The Restaurant Cashier Ch. 2

Story Info
Gang persuades cashier to open up a little more.
2.9k words
4.21
74.6k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bert had recovered from fucking the cashier, by now, and he walked over to the tree and released her wrists, then tied them together, behind her back, again, before pulling her down to sit naked, on the ground, beside him. He put his arms round her chest and played, gently, with her exposed, and unprotected, tits

"Now," he said. "Tell us more 'bout your striptease at the window."

She hesitated, and he squeezed a nipple, sharply. She gasped, and carried on, hurriedly.

"Well," she said. "There was a window at the side of the house, that you couldn't see from the street, but the family next door had a clear view... "

"Who was in the family?" asked Bert.

"Well, there was a middle-aged couple with a teenage boy and girl... and the husband's father, who had been a colonel in the Marines. His bedroom was right opposite, and I know he looked out for me."

"How d'you know?"

"Well, I never saw him watching, and his curtains were always drawn, but I was home alone one weekday afternoon when I heard a sound at the front door and, when I looked, I saw a package on the mat. There was no address on it, or anything, so I opened it, and it was a video tape, so I put it in our player and... and it was me, at the bedroom window. Of course, I knew it had to come from next door, and I thought it was probably the old guy, but I didn't know why he had dropped it in."

"... and then he called by..." volunteered Celia, with a weary cynicism in her voice.

"Well, he telephoned," whispered the girl, her eyes filling with tears at the memory. Bert unconsciously tightened his grip on her bare breasts as he put himself in the place of the retired colonel, living out his final, celibate years in the bosom of a family who probably regarded him as a nuisance.

"What did he say?" asked Bert, his mouth dry and excited, his penis achieving a rare second erection as his imagination raced ahead of the reply.

"He said he would send the film to the P.T.A. unless..." Her voice broke and tears rolled down her cheeks again. Bert's right hand slid off her breast and down into the dark forest between her chubby thighs. His middle finger encountered her moist slit, and he caressed it as she drew in her breath sharply.

"Go on," he murmured. "What did he make you do?"

"He told me to go up to my bedroom and draw the curtains wide open. Then I was to take off my clothes, slowly, as if I didn't know anyone was watching and, when I was naked, I was to press myself against the glass with my arms raised, so that my breasts were squashed against the window. Then, because only my top half showed above the window-sill, I had to stand on a chair and turn around, so that he could see my butt and my... my... " Her voice trailed away again.

"Even Lee didn't like men to see between my legs, so no-one ever... ever... saw me... down there, before."

"And did you do it?" asked Bert, and she nodded, dumbly.

"And he shot another video, I'll bet," laughed Celia.

Again, the girl nodded, large tears rolling down her cheeks.

"And then he came round?" enquired Celia.

"Yes," whispered the girl. "One afternoon."

"What happened?" rasped Mark. She darted a frightened glance at him.

"He put the video on and made me sit beside him on the settee to watch it. He didn't touch me, but, when it was finished, he told me to stand up in front of him. Then he held my leg, just above my knee, and moved his hand up until it was touching my panties, on my butt, and he put his fingers under the elastic and touched my bare ass. He just kept squeezing my ass cheek and licking his lips."

"He had a little straggly moustache and his face and hands were covered with those spots that old people get on their skin. His fingers were long and bony and they were hurting me when he dug them in."

"Then he told me to unzip my skirt, while his hand was still in my panties, but he took it out to let my skirt fall. Then he sat back on the settee and told me where to stand, and to open my legs, and bend over, and things - and all the time he was talking about girls he had had."

"He said he had raped a lot of them when he was in the Marines - especially Japanese ones. He said he had made one's husband watch while one of his black sergeants stripped his wife naked and felt her all over, then made her bend over and suck his... his penis while the colonel fucked her from behind."

"He described the Japanese woman in great detail - especially her small breasts and brown nipples, and how the hair between her legs was black and straight and shiny, and all the time he was squeezing himself - down there. Then he talked about the sergeant - how he had a huge black cock and how he made the Japanese woman put her fingers round it, while her husband watched and wailed. Then, he said, he made the husband take his dick out, and masturbate, while they watched the black sergeant spread his wife's thighs and slide his fingers into her vagina."

"He said the Jap was already hard when he opened his trousers – from watching his wife being raped. The woman was sobbing and crying, but the colonel made the Jap masturbate until he came, all over her face."

"Then the colonel turned the woman over to the sergeant, and he lifted her up and lowered her onto his cock, holding her thighs apart with his huge black hands, then he lifted her up and down onto it, until he rammed it, finally, right up her until she screamed and he pulled out of her and shot his load all over her chest and stomach."

"Then, the colonel said, the sergeant went outside and brought in the rest of the platoon. They surrounded the woman and passed her round, just touching and feeling her. She was sobbing and crying and trying to push them off with her hands, but they just laughed and two of them held her hands away while the rest felt her all over. It was while they were doing that that the colonel gave her husband a pistol with one bullet in it, and he put it in his mouth and blew his brains out."

"What was he doing to you while he was telling you all this?" asked Celia, her breathing harsh as she imagined the Japanese wife impaled on the end of a huge hard black penis.

"Well," the cashier hesitated. "Well, he had his finger inside me. I was laying across him, on my back, and he pulled my panties down and put his finger in me. He said he liked my... my hair... down there. He said his son's wife was shaved, and he didn't like that..."

Celia turned to Mark. "Come and give my tits a squeeze, Mark, while she tells us the rest."

Mark readily stood up and, approaching Celia from behind, covered her large firm breasts with his sinewy hands, and squeezed. Then he lifted her sweater out of her waistband and pulled it over her head. Her black bra was quite inadequate to conceal its generous burden, but Mark unclipped it rapidly and pulled it forward over her shoulders, and it fell to the ground, leaving Celia's breasts fully exposed.

Sensuously, the boy's hands covered them again, rolling her large engorged nipples between his finger and thumb.

Unconsciously, almost, Bert mimicked the boy's movements, with the cashier, and sensed that she was now deriving pleasure from his caresses. Her nipples were distended and the gasps that punctuated her breathing were no longer sobs.

Celia opened her eyes, lazily, and surveyed the cashier.

"Had he fucked his son's wife, then?" she asked, suddenly, and deliberately crudely.

"I... I'm not sure," she replied, hesitantly, the fear returning to her voice as she felt Celia's hostility.

"How did he know about her shaved cunt then - hairy!"

The insult was deliberate, as was the sudden dart forward and the thrust of Celia's hand between the cashier's thighs, followed by the painful grip on her swollen vaginal lips.

"Don't get comfortable, you fat bitch," hissed Celia. "Remember, you're just an occasional fuck and feel as far as my men are concerned. Now, get on with the entertainment!"

Just as suddenly, she withdrew her probing fingers, and Bert immediately slid his hand down and inserted a finger inside the trembling woman, finding her clitoris immediately and pressing down on it.

"I think the old man had something on his daughter-in-law," the cashier stammered. "Like he had on me. I think he caught her with someone, or something, and he got pictures and threatened to tell his son."

"So what did he make her do?" asked Mark, the vision of coercion exciting him once again.

"He made her strip naked as soon as she got home from work and made her stay that way till the boy came back from school, about ninety minutes later. He had been doing that for about six months when he started with me. At first, he just made her strip off and let him feel her up, like he was doing with me, in his bedroom, but, after a while, he started making her walk around naked in the house, with the drapes open, while he sat in the chair with his cock out, playing with himself."

"And then, one day, before she came home, he called to order a pizza and told them to deliver it in an hour. When it came, his daughter-in-law was naked and he told her to answer the door and bring the boy in for the money. He let her wear a little towel to answer the door but, when she brought the boy through, he stood up and closed the door."

"Then he went over to his daughter-in-law and dragged the towel away from her. She ran into a corner of the room, crying, but he went over and reminded her about the photos - then he tied her hands behind her back and pushed her back into the middle of the room."

"The pizza-boy was scared, too, at first. but, when the colonel told him to feel Barbara's tits, he got really excited and put his hands right on them and felt them all over."

"Then, as he got more confident, he explored her body all over - especially between her legs and round her butt."

"Then the old man told him to take out his dick, and he got scared again, but the colonel said he'd say the boy had tried to rape Barbara, so the boy took it out and the colonel pushed Barbara back on to the settee and held her legs apart so the boy could get his dick in her. He said the boy shot his load up her almost with the first stroke, but he stayed hard and fucked her twice more inside ten minutes. And all the time, she was crying and sobbing."

"Then the boy got off her and the colonel made her wash and dry his cock, then sent her upstairs to have a shower. Once she had gone, he spoke to the delivery boy and told him to come back the next day at the same time, but only if he brought a friend, who had to be black!"

"Well, the next day, when she came home, the colonel pretended he wasn't interested in her, and she was in the kitchen, fully dressed, when the bell rang. She went to the door and, when she saw who it was, she shut it again and started to cry. But the colonel made her open it and the boy came in, followed by two black kids."

"They all sat down on the settee and the colonel made Barbara sit between the two black guys and told the pizza boy to stand behind the settee, holding Barbara's wrists over the back of the chair. Then he told the black guys to help themselves."

"They started off just stroking her face and kissing her mouth, gently, then one of them put his hand on her knee and slid it under her dress, up her thigh. The other one touched her breast through her dress and squeezed it a little. Then the first one lifted her dress so he could see her panties, then he knelt on the floor in front of her, keeping her knees apart, and rubbed his finger against her panties. The second one unbuttoned a couple of the top buttons of Barbara's dress and put his hand in, to feel her bra."

"She was struggling and sobbing, but that just excited them, and the first one pushed his finger under her panties. Despite her fear, her cunt was moist, and he slid his finger in between her wet lips, just as the other one unclipped her bra and took her naked tit in his hand. He took her nipple between his finger and thumb, and teased it, then bent over her and took it in his mouth."

"Then, between them, they unbuttoned Barbara's dress from top to bottom. They pulled her to her feet and dragged her dress off, then her bra. The first boy still had his finger in her cunt and he pushed her back against the wall, feeling her tits with his other hand, while the other guy pulled his jeans and trunks off. He stood there in just T-shirt and baseball boots, his black shiny cock standing up, then he pushed the other one out of the way and grabbed Barbara's panties and pulled them down. When he saw her blonde pubic hair, he whooped with glee and immediately lifted her left leg to the side, to open her vagina, and slid his big black prick right up inside, until his black shiny pubes mingled with her blonde ones."

"Meanwhile, the other black had got his jeans off, too, and he came up behind Barbara and lifted her ass with his hands, then lowered it on his hard-on, so she was supported by both their cocks, right up her cunt and her ass."

"Well, they both came pretty quick, but then the pizza boy laid her down on the rug and spread her legs and screwed her and, by that time, the black guys were ready for some more and they took turns with her and made her suck their cocks and.. and.. everything. And then the colonel told them they'd have to go because her husband was coming home soon, and they left. As the door closed, Barbara staggered up from the rug to have a bath, but the colonel stopped her and told her to take his dick out."

"When she had it in her hand, he told her to tell him what it was like, being fucked by two black boys, and she started to cry again, but he forced her to describe it and, as she did so, his dick got hard and he made her sit on him, pushing it into her, then he squeezed her tits until he shot his load up her."

"So that turned him on?" said Celia. "Seeing her with a black man?"

"Yes," whispered the woman. "He said it reminded him of the Marine sergeant, with the Japanese woman... "

"And he told you all that while he was fingering your cunt?" asked Celia.

"Well," said the woman, squirming as Bert's finger teased her clitoris, "... not all at once... " She squealed as Celia leaned forward and tweaked her fat nipple.

"Come on, cunt," menaced Celia. "What else did he make you do?"

"He... called me one morning. There was a delivery van outside their house. He said I had to come and make coffee for the men who were delivering some new furniture. I told him I had to go to work soon, but... it was no use."

"I was shaking like a leaf when I went across to the house. The colonel opened the door for me and led me into the kitchen. The men were sitting around the kitchen table, smoking. There were three of them. One of them was an old black man, with white hair, but the others were young – in their twenties. There was a tall skinny white guy, with red hair and a pale face, and a little greasy Hispanic, with long greasy black hair and moustache."

"The colonel introduced me to them and they talked politely to me while I was getting the coffee ready. The colonel was very polite, as well – he could be very charming. They asked about my family – about Lee, and the children. The Hispanic asked what Lee did – he meant what job did he do – but, before I could answer, the colonel said – 'You mean, when he don't have his hands round that tasty round ass?'"

"For a second or two, the guys fell silent. I guess they were shocked, but then the spick grinned and said – 'Yeah. Now you come to mention it, I guess that's what I do mean... '

(To be continued)

Please e-mail comments.