The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. I'm ready," she told him. Max leaned forward and grabbed Sharon under her thighs. He stood up in the hot tub, using the buoyancy to pull that dark patch of pubic hair and the pleasures it hid toward his waiting erection. She grabbed his stiff pole and used it to impale her vagina. He could feel her pubic hair brushing up against his own pubis and it made him all the more hard. He slowly started sliding his cock in and out of her warm opening. He looked down at her giant tits splashing in the water as he fucked her and felt his hands dig into the thick flesh of her ass cheeks and knew this was exactly what he wanted.

Max watched her bob around in the water, bouncing with each penetration. They bobbed to the surface and then splashed down under the water as Max felt his penis torpedo through the water over and over again into Sharon's slick channel. Time slipped by until the water next to him splashed, announcing the arrival of his girlfriend back into the fold.

He suddenly felt Carla wrapping herself around his right side. She used her teeth to nibble at his neck and her hands rubbed his chest and upper back as she grinded her lower torso against his leg. Max turned his head to Carla, and their lips met, exchanging a wet sloppy kiss. He felt her tongue penetrate his lips and teeth.

"We have to change position," Max panted as he pulled away from Carla and slowly lowered Sharon's pelvis back into the water.

"I've got an idea," Carla chimed in as she waded to the opposite side of the tub and then leaned over the side of the tub bringing her rear end up and into a ready position. "Sharon, come bend over next to me," she drunkenly beckoned as she patted the side of the tub to her left.

Sharon twirled in the water and then then bent herself over the tub next to Carla. The two women locked arms across each other's backs and then turned to plant a kiss on each other's lips. Max watched Sharon's thick dark lips nearly consume Carla's thin pink lips.

"Get over here," Sharon said, taking a pause from the make-out session and she reached back with her free hand to pull her ass cheek to the side so he could make a clear entry back inside her dripping opening.

Max placed his hands on Sharon's plump butt cheeks. He watched waves ripple through her flesh as he pounded her from behind. She moved her free hand upward and swiped her middle finger up across her anus and then massaged its rim before plunging it inward to the second knuckle.

"I'm going to cum. Keep it up, Max," Sharon uttered. Max watched their reflection off the rear house windows as Carla swiveled to grab a handful of Sharon's right breast. She slipped her tongue inside Sharon's ear and made it dance. He watched Sharon's face as she clenched her eyes closed and opened her mouth and let out a series of wails as continued to pound her vagina and she fingered her own anus.

"You can switch now," Sharon panted, after the last of her wails trailed off into the night air, eyes still shut closed.

Max pulled his penis out of her forbidden pleasure tunnel and stepped to the side.

"I'll have some of that, please," Carla said as she released Sharon and resumed her position next to the older curvier woman. Max alternated locking eyes with Sharon and Carla, enjoying the voyeuristic pleasure of watching the threesome in front of him while he gave Carla the full length of his shaft. He finally felt a shudder in his abs as the pleasure peaked.

"Just cum inside me. I'm up on my pill," Carla told him, as she looked him in the eye in the reflection on the window. Max hardly needed any encouragement. He stuffed his cock deep inside her one last time and then felt the explosion in the tip of his penis and what felt like back spray from his own cum as it filled his end of Carla's vagina and quickly looked for an escape.

"Holy shit," Max said with an exhale.

"Just don't spill anything in the tub, ok?" Sharon winked as she passed her request to the couple.

Carla exited the tub in a hurry, trying to hold Max's white gift inside her as she bolted for the downstairs bathroom.

"I'm going to sleep well tonight," Sharon said to no one in particular as she stepped up out of tub and toweled off.

Max sat back down on the bench in the hot tub, trying to assure himself he wasn't dreaming. It wasn't long before he was passed out on the guest room bed. Sharon was right, they all slept very well that night.

12