The Restraining Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you ride in daddy's car? I'm sure he'd like that."

They didn't care about it being old and beat up. The only thing that mattered was that Daddy was driving. Richard stayed until the children were in bed. I tried to talk to him before he left.

"I saw you and Robb talking in the car park. You're up to something aren't you?" I put my hands on his arm as he reached for the door catch. "Please don't do anything that will get you into trouble Richard, we can't stand to lose you again."

He put his other hand on mine. "Don't worry, I'm going to bring him down, but my children won't be visiting me in prison."

That night Tony's car disappeared from the company car park. The police found it the next evening crashed and burned out in a wood on the outskirts of town.

*****

Richard sued Tony for damages claiming all the child support and maintenance he had paid and for damage to his reputation and to our marriage. His solicitor put a value of £200,000 on it. He'd meant everything he said to Tony. He decided Tony valued was his job, his fortune and his car above all else. He seemed driven to destroying the man who'd tried to steal his life. I just wanted it to be over. I wanted the old Richard back. The only time I saw that side was when he was with the children.

****

Richard and Robb couldn't contain their laughter.

"Do you know, insurance companies refuse to pay out on drive away theft of these cars?" Robb was talking about the red BMW 5 series."They say they can't be driven without the key. They're right, of course, but if you've got a blank key and know how to reprogram it, it's a piece of cake."

He'd already taken out the passenger seat and Richard was busy clipping the carpets back out of the way. Rob set to work grinding away at the I.D. plate. Once he'd removed all the paint from the plate he got an electric drill and cleaned the paint from the indents. Out came the oxy-acetylene gas torch and a little burning meant the remains of the paint was easily scraped out. Rob was a skilled welder, filling in the indented number was child's play. He went back to the angle grinder and in no time there was no trace of the original number.

He passed Richard a set of punches and a five pound hammer along with a number on a piece of paper.

"OK Ritchie, get this number punched in here and I'll make a start on the engine I.D."

In one evening it was done. The only thing left was the repainting and refitting of carpets and seat.

"Robb, is there any way he could prove that it's his car?"

"Not a chance, the number came from an identical car we pulled off the road after a big smash. It was written off so you bought the wreck and rebuilt it."

"So where is the other car?"

"What do you think they found burned out in the woods? I had to dispose of it. I put it through the crusher. I tell you Ritchie your new car will be cleaner than a whistle"

"He's out on bail now you know."

"Yeah I heard, any chance he'll get off?"

"I shouldn't think so, not now Eva's turned Queen's evidence. I went to see her you know. She surprised me, she's really nice. I thought she'd be hard, being an escort and all."

"So she's not hard then?"

"No like I say really nice and absolutely gorgeous. Anyway she wanted to help so when they offered her immunity she offered to testify."

"So what do you think he'll do when he see's you in his baby."

"I'm hoping he'll go crazy, maybe even attack me, so I can get him arrested again."

"Huh, and he told Cath you were a wimp."

"You fight the battles you can win Rob and right now the big guns are all on my side."

They walked back to the bungalow and Richard thought about what his brother had said.

"So when did you talk to Cath?"

"I didn't but she's spoken to Vicki. They are getting quite friendly again. You know you've got to sort out what to do about her. Vicki says she's carrying a lot of guilt."

"Now she knows how it feels. I thought I brought our world crashing down, but it was him. First things first Rob I deal with him and then I'll worry about her."

*****

Two weeks after Tony's arrest Richard turned up to the school with a new car. Maddy recognised it immediately.

"Daddy why are you driving uncle Tony's car?"

"It's not uncle Tony's car sweetheart, it just looks like uncle Tony's"

"It doesn't just look like it, it's identical. Where did you get the money to buy a car like this?" I asked.

"I bought it off Rob. It's an insurance write off. It cost me £1,000 and I got £200 for the Volvo. Don't worry I'm sure I can pay for it."

The grin that told me I wasn't getting the whole story.

I'd never known Richard drive around town so much. Since he got the new car he seemed to want to drive everywhere. Several of my friends have commented. They seemed to see something significant in the car being exactly the same as Tony's. For me it was a constant reminder of what that bastard did to us.

Richard was still living with Robb and Vicki. I tried constantly to get him to stay over but he always refused. To make it worse he was still dating. He'd told me it was no one special but I couldn't help worrying. He was a single man so anything could happen. I put my faith in that tattoo scaring off any woman who got too close, but I knew that was really a false hope.

Every day I cursed myself for being so stupid. I watched him with the children. Saw love he had for them and remembered how he'd once given that much love to me. As the trials approached I prayed that once it was over we could be together again.

*****

Richard made a point of attending the trials. The first one was on the charge of misappropriation of funds in that Anthony had used company funds to pay for something which had no connection to the company. Eva Balinkowa was the star of the show. She described in detail how she had been paid to seduce Richard and how Anthony had told her it was all in the interest of business. She cried when she told how she discovered the real reason for the job. Her accent was heavier than normal and her English not so good as she portrayed herself as an innocent Ukrainian farm girl, taken advantage of by an evil man.

As she left the witness box, she smiled up at Richard. At the end of the first day she waited outside the public gallery for him and took him to dinner. Richard was amazed by her ability to hold a conversation on almost any subject. That combined with her obvious beauty was the reason she commanded such a high price for her services. As they ate he looked around the room and soon realised most of the men in the restaurant envied him.

When the coffee was served she reached across the table and put her hand on his.

"Would you like to come home with me tonight?"

Richard felt somewhat embarrassed. "Well you are certainly direct but there is no need to do that you don't owe me anything."

"I know this, I don't offer because I think I owe you. I offer because I want to. Richard I go to bed with many men, rich men powerful men, but always is because they want it. Sometimes I like to go to bed with a man because it is what I want. I want you Richard. You are a good man, a nice man. I think this when I first meet you, I think will be good for me and good for you also."

The waiter arrived with the bill and Richard reached for his wallet but Eva stopped him.

"I invite you. Is my treat" and she placed her black Diner's card on the plate.

They left the restaurant and took a cab to Eva's Docklands flat. Richard walked over to the window and looked out across the river while Eva poured the drinks.

"Are you sure you just want water?"

"That's about the only thing I am sure of right now."

Eva fetched the glasses and passed one to Richard. She looped her arm around his and sipped her champagne. She put her other hand behind his neck and pulled his head down to kiss him.

"Now you are not drunk, there are no cameras and you are a single man. We can enjoy ourselves, yes?"

"Oh,Yes!" said Richard as he pulled her to him and kissed her.

Eva took his hand and led him to the bedroom. She took his jacket then started to unbutton his shirt. Richard kissed her again as she slipped her hand inside his shirt and ran her hand over his chest. His hand found her zipper and he eased it down to her bottom. He slipped his hand under her dress and was immediately excited by the softness of her skin and the swell of her buttocks. He felt himself getting harder as she started to unbuckle his belt. He eased the dress off her shoulders and she allowed it to fall to the floor. She stepped out of the dress and bent to pick it up. She stood before Richard wearing only her bra, panties suspender belt, stockings and her stiletto heeled shoes. Her skin was pale matching her blonde hair and contrasting with the black underwear. Richard looked at her she was as more breathtakingly beautiful out of her clothes than she was in them. She unzipped his trousers, eased them over his buttocks and let them fall. She went down on one knee and slipped his shoes off and he stepped out of his trousers. She planted kisses on his chest as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders.

"The last time I got this close to you, I didn't get chance to appreciate it. You really are quite fit aren't you."

"I've been helping my brother out in the scrap yard."

"Well whatever it is, it's good for you.—Now, I'm going to be very good for you."

She eased his shorts down and his erect cock sprang out.

"Mm Richard, that is much better than the last time. You have very nice cock, you know that?"

"I've never really thought about it. I don't get to see that many."

She giggled. "Well I do and I can tell you, yours is very nice."

She knelt down in front of him and ran her finger over the tattoo. "If this becomes a regular thing, that will have to go." She pushed the foreskin back and kissed the tip, then took it into her mouth."

"Is this likely to become a regular thing?"

She pulled her head off his dick. "That depends on you."

She went back to using her mouth and tongue on him and in very short order Richard felt like he was about to explode.

"Stop, stop, or I'll come."

Eva kept working his cock as Richard threw his head back and placed one hand on the back of her head. "Oh god Eva! Oh Yes!" He felt himself pumping sperm into her mouth faster than she could swallow it. She pulled off him and he saw a small trickle of his juice running from the corner of her mouth. She found it with her finger and pushed it up into her mouth.

"It has been a long time for you I think."

"Yes Eva, a very long time."

She stood up and kissed him deeply. "Now it is your turn, to show me what you can do."

Richard unclasped her bra and allowed her breast to drop just enough to give the ski jump profile her small erect nipples were pointed slightly upwards.

"They are big enough for you, yes?"

"They are beautiful" he said as he started to remove her thong.

Richard got on his knees as he slid the thong down her legs. When it reached the floor she lifted her foot for him and stood with her feet apart. As he looked up Richard found himself facing the most beautiful hips he had ever seen. There at the top of her legs was her perfect pussy, naked except for a small strip of blonde hair. He found himself stroking that small strip of hair as he planted kisses on and around her slit. As his tongue started to penetrate, seeking out her clitoris, he felt her hand on the back of his head. She tilted her pelvis forcing her mons harder against his mouth and she started to moan.

He moved his head upwards kissing her stomach and playing with her belly button. Further Up he went kissing her ribs and rubbing his cheeks on the underside of her breasts. Still he kissed her moving up between her breasts to her shoulders. He continued to kiss and bite on her shoulder as his hand came up her back to the back of her neck, which he started to massage. Her head went back exposing her neck to him. He moved his kisses up the side of her neck to her lips. As he stroked his tongue across her lips she opened her mouth to accept his tongue.

After several long sensual kisses he moved back down to her. He took nipple into his mouth and sucked, then nibbled on it. His hand moved down to the base of her spine and he rubbed in a circular motion. She placed her hands on his head and pulled it tight to her chest. He opened his mouth wide, taking as much as he could of that soft flesh into his mouth. He sucked on it while massaging with his tongue she started to grind her pussy against his body as he moved his attention to the other breast. As she started to moan he returned his attention to her mouth and moved his hands down to the cheeks of her arse. He squeezed them and pulled her onto him. He slipped his fingers into her crack. When his fingers passed over her little anus she put her arms around his neck, lifted herself and wrapped her legs around him.

"Fuck me Richard, Fuck me now."

They fell back onto the bed. Eva reached out to the nightstand and picked up a condom. She placed it on the tip of his cock and pushed it down with her mouth. Richard hadn't used a condom for years and his disappointment showed on his face.

"Sorry darling but is necessary for me and safer for you."

He pushed her onto her back and climbed between her legs. As he slid his tool into her he knew why she had taken his first load in her mouth. Having shot one load he would be able to keep it up longer before the second one. Richards preparation paid off he wasn't near to coming when he felt her first spasms. Her hands were on his arse pulling him into her as her pelvis pushed up to meet him. Her breath came out in huge grunts like Sherapova serving at tennis. Richard relaxed for a moment then started again. He continued with long slow strokes enjoying the way her muscles gripped him. Knowing he was getting close and he picked up the pace. Her legs wrapped tightly around him her hands clawed at his back as her pussy tried to milk his cock once more. He felt himself filling the condom as Eva started to relax.

For several minutes they lay wrapped in each other's arms. Richard climbed off her and was silent. Eva knew what he was thinking. He was asking himself the question most men ask themselves when they've made love to a woman for the first time. She turned to him kissed him gently and answered his unasked question.

"Thank you darling, that was wonderful."

"I bet you say that to all the blokes."

"To my clients, yes. They are paying and they want to hear it. You are not client, I say it to you because I mean it. Most men fuck me, is all about them getting what they want. You make love to me. How I feel is important to you. I like this. It makes me feel precious. Cathy is a lucky woman."

"Not anymore she's not, we're divorced remember."

"You will go back to her. When your anger is gone you will, I know this"

"How can you say that? Is it just your way of saying you don't want to see me again."

"Of course not I like being with you. I love making love with you, but I am not giving up my work. I like my lifestyle and I want to make money while I still can. You will not like that I think. Then there is the other thing."

"What other thing?"

"You are still in love with her, that's why you are so upset about what she did. You can't believe that someone you love so much could hurt you like that."

"What makes you think she wants me back?"

"Oh she want you alright. This I know for sure. Trust me."

"So now what?"

"Now we have a shower and get some sleep. Tomorrow we make love again before we go to court."

*****

The Following day in court it was obvious deals had been done. Anthony changed his plea to guilty and threw himself on the mercy of the court. His counsel pleaded his case, telling the judge that because of the conviction, his legal career was over. Anthony had offered to pay the money back to Pendleton, Syms and Woodcock.

The judge handed down a sentence of three years in prison, suspended for five years. Richard was furious. He knew there was a chance of a lenient sentence but hadn't expected anything as light as that. He had to leave the public gallery to avoid his anger spilling out. As he waited outside for Eva, Tony and his lawyer walked past. The lawyer positioned himself between the two adversaries. As they passed, Richard looked up to see Anthony smiling down at him. He started to get up only to find a hand on his shoulder pushing him back down. Eva looked down at him.

"What you expect? You really think one lawyer is going to punish another? No, they stick together these people."

"I expected him to go down. One judge gives a single mum two weeks inside for stealing a bottle of milk. He steals a couple of grand and he walks, because he is one of their own."

"Yes, of course, it happens everywhere. In Ukraine, he would not get to court I think. Come, I need coffee and you need to be calm before you go home."

They found a small coffee shop and sat and talked. Eva pointed out that it was not really a defeat. A suspended sentence would be implemented if he was found guilty on a subsequent charge, and they still had the blackmail charge to come. Richard was calmer when he left. He'd given Eva his number and hoped she would call.

*****

I knew things had gone badly at court when Richard didn't come around for two days. He wouldn't want Maddy and Tom to see him angry. The first night I rang Vicki and was surprised to learn he hadn't come home after the first day. I was so worried, I asked Vicki to call me when he did come home. I heaved a sigh of relief when I got the text.

Don't worry.

He's back

Vicki

It was another day before he came to see the children. You'd have thought he'd been gone for months, the way they greeted him. When we put them to bed that evening he stopped to tell me all about the trial. I tried to be as angry as he was but I really just wanted Tony out of our lives. I wanted him punished for what he'd done to us but I couldn't make myself as angry as Richard. The way I saw things, it all got in the way of us getting back together.

Vicki had been so sympathetic recently. I decided to enlist her help.

*****

Robb wasn't keen, Vicki's logic was indisputable but he still didn't like what she was asking him to do. It felt like he was kicking his own brother out. He kept telling himself it was for his own good and that in the long run Richard would thank him. Still he couldn't feel good. As he waited for Richard to come home he knew he had prevaricated enough already. He saw the lights as the Beemer pulled up outside. He heard the car door close and, shortly after, the sound of Richard's key in the lock.

"Ritchie, before you run off to your room can I have a word mate?"

"Sure Robb, what's on your mind?"

"You know Vicki and I support you in everything don't you." Richard nodded to confirm. "When we offered you a room here it was supposed to be a short term thing, until you were back on your feet. That's taken a bit longer than we imagined and you've been here nearly a year now. The children need their own rooms Ritchie."

"You're right Robb. I never meant to be a burden to you. I'll find myself a flat. I'll have to find some more work to pay for it but you need your space and I really need to stand on my own two feet again."

"There's something else you should think about. You're paying the mortgage on a house bigger than this one with just as many bedrooms. Haven't you thought about moving back in there?"

"Move back in with Cathy? I'm not sure either of us is ready for that."

"Vicki assures me that Cath would have no objections, and it would solve a lot of problems."

Vicki came into the room, obviously checking to see if her husband needed any help. She joined the conversation.