The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We stopped for a dip," he explained. The men's clothing had mostly dried out by now and Max had returned his t-shirt to his upper torso but he was still well-aware of the creek water causing discomfort inside his pants. He hoped he hadn't chaffed anything important. Carla pulled her face away from Max and cocked her head to the side, giving him a puzzled stare.

"I'll tell you all about it upstairs."

Back in their bedroom, Max was stripping off his damp shorts as Carla reached into the shower to turn on the water.

"You're such a rebel," she half-scolded him after he told her about the creek. "I just keep learning more about you every day."

Carla peeled off her grey yoga pants and the pink horizontally striped panties underneath, showing off those high hips and those muscular almost squred off butt cheeks he enjoyed so much. She made a swimming motion and her sports bra was suddenly dropping to the floor to join her other clothes. As the shower water hit her blonde hair, Max watched its shade darken the way it always did when wet. Carla pulled her hair back, exposing her face directly to the water stream and and held her palms in front of her abdomen, collecting water as it flowed off her chin and breasts.

Max knew this might be their last time alone today, so he made up his mind to make it count. He stepped into the shower through the opening in the back and raised his hands to the outside of her shoulders and started to rub.

"Last chance. Are we still doing this?" He asked over the sound of the falling water.

"Yeah. You know, I respect what Erica said... about having kids early and then being free later. But I don't think I want to just finish school, get a job, get married, get knocked up, and then live in isolation for 18 years before trying to figure out where my life went. You, know? Let's have fun. I want to watch you fuck Tera or Erica or, hell, C.J. if you want."

"We're not really that way..."

"Right I get it. But I love you and if we can enjoy ourselves here in a safe place, why not?"

She relaxed her back against his chest, letting the water massage the front of her chest while he moved his hands up to massaging her upper shoulders and neck. When the time came, he used his left hand to gently prop her back up to an upright position as he moved his right fingers down her vertebrae. As his hands reached the bottom of her back, he dropped to one knee so he could knead those amazing butt cheeks with his hands as he planted his lips on the ultra-toned lower curve of her back.

Carla moaned and, this time, leaned forward, resting her face against her arm on the wall. Max felt a rush of water run down her spinal column and over his face and lips. He pulled his head away and shook away the water that splashed into his eyes. He glanced for a moment at the bottom of her vulva that was now staring him in the eyes and found his mark.

He closed his eyes and leaned in and started to gently cup her lower lips with his tongue. After spending a while bobbing his neck back and forth to create a rhythm across the opening of her folds, he heard Carla let out another moan - almost a sigh- giving him all the appreciation he needed. He stretched his tongue out to start teasing her clitoris, a maneuver that found him burying most of his face between her adorable butt cheeks.

He tasted the salt of the sweat that had worked its way into the front of her panties as he maneuvered his tongue along the path between her clitoris and her vaginal opening. The taste started to make him hard and he tried to take note of the sensation between his legs as he focused on giving his girlfriend a memorable experience. The taste of the sweat started to subside as the water running down her back and, sometimes, directly into his face flooded his mouth.

After several minutes teasing and rubbing his tongue across her clitoris from behind, her accelerated breathing told him her climax was nearing. She pushed Max's face away from its position between her butt cheeks and then rotated to sit on the bench in the shower before reaching out to him with both hands. He felt Carla's hands grab his ears as she pulled his head into her crotch. He stared into the blonde stubbled hairs just above her fragrant folds as he went to work on her clitoris from this new angle. He looked up at her stomach and watched her alter her breathing, trying to hasten the end.

She started giving him pointed instructions to move faster or "just keep doing that," between her panting breaths. And then she pulled his face deeply into her and let out a series a moans Max thought the other guests must have heard over the sound of their own showers. His flicked his tongue as quickly as he could until she finally stopped twitching and pressed his forehead away from her crevice.

Max turned his into the shower stream to rinse off the fluids that his girlfriend had deposited on his face over the last twenty minutes. He looked down and saw her still in a trance, eyes closed, head slightly slumped forward to match the rest of her posture, but a small smile on her face.

After another moment on the bench, she slid her right hand up his thigh to his still erect penis but he nudged her hand away with his hand and placed her arm back down at her side. He leaned over and kissed her on her head before finishing his rinse and then exiting and closing the shower door behind him.