The Restraining Order

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers

"Will you break your rules and have some shampers with me?"

"I don't know, are you trying to trap me?"

"Yes I'm trying to trap you into living with me for the rest of your life."

"In that case I'll have one."

"Shall we take them upstairs?"

"Sounds good to me." He said as he gave me his glass and swept me up in his arms and carried me up to the master bedroom.

He put me down on the bed and I reached out and unbuckled his belt. I soon had him stripped down to his boxer shorts and I covered his chest in kisses. As I worked my way down I eased down his boxers and released his cock. As it sprang out in front of me I took it in my mouth and devoured it. He was in my mouth and in my throat and my excitement was total. He pulled out of my mouth and began kissing sucking and nibbling on my breasts. My hips bucked in no time and Richard moved his attention further down. He'd lost none of his skill I was cumming before he finished sucking my clit. We enjoyed each other several times that night. We did get some sleep But I woke up more exhausted than when we went to bed.

I woke him with a blowjob, something I had not really practiced much in the preceding year. Richard seemed to love it. I moved into a 69 position and felt him licking my pussy and probing my arse with his fingers. As he came in my mouth I forced my pussy down into his mouth. I turned around and we hugged and kissed, sharing our juices. We were still locked in an embrace when I heard a voice from the doorway.

"Mummy, are you and daddy married now?" Maddy asked.

"Not yet darling but we will be soon."

"Can I be a bridesmaid?"

"Of course you can sweetheart."

She ran in and jumped on the bed and snuggled down between us. Tom followed shortly afterwards.

*****

Of course, it wasn't as simple as that, we both had issues to deal with. Richard insisted that we both needed counselling. He needed to off load his anger and forgive me for hurting him. I needed to forgive myself for not listening to him and not giving him a chance. It took us about six months to be really sure. We were married last August and yes, Maddy was my bridesmaid.

Tony's solicitor has made us an offer. It seems he owned two houses that he rented out. The value of the properties is currently falling and selling is not an option. He offered both houses in full settlement of our claim. Richard will only accept if they pay our legal costs.

Richard stuck pretty well to his no alcohol rule. He does occasionally have a beer or a glass of wine but never more than one. His contract work grew until Electronique tried to make him sign an agreement not to work for any of their competitors. When he refused they offered him his old job back. Richard pointed out that his hourly rate as a contactor was much higher than they were offering. He is now employed at a higher grade than Craig who used to be his boss.

He's still the only person to have seen my tattoos though that may change in about six months. I can't imagine giving birth without the Midwife seeing it. We are still working on the back door Richard's been preparing me with his fingers and I think I'm really going to like it. I so want to give him something which is exclusively his.

It's been hard convincing Richard's family but now they see how happy he is I think they may forgive me. I'm full of hope. I really think we can make it this time.

DeYaKen
DeYaKen
1,625 Followers