The Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plant reduced its massaging pouches and clitoral massager to low level 'purrs' and Megan slumped panting into the soft supports of the Plant. Her rigid organ throbbed like a mini-erection within the flower-like sheath. In a few seconds, Megan felt a wonderful soft warmth forming around the folds of her labia. The Plant's labia massager had slipped upward across her left inner thigh and settled over the folds of her labia with a wonderful massaging and kneading action. Its internal suckling 'mouths' slipped into the flared pink crease pushing the folds further apart and began sucking on the excited entrance to her vagina. The exquisite sensations melded into those from the clitoral massager and jolts of joy exploded across her loins.

Megan felt the suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' explore her flaring and swollen folds. More 'lips' slipped between them and joined in the teasing and caressing of the excited entrance to her womanhood. Megan closed her dazed and aroused eyes and began moving her swollen sex back and forth onto both massagers. Her mind became saturated with wonderful waves of pleasure as they cascaded across her body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as her early juices mixed with the slick 'lips' with those of the Plant. Her excited, clasping inner lips tried to draw the suckling 'lips' further into her eager opening.

Megan was jolted out of her euphoric daze when she felt a slight pulsing pressure nudge against her vaginal entrance. The nudging pressure built and Megan gasped knowing the head of her 'Lover' was at the portal to her womanhood. She felt a warm liquid oozing from The Plant's thick tip and a delicious warmth spread around her excited entrance as it was being pushed open and the warmth spread inward. Her inner lips stretched eagerly over the pulsing head and Megan moaned as waves of joy flooded her sex.

She pushed down and ground her vaginal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the Plant's stamen and she squealed as it slipped inward, twisting and turning. She felt an exquisite pressure as her inner lips and vagina stretched to accommodate the advancing thickness of the Plant's phallic, then unbelievable sensations exploded within her as the twisting cilia nubs teased and tantalized the sensitive flesh of her vaginal walls.

The Plant slithered inward and began circling the sensitive lining of her enflamed passage, as though it was looking for something. Its circling head intensified as it neared its target. Suddenly, Megan arched upward and her hips began franticly grinding her seething sex into Plant thick body. The Plant's stamen had found her elusive 'G' spot and Megan screeched ecstatically as the excited tissues exploded with of joy. The stamen's flexing thickness was now 3.00" into Megan's vaginal passage and began secreting a chemical that enhanced the sexual nerve endings of her 'G' spot back to her vaginal opening, including her excited inner lips.

Megan's mind was immediately flooded with new and intense waves of pleasure as her spasming vaginal walls gripped and clenched around her partially embedded Lover. Her arousal vaulted and she moaned in joy as the ecstatic sensations rippled throughout her enflamed sex. As the stamen slipped inward, so did the number of the expanding and contracting ribs. Megan wailed again as her vaginal muscles rippled in sync with the ribs. The suckling clitoral 'mouth' made her organ of joy feel as though it was going to explode.

The loving stamen now sunk deeper into Megan's enflamed passage. It twisted and turned, pulsed and purred as it explored the excited sheath. Soon its eight inches of warm undulating thickness made Megan's mind reel with its ecstatic fullness. The stamen partially withdrew then slipped back inward, twisting, turning and flexing. It began an ecstatic rhythm, all out, then all in, slow then fast. The Plant was now assaulting every erogenous zone in and on Megan's body. From the encasing pouches and 'mouths' on her breasts, to the suckling clitoral sheath to the labia massager and its incredible lunging stamen.

Megan was thrown into a sexual frenzy.

The relentless thrusts of the loving Plant twisted, turned and flexed as it explored her enflamed vagina. Her engorged and rigid clitoris jerked and throbbed as orgasmic spasms exploded outward from it. Suddenly thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the stamen and started massaging and caressing Megan's enflamed vaginal wall. Megan squealed as bolts of ecstasy shot across her sex. Her mind and body were being saturated with ecstatic spasms and contractions.

Megan couldn't keep up with her frantic counter thrusts and she slumped down onto her Plant Lover and let the waves of joy explode across her body. The clitoral massager now began to push Megan toward her orgasmic trip point. It's suctioning 'lips' and 'throat' began deep sucking strokes along the entire length of her extended and rigid organ. All the ecstatic sensations now melded together and Megan bucked and thrashed wildly into the Plant's loving foliage.

Suddenly, the stamen lunged inward and stopped. It swelled to a full three inches inside Megan's enflamed vagina. Megan mind went into an ecstatic freeze when she felt her 'Lover' begin deep jerks and flexes. Megan was at her orgasmic trip point and her spasming vaginal muscles could feel the expanding pulses surging upward through her Lover's massive 'erection'. Her hips excitedly ground her sex onto both massagers.

Suddenly, the Plant unleashed its forceful torrents of ejaculant which gushed and jettisoned into her seething passage. Her spasming vaginal sheath began clenching tightly around the Plant's 'manhood' in an attempt to milk more of the delicious essence into her body. Her vagina went into deep convulsions, her organ of joy exploded and Megan's screamed as the orgasmic waves hit her. Her hands fisted tightly and her toes curled. Her legs kicked franticly into the Plant's dense foliage as her entire sexual being exploded with the ultimate female orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ...!!"

Her spewing 'Lover' renewed its deep thrusts. It knew it could coax another body wide orgasm. Megan's body, after years of abstinence, wanted more, needed more and cried out for more. The Plant's magnificent penetrator intensified its incredible strokes into her seething passage and the Plant's suckling clitoral throat caused her rigid organ to jerk and jump wildly. Her body quickly rode another orgasmic wave which again pushed Megan into a sexual frenzy. Her convulsing body thrashed and squirmed within the Plant's restraining supports and her head twisted and thrashed from side to side.

Again the stamen unleashed its thick ejaculant.

Megan's mind went ecstatically blank as another climatic orgasm exploded across her body.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

This time Megan's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Plant's stamen rested within Megan's vagina with delicious 'purrs'.

Megan remained unconscious for about minute. As she slowly recovered, she felt the imbedded 'purring' and moaned as it induced a series of post orgasmic aftershocks.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The Plant slowly withdrew from her stretched and clenching sheath accompanied by a loud slurping sound. Torrents of orgasmic vaginal fluids and ejaculant gushed past the gaping entrance into the thirsty and waiting foliage.

Megan rested her head on the Plant's 'shoulder' and whispered,

"Thank you .. oh God .. thank you."

As if in response, the Plant 'tweaked' all of her erogenous zones and a long moan escaped her lips.

Slowly the Plant withdrew its stamen from her satisfied passage The wonderful pouches and massagers from soon followed. When the Plant felt Megan was ready, it returned her body to a standing position.

She took a few wobbly steps back and smiled at her 'Lover'

The Plant's leafy stems swayed back and forth in the air and then was slowly lowered into the floor.

She shuffled back to the changing room on weak legs and had a soothing, warm shower. Her body glowed and tingled as delicious aftershocks continued to ripple throughout her body. As she was drying herself, her thoughts turned toward her son Jamie and a smile crossed her face. Cathy told her that Jamie had finished his fantasy and she would take her to him. She also wondered why Cathy pressed the button on the elevator for the lower level.

NEXT: Megan and Jamie, Public Performance.

END OF THE RESORT PART-03