started unpacking while Tanya headed into the shower first, when she came out wrapped in a towel I headed in, the bathroom was huge with a 2 person spa and enormous glass walled shower big enough for a party.

when I finally emerged from the shower, which after such a long flight was one of the best I had ever had, Tanya was already changed and gazing out the window at the view. She was standing there in a tiny pink string bikini that barely covered her large dark nipples and clearly showed that she had waxed everything, I was gob smacked. All I could think of was getting Tanya into that maids outfit and

"Don't just stand there staring, hurry up and get changed. David will be here soon." she told me with a smirk as she wrapped a sarong around her tiny waist and pushed her hair back behind her ears. I did as I was told and was just getting my trunks on when the door rang. David was waiting in the driver's seat of the cart when we came out a few moments later and we both jumped into the back seat.

"Is everything O.K with the room?"

"Definitely" we both replied in unison.

"Well let's get this tour underway" David said with a huge smile.

As David drove us around I realised the resort just as big as it appeared on the drive in, there were so many facilities I doubted I would even get to use most of them during our 3 week stay. We stopped at numerous places along the tour as David explained the services on offer. At Tanya's request we the tour stopped at the gym building, one of the biggest and best equipped gyms I had ever seen. I knew this would make Tanya happy as she likes to work out everyday, a carry over from her gymnastics days. As we walked around the spacious gym I noticed that the only other people in the building apart from staff were two women running on treadmills in one corner of the gym, they didn't even look up as we walked around. Whilst Tanya went to check out the showers and change room I took a closer look at the two ladies, they were both very attractive and wearing matching outfits, short black Lycra hot pants and matching sports bra tops, even their shoes were the same. I pretended to be interested in the work out machines as I walked over to get a better look at the two ladies. The woman closest to me had to be at least 6 feet tall, with long flame red hair and alabaster skin she looked like an Amazonian warrior running on the tread mill. The lady on the distant treadmill looked like she was of Japanese decent, about a head shorter than the red head but with extremely long silky black hair and dark skin, she looked like a swimwear model. On closer inspection I also noticed that both their outfits also had the resorts logo embroided in gold on the lower right side of the shorts. They must give these outfits to all the guests I thought as I walked away to meet Tanya and continue the tour.

Our next and final stop was the breath taking Grand Pool, which was actually a series of linked pools across 2 levels complete with waterfalls, a bar, a restaurant and numerous seating areas surrounding it. David left us and we decided to spend some time swimming and relaxing after our long flight. Tanya got plenty of looks in her new swimsuit, even the male staff were giving her sneaky glances as she sunned herself on the poolside. After about an hour we decided to hit the restaurant for some lunch and as we were being seated I noticed the 2 women from the gym were now sitting by the pool, the Asian lady was wearing a cut away white one piece and the red head a tiny red bikini just like Tanya's. They both looked stunning, even Tanya gave them a second glance, they also seemed to be getting quite a lot of attention from the male staff, being waited on hand and foot. After lunch we decided to head back to the villa and grab a nap to try and beat off the jet lag.

My nap turned into a full nights sleep and I woke the next morning absolutely starving and alone, Tanya had put a note on the pillow saying she was at the gym so I ordered room service for two and waited.

Not long after the food arrived so did Tanya "Hey baby!" she shouted as she strolled in looking very sweaty and sexy.

"Hey", I mumbled over a mouth full of eggs, "Didn't they give you a set of gym clothes like those other ladies?"

"No, those girls work here. I was talking to them this morning and they are doing some kind of consultancy thing here" she explained stripping off and heading for the shower.

"What sort of consultancy?" I asked after Tanya had changed and started breakfast.

"They didn't say exactly, but here is the funny thing. I joked with them about how great the job must be and they said they are actually looking for another consultant and would I be interested?"

"Interested in a job?" I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, but they wouldn't tell me anything about it. The management would approach us in their own time, strange huh?"

"Well I could think of worse places to work" I said looking around.

"What is the plan for this morning?" I enquired.

"Well I was going to go horse riding and so I signed you up for a game of golf" Tanya stated.

"Sounds great, meet up at the same restaurant for lunch?"

"It's a date" Tanya replied.

When I arrived at the poolside restaurant Tanya was already waiting at a table with David the Duty Manager who was standing talking to her.

"Hi David" I said as I approached.

"Hello Mr Earl, I was explaining to Tanya that there is a 6 month contract consultancy position available at the resort. The other consultants had met Tanya and suggested her as a possible candidate for the position. But I do not want to disturb your lunch with business talk, so if you are even remotely interested in the position just call reception and I will arrange a meeting to explain everything." And with that David politely nodded and left us to our lunch.

"Wow, you've been here for 1 day and you already have a job offer" I said with a laugh.

"Yeah, but we don't even know what type of job it is."

"Well it can't be too bad, I see those girls everywhere and they don't look like they are working to hard to me."

"Yeah, true." Tanya replied.

We finished our lunch and went back to the room, I was very keen to finally get Tanya into one of those 'outfits' she claimed to have, but she had other ideas.

"Let's call David, I'm really curious to find out about this offer." she stated.

"Could we perhaps do it later?" I enquired as I stroked Tanya's thigh.

"Sorry baby, I'm just too curious. I'm going to call him now." she said as she walked quickly to the phone.

A few minutes later a golf cart arrived for us and we were driven up to the reception building and then seated in a conference room around a large circular table. We had only just sat down next to each other when David and the two ladies entered and took seats opposite us.

"Firstly I will explain the role of the consultants here at the resort" David began, "we normally have 3 full time consultants employed at the resort to fulfil the needs of the management and senior staff. The consultants are treated like VIP's for the duration of their contract and paid very handsomely, in return they provide a service to the resort."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, the consultants were actually whores and now they were asking Tanya to join them, I looked over at Tanya but she was avoiding my gaze.

"How much is 'handsomely'"? Tanya asked while not looking at me.

"What! You can't be serious." I screamed.

"$100,000 American dollars for the 6 months, plus all expenses, meals and 2 fully paid shopping trips to south Africa's finest boutiques." David replied ignoring my protests.

"Look" the red head stated very firmly, "we are both married and we came here with our husbands just like you guys, but this is an incredible opportunity for you both." I now noticed was wearing a resort name badge with 'Ness' on it.

"I was shocked at first when I was asked but after discussing it with my husband I realised that this was an opportunity I really didn't want to miss. I get treated like a princess where ever I go and then I get to have the most amazing sex of my life as often as I can handle it. Believe me I'm very happy I took the job here." explained the stunning Asian lady whose badge read 'Suki'.

I was shocked absolutely speechless and Tanya would not even look over at me so David continued.

"You may discuss the idea and come back to me with an answer at your convenience." said David as he and the girls rose to leave the room.

"Could you give me a few minutes then come back?" Tanya asked.

"But of course." David said with a smile as he left.

"Are you serious?" I said to Tanya once David and the girls had finally left and she looked up at me, "What about us?"

"It would just be for 6 months and I'm never going to get a chance to earn that much money for us, ever."

"But you'll be selling yourself" I pleaded.

"Everybody sells themselves, I've got something these people want and they are going to pay me, us, a lot of money for it. This job sounds like every woman's dream, living a life of luxury, paid shopping trips and earning big money for it. We could use the money to set us up for our future." Tanya explained.

"But I don't want you to have to do 'this'" I said dejectedly.

"'This', do either of those women look like they are being forced to do anything? I doubt it, they look like two of the happiest people I have ever seen. I'm going to do this for us and for me." Tanya told me a she stood up and opened the door for David and the girls.

"I have decided to accept the contract David."

"Excellent, you will not be disappointed here I promise. Now you should go and pack your bags, you, Suki and Ness will be leaving here immediately for a shopping trip to get your closet stocked with suitable attire for your new position. Mr Earl you will now be given full VIP treatment for the duration of your stay."

"Gee thanks."

Tanya and I returned to our room and she quickly packed an overnight bag and changed into jeans and a t-shirt, she still looked great and I fully understood why they wanted her but I would be damned if I was going to be happy about it.

"I love you baby, I really do." she said as she walked out the door bound for South Africa with her new colleagues.

I decide to hit the bar before dinner and take my mind off what was happening to my marriage but being a VIP guest did have its upside, all my food and drinks were now free. I couldn't help but wonder how many of the staff Tanya would end up fucking, so I decided to go back to the room and crash.

The phone rang just as I lay down on our bed, it was Tanya. She excitedly told me that the girls were lovely and they would be spending tomorrow shopping for outfits in the countries most exotic boutiques, I wished her luck, told her I still loved her then hung up.

I didn't get a lot of sleep that night and decided to use my VIP status and head out for a day of free SCUBA diving on the resorts boat, I had decided that I would really abuse my VIP status as they will probably do the same to my wife. I drank again that night and passed out in bed quite early.

A phone call from Tanya woke me, she had just got back to the resort and wanted me to help her move into the consultant's villa. She explained where it was so I gathered up all her stuff and took it over. The consultants villa was enormous 2 storey building surrounded by gardens with 3 large bedroom suites sharing a central lounge and entertainment area. Tanya's bedroom was very tastefully decorated with a massive four poster bed in the middle of the room, a stylish ensuite bathroom and enormous walk robe. There where boxes and bags piled all over the bed when I arrived withe the rest of her clothes.

"Just throw all that stuff on the bed baby. I need to get all this new stuff away, could you give me hand?"

I began to unpack the suitcase Tanya had bought with her from home and soon found the 'outfits' she had bought with her, the maids outfit, a white PVC nurses outfit and a fish net body stocking.

"These should come in handy" I said sarcastically as I began to hang them.

"Please baby, don't be angry at me. Sure I'm doing this because I want to, but I'm also doing it for us. I really hope you can support me in this."

"I'm just really shocked by all this and I'm quite jealous, plus what will I tell everyone back home?"

"Don't worry about it. I rang my work and my parents they think I have a consultant's job and know I will be back, it's all taken care of baby."

"I'm not happy about this but I know you want to do it so I will just have to deal with it." I said while I continued to hang up my wife's new bedroom attire.

I decided to open all the boxes and place the clothes on the bed for Tanya to put away. After opening all the packages I couldn't believe the amount of clothes, swimwear, underwear and erotic outfits pilled up on the bed, there must have been thousands of dollars worth. I was also shocked by some of the outfits, Tanya was never shy about sex but she never dressed up like this, there was even a crotch less leather bondage outfit complete with mask, collar and wrist & ankle restraints.

"The girls made me get that" she said with a blush as I laid it out on the bed "but at least I will be able to keep it when I finish."

"Just a shame other people will see it on you first."

"Actually while were on the subject, once I finish unpacking I'm officially resort property. Which means you and I are not allowed face to face contact, I will phone you most days and we can email but we can't see each other till my contract is up."

"Oh, so I have to spend my holiday by myself. Tell me, what else does your contract stipulate."

"I promise we will have another holiday once I finish here, promise. Now help me get this all packed away, and I will tell you what the contract says."

"O.K."

"Well, we get 2 hours off a day to use the gym and the pool, the girls said that it actually helps them keep their libido up by staying really fit. Also we get all of the resorts beauty therapies and treatments free, we are expected to look our best at all times. We are available to management at any time and to senior staff via appointment, we work seven days but both the girls said they would work eight if they could. Sometimes we might also be expected to travel with the managers as their partners. It all sounds so exciting, oh and I got a tattoo."

"What? Where? Why?" I asked shocked.

"Here" Tanya said a she pulled down her jeans to show me a fresh black tattoo about the size of a 50 cent piece on her right ass cheek in the shape of the resorts logo, a camel silhouetted between 2 palm trees.

"It means I'm property of the resort now" she said showing it off, "but it is still a little sore."

"Wow, that's a shock." I replied truthfully.

"We're heading to the gym now, you want to come." Ness the Amazonian red head said with a mild English accent as she stuck her head in the door.

"O.K, give me one minute."

"Guess this is good bye then." I said.

"Only for a little while and we will be in touch almost everyday. Love you." she said as she kissed me goodbye, grabbed a gym bag and walked out the door.

I tried to keep myself busy for the rest of the day but failed miserably, all I could think about was Tanya. Who would she be getting dressed up for? What would she wear for them? Would they fuck her better than I did? Would she love them? I hit the drink again that night and don't even remember getting back to the villa.

I woke late the next morning with a savage hang over and decided to grab a swim, when I got to the pool I saw Tanya and the other girls just leaving the Grand Pool area. Tanya didn't see me as I hid behind a column as they walked past, they were all wearing g-string bikinis which showed off the matching tattoos on their right ass cheeks. They definitely looked like motivated and happy employees, I realised I was jealous of Tanya. Who wouldn't want a job where they were worshipped by members of the opposite sex and you were payed to have casual sex with numerous partners.

The swim did me good and when I returned to the villa there was a blank DVD case sitting on the table. I opened the case to find a hand written label on the disc, 'Tanya's first night', curiosity got the better of me and I placed it in the DVD player and sat back on the bed.

The movie started with a view Tanya and David sitting and talking on the lounge in the central entertaining area of the consultant's villa.

"I knew I wanted you for this job as soon as you arrived at the resort." said David who was wearing his shirt and tie.

"I'm glad to hear that. Finding out I would get to fuck you made the offer too much to resist." Tanya replied.

"Why don't you go have a shower and change, I can't wait to see you in some of those new outfits you bought back." David instructed my wife who was still in her resort logo work out clothes.

The movie then cut to a view of the bed in Tanya's room, the cameras must built into the whole house I thought to myself, David was siting on the bed with his back to the camera waiting for Tanya to emerge from the ensuite. The next scene was from a camera in the ensuite, it showed Tanya putting the finishing touches on her make up. She was wearing a white lace half cup bra with matching g-string, white stockings, suspenders and white high heels. I had seen her dressed like this before, on our wedding night, now she was dressing like this for her black boss and I was almost sick with jealousy. Tanya then pulled her short blonde hair into 2 cute little pig tails, one on either side, wrapped a short tartan skirt around her waist and put on a tight white blouse. She checked herself in the mirror, the school girl look suited her amazingly well and the massive erection I was nursing told me just how good she looked.

steviet
steviet
697 Followers
12