The Rest Stop

Story Info
Couple confesses fantasies, then lives them.
1.8k words
4.26
41.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Laura were returning from a long weekend in the mountains on a Monday night and the traffic was light. Max was thinking about sex as he often did on these long trips and he and Laura were talking about things they had seen in the porn movie they had gotten in the motel room.

"I've never told you this before and it doesn't mean I love you any less – but sometimes I fantasize about having sex with somebody besides you." Laura looked expectantly at Max in the fading light.

Max looked at her and smiled. "Really? Would you ever do anything like that?"

"I don't think so and certainly not without you there. Like I said, it's just a fantasy, it's not real. Although, maybe we could pretend sometime...", she said with a delicious smirk on her face.

Max adjusted his growing erection in his pants. "What about you?" Laura asked while rubbing his leg.

"Well, I get turned on thinking about you dressed in some sexy outfit where people can see parts of your body exposed. Short skirts, open shirts, no panties...exhibitionism is what they call it on the Internet."

"I see," said Laura, reaching into the front of her button front blouse and unsnapping her bra. She deftly pulled the straps down her arms and tossed her bra onto his lap. She finished by undoing the buttons down to her waist. "Something like this, honey?"

Max took his eyes from the road and gazed at the open shirt and his wife's amazing breasts. Her nipples were hard and poking hard against the fabric of her shirt. "Listen I have to go to the bathroom. I'll pull off at the next rest stop and you can show me some more when I get back?"

Laura faced Max and pulled open her shirt, showing him her breasts. "It's a deal."

Max pulled into the almost deserted rest stop just after dark and quickly hopped out of the car and walked up incline to the Men's Room. Laura in that moment decided that she would take their fun a step or two further. Seeing that the only other car had left, Laura quickly unbuttoned her shirt, pulled of her jeans and panties and grabbed the bandanna from her blonde hair. With her heart thumping in her chest, Laura exited the car and tied the bandanna around her eyes like a blindfold. She carefully walked towards the bathrooms and heard the door open.

Laura struck a pose and said, "Hi there, stranger. Let's take care of both fantasies at once."

"What ever you want, babe," said I voice that sounded nothing like Max.

__________

Max pulled open the bathroom door only to find it occupied by a couple of guys. He hadn't remembered any cars parked outside, but then he had been distracted. The two guys talked to each other about sports as they washed their hands and Max unzipped himself at the urinal. He was still hard and had a little trouble getting his erection to go down so that he could pee. He couldn't believe his good fortune in finding a woman like Laura. She was pretty but in an understated way and did not usually attract a lot of attention. Her blonde hair was a nice contrast with her cool blue eyes. Her body was in nice shape with a firm ass and ample breasts that he loved to tease. Max finished peeing and washed his hands as he whistled to himself.

As he exited the Men's Room he looked expectantly at the car. There were no cars around and he thought they could do it on one of the picnic tables if they were quick. As he got to the car, he realized that Laura wasn't in the car. He climbed in and then noticed that her clothes were lying on the seat next to him. Where was she? In the bathroom, naked waiting for him? Max tore out of the car, looked around for any other cars and ran into the ladies bathroom.

"Laura, honey are you in here?" He quickly looked into the stalls but found nothing. He began to feel his stomach sink. Max ran out and around the building. It was then that he saw another path leading up to the building from below. It was here that he saw two big tractor-trailers parked with their running lights on. It was here that he saw his wife on her knees sucking another man's cock while two others looked on.

__________

Laura shuddered and tried to remove the blindfold. Strong hands stopped her. "I kinda like you with the blindfold on" said a deep voice. "Me too", said a second younger voice. Suddenly Laura felt herself being picked up and carried. "Please don't hurt me, I was trying to see my husband who's in the Men's room. He'll be out any second." Laura tried to get down but the stranger held her firmly as he carried her down a sloping path. His fingers were beginning to caress her thighs and she could feel herself getting wet.

"Your husband will just have to wait a few minutes, I think. After all you did ask us to help you out with a fantasy."

"That was supposed to be for him. Please! Put me down or I'll scream," said Laura.

"Go ahead," said the young one. "Ain't nobody here but us truckers. Now what's this fantasy?"

Laura was wondering where Max was. She could hear the sound of big truck engines. Another voice said, "Shit- where'd you find that sweet thing?"

"She was up there waiting naked for her husband," said the big one carrying her. "I think she likes to be naked in front of people and likes to turn them on. I'm definitely turned on." The big man lowered her to the ground and slipped his hand between her legs. "She is definitely turned on too."

Laura gasped when he touched her pussy. She was so wet, she couldn't believe it! She had never felt so scared and turned on in her life. The big man pushed Laura down to her knees. She was still wearing the blindfold. She knew what he wanted. She wanted it too.

"Honey you aren't screaming for that husband of yours so I think you want some cock and at this point don't really care where you get it from. You got us all turned on, so I think you're sorta obligated to help us out. OK?"

The big man had taken out his cock and was rubbing it against Laura's face. She smiled slightly and nodded her head as she grabbed the cock and engulfed it with her mouth.

__________

As Max ran down the hill, he could see Laura was blindfolded and she was grabbing the thighs of a big bearded man as she furiously sucked his cock. Two smaller men looked his way as he screamed her name. They looked amused and moved to intercept him.

"Laura! What are you doing? Are you all right? Have they hurt you?" The two men grabbed him firmly around the arms. "Easy fella, she's fine and not doing anything she doesn't want to be doing," said the younger, thinner man Max remembered from the bathroom. Max was held tight. Laura took the large cock from her mouth and with a sheepish smile towards Max said, "Honey, I'm so sorry but I need to do this. I'm so turned on, you couldn't stop me if you tried." She returned to the hard cock that was pulsing in her hand.

"Seems she stripped naked to surprise you when you came out of the bathroom but she meet me and Hank here first. She got us real turned on and now she's relieving the ache."

Max was stunned. He never would have believed his wife would ever do something like this. Never.

Hank had his hands on the back of Laura's head and was helping guide her mouth back and forth over his cock. He was starting to encourage her to go faster and harder. She knew what to do. She took him even deeper into her mouth, almost to the base of his cock and sucked hard. Hank moaned and started to cum while the three men looked on. Cum started squirting from around the corners of her tightly clamped mouth. The third man, Bill, let go of Max and went to the back of his tractor-trailer and pulled out a plastic wrapped mattress and dragged it to where the action was. Max didn't know what to do. His wife was still holding the cock in her hand as she milked the cum into her mouth and onto her tits. Her other hand was busy between her legs and she was saying, "I'm so horny, I need a cock. I need a cock in me now."

Bill and the skinny guy named Mitch raced each other to be the first inside of her. Mitch won because his cowboy boots came off more easily than sneakers. He raised Laura up and moved her unto the mattress. Bill moved to take off the blindfold but she stopped him. "Please leave it on," she said as she pulled Mitch down to the mattress by his cock and quickly straddled him. "Oh yeah, this is what I need. Stick that inside me, said Laura as she raised herself up and down on Mitch's hard cock. Bill moved over next to Laura and stood there with his hardening dick in his hand. "Open your mouth, baby. Let's fill two holes at once."

Laura opened wide and Bill plunged his cock deep in her mouth. Laura gagged once but then accommodated him into the rhythm of what was pounding her below. Laura moaned loudly around the cock in her mouth and felt her first orgasm pass over her. Max recognized it immediately and looked over at Hank who was stroking his once again hard cock as he watched the action.

The two men changed positions so that Bill was now fucking her doggie style and Mitch was getting sucked into her greedy mouth. Bill let out a long, low moaned as he came in Laura's pussy. Encouraged by the sounds, Mitch soon followed with an orgasm of his own, which he aimed right into Laura's pretty face. Hank shot off again all over her back. Cum covered her bandanna and dripped down onto Mitch's legs.

"God damn, that was the finest pussy I've had in along time," said Mitch with admiration. Laura thanked him but said that she needed to cum again. "Isn't there one cock her that still hasn't cum yet? Max stepped forward and dropped his pants. He forcefully threw his wife onto her back and impaled her, thrusting violently as he fingered her clit. Laura's moans and rapid breathing told everyone there he was hitting the spot. Seconds later they came together and Max collapsed on top of her. While they caught their breath, Mitch had brought Laura a blanket to cover up with. They could hear the sounds of a car pulling into the parking area above. Max dressed and quickly wrapped Laura in the blanket. He walked her up the path to the car as the truckers said thanks for the wildest sex they ever had.