The Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples. His large warm hand formed onto her swollen, slick labia folds. She moaned and ground her swollen, wet sex against his hands.

Adrian looked down at her and smiled,

"Let's have a nice warm shower before we restart."

Diana looked at Adrian,

"Restart?"

Adrian grinned,

There are so many positions to try and so little time."

Diana was filled with sexual excitement she had never felt before and said,

"Oh, Adrian ... we best hurry then."

Adrian helped her off the bed and held her as they walked to the shower.

02.04 Diana, Sybian, Fitness Room:

It was 7:00pm, Adrian had left and Diana had finished eating dinner. As sat naked on the sectional, watching her HDTV, her mind was reminding her of the incredible sensations that Adrian had given her body. As her hips fidgeted on the cushion, she thought about the devices that were in the Fitness.

'The Sybian .. Yes .. Sybian.'

Diana jumped up and walked quickly to the door of the Fitness Room. There it was, waiting for her, in front of the mirrored wall. The body was similar to a saddle, without the horn and had two adjustable side rails for hand supports. On the surface of the 'saddle' was an oval outline and in front of that was an outline of a 3/4" circle. The right hand rail had six press-type buttons.

FEMALE

MALE

TEST

AUTO

START

STOP

The left hand rail had four buttons,

6.00" x 1.5"

6.75" x 2.25"

7.50" x 2.75"

8.00" x 3.00"

The 'AUTO' button would detect her orgasm and release its ejaculant.

She could hardly contain her excitement as she squatted over the Sybian's 'saddle' and positioned her swelling folds onto the soft leather surface. She looked forward into the mirror and smiled when she saw her stiffening nipples and the pink tip of her clitoris being highlighted against the dark leather.

She pressed female and a phallic selection of 8.00" x 3.00".

Diana closed her eyes, took a deep breath and pressed 'AUTO'.

She felt movement under her labia as the oval pattern changed and the labia massager's 'mouths' and 'lips' moved upward and made contact with her sex. She gasped as the 'lips' formed around the outer folds with a delicious suckling and massaging action.

Ecstatic sensations flooded her labia and spread inward into her vagina. The soft mouth-like tube pushed through the circled opening and snuggled onto her protruding pink button. The contact caused her hips to buck forward and she gasped again as her clitoris leaped out of its protective hood into the Sybian's tube. The suckling 'mouth' slipped her over her engorged clitoris and she squealed in joy as the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat' encased her rigid organ of joy.

The 'lips' that were between her swelling folds pushed them further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The ecstatic sensations from both massagers caused jolts of joy to explode across her loins. Diana felt the 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flared and swollen 'folds' and more 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood. Diana closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her excited sex back and forth on both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of joy that were cascading across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lip's. Her excited vaginal entrance began clasping as ecstatic ripples of pleasure flooded her spasming passage.

Diana was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nestle into her clasping inner lips. The nudging pressure built and Diana gasped when she felt the entrance to her vagina being gently stretched opened. She knew her Sybian Lover was at the portal to her womanhood.

Diana felt a warm liquid oozing from the thick head and a delicious warmth spread around and into her eager entrance. Her inner lips stretched ecstatically over the pulsing head and Diana moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex. She wanted more and pushed down, grinding her vaginal entrance onto the slowly advancing head of the phallic. Her body now hungered for all of her Sybian Lover. The Sybian was in no hurry and nudged inward slowly and deliciously.

Diana's arousal exploded and she moaned as the ecstatic sensations rippled into her enflamed sheath. As the phallic slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. She wailed in ecstasy as her clenching muscles rippled in sync with the pulsing ribs. The suckling clitoral 'throat' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode and her rigid nipples stood out like bullets. The probed now sunk deeper into her enflamed passage. It twisted and t and pulsed and purred as it explored the eager passage. Soon its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Diana's mind reel with ecstatic fullness. The Sybian partially withdrew its phallic then stroked upward causing Diana to grip the hand rails tighter as the sensations saturated her mind.

It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out then all in, slow then fast. The massaging lips now extended themselves and began a delicious suckling of Diana's swollen folds of her labia. The relentless thrusts of the loving Sybian twisted, turned and flexed as it explored her seething vagina. Her engorged clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic tingles radiated from it The oscillating probe thickened as thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallic and started massaging and caressing her enflamed vaginal walls. Diana screeched as waves of ecstasy shot throughout her sex. Her mind and body were catapulted into a sexual frenzy.

Diana couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped own onto her Sybian Lover and let the waves of joy explode across her body. The clitoral massager now began to push Diana toward her orgasmic trip point as its suctioning 'throat' rippled along the full length of her engorged organ. Diana felt as though dozens of warm, wet tongues and lips were swirling and sucking on her enraged clitoris. The phallic began deep, full length upward thrust and Diana was close to fainting as the flood of sensations saturated her mind and body. Diana was now at her orgasmic trip point and her Sybian Lover knew it.

Suddenly, the phallic lunged sharply upward and stopped. It swelled to a full three and half inches inside Diana's enflamed vagina. The pulsing ribs along its flexing length teased and tantalized the sensitive nerve endings of her clasping vaginal walls. Diana ground her hips and her excited sex onto both massagers as her orgasm built higher and higher. The Sybian began jettisoning forceful torrents of its ejaculant which spewed and gushed into Diana's spasming cavern causing her vaginal sheath to ecstatically balloon.

Diana squealed as waves of joy flooded her body. Her vagina went into deep convulsions and her enraged clitoris exploded as her climatic orgasm was unleashed. Diana screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly on the rails and her toes curled. Her legs shot outward in the air in a wide 'V'. They kicked franticly as deep orgasmic spasms and convulsions racked her body. The Sybian coaxed a second, body wide orgasm to explode across her body and Diana's orgasmic wail echoed around the room.

Diana's body went into sensory overload and she lost consciousness for a few seconds. When she recovered, her body was still in the throes of orgasmic aftershocks. The phallic was still twisting and plunging. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Diana into a sexual frenzy. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed between the support rails, her head twisted from side to side. Her clitoris was jerking wildly within the suckling 'mouth'. The phallic exploded again. The thick mix of Sybian ejaculant and vaginal juices oozed past her swollen and flared folds drenching her thighs and the soft saddle.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ..."

This time Diana's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop, still deeply imbedded within her body. Diana slowly recovered and she cooed and gurgled as deep aftershocks rippled throughout her body. As her mind cleared she moaned softly knowing that her Sybian Lover was still deeply imbedded within her. Both massagers slowed to a soft and gentle purring action and she rested on the soft, wet surface of the 'saddle' as her body came done from its orgasmic highs. The Sybian being in the 'AUTO' mode slowly withdrew from her body. The loving mouth on her still rigid clitoris withdrew and it stood hard in the air.

A loud slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past her reluctant inner lips and torrents of ejaculant and vaginal juices gushed from the gaping entrance as her vagina returned to its normal size.

Diana moaned with disappointment as the wonderful fullness left her body.

In a minute or two, Diana's glowing and radiant nakedness lifted up from her Lover. On trembling legs, she moved slowly back to her bedroom and to the shower.

She would return.

NEXT: Destiny brings a Hermaphrodite and a female together.

END OF THE RESORT PART-02

12