The Retreat at Sharon's Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few bobs on Tom's erection, Tera pulled her mouth away, slurping up the extra saliva and then planted it on Max's penis head. She stroked Tom's penis with her right hand while she massaged Max's balls with her left. Max heard Tera's moans hasten and break into an orgasmic scream as Mikela swapped between the two men. Max watched the sticky saliva from her mouth spill down to her breasts and leave a trail over her deep brown nipples. She twisted her hand up and down Tom's penis shaft just in front of her mouth, keeping most of its surface covered at all times.

While he watched Mikela service Tom, he felt a tap on his shoulder. Erica stood next to him with Sharon just behind her and motioned for him to make room.

"We're taking over," Erica said, placing her hands on Carla's back. She walked behind Ken and playfully pulled him backward by his hips. Carla stood up and wiped the fluids off her chin and Erica moved in, grabbing her chin with her right hand and kissing her on the lips while she teased her breast with her left. Sharon moved in behind Carla and helped her lay back on the floor on her back.

Sharon walked to Carla's side and pulled her right leg open so she could join Erica between her legs. Tera crawled from her perch on the steps and made her way to Carla and rubbed her hand across Carla's stomach as she kissed and sucked on her nipples. Between Carla's legs, Erica and Sharon took turns licking at her clit and slowly pressing their fingers inside her vagina.

Max noticed Ken and C.J. continued to stroke their own penises, alternating between fully jerking at their shafts and just teasing their penises to keep an erection while they watched the three women work their magic on Carla. Max's penis was shining from the saliva Mikela had left behind. Mikela stood up and the three of them turned to join the circle around the four women on the floor..

Below him, Carla squeezed her eyes shut tight and squeezed her left nippe beteween her fingers as she grabbed a handful of Sharon's hair and pulled her in close. Carla let out a squeal unlike he'd ever heard during a climax and her stomach rose and fell as she pumped air in and out of her lungs. Her legs twisted on the floor as Erica and Tera sat back on their knees and watched Sharon brush her face around in circles at Carla's clit to push her orgasm to new heights.

And then, Carla slumped to the floor. She let her arms fall open to her sides and her knees fall to the floor until she was spread eagle in exhaustion. She opened her eyes and smiled, looking up at her admirers lined up around her.

"Well done," Tom said with a smile. He looked a little silly, Max though, applauding the women's work with his hands while his erect penis swirled around in the air in front of his crotch. The other men joined in, creating a small gallery of golf claps for the group of temptresses gathered on the floor.

"Are you ok?" Grace asked, parting the half circle of me in her full robe.

"Never better," Carla sighed as she pushed herself up on her elbows.

"Let's get you to the bathroom," Grace offered.

"Let's put this on pause," Sharon informed the men.

Erica moved around to Carla's left side and helped Tera lift Carla to her feet. They helped the blonde minx up the steps to the bathroom in the corner of the room as she rested her arms across their shoulders for support. Max hurried to the desk at the front of the room where he found Carla's underwear and button down shirt from earlier. After a couple minutes, the women appeared in the bathroom doorway and he helped Carla step into her panties and handed the shirt to Erica who helped Carla slip her shirt over her arms.

"I've got this," Max offered as he bent over and scooped Carla into his arms.

"I love you," she said, looking up at him with her big blue eyes. In some odd way, Max had never been more in love with her than he was in that moment.. Max carried Carla up to their bedroom and Sharon and Erica pulled the covers off so he could lay her on the sheet. Mikela followed shortly behind them, with an ice pack wrapped in a towel.

"Hold this on here for about twenty minutes at a time. Trust me, it helps," Mikela instructed her as she rested the ice pack directly on Carla's labia.

"Thanks," Carla said as she held the ice pack in place.

"I can stay here if you all want to get back," Grace chimed in from the doorway.

"I'm sticking around," Max told her. Sharon, Erica, and Mikela stood up from the bed.

"You two were wonderful. I hope you got everything you wanted and more," Erica complimented Max and Carla, using both hands to blow kisses to them and then wave as she left the room.

"Seriously, that was fun. It's so hot to watch other women push their boundaries," Mikela told Carla as she gave her hand a squeeze.

The three women left and Grace climbed into bed to the left of Carla. She ran her fingers through Carla's hair, massaged her scalp with her fingertips as she untangled the blonde strands. Max crawled into bed on the other side of Carla, leaving space for her outstretched arm. She turned her head to face him.

"Thanks for exploring with me. That was incredible," Carla told him just above a whisper.

"You're incredible," Max responded as he stroked the side of her cheek.

"I think you need to get back out there," Carla told him as she patted his limp penis with the back of her left hand. "I don't want you getting stopped up on account of me."

"If you're sure..."

"I'm about five minutes from being unconscious so you should leave before I change my mind and you'll have to pretend like you didn't have to sneak away to jack off while I was sleeping."

"In that case, I'll see you when you wake up. Grace? You ok?"

"I'll just crash here," she told him as she patted down a pillow and pulled it under her head.

And then Max was headed out the door looking for a nightcap.