The Retirement Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Jonathan just beat me to it...

"Oh fuck Jonathan, that's it fuck my wife, fuck her pussy, fuck her and leave me a creampie to eat."

Jonathan buried his cock into Jo - they climaxed together sending me into overdrive.

"Oh fuck Jo, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in another guy and I fucking love it."

"Oh my darling sissy hubby do it, be a fucking gay crossdresser and my lesbian lover."

That was it, I felt my cock throb, swell, and explode into Donald's sexy ass. I loved the feel of our stocking tops rubbing together as I hit the point of no return.

The Next Day

Waking up in our bed aseveral hours later I felt a wave of jealousy, regret, and guilt, and even disgust about what I'd done. But before the feeling could take hold Jo placed the red panties she had worn to the party near my nostrils. The fragrance was heavy with sex, her pussy juices and tons of sperm.

"Put these on," she said. "And fuck me."

The jealousy, guilt and regret dissipated. Perverted desire took over once more. Jo had tempted me down the road of slutty kinkiness and I realised I was forever lost in her hot, naughty, sassy games...and I loved it...

POSTSCRIPT

As for the taxi driver...well let's just say he enjoyed fucking both of us!

12