The Restaurant Cashier Ch. 3

Story Info
Joannie is forced into more confessions, then the law comes...
2.7k words
4.33
47.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/10/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The colonel laughed and said – 'Well, when he's not grabbing it himself, he's making her show it off at the bedroom window – ain't that so, Joannie?'"

"I couldn't say anything. I just stood by the door, feeling the tears start. Then the spick said – 'I wouldn't mind a piece of that' and the colonel said 'Be mah guest!' The spick started to get up out of his chair and I made for the door. The colonel laughed and called, as I entered the hall - '... or you might like to see a video I'm sending to the local paper... '"

"I stopped and turned. The spick was at the kitchen door and he squeezed back to let me walk through. As I passed him, he put his hand on my rear and squeezed it. The young red-haired guy was standing up, too, and suddenly, there wasn't any room in the kitchen. They trapped me between them and then their hands were all over me. I was wearing a roll-neck sweater and slacks and, at first, they just felt me on top of my clothes. The red-haired guy, Vince, had horrible breath and he was trying to kiss me while his hands were on my... my breasts, and Angel was hard up behind me and I could feel his... thing pressing against me. "

"Then the old black guy got to his feet and the two young ones backed off. The old guy had been real polite to me up to now, but now he was looking at me like a piece of dirt. He looked me up and down, then looked me straight in the eye. Then he unzipped his jeans and took out his cock. It was big and black and fat. He put his hand round it and said – 'O. K. , Vince, get her tits out fo' me. ' And Vince grabbed my sweater and pulled it up. I fought him, but he got it off my arms and over my shoulders, then dragged it over my head. Then he held my hands together and Ezekiel, the old black, came over and pushed my brassiere up till my breasts fell out, then he grabbed them in his big hard black hands and squeezed them, hard, until the tears came to my eyes. "

"'Ma old woman's got better tits than that,' he growled, 'but they'll do – I sure hope you got a hairy beaver, though. Git her panties off, Angel – I want to see it now. '

"And Angel grabbed the waistband of my slacks and pulled them down. He took my panties with them and, while Vince held me by the shoulders, he lifted my legs up and pulled my slacks and panties right off. Then they both held me off the floor, with Angel holding my legs spread, and Ezekiel came over and fingered me. He pushed his big black finger right into me, and I screamed – but then he pulled it out and pushed Angel away. My feet fell to the floor, but Ezekiel stepped between my legs and told Angel to grab my ankles and lift them again. "

"Then, with Vince holding my shoulders, and Angel holding my ankles apart, Ezekiel put his hands under my hips and lifted them up. Then he took one step forward and I felt the end of his cock between my legs. Then he rammed it inside me and I felt his big heavy balls slap against my ass and his hands reached forward and grabbed my tits. His hands squeezed them, hard, and then harder, and he just kept his cock in me, and I could feel it growing inside me until he just grunted and I felt his cock jerking and filling me with spunk. Then he gave one last push, and he shuddered and stepped back, letting his cock slide out of me. "

"At the same time, Angel let go of my legs and my feet came back down to the floor, and the first thing I saw was the colonel, sitting there, masturbating, and I just knew that, later on, he'd want me to tell him about how I felt when Ezekiel rammed his big black cock into me … "

"So what happened next/" said Celia. "What did the spick do to you?"

The girl shuddered at the memory, but a glare from Celia spurred her on.

"After Ezekiel had finished, and I was on my feet again, Angel – the spick – shoved Vince out of the way and he took off all the rest of my clothes so I was completely naked. Then he made me do housework! I had to wash the kitchen floor, and clean the dishes, and even wash the kitchen window – and, all the time, that filthy spick was feeling me, squeezing my breasts and my ass, and pushing his cock against me, and fingering between my legs. He said, when he was young, his mother was an illegal immigrant and had to do housework and he and his half-sister had to go along with her and, once, one of the men his mother worked for, made her strip naked to do her work, and then he screwed her…. "

"Did he make the spick watch?" asked Mark, breathlessly.

"No," she replied. "But Angel was watching, through the kitchen window, with his sister. But the guy saw them and, the next time they came, he sent their mother on an errand, then he took Angel and his sister into his study and told the girl to strip off all her clothes, or he'd report the whole family to the law. "

"Angel said she cried a lot, but, eventually, she took off her t-shirt and the guy played with her tits and then he made her take her jeans off and felt inside her panties, feeling her tight young ass, and then he pulled them down and fingered her cunt. And then he stripped off and made her take his dick between her lips, and she was kneeling in front of him, naked, sucking his cock, when her mother came back. "

"What happened then?" asked Mark, now fingering his cock openly.

"The mother went mad, but the guy picked up the phone and started to call the authorities, and she changed her mind. Then the guy made her, and Angel, strip, as well. Then he told Angel to start touching his sister. Well, Angel put his hands on his sister's tits and that gave him a hard-on and the guy told the girl to put her hand round it. Then he told the mother to take Angels hard-on in her mouth while Angel put his fingers in her pussy. "

"Then he made Angel's sister sit on his lap, while she watched her mother sucking off her brother. Then he spread her legs and lowered her onto his cock, taking her cherry, and fucked her and squeezed her tits as they watched Angel shoot his stuff all over his mother's face. "

"So what did the spick do to you, once he got you all juiced up with them stories?" asked Celia, with a sneer.

"He – he took his dick out of his jeans, and he made me kneel in front of him, on the wet kitchen floor, and take it in my mouth. And – and, while I was doing that, the young guy, Vince, knelt behind me and reached under to squeeze my breasts. "

"Did he have his dick out?" asked Celia, breathing heavily, her eyes glittering with anticipation.

"Not – at first," the girl replied. "But, then, I felt him pulling his jeans down – behind me, and I could feel it – on the backs of my legs. Then he slid his hand between my legs and pushed his fingers inside me …"

"Inside your cunt, cunt?" rapped Celia.

"Yes," whimpered the girl. "Inside my … cunt. "

"Was it wet?"

"Yes," came the almost inaudible reply.

"And …?" Celia questioned, remorselessly.

"He … he took the cheeks of my behind in his hands …"

"Must have had big hands," snickered Celia, in passing.

"… and he pulled them apart and pushed his fingers into my … my …" but the girl couldn't bring herself to say it, and they could see her hips were clenched as she relived the memory.

"So he lubed up your asshole?" said Celia, casually. Tears flowing again, the girl nodded.

"And?"

"Then … he pushed his cock inside. I was still dry – inside – and it was sore, but he kept pushing until I thought I would split, but then I felt his balls slap against my legs and he started moving in and out, and then Angel came and his cock slipped out of my mouth and there was only Vince, squeezing my tits so hard, and fucking my ass, and I was screaming …"

Suddenly, Celia realised that the girl's thighs were squeezed tight together.

"Hey, you're getting' off on this, you bitch, aren't ya?" she demanded. Without waiting for a reply, she yelled at Bert – "Untie her – I want to watch her play with herself, while she's telling us about this – then of you can try out that big round ass, if you want!"

Her bonds loosed, the cashier's hand plunged between her plump thighs, but her words gave way to a series of gasps as her fingers hurtled her towards orgasm. Her four captors watched in fascination, and Mark had his penis in his hand, stroking it gently, keeping it at full erection. He had had never had a woman in the ass before, and his mouth was drying at the prospect.

Suddenly, a beam of strong light flashed up into the night sky, then flickered through the swaying trees. They heard a car motor racing, then cut out. The only sound was the cashier's laboured, ragged breathing as she continued to stroke herself, oblivious, now, to her surroundings.

Celia leapt across and dragged her hand away and covered her mouth. The girl's eyes stared out from over Celia's hand.

"Cops!" snarled Celia. "They must have seen the car. You three – get into the trees, and get back to the car and wait for me. I'll handle this – wait! Mark, you stay – stay outta sight – with the gun trained on the cunt here. One false move and you give her it – then the cops!"

Like shadows, the three men melted into the darkness, as the sound of voices, and the beam of a torch, approached.

Celia slid her hand between the cashier's thighs and felt the soaking pussy. She slid one finger inside the lubricated quim and whispered fiercely – "You go along with me every step of the way, cunt, or you're dead meat!"

Without waiting for a reply, she dropped her head and fastened her lips round the girl's fat, erect nipple, and was busily sucking it, her fingers slipping in and out of the glistening pussy, when the torchbeam fell on her face.

Lifting her head, Celia assumed an expression of guilty surprise. She pushed herself up on one arm, exposing her magnificent breasts to the two wide-eyed policemen staring down at the entwined pair on the grass. Her other hand remained where it was, two fingers invisible beneath the cashier's abundant pubic bush as they continued to stimulate the girl's soaking vagina.

"Hey, guys," breathed Celia, a shy smile flitting across her lips. "Ain't you never heard of the Privacy Law?"

The tall black cop smiled widely in return, white teeth gleaming in the moonlight.

"We're on Anti-Waste Patrol, ma'am – and this sure looks like a real waste to me. Whaddya think, Kyle?" He turned to his companion – a shorter, older white man.

The man nodded, contemplatively.

"Ah'm sure there's some law again it, somewheres, Joshua. Should we run 'em in, d'you think?" he said, a grin splitting his heavy features.

Celia got slowly to her feet, her fingers sliding almost audibly out of the cashier's moist slit. Putting her hands on her hips, she faced Joshua, her firm breasts proud and naked.

"Well," she breathed. "Me and my 'friend' – we'd be happy to come to some arrangement – wouldn't we, Joannie?"

She turned round to look down at the cashier, who had stayed on the ground, but was now lying on her side, her arms protectively crossed over her breasts and pussy.

"Aw, now, Joannie," chided Celia. "Stand up for the two fine gentlemen, now – I'm sure they'll stay 'standing up' for us!"

"Sure will," rumbled Joshua, his grin widening, as the cashier struggled from her lying position, her arms still covering her vital areas. Celia caught hold of her arm and pulled her over to join the little group. Taking hold of her wrists, she pulled them aside, so that the girl's nakedness was completely exposed to the two guardians of the law.

Kyle slid his nightstick out of its holster and slapped in into his palm. Then, slowly, deliberately, he slid it between the cashier's quivering thighs and raised it upwards. She gasped as the hard shiny end met her vaginal lips. Kyle turned it round, once, then withdrew it, holding it upright to display the added sheen of the girl's juices on the dark wood.

As Joshua's large black hand reached out and closed over her full firm breast, Celia moved a step towards him and snaked a hand over the front of his trousers. Her fingers tightened, and her eyes widened.

"So that's where you keep your nightstick, is it?" she smiled, as his hand tightened on her breast and his thumb rasped along her erect nipple.

The cashier's eyes were dull and resigned as Kyle lowered her, again, on to the grass, one hand exploring her abused tits, the other pulling a surprisingly large erection out of his uniform trousers. Joshua and Celia watched as he prised the girl's legs apart and plunged his cock into her glistening, distended cunt. She gasped as the policeman got into a driving rhythm, his hips moving savagely, energetically on top of her and, despite herself, her legs hooked round the backs of his thighs and her body began to move in concert with his.

Both Joshua's hands were on Celia's tits, now, and the nimble fingers of one of her hands were inside his trousers, swiftly extracting a very long, slim – but stiffly erect – black penis. He was circumcised, and she bent down, swiftly, to take the massive throbbing crown between her full lips. He groaned happily as she laved it with her tongue.

Then she reached up and kissed him on the mouth.

"Stay there, lover," she whispered in his ear. "I'm going to get a blanket from the car. If I'm going to be under that thing to-night, I want something soft between me and the ground. "

She turned and ran a couple of paces, then suddenly turned and came back. She dropped on her knees and, again, took the magnificent ebony weapon in her mouth, her hand closing round the lower half. Then she jumped to her feet, whispered in his ear, and made for the trees, running.

She reached the car at the same time as Mark. Bert and Manny were already in the front seat.

"Did you trash their car?" gasped Celia, as Manny started the engine, and Bert nodded.

"And the radio!" he grinned as they gunned onto the freeway, and Mark leaned across and grabbed Celia's breasts, fiercely.

"Oh," she moaned. "Did you see that black cock, lover? It was real hard to run away from. You'll all have to fuck me tonight, to make up for me missing that …"

Mark pulled out his throbbing erection.

"You can have this – once you've told me what you said to that cop before you made a run for it!"

Celia laughed.

"Oh, just that Joannie likes black dick – especially up the ass! I wonder if she'll be able to explain, before Joshua fucks her big fat butt!!"