The Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh" uncontrollably came out of Rachel's mouth as she shifted her weight; surprised again by the feeling of fullness now enveloping her. She was still firmly planted on Rob's strong cock and enjoyed the feeling of it in her dripping wet pussy. She pulled herself further into his body, hugging his head against her big soft tits. She rocked her hips back and forth with small circular motions while lightly squealing in his ear with every gyration. She could feel his tongue and lips start to probe her tits causing her already long nipples to completely stiffen for his hungry mouth.

Rob licked and kissed between Rachel's fleshy mounds; then dragged his lips over her tits taking one of her swollen nipples into his mouth. He playfully sucked on the hardening nub, and rotated back and forth between each globe; licking and biting both of her tasty treats. He could once again feel her swollen areola as he rolled it between his tongue and the roof of his mouth as he heard her squealing and moaning.

Rob steadily trusted his cock upward and back down with strong movements causing her pussy to again flood his hard dick with her feminine juices.

"Im going to cum in your pussy baby." Rob said through low and hushed breathing.

"That's it baby, squeeze my cock with your pussy." Rob groaned as his hands roamed all over her curves. He grabbed her hips and began to force her down completely on his large cock.

"Oh baby, im in you so fucking deeeeep..." Rob said directly into Rachel's ear with hot breath.

Rachel began to buck her hips back and forth. She could hear her pussy sloshing all over Rob's huge cock. She used all of her power as she grinded her hips downward. She then looked directly in Rob's eyes before thrusting her big tits forward and arching her back.

"I want you to cum in my pussy." She whispered in his ear.

That was too much for Rob to hear. He again felt a blast of warm fluid from Rachel flood his cock; this time it pushed him over the edge.

"Oh baby here it comes...Fuck Yeahhhh...Fuck Yeahhhh, UGGHHHHHHH...UGGHHHHHH...UGGHHHHH." Rob yelled out as he pushed his cock deeper into Rachel as her wet slit swallowed up all of his cock. He could feel Rachel's body twitch with each spurt of his manhood flooding her sweet pussy, and he could feel her pussy contracting as if trying to milk every last drop. He reached around her waist with one arm and pulled her into him more. With his free hand he continued to squeeze and suck her tits with determination.

"Fuck yeh!...Fuck yeh" Rob slowly grunted while holding Rachel down in a vice like matter to allow his cock completely empty into her depts.

Rachel could feel spurt after spurt flooding her pussy. The feeling of Rob sperm shooting up into her body and completely draining his large cock felt incredible. She could feel his warm juices dripping out of her quivering pussy as she squeezed it hard with her vaginal muscles to drain it completely.

"You like that baby?" Rob stated to Rachel who sheepishly nodded her head yes.

"Don't forget who did this to you." he said while looking at her with piercing eyes as if trying to somehow make sure the memory was implanted.

Rachel slid her unstable body up and off Rob, and got off the bed trying to search something to put on. She could find nothing. There was now an awkward silence in the room and her fears started to creep forward again.

"In all honesty this guy is a complete stranger." Rachel thought while scurrying around looking for something to cover up.

"Come here baby..." Rob said while still sitting on the bed and reaching his hand out to her.

Rachel took a deep breath as if exasperated and walked over to Rob taking his hand. She sat on the edge of the bed besides him while looking at the sheets in a semi dejected manner.

"Listen baby" he said while taking his hand and turning her head to face him. "I know you are starting to feel bad, but I am going to give you a piece of advice. What you do with it is your choice."

Rachel sat looking at him curious to what he was going to say.

"Speaking plainly, I am a hunter. I have perfected my body, mind and skills for moments like these. You have just been fucked by a hard driving Alpha Male that so few women ever get a chance to experience. This is your life and your memory. For me it's going to be a good one." Rob said, and then pulled his hand back from Rachel as if he was done being nice.

"You don't think it was wrong to do to Tim?" Rachel plainly asked.

Rob looked over at Rachel a bit exasperated and asked her..."Is it Tim's fault for not learning how to fuck you proper? Is it Tim's fault for leaving you alone in a strange country with people you don't even know, and nobody to help you if you needed it?" Rob rapidly shot out both questions to Rachel.

"I don't know. I feel bad." Rachel said quietly.

"Listen baby. He doesn't have to know. This can be our little secret." Rob said while putting his hand on Rachel's leg.

"I tell you what. Go and get your makeover. I want you and your husband to have a great time tonight. I have it on good authority that the owner is going to invite the both of you over for a drink tonight with some of his friends in his private suite." Rob grinned at Rachel, thinking he might have another shot at this beauty before the her trips out.