The Rest of the Evening Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tonight was not a night for extending that pleasure. It was a night to just build up and go for it - no drawing it out, just fast and hard and getting to that place where it was like a wave crashing over and through her and it was like body surfing into shore but she could feel all her nerves and the water wasn't just picking her up and carrying her along but it was focused right there, on that spot, and it was propelling her by focusing all the energy on her clitoris and making everything explode.

She pushed her finger into her vagina along side Alan's and gripped his hand with hers, still holding it tight against her vagina. Now she increased the speed of the fingers rubbing against her clitoris. The feeling was building, building, the wave getting higher and higher and starting to crest and threatening to engulf her.

And then she was there. She felt her muscles clamp down on the fingers inside her and then the wave was crashing over her and her muscles were contracting and releasing and she was rushing toward the shore and twitching and rubbing against Alan and the warmth that came from him and it was so right, so right.

A few moments later she felt the last of her orgasm ebb from her loins and she pulled Alan's hands from her and wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her legs off the arms of the chair and then curled up in Alan's embrace and began to rock gently against him, savoring the warmth of his body and the security she felt.

"That was so beautiful," gasped Pam.

Alan was stunned. Here he was, holding this woman who had just had him masturbate her to orgasm. All through high school and even for the first year or so of college he had been afraid to even ask someone to go out with him. And now, Amy had just picked him, sat in his lap, moved his hands all over and then even in her body, and basically had sex with him. Pam hadn't been lying when she said it was time they all learned more about each other's bodies and about sex.

Amy unwrapped herself from Alan and got up from the chair. Alan followed. Mitsy was the only one who hadn't masturbated or been masturbated. The others looked at her, expectantly.

"Well, I guess it's my turn," Mitsy said. "But, I don't know what to do. I don't masturbate that much. When I do, I just kind of rub myself. After watching all the rest of you I don't think doing that would show you much."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to," said Pam. "That's the rule - if you're not comfortable, just say so."

"It's not that, it's just, well, it's just that I want to do something that will show you all something like you've shown me tonight. And I don't know what that is."

"Why don't you just lie down and we'll all work together, like we did with Jenny," said Amy.

"Well, ok, if you think that's enough."

"It's more than enough, don't worry," said Pam.

Mitsy climbed onto the massage table and lay back, her hand resting on her stomach. The others looked at their friend as they positioned themselves around the table. the freckles that were sprinkled across her face were also sprinkled down her chest on onto her breasts. Neither particularly large or small, they slumped out a little towards her sides. Her nipples and areolas were small, round and light brown in color - more like Alan and Larry's than the pale pink to dark rose nipples of the other women in the room.

Like the hair on her head, her pubic hair was an orangey red. Her labia were puffy and the inner lips prominent. They were moist, and a small trickle of her fluid was sliding across her perineum and disappearing into the crevice of her buttocks. Mitsy looked around, a little apprehensively. "Ok guys, I'm waiting," she said.

A nervous chuckle ran through the others, and then they slowly reached out and started stroking Mitsy's arms and legs. A little shudder than through her as ten hands touched her and began running over her body. "That's nice," she moaned.

Slowly the group grew less tentative. Alan was the first to run his hands up and over her breasts. They were soft and pliant. Pam was next, moving Alan's hand off Mitsy's left breast. She pulled and kneaded it's nipple into erection, and then cupped both hands around the breast and stroked up from the base at her chest to the nipple, pulling it up a bit before releasing it. Alan copied her actions.

Mitsy stirred under these ministrations. Her breasts had never felt this way. The sensations running through them were amazing. Her nipples ached each time Pam or Alan pulled up on them, and then ached for the sensation again the moment they were released. She felt herself lubricating even more freely.

Jenny, standing at the end of the table, was running her hands up and down Mitsy's legs, pulling them gently apart so she could stroke the soft skin on the inside of her thighs. "I can't believe I'm doing this," she thought. "It's one thing to give someone a massage, but it's another thing entirely to do this. I never thought I could touch a woman this way. But her skin is so soft, and I know how good this feels."

Amy was guiding Larry's hand to Mitsy's vulva. Taking his index finger, she ran it gently over the line between outer and inner lip, first on the right, then on the left, carefully avoiding coming anywhere near close to Mitsy's clitoris. Mitsy trembled at this touch.

"Oh god," she thought, "what are they doing? It feels so good. My breasts, my legs, and, ..." "Ohhhhh," she moaned out loud. Amy had just run Larry's finger right up her center and over her clitoris. The feeling was electric. Mitsy closed her eyes and surrendered herself to the sensations.

Amy gently pulled Mitsy's inner lips apart, exposing her moist vagina and the bud of her clitoris, just beginning to peak from under it's hood. She gently rubbed the lips between her thumbs and forefingers.

Larry became more bold now. Ever so gently he slipped a finger into Mitsy's vagina, moistening it. He then withdrew it and replaced it with the forefinger from his other hand. The moistened finger began to trace the outline of Mitsy's clitoris.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" Mitsy moaned again. This was too much. All her nerves were firing. She felt her clitoris growing again, slipping out from its sheath.

Larry switched hands. The momentary withdrawal of his finger made Mitsy arch up, trying to recapture the gentle fullness it provided. Her attention switched back when Larry began circling her exposed clitoris.

"Look how big it is," he gasped. Where the other women were fairly typical in size, Mitsy's clitoris was half as big again around and a full inch long. She'd never thought of it as being particularly large until that moment. And then Larry started stroking up its underside and she didn't care.

She started moaning steadily now. Larry's stroked her clitoris steadily, sending steady jolts of pleasure through her loins. Amy was caressing her labia and mons, reinforcing those little bursts of pleasure from her clitoris. Pam and Alan continued to stroke her breasts, more gently now. Jenny's hands focused on her thighs, steady, insistent. Mitsy's body steadily moved toward orgasm, her groin feeling congested and full, her muscles tightening.

And then Larry changed his stroke. Instead of just running his finger from bottom to top, over and over again, he took the erect red pleasure bud between thumb and forefinger, gently sliding up and down, up and down, as if he were masturbating himself. A little shiver of pleasure ran through, foreshadowing the coming orgasm.

And then it was upon her. "Ohh, OHH, OHHH!, It's Here! Oh Yes, Oh Yes! Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Mitsy heard herself crying out in pleasure - something she had never done before. Her body convulsed briefly and then relaxed, and then there was the gentle tremble of the orgasm washing through and over her. Her chest and breasts flushed a deep red, her nipples erect and hard, her clitoris bursting with the pleasure Larry and the others were giving her. And then everything was too sensitive to be touched, and she cringed away from the caressing hand. The sensitivity passed, and her friends were gently caressing her again, but now they were the caresses carrying her away from the waves of orgasm and into the warm afterglow that follows such special moments.

Mitsy's eyes opened again and she sat up, looking around at the people who had given her so much pleasure. She reached her arms out wide, and everyone moved together into a hug. Their naked bodies touched, their arms encircled and they felt the warmth of their friendship flow through them. They knew that this evening was just the beginning, and that they had much, much more to learn.

And they knew that they would learn it together.

12