The Respectable Client

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Maccar
Maccar
10 Followers

Joseph had not felt a woman do this to him for months. Bianca was good. She pressed her tongue against his cock as she sucked him, whilst her teeth scraped lightly against his skin as her lips moved up and down. He just lay there, eyes closed, hands palm down on the mattress, enjoying the sensation of his cock pulsating inside the warm wetness of her mouth.

He could have quite easily let her bring him to climax like that, but she knew what she was doing, and that meant she knew when to stop. He opened his eyes as she lifted her mouth off him, a string of drool stretching out between her lips and the end of his cock before breaking. Bianca took the condom, her teeth tearing open the packet before she expertly rolled the condom down his shaft.

He was suddenly aware that this was it. The point of no return. He was about to fuck another woman. He had debated with himself many times before whether this would be classed as adultery. In his mind, he had reasoned that it was certainly extra-marital, but it definitely was not an affair.

To Joseph, that was the critical difference, but it was easy for him to skew the argument when he represented both sides. Now, he just shut out such thoughts, satisfied that this act was necessary to gratify his physical urges and that it would, by his twisted logic, ultimately prove beneficial to the relationship with his wife.

As he lay there contemplating what was about to happen, Bianca squatted across him, facing him, her feet level with his hips. That position gave him his first proper view between her legs. Her dark labia were in contrast to the rest of her skin, full, slightly splayed, as if inviting him in.

'You like my cunt, Joe?' she asked, grinning at him, having caught him staring at it.

'Yes Bianca... it's... lovely,' Joseph responded hesitantly, realising how stupid he must sound calling everything 'lovely'. But he was too shocked by Bianca's choice of language to come up with a better adjective himself. He did not think he had heard a woman use that word before. Claire would never use it, and he was certain his wife would be furious if she ever heard Joseph utter it. Yet strangely here, in this situation, Bianca's way of describing what he was gazing at somehow seemed fitting, just part of her natural vocabulary with no shock or offence intended.

But Bianca did not seem to notice what he was saying. She just picked up a bottle of lube that was beside her, squeezing some onto her fingertips and rubbing it between her spread legs. Joseph did not know where she got the bottle from, assuming that it had been in the same draw as the condoms. He was perturbed that she felt the need to use it though, refusing to concede that this event was not as arousing for her as it was for him.

Before he had time to worry any further, Bianca lowered herself onto him, her hand reaching down to support his cock as her labia enclosed around it. Sure, he could tell she was definitely no virgin, but he liked the way she moved on him. She rested her hands on her knees, keeping her back straight as she bounced above him, tightening and releasing her muscles along his length in time with her movement. Joseph began to move his hips in response to hers, the slack, worn springs of the mattress easing his efforts.

After a while, Joseph could see the physical effort starting to take its toll on Bianca, as her cheeks became increasingly flushed and a thin sheen of sweat appeared on her forehead. She lent forward, her hands either side of his shoulders, supporting her weight on them as she continued her unrelenting rhythm.

His attention was once more drawn towards her breasts, now hanging down in front of him, her motion causing them to swing, her nipples drawing small circles in mid-air just above his own chest. Bianca's face was now over his and, had she felt so inclined, she could have easily craned her neck downwards to kiss him. But as Joseph looked up at her, he realised that she would not even make eye contact with him, her attention seemingly focussed on the wall in front of her.

After fucking him for several more minutes, she rolled off and lay beside him, catching her breath. Joseph too needed a break from their exertions, and he was surprised at how tired he was, especially considering he had only been lying on his back. Bianca turned to face him.

'You've got a hell of a lot of stamina, Joe.'

'Thanks, but I'm not sure how much longer I can last,' he said smiling, pleased at her flattery, even if he believed it was just that, rather than a sincere assessment of his performance.

'Well, let's try another position before I finish you off,' she replied, looking across to check the glowing red digits of her bedside clock. 'Any favourites?'

'Doggy style?' he ventured, knowing it would not be considered very adventurous by Bianca. But he wanted to control the tempo now.

Of course she was willing to accommodate his request, and quickly got on all fours, both of her holes now on display to him. Joseph got behind her, leaning over her so that his stomach was almost resting against her back, his hands placed on her shoulders. Bianca reached back between her legs, taking his cock and guiding it back into her. He started to move his hips, thrusting slowly into her, allowing his cock to invade deeper each time. As his speed and force increased, Bianca's moans correspondingly grew louder.

Joseph heard the slap of his pelvis against Bianca's fleshy cheeks. He lowered his head, until it was almost beside hers. In the heat of the moment, he was sorely tempted to lean down and kiss the side of her neck as he screwed her, but he dare not break the rules. The risk of her friend Gary getting involved was not one Joseph wanted to take.

He moved his hips quickly now, in short sharp thrusts, and he could feel her pushing back against him. His breathing was getting heavy, grunts escaping each time he exhaled. Bianca was also getting noisier, although Joseph did not think it likely that she would orgasm. He however would, and soon.

'Bianca, I'm close... I'm going to cum,' he managed to gasp.

'So am I,' she lied, as she glanced sideways to yet again check the time.

Joseph gave three final hard thrusts, feeling an orgasm course through his body on the last, his semen filling the end of the condom.

'Oh wow Joe, that was incredible,' Bianca said, looking back over her shoulder. 'Pull out though babe, I don't want that condom left in me.'

Joseph did as instructed, then collapsed exhausted on his side, just wanting to fall asleep.

'Here, put it in these,' Bianca said, handing him a handful of tissues from the box on her bedside table. Practicalities clearly taking priority over rest, Joseph peeled the condom off his cock, his erection already rapidly subsiding. He shuffled off the bed, disappearing into the en-suite to flush it away. As he cleaned up, splashing water on his face, he avoided looking at himself in the mirror.

Returning to the bedroom, Bianca had already wrapped her robe around her, and was perched on the edge of the bed.

'So, did you enjoy that Joe?'

'Yes thanks, you were great,' he responded automatically. In truth, the enormity of what he had done had not yet registered, his mind preoccupied by the physical release he had just experienced. He tried to keep any thoughts of Claire from his mind as he retrieved his clothes, putting them back on as Bianca watched him.

'Maybe I'll see you again sometime Joe?'

'Yeah, sure thing,' he mumbled.

That was something Joseph did not want to answer. A line had been crossed, but it had all been so much easier than he had anticipated, his initial qualms quickly dissipating as he had let Bianca take control.

Perhaps, like many deviances, having experienced it once would make any future transgressions much simpler? But would he revisit her? That was another matter.

There were plenty of other girls like Bianca out there. Maybe he might try some of them instead? Maybe even take the opportunity to explore some of those fantasies that lay hidden deep within him, the kind of secrets that Claire would be appalled to hear revealed.

He pondered these questions as Bianca lead him back down the stairs, opening her front door to release Joseph Denton back to his respectable life.

Maccar
Maccar
10 Followers
12