The Resort Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't stop what you're doing as I'm going to have a double orgasm in just a moment!"

and she put a hand on each of their heads as Tracy felt her penis swell and begin spurting gobs of hot cum down her hungry throat just as Bill felt her shudder and wet his face with a large quantity of her juices. They both swallowed every drop she fed them as they found it delicious and kept their mouths fastened to her organs long after her last spasms ended.

Finally, Carla came back to life after her orgasms and told them that she loved having a double orgasm and that it didn't happen every time so she looked forward to having more sex with them again. Then she looked down at Bill's throbbing erection and asked if she could reciprocate since he had done such a wonderful job on her. He lay back and offered her his thick, hard penis and when her mouth closed over his crown, he moaned in pleasure and reached for Tracy asking her to please sit on his face as he wanted her to smother him with her cunt. Carla was very talented and loved sucking cock and had him lifting his hips in passion as she sucked deeply on his thick tool. The heavenly aroma and taste of his wife's pussy along with Carla's voracious mouth had his orgasm boiling out of his balls in record time and when Tracy cried out and bore down on his face, his cock erupted in a series of spasms shooting ropes of cum which Carla gulped down as she moaned and swallowed his offering.

As he slowly recuperated, he saw John and Gina approaching.

"I see you've met our favorite sex partner", he said to them as they sat down and joined them.

"We met Carla on our last visit here and were hoping she'd be here again as she's the best!" he said as he leaned forward and gave her a kiss hello.

He looked at Carla and asked,

"Where's your better half?"

and she nodded her head towards a group having a suck circle,

"He's busy having something to eat, as usual"

and Bill asked which one he was. John told him and added that, if he thought Carla's cock was something, wait until he sees her husband's and Bill tried to see if he could catch a glimpse of it but the guy sucking it had most of it down his throat and had his hand covering the rest of the shaft.

12