The Retreat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This action gave me access to his hole. I worked a finger around the tight opening. I licked the connection between his balls and ass hole. I began to focus on his balls putting one in my mouth and sucking on it.

"Oh baby, your mouth is so warm." I jerked him slowly allowing for a build up of cum.

"You'll be cumming soon, baby." I said with a smile.

I moved up to his cock and sucked it down as far as I could. Clamping down harder made him almost scream in ecstasy. I felt his cock wanting to explode and his precum leaking out. I said, "Its time my horse. Time for you to cum."

He smiled and his had fell back as I squeezed his cock and sucked harder on the head, licking the tip. I pushed up his balls and moved my hand up his cock. I pushed a finger into his ass and pressed down on the bulging gland. He came with an explosion that almost knocked me off the tip of his cock. I sucked his cum and swallowed as much as I could. He spasmed and twitched as I sucked and swallowed what I could of his come; he moaned and could barely talk.

I moved up to his lips and kissed his mouth using my tongue to explore him again. He returned my kiss with passion. "I can't believe that I came with such an orgasm." He said.

"Yes you did."

I moved up to his head and produced my dripping, hard cock for him to return the favor. He took me into his mouth and wrapped his tongue around the tip of my cock. The sensations ran through my body and I started to buck my hips. I had to slow down otherwise I'd come too quickly. He tugged on my balls and took my cock from his mouth. He licked the underside of my cock and massaged my balls to calm me down.

He reached under me and placed a finger at the entry into my ass. He circled his finger around it to relax the muscle and open it up. It finally opened and his finger moved forward inside. "Gods that feels great!" I moaned.

He pushed in a circular motion on my gland and pulled all of my cock inside his mouth. I came hard, "Take my cum, baby." I said. He swallowed all of it looking up at me watching my orgasm. I stayed there over his head as finished feeding on my cum. Looking down I smiled at him; at that moment we were in perfect harmony.

I lay down next to him and wrapped my arms around him. Both of us were feeling tired now. "So should we rest for the evening?" I asked.

"Yes, we should. Your or my room?"

I looked over at Greg and Larry who were in a group that was interesting. It looked like they would be gone all night. Therefore, I would have the room to myself.

"I think my room would be fine. My roommates are in that group over there and it looks like it'll last all night."

"That group has my roommates too and if I know them, it will last all night."

Therefore, we got up and walked towards my room. We had wrapped and arm around each other's waist. Our cocks were at semi hard status. We made it to the room and found some snacks already I the room curtesy of the organizers.

Mike said, "They think of everything. It is full of dark chocolate, walnuts, and dried apricots. All of which will aid in load production for a more pleasurable experience."

We made our way to the shower to clean ourselves and relax our muscles. He soaped up my back and scrubbed what he could off. I soaped up my front and focused on my cock to make sure it was clean. He reached around to my front and helped me wash my chest and he moved down to my cock, "I'll get that clean." He whispered in my ear.

I let him take care of that and I reached back to hold his butt cheeks. I turned and kissed him, I love kissing him, and started to soap up his chest. I then focused on his cock and cleaned it up, "I notice that you precum a lot." I said.

"Yeah I always do that when I'm with someone I like."

"Good cause I like you too. Now let's wash this soap off so we don't slip in the shower."

We took the shower head and washed off our bodies. He spread his ass cheeks so I could clean the soap out of there. I did the same and he inserted a finger and moved it around a bit before pulling it out. Once cleaned up and dried, we moved to the bed for a needed rest.

We kissed for a while and held each other, our cocks responding as well. He said, "Turn around; I have an idea to use my precum as an advantage." I turned around and he spread my ass cheeks and placed his cock in between them. It felt great. He did not push any further; he just wanted a place to rest his cock. He then wrapped both arms around me and I snuggled into him more.

"Thank you for a place to put my cock. It helps to keep it warm." He reached forward and down to hold onto my cock and balls, which would provide each of us a measure of security and warmth.

We slept this way all night.

12