The Resort Pt. 03

Story Info
Tim finds out about Rachel and meets a new friend.
9.5k words
4.32
40.5k
31

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
206 Followers

This story takes a slightly different turn from Part One and Two. It deals more with the aftermath on how Rachel's husband Tim deals with finding out the truth of what has gone on with his wife, along with a plot twist for future installments. To better understand I recommend reading both parts one and two before this installment.

*

Tim watched in silence still hidden in the nearby closet as both Steve and Rob finished getting dressed before exiting the room one behind the other. He could hear them laughing and involved in cheerful banter as they left his earshot. He then looked over at his well used wife who was laying there still trying to catch her breath. She then began come to life before lifting her unsteady frame off the bed and scurrying around the room trying to gather her clothes together. His immediate thought was to storm out of the closet and confront her right there and then but decided against it for the moment. This was too big of an issue, and he would need some time to think about what he was going to say or do.

"Shit, shit, shit...where is my top?" Rachel whispered out loud as she looked under the tussled sheets on the bed trying to locate her bikini top. Her large tits clearly showed the red marks from being thoroughly mauled. She clumsily held all of her other garments with one arm against her naked flesh as she ripped the covers and sheets from the bed with a heightened sense of urgency.

She soon located the missing bathing suit top and placed it with her other clothes in a heap in front of her on the bed. She sat down on its edge and began to quickly get dressed not knowing that only a few feet away Tim sat intently watching her as his blood boiled.

"Fuck......what am I going to say to him?" She spoke out loud while quickly pulling up her bikini bottoms over her round hips.

Tim sat watching and wondering if she was going to lie about what he just witnessed. He was very curious about what her demeanor would be when she finally saw him, and wondered if she would play it off as if nothing happened. One thing he did know was that all of his trust in her was now completely gone. He saw how easily she just betrayed him, and wondered if he ever could forgive her or even wanted too.

Rachel finished getting dressed and took a quick look in the mirror that hung on a nearby wall. She ran her fingers through her hair which was a tangled mess, and did her best to try and comb it out with her fingers, having little success.

"Shit, I look like hell." She stated in a frustrated voice.

"Oh fuck!" She said as she suddenly froze in place for a moment while feeling something spill out from between her legs soaking her bikini bottoms.

"Dam it!" She said in a frustrated tone as she placed her thumb between her legs pulling the cloth covering her mound to one side as if trying to stop anything more from wetting the material.

She scanned the room for a towel and saw none so she awkwardly walked back over to the bed still pulling the fabric to one side before grabbing a handful of the sheet and crumbling it up in her fist. She positioned one leg angled high up on the bed and pushed the sheet under her bathing suit bottoms which she now regretted having put on so fast. She dug the cloth deep into her pussy and then up the crack of her ass to wipe away the sticky seaman that was now dripping out from both of her well used holes.

Tim sat motionless in disbelief. It took every ounce of strength he had to stay silent and not charge out of the cramped space to confront her. He couldn't help think what a whore she now looked like, and it made him sick to his stomach to think he was actually married to her.

He watched as Rachel pulled the material of the bikini top over her large mounds before reaching around awkwardly to tie it. She then got up off the bed and stepped into her sarong before making her way toward the door while holding her sandals in one hand. She gently began pushing the door open and stuck her head into the hallway to see if the coast was clear, before quietly leaving the room in hopes nobody would see her.

Tim then stood up and exited the closet. He tried to stretch out his legs which were slightly numb from squatting all that time. He took in a deep breath but immediately smelled the stench of sex which in this instance sickened him. He began to survey the room before walking over to the bed where his wife had just willingly taken two men at the same time. Looking down in a dejected manner he saw the sheets soaked with what was either Rachel's pussy juice or the male spunk she had just taken. He then angrily picked up the mattress and flipped it onto the floor.

"Fucking bitch!!!" He yelled out trying to relieve his pent up anger but to no avail.

He then walked toward the door and angrily flung it open before stepping outside not caring who might be on the other side.

Rachel walked down to the second floor desperately looking for the nearest bathroom. She put her head down as she passed party goers trying her best to not be noticed. She opened up one of the bedroom doors and saw it was unoccupied so she stepped inside locking it behind her as she scanned the room for a bathroom. She wondered why she did not just use the one in the room she had just left, but thought it better to get as far away from the scene of the crime as possible.

"You better get it together fast girl." She stated to herself.

She then entered the bathroom again and stripped off all of her clothing. She took a washcloth and ran it under the cold water before cleaning the sweat and dried cum off her body. She then took her soiled bikini bottoms and scrubbed the thick cum that had noticeably accumulated, along with trying to clean her well used pussy as best she could. She was happy that this bathroom had a similar set up to the one in the spa where she had her earlier massage. It also contained a new toothbrush and mouthwash which she made heavy use of.

She looked over her entire body and noticed multiple red marks on her neck, breasts and ass, with the latter appearing to have a perfect imprint of a large hand.

"Oh fuck, my ass is beat red!"

She got herself dressed again and ran a brush through her tangled hair. She then took a last look at herself and felt that she was at least presentable, but no longer the makeover queen she had been when this night started.

"Ok I have to find Tim. Maybe he is still sleeping." She said out loud but then quickly remembered she did not see him on the couch where she had left him when she exited the Suite. This immediately brought anxiety to her because she did not know what he may have seen in addition to her little make out session with Steve on the coach.

"Hopefully he doesn't remember much."

Rachel then took a deep breath in and nervously began to walk through the giant house scanning the patrons for him. She did not have any plan on what she would say but hoped it would come to her in the moment.

"Lady Rachel, are you ok?" Rachel heard a voice from behind her say.

"Ms. Leona! Have you seen Tim? I seem to have lost him." Rachel asked feeling a bit of relief at seeing the familiar face of the elder mistress.

"Why yes, Lady Rachel, I have. I saw him just a few minutes ago walking into the yard." She said with a questioning tone to her voice as if she got the feeling something was amiss.

"Thank you. I need to go find him" Rachel said as she hurried toward the entrance to the yard while waving back before quickly disappearing into the crowd.

Rachel scanned the partygoers who were scattered throughout. Most were milling around talking with others. Some people were dancing or swimming in the pool but no Tim in sight. She began feeling frustrated at not being able to locate him and another feeling of worry started to come over her. She was eager to get the initial contact with him over with no matter how bad it might be.

Rachel walked past the pool area going deeper into the large property when she saw a young couple come from between some trees that seemed to be a natural path of some sort.

"Excuse me, can you tell me where this leads too?" She questioned both who were giggling softly to each other, obviously having a good time.

"The beach!!!" The male enthusiastically replied before turning his attention back to his female companion.

"Thanks!"

Rachel made her way down the curvy path. She could hear waves crashing nearby as she let her hands brush up against the bushes that lined the passage as a way of guiding herself in the dark. She looked ahead and saw moonlight streaming into the opening and hurried toward the light. When she stepped out of the foliage she saw various couples cuddling and walking together holding hands but no Tim. She walked further down staying close to the palm trees that lined the sand when she noticed a man standing alone in the distance. He stood in the water ankle deep and seemed to be staring out into the surf. He was semi-illuminated by the moonlight dancing over the waves but it was still too dark to completely make him out.

"That's got to be him!"

She took a step toward him but then noticed a woman appear so she ducked back into the shadows.

"Sir is everything alright?" Tim was slightly startled to hear a female voice coming from just behind him.

"What? He replied without turning to face her.

"I said is everything alright? You look a bit troubled."

"No, everything is not alright!" He curtly replied while still staring out into the rough surf.

"I am Julie, a club hostess. I was going to ask you if you wanted me to bring you a drink, but if there is something wrong maybe I can be of assistance."

Tim still didn't look directly at the petite blonde female now standing next to him and continued to stare forward. He was too preoccupied in his thoughts to really care or talk to anyone.

Rachel then positioned herself further back into the tree line so she could not be seen. She could not make out what was being said but now was sure this was Tim and a strange woman talking.

Julie raised her hand and gently placed it on Tim's shoulder as if sensing he was upset. She angled herself in front of him and looked up at his face with a sympathetic expression as if asking what was wrong without actually saying anything.

"I could just stay here with you if you like?"

Tim then looked directly at the woman for the first time. He immediately sensed her kind energy and spoke.

"Do you want to know what's bothering me Julie?

"Sure, tell me."

"Ok I will! I just watched your boss and his friend fuck the shit out of my wife, that's what's bothering me!"

"Oh I see" She said in a sympathetic tone as she let her hand drift down holding the back of his arm and giving it a slight squeeze.

"What is your name?" The woman softly asked in a concerned tone.

"Tim" He said with a small hint of sadness evident in his voice.

"Well Tim, can I tell you I completely understand how you feel."

"You do huh!" He replied as if he did not believe she had any clue how he felt.

"When I came to this Island three years ago, something similar happened to me and my husband."

"Oh yeh, then why are you still here?"

"That's a complicated question. I have an idea; here come with me."

Julie reached for Tim's left hand and started to lead him up the beach. He walked a step behind her as if in tow but kept his gaze to his right out onto the water which seemed to give him some peace.

He was being led by this stranger but had little care or thought as to where she may be taking him, and followed her toward another path where they both disappeared into the foliage.

Rachel stayed hidden for a few seconds longer, and then emerged back onto the sand trying to adjust her eyes in the dark to see where the two were headed. She could not hear what they had said but intended to try and follow from behind without being seen. She felt a sense of relief having located Tim, but was confused by this new turn of events regarding the woman.

"Who the hell is that?" She questioned out loud in an annoyed tone.

She quickly realized she had lost sight of them in the dark and began to walk quicker trying to catch up. The tree line was very deceptive at night and she couldn't see the opening where they must have entered. She started to feel a slight panic come over her. She was so wrapped up in her thoughts on what she was going to say that she never considered the sudden turn of events of Tim leaving with an unknown woman.

"Where the hell did he go?"

She walked a good hundred yards down the beach and realized she was no longer near the property. She started to get scared when she saw some native islanders who were obviously not part of the party crowd. She quickly turned around and ran back to the yard.

"Fuck this; I'm going back to our villa. I'm sure he will be back in a short while."

Tim was on auto pilot now and followed Julie who was still walking in front and holding him by the hand. He felt lost in his thoughts with a constant feeling of misery filling his brain. Images of Rachel getting fucked and loving it were flooding his mind, and he had little care about what was next for him or where he was headed. He was fully consumed with feelings of jealously and inadequacy. With each step he took he could hear the sounds of her moans echo through his mind which was slowly driving him mad. He was still heavily buzzed from the weed and drink, but no longer incapacitated or out of control. He could think of no peace except death at this point.

"We are almost there." Julie said while giving his hand a tighter squeeze that for some unknown reason gave him a bit of comfort.

They came upon an opening in the trees and the two of them exited the path to a row of ten or so huts. Julie walked in the direction of one toward the end.

The huts looked to be grassy from the outside and were evenly spaced apart. They had enough distance between them to offer a decent amount of privacy, with each having a small picnic table and benches in front.

"This is my quarters. Why don't you come in and sit down for a minute so we can talk." Julie said softly while pushing the door open.

Tim followed her inside without saying anything. He felt good not to be alone, but still couldn't shake the feeling of utter sadness that was consuming his mind. He longed to be as far away from this place as possible, but knew that was not immediately going to happen which worsened his mood.

Once they were fully inside Tim began to look around. He was surprised at how nice a set up it was. While it appeared astatically correct for an island bungalow on the outside with its Grassy Hutt look, inside was surprisingly modern. Like everything else on the island it was well furnished and had a high end feel. The quarters was modest in size only consisting of one large room with a separate bathroom, but appeared to have everything one would need to live comfortably. There was a large couch on one wall that was positioned in front of a hanging flat screen television, and what looked to be a queen size bed positioned on the opposite wall. The room had a fully equipped kitchenette and a small round dining table for two tucked away nicely in the corner.

"Excuse me for a second. I need to make a phone call." Julie said while letting his hand gently slide from hers for the first time since the beach, and then picking up the phone on the nearby nightstand next to the bed. She punched in a four digit code and waited patiently with the phone to her ear.

"Ms. Leona, this is Julie." She paused while listening into the phone for her response.

"I went back to my Hutt to go to the bathroom because I was feeling ill. I was wondering if I can have the rest of the night off. I feel like I might be coming down with something." She said in a low tone as if trying to act the part.

"Ok thanks. I'll call the doctor in the morning if I still feel the same. Thanks again, I really appreciate it."

Julie put the phone down and walked over to a kitchen draw. She opened it up and pulled out a portable lighter. She then walked around to each wall and lit a candle that was hanging on a wall sconce to add some gentle lighting to the room. A strong reflection from the moon also filtered into the room, which along with the candles brought a soothing flickering glow throughout the space.

For the first time Tim got a clear look at the woman who appeared like an angel out of nowhere to him on the beach only moments earlier. She was about his age of thirty or so; maybe a bit younger. Her skin appeared to be a golden color from time spent in the sun, with her shapely body being on the petite side. He estimated her to be just over five feet tall, and thought she had very well defined legs and a round ass for a smaller size woman.

She wore a more conservative outfit then most guests with form fitting khaki shorts and a white button shirt with the resorts emblem embroiled on the front. Nevertheless, this garb still showed off her sexy figure which he thought was not unintentional for this swanky vacation spot.

Looking at her face up close for the first time, he saw just how beautiful she really was. She had long blonde hair that was naturally bleached by the sun and wrapped up in a high pony tail, to go along Perky breasts, big blue eyes and full pouty lips.

Tim began to notice his thoughts weren't being suffocated by the earlier events, and he felt grateful to be in her feminine presence. He thought that at the very least this situation would keep him preoccupied and he started to feel a sense of calm come over him.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He asked with a skeptical but quiet tone to his voice.

"Because I know how you feel."

"Why do you keep saying that? How can you know how I feel?"

"Because I am assuming that we have experienced something very similar, let's just put it that way."

"What do you mean?"

"You and I; and I'm sure others like us, are just pawns in Mr. Henry's sick game. He seduces people with all of the trappings of luxury and talks them in to selling their soul for an easy life. In the end we are his to do with what he wishes." Julie said as if filled with regret.

"What are you talking about? He doesn't own me!" Tim said as if very annoyed.

"Tim, please do me a favor, will you? We have plenty of time to talk about all of that stuff, and I promise to tell you all I know. But for now can we just forget about this place and feel normal for a night. I know you're upset. But you have tomorrow to deal with whatever it is you will have to go through. Just for a few hours try and put it out of your mind if that's possible" She said in a pleading tone.

Tim took in a deep breath not really sure where this was going or what she was talking about; but he nodded his head in agreement. He seemed to sense something about her and thought that maybe this woman was the one who actually needed comforting instead of him. He noticed a degree of sadness to her demeanor, and felt a certain kinship with her at the moment that he could not explain.

Julie walked over to the couch and stood before him.

"Is it all right if I sit down?"

"Sure, do whatever you like." Tim said while still slightly annoyed from the way the conversation had just went.

Julie sat down close to him leaning her body into him. She pulled her knees up to her chest and wrapped her own arms around her legs and pulled them close as if hugging herself. She then surprised Tim by nuzzling up close and resting her head on his shoulder.

"You feel good" She said in a low hushed tone as she took in a deep breath.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure" Tim responded while being genuinely surprised at her sudden forwardness, but also starting to warm up to his new friend.

AlphaDrive
AlphaDrive
206 Followers