The Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now the left hand slipped downward and Jamie held his breath when he felt the sash to his robe being loosened. He sighed when the front of the robe parted. It was though a confining barrier was finally removed and his firm breasts and perky nipples pushed proudly into the air. Jamie felt the warm suckling mouth plant light butterfly kisses across his neck, at the same time the hands returned to his shoulders with a wonderful massaging and squeezing action.

"Oh .. that feels so good!"

He felt the soft fingers on his shoulders tug slowly on his robe and Jamie sighed louder as it was pushed from his shoulders and it slipped down to the floor. Jamie could feel his nakedness stand out like a beacon and his breathing quickened knowing that soon those soft fingers would be exploring his naked body.

The hands left his shoulders. He opened his eyes and saw his Lover extending its arms out to him and Jamie, as if in a dream state, glided into them. He saw its head moving forward and he closed his eyes and parted his lips. He felt its warm lips touch his lips and then its tongue touched his tongue. Jamie almost fainted with his first kiss. His lover kissed him deeply and passionately. His nipples tingled against his lover's nipples and his semi-erect penis soared to full erection. A deep yearning in Jamie's rectal sheath flowed into his prostate and up into his erection.

Jamie moaned deeply into its mouth when he felt his lover's penis begin to stir between their bodies. With a sharp gasp, he broke the kiss and looked down. His arousal vaulted when he saw its hardness growing before his stunned, wide open eyes.

...5.75" x 1.75"...6.00" x 2.00"...6.25" x 2.25"...

...6.50" x 2.50"...6.75" x 2.50"...7.00" x 2.50"...

...7.25" x 2.75"...7.50" x 2.75"

Jamie looked at the bluish, erection with its light outlined contours as it throbbed in front of its flat abdomen. The shaft was round with rippling with bluish rings that pulsed up and down its long thickness. Jamie's breasts ached, his nipples rose up like hard bullets, his erection throbbed and his rectal sheath spasmed with sexual expectancy. Jamie couldn't stop himself and reached out with both hands. His right hand curled around the incredible, rippling erection and his left hand slipped under and lifted its soft, heavy balls. Jamie's mind couldn't believe the incredible sensations that his hands were giving him.

The Entity drew Jamie back into its arms and they again kissed deeply and passionately. It pushed its hips him inward and a loud guttural moan was heard as the two erections throbbed and ground against each other. His lover broke the kiss and looked into Jamie's highly aroused face. He smiled, took Jamie's hand and helped him onto the bed so he was kneeling in front of the support rail. Jamie instinctively grasped the rail. He looked past the rail and saw only darkness. He then looked under his body and saw his excited erection bobbing under his abdomen.

Jamie sensed his Lover positioning itself behind him and he panted with anticipation as its soft, warm hands massaged up and down his inner thighs from bent knees to the cheeks of his buttocks. The Entity smiled at the exposed sight of Jamie's sex and its right hand slipped inward and palmed the swelling opening of Jamie's anus. The left reached further forward and gently lifted Jamie's heavy, swaying testicles. Jamie moaned as the hands caressed and fondled his aroused body.

His Lover nestled two fingers into the clasping anal lips and deliciously traced the wet, sensitive opening to his enhance 'womanhood'. Jamie gasped and pushed back excitedly against his Lover's fingers. He instinctively spread his knees and thighs wider apart and gasped again when his Lover's hand left his aching balls and wrapped its fingers wrapped around his throbbing erection with ecstatic squeezes and massages. The Entity leaned up and over Jamie's kneeling body. Its hands left Jamie's anus and throbbing member and reached under his kneeling body and lifted his swaying breasts with a delicious kneading action and its fingers pressed and swirled around the erect bullet-like nipples. Jamie's mind and body were floating in a cloud of swirling pleasures.

His Lover's mouth began planting exquisite butterfly like kisses on the back of Jamie's neck and shoulders. Jamie cooed and mewed as his Lover caused his arousal to vault. He felt a warm throbbing thickness slip against his inner left thigh and work its way upward toward the junction of his thighs. He moaned as the thickness pushed upward under his testicles, the warm throbs seeped into his erection and rectum. The long, pulsing thickness moved forward along the full length of the sensitive underside of his straining hardness. His Lover paused its ecstatic sweep and then pulled back, only to slip its engorged member forward again and again.

Jamie gasped at the incredible sensations. He began pushing his enflamed sex in ecstatic counter sweeps onto his Lover's exploring erection. He felt the Entity slip off his body and kneel between his wide spread thighs and moaned as his excited nipples, erection and testicles swayed under his body. The moan turned into a gasp when Jamie felt his Lover's hands spread the cheeks of his buttocks further apart and its head dipped inward. A long, thick tongue slithered onto Jamie's swollen, pink anus with ecstatic licks and darting probes. Jamie gasped and in a reflexive action, spread his thighs wider, hunched upward and pushed his sex rearward toward the exploring mouth and tongue. His erection jumped and jerked below his abdomen and drools of precum dripped onto the bed.

Jamie froze when he felt his Lover's lapping tongue nudge through the excited entrance to his 'womanhood' and slip deeply into his rectal sheath. His mind went ballistic with ecstatic sensations and grip on the rail forcefully tightened. His Lover's long, swirling tongue drove Jamie insane with joy as it slipped in and out of his steamy rectal sheath. It played havoc with his clasping anal lips and then slithered back inward to caress the sensitive lining of his rectal sheath. Jamie laid his head on the rail gasping and panting as his hips pushed back in ecstatic circles against his Lover.

Jamie's stunned mind told him he was going to ejaculate and he lifted his head up from the rail, his drooling mouth was wide open. He felt it start at his toes and move up into his clenching rectal sheath, into his straining erection, across his abdomen and up onto his aching breasts and erect, tingling nipples. His Lover's tongue lunged into his enflamed passage again and again. The swirling tip nestled onto his excited prostate and Jamie squealed in joy as jolts of joy exploded across his loins.

His dual orgasm thundered throughout his loins like a series of freight trains. He cried out as his hips ground in the air. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across his mind and eyes. His nipples twitched tingled and his straining erection jumped wildly as it spewed its thick nectar onto the floor in front of him. His Lover's relentless assault on his enflamed sex continued as his body rode out his orgasmic waves.

Jamie's pants and gasps slowly subsided.

A weak and gasping Jamie knelt on the mattress with his thighs spread wide. His head returned to rest on the rail and he closed his eyes tightly as he savored the delicious spasms and ripples of ecstasy that were again flowing throughout his body. His sexual rejuvenation had his arousal soaring. His Lover's foreplay ended and he now concentrated on the taking of Jamie's virginity.

The Entity restarted his sexual assault. Jamie's nipples felt as though they were going to explode. Again Jamie felt the delicious tracing around the entrance to his 'womanhood' and his hard member throbbed within his Lover's squeezing and massaging hands. Jamie gasped loudly. He couldn't believe that his body had been aroused so quickly and so completely. Again he felt that wonderful pulsing thickness as it throbbed against his thigh. It was warm, long and thick as the rippling rings massaged the soft skin of his thighs.

He looked under his body toward his spread legs but saw nothing. He tried to shift his excited anal lips toward the unseen thickness but his Lover teasingly kept moving it away. The Entity slowly slipped his massive erection upward. The thick head finally pushed between the flared cheeks. With agonizing slowness it gently nestled into Jamie's clasping anal lips which kissed and caressed the thick gland. Jamie didn't move, he couldn't move. His hands gripped the rail, his kneeling body tensed and his eyes were tightly shut as his mind tried to will his Lover's magnificent hardness to penetrate his enflamed 'womanhood'.

With an almost incoherent plea,

"Ohh .. Please .. Now .. Now ..."

His Lover smiled at Jamie's torment and obliged his frantic plea. In one fluid motion, the thick head nudged past the eager lips and slid slowly inward. A loud hiss of ecstasy escaped Jamie's wide open mouth as the massive thickness stretched the eager entrance and burrowed into his virginal rectal sheath.

1"..2"

The sensations were not like anything Jamie had ever felt before or expected. He felt the most incredible stretching of his rectal sheath and a wonderful sense of fullness. The enhanced sexual lining of his rectal passage was exploding with ripples of intense pleasure.

3"..4"

The flexing, thick head nestled onto his excited prostate and Jamie squealed in joy. His erection jerked wildly as ecstatic explosions thundered across his body and his mind. Jamie wanted more, he begged for more. He gurgled and drooled as his Lover's engorged erection slipped inward, inch by glorious inch.

5"..6"..7"..8.."

Jamie's virginity had been taken. It was everything he dreamed it would be.

He felt his Lover slowly slide his long, member outward and then slip all the way inward. Then it withdrew part way, flex, wiggle and then lunge deeply back into the depths of his rectal sheath. The Entity adjusted his position behind Jamie's wide spread thighs, the angle of its penetration changed and the head now pressed against the upper lining of his rectal sheath. It started a slow back and forth dragging motion until .. something electric bolted throughout Jamie's body. An intense wave of pure joy surged throughout Jamie's rectal sheath and across his loins. His Lover's flexing gland searched for and found Jamie's excited sweet spot. The thick head flexed again and again and Jamie screeched in ecstasy as his prostate exploded in joy.

The Entity now plunged all the way into Jamie's enflamed passage and then pulled back out. Once again it teased Jamie's magic spot. It was incredible. Jamie's mind was overloaded with waves of raw pleasure. His Lover now started a methodical rhythm to its deep strokes. Sometimes sliding all the way in, filling Jamie completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking his excited prostate again and again.

Jamie gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch his breath. He lewdly thrust back and ground hips in ecstatic circles. His rectal muscles desperately clenched around his lover's thickness in a frantic attempt not to break the ecstatic connection. His straining erection jumped and jerked with a sense of urgency below his abdomen. He started to reach under his body but unseen hands pulled his hands back to the rail. Suddenly he felt other mouths and hands kneading and suckling his swaying breasts and nipples. Soft hands lifted his churning testicles and as his erection spurted more of his preseminal fluids onto the bed below him.

'Oh God ... there is more than one of them.'

A warm, moist 'mouth' slipped over his straining erection and Jamie squealed in joy as his excited gland was encased in a suctioning 'mouth'. Its 'tongue' swirled around the engorged head with an ecstatic lapping action, catapulting him into an sexual frenzy. The Entities had now found all the buttons to his erogenous zones and was now manipulating each of them. His body began lunging back onto his Lover's 'hardness' and then thrusting his enraged manhood forward into the deep sucking 'mouth and 'throat'. His fists tightened their grip on the support rail and his breath came in deep gasps for air. The sensations were like a pressure cooker about to explode. His hips became blurred as they counter thrusted like a pistoning engine.

Suddenly his Lover lunged inward and froze. Jamie could feel the gigantic head enter the depths of his sexual being. His eyes flew wide open and he felt his rectal muscles clamp around the swollen and pulsing erection. He felt an ecstatic flood of a warm, liquid pressure, boil and gush into his convulsing 'womanhood'. His eyes snapped opened as his body was gripped with a series of intense, ecstatic seizures.

The sensations were mind ripping, his hips swung madly around his Lover's erupting, buried erection. His own engorged erection began flexing wildly. His Lover's ejaculating member unleashed another torrent of hot thick ejaculant. The delicious sensations spread explosively throughout Jamie's ecstatic body. His entire body was spun into a whirlwind of orgasmic explosions. His scream echoed throughout the room. Bright colors swam in his vision as he spasmed and shook and he wailed in joy as his enhanced rectal sheath exploded with its first orgasm.

His thighs shot out wider and he franticly hunched up and down trying to draw his lover deeper into his spasming sex. An ecstatic pressure built at the base of his erection. It pulsed upward and stalled deliciously at his hyper-excited gland. The liquid joy swirled around the thick crown and then exploded into the air under his body. The first stream of thick semen jettisoned outward and splattered onto the floor in front of the bed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The intense orgasmic sensations that saturated his mind and body overloaded his sensory system and he lost consciousness. His Lover's hands grasped Jamie's hips, preventing him from slumping downward. It pulled Jamie's hips rearward, keeping his spurting hardness deep inside Jamie's milking sheath. Jamie recovered moaning and gasping and his Lover leaned over his kneeling body and wrapped his arms around him as delicious aftershocks rippled throughout his body.

Slowly, his Lover withdrew his softening penis. It slipped out of Jamie's 'womanhood' with a loud slurping sound and Jamie moaned at the loss of the wonderful fullness. The thick mix of ejaculant and orgasmic juices gushed out of the gaping opening and flowed down his buttocks and thighs.

In a few moments, his 'womanhood' returned to its normal state.

Jamie felt his unseen Lovers move away from his body and he knew he was alone. The lights were turned back 'on' and as he recovered, he wondered if it was all some kind of dream. He saw his slick thighs and the pools of semen that lay on the floor. The girl, Dan, the Monitoring Center and the clients watched Jamie as he got off of the bed and walked through the door to the PREP room where he took a long warm shower.

When he finished, Jamie went into the reception area and Dan told him that he would take him to a room where he would wait for his mother. Jamie wondered why they took the elevator to the lower level of the Center but said nothing.

03.04 Megan, Fantasy Center, Plant Lover:

It wasn't until she was standing in front of room 608 that she began having seconds thoughts about her reservation for a Plant Lover. It seemed weird, perhaps even a little perverse. She thought of Jamie and if he could do it, she would do it. Megan opened the door and walked in.

Cathy, the receptionist greeted her with genuine friendliness and a warm smile.

She said,

"Go down the hall to the room marked 'SESSION PREP'. There is a shower if you wish to take one and a couch to relax on while you are waiting for the green light to turn 'on' indicating that you can enter the 'SESSION' room.

Cathy leaned closer to Megan and in almost a whisper,

"I was in there early this morning and I am still rippling with aftershocks, it was incredible."

Megan began to get excited and her doubts slowly faded from her mind. She went into the 'SESSION PREP' room, had a quick shower and sat down on the couch. Her eyes were glued to the dark green light beside the 'door' to her fantasy. She didn't have to wait long before the light turned 'on' and she got up and stood nervously in front of the door to the 'SESSION ROOM'.

Cathy, watching from her monitor at the desk, smiled at her hesitation. Most do, some even decide not to go through with it.

Megan entered the room. The walls were painted with a light, pleasing greenness and the floor had plush carpeting except for a large circle in the middle of the room. The soft, plush pile felt good under her feet. Suddenly, the lights went out except for those over the large circle. Those lights dimmed to a nice soft glow. Romantic mood music began playing in the room's sound system and Megan relaxed as feelings of anticipation spread throughout her body.

She ready to meet her Lover.

There was a stirring in the wide circle and her eyes opened wide when she saw the plant rise upward from the circle. It was huge and thick as it stretched from the floor to the ceiling. The leaves, stems, flowers and glistening stamens seemed thicker and softer than they were in the brochure's pictures.

She stared mesmerized as all of the plants flowers and stamens begin to weave back and forth, coming close to each other then slowly drifting apart. She smiled as she watched their intimate dance. Small droplets of nectar were forming at the end the ends of the thick stamens and the tulip shaped flowers were opening and closing with sensuous massaging actions.

Cathy loved this part. She new Megan wanted to run from it and embrace it at the same time.

Megan watched transfixed at the wonderful display and her need to feel its embrace grew stronger with every passing second. The Plant began to extend its soft stems toward her as though it were beckoning for her to come closer. As if in a trance, she slowly walked toward it. A few leafy stems reached out and began caressing her shoulders and breasts. She sighed and her heart beat just a little bit quicker as she stepped closer toward the plant.

The first touches came upon her face and gently slipped down to her neck and shoulders. Megan closed her eyes and sighed again as the stem's soft tips caressed and massaged her skin. Her nipples tingled as did her clitoris and vagina. She moved further toward the Plant. More stems extended outward and slowly slipped across her abdomen thighs and lower legs. She sighed again as the silky stems flooded her body with light delicate touches and massages.

Megan surrendered herself to the plant and moved her nakedness into its loving foliage. She felt as though her body was being encased within a warm silky cocoon, her legs were bent, pulled upward and then spread apart. She didn't resist and reached inward with her arms and wrapped them around the warm, thick inner core of the Plant. A large depression formed in front of her she leaned inward and rested her head on the Plant's 'shoulder'. She closed her eyes and savored the wonderful sensations that were flowing throughout her body.

She cooed as her body nestled deeper into the loving grasps of the Plants stem's, silky leaves and thick satiny flowers. Megan felt two satiny flowers move onto her breasts, encasing each within a massaging and kneading pouch. Over each nipple, an internal mouth-like depression formed and descended onto her nipples, gently enveloping them within their warm, moist, suckling 'mouths'.

She gasped at the delicious contact and pushed her breasts into the loving pouches. A thin, sheath-like flower, with a suckling 'mouth' at its open end, slipped upward over her inner right thigh and suckled its way over the partially protruding clitoris and into the clitoral hood. Megan screeched at the ecstatic contact and her clitoris leaped outward, extending itself into the suckling 'mouth' and 'throat'. Her hips bucked into the Plant and her rigid nipples and inner lips tingled with excitement.