The Retreat Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick and Jess have fun with a toy.
4.2k words
4.72
30.3k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers

Jess woke up late the following morning. Her body was glowing, and she grinned as she stretched carefully and became aware of tiny aches and twinges. Nick was still asleep. She watched him for several minutes before blowing him a kiss and slipping silently from his bed.

She tiptoed across the hall to her own bedroom and made a beeline for the shower. She adjusted the water to her liking and stepped beneath the spray, letting it trickle over her head and face. Her giggle was girlish, as she nibbled her bottom lip, remembering each detail of their lovemaking. They hadn't left the bed except to fetch food and wine from the kitchen. It had been the most wonderful day of her life.

As she shaved her legs, Jess pondered how to get Nick to open up to her. Their past would have to be dealt with if they were going to have a chance at a future together. However, timing was everything. She didn't know whether it would be better to broach the subject sooner or later. She certainly didn't want to disrupt the closeness that was growing between them.

When the shower door opened, she turned with a startled squeak of alarm. Nick stood with one arm propped high on the glass. The heat in his eyes seared her as he slowly appraised her naked form. When his gaze finally met hers, he grinned devilishly and raised one dark brow.

"Need any help?" he asked.

In answer, Jess grasped his hand and pulled him into the shower. Their lips fused, and he leaned into her, pressing her back against the tiled wall. When he finally drew back, they were both breathing raggedly.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"Good morning," she breathed, returning his smile.

Nick reached for the soap and began to wash her. He turned her away from him, taking his time as he washed her arms, legs, stomach and back. Jess gave him free reign, sighing with relief when he finally began to massage her aching breasts. He lingered much longer than necessary, toying with her nipples as she panted in his arms. Her sighs turned to guttural moans when his sudsy fingers ventured down between her thighs.

"My, my, what's this?" he whispered in her ear with a low chuckle. He soaped every swollen fold, using his other hand to tease her sensitive anus and trace the crack of her bottom. "Someone is very horny this morning," he teased.

Jess merely moaned louder, bracing her hands against the wall and pressing her bottom against his straining cock. Nick knew what she craved, but he didn't immediately oblige her. Instead, he speared her with his fingers, coaxing a steady stream of slick fluid from her pussy as his fingers quivered inside her. He located her clit and teased it, circling and pinching it until it was throbbing against his fingers. She endured it for as long as she could before gripping his arm.

"Please, Nick," she whimpered. "Please, now!"

He gripped her hips and slid slowly into her, groaning with delight when his balls finally bumped against her clit. She clenched him inside, moaning with incoherent relief. He set an unhurried pace, letting her feel every inch of his cock as it probed her with maddeningly sluggish strokes. He could feel her tension building, as she wriggled and writhed, trying every way she could to get him to speed up. He grinned, firming his hold on her hips and forcing her to remain still for his languid thrusts.

When she was frantic with need, he seized her breasts in his palms. He thrust deep and fast, ruthlessly twisting her nipples until she shattered with a scream. Her pussy clamped down onto him, contracting in a series of rhythmic waves with her climax. Nick closed his eyes and savored each sweet ripple, moaning softly with the effort of staving off his own release.

Jess was finally able to draw a deep breath, and she slid free of Nick's cock as she turned in his arms. She gave him a scorching kiss, exploring his mouth with bold strokes of her tongue as she gripped his buttocks in her palms. She could feel his erection throbbing against her belly, and she inwardly smiled.

"Your turn," she whispered huskily.

She retrieved the soap and began to wash him. When he would have fondled her breasts, she guided his wandering hands to the wall on either side of her head. She fixed him with a stern frown and waggled a warning finger in his face.

"Don't move," she admonished, her lips twitching in spite of her best effort to still them.

Nick scowled at her but consented to remain still. He closed his eyes and luxuriated in the feeling of her soft hands skimming over every inch of his body. She was careful not to miss anything, teasing him just as he had her by running her soapy fingers down the crack of his ass and circling his anus.

"Watch it," he growled, giving her a menacing frown.

Jess merely giggled, kneeling to wash his legs and feet. When she had cleaned everything except his cock, she looked up at him and grinned impishly. She made a show of soaping her hands until she had gathered a thick layer of suds. She gripped him with her palms, tightening her hold on him and she slid her hands up and down his length.

Nick's body trembled as he watched her. She was so damned beautiful, with the water cascading off her back, stroking him reverently as she knelt at his feet. When she cradled his balls in one palm and gently washed them, he released an ecstatic moan.

Jess rinsed him, cupping water in her hands and letting it trickle over him. He watched, enthralled, as she gently took him into her mouth and began to suck gently. Her tongue was a velvety delight as she traced every throbbing vein and ridge on his cock. She used one hand to grip the base of his erection, while the other caressed his aching balls. The combination of her hands and mouth was intoxicating, and Nick moaned softly as he braced his elbows on the wall.

Jess took him ever deeper, until he was butting against the back of her throat with every bob of her head. She worshipped him with hands and mouth, intent on pleasuring him as much as possible. If his groans and gasps were any indication, she was succeeding. When she felt him begin to swell in her mouth, she clutched his thighs and sped up her pace. Nick clutched her head and held her still for his hard thrusts. Her heart soared when he began to shoot hot bursts of cum into her mouth. He threw his head back, releasing a hoarse howl of pleasure as she swallowed every drop.

Jess didn't release him from her mouth until the last spasm had passed. Even then, she lingered, licking him lovingly before rising to face him. Her eyes glittered with mischief.

"Now, we're even," she said with a giggle.

Nick was too wrung out to accept the challenge, so he merely grinned and shrugged. "For now," he conceded.

They turned off the shower and exchanged kisses as they dried each other with fluffy towels. Jess chuckled low in her throat as she dried his groin. She flicked his limp cock from side to side with her finger.

"I think I killed him," she said with a laugh.

Nick eyed his flaccid penis and grinned. "He's just resting. He's not used to so much activity, that's all."

Jess raised her brows. "No? I thought you were the man around town, New York's most eligible bachelor playboy," she said.

Nick gripped her waist and pulled her against him, searching her face. "Where'd you get that impression?"

"I've seen your picture in the paper from time to time," she said, looking down at his chest to hide the pain in her eyes. She tried to keep her voice light and teasing, but didn't quite succeed. "They always show you with some gorgeous goddess type. You've obviously enjoyed your pick of women."

Nick was tempted to correct her. She was the only woman he had ever truly wanted, and she had been lost to him years ago. However, telling her that would only increase her power over him, so instead, he tipped her chin up, forcing her to meet his eye.

"What about you?" he asked softly. "You must have had your share of men since college. How many lovers have you had, Jess?"

She blushed and tried to pull her chin free of his fingers, but he wouldn't let her. "I don't want to talk about other men," she said, closing her eyes to avoid his penetrating stare.

"You're the one who brought it up," Nick pointed out. He shook her lightly until she met his eye again. "How many men have you been with, other than me?"

"Only two," she whispered.

"You're lying," he growled, probing her eyes for signs of deception. The thought of her with a long string of lovers made him tremble with jealousy. "How many men have there been?" he questioned more sharply.

"Only two," Jess insisted, "and the second one was years ago."

The fact that she met his stare with apparent sincerity only inflamed his anger. When he spoke, his voice was a tightly controlled growl.

"Do you expect me to believe that a woman as beautiful, desirable and passionate as you has been sleeping alone all these years?"

"It's the truth," Jess murmured sheepishly. "I've only had two affairs, and they were both huge mistakes." She looked up at him, letting her love for him show in her eyes. "You're the only man I've ever wanted. Once I accepted that, there was no point in sleeping with anyone else."

Nick assessed her expression for a moment longer before releasing her with a frown. "I don't believe you," he muttered.

He headed for the hallway as he silently stewed. How could he trust Jess when she couldn't even tell him the truth about her former lovers? It wasn't as if he would judge her. He simply wanted her to be honest with him. Then again, why should he expect that now? She had lied to him ten years ago; there was no reason to think she had changed.

Jess was bewildered by the force of his anger. In a matter of minutes, their morning had been transformed from gloriously romantic to adversarial.

"Nick, wait!" she cried.

He turned to face her, scowling darkly. "I don't like being lied to, Jess."

"I'm not lying!" she said, struggling to subdue her own rising anger. "Look, I'll prove it."

She went to her closet and rummaged around in her suitcase. Nick watched her with mounting curiosity.

"Aha!" she exclaimed. She turned to face him with a triumphant expression. "Nick, meet the only lover I've had for the past eight years!"

She whipped her hand from behind her back, and Nick's mouth dropped open. She held a vibrator in her palm, and when he met her stare, he couldn't detect a trace of duplicity.

"You're serious," he breathed, his voice laced with shock.

"Yes," she whispered. "No other man ever made me feel the way you did, Nick." When he continued to stare at her, Jess blushed and her voice took on a defensive note. "What's so strange about that? Men do it all the time, don't they? I learned to pleasure myself with this rather than to depend on male companionship."

Her voice rang with honesty, and Nick believed her. He felt a wave of tenderness for her as he pulled her against him and kissed her. She opened her mouth to him, moaning softly as his hands roamed her back and kneaded the globes of her bottom. He drew back and cupped her cheek in his palm.

"Show me," he whispered.

"Show you what?" she asked, still dazed from his kisses.

"Show me how you use that thing to pleasure yourself."

Jess's face flamed. "I can't do that!" she cried, her cheeks burning with mortification.

"You agreed to give me anything I wanted," Nick reminded her.

"But Nick, I can't," she whined.

"Show me," he growled.

He turned her toward the bed and gave her a gentle push. Jess pulled the covers back and sat in the middle of the bed. She fidgeted with the vibrator, biting her bottom lip in nervous agitation as she looked up at him pleadingly.

"Don't make me do this," she begged. "It's too humiliating."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Jess. The idea of watching you masturbate turns me on, that's all." When she continued to hesitate, he planted his fists on the bed and bent until his face was level with hers. "Don't you want to please me?" he asked, his voice low and gravely. When she nodded, he kissed her lightly on the lips. "Then just do whatever it is that you would normally do to get yourself off."

Jess swallowed hard before arranging the pillows in a heap at the head of the bed. She gave him one last fleeting glance as he settled on the foot of the bed to watch her.

"Close your eyes and pretend I'm not here," he instructed.

Jess nodded obediently and leaned back on the pillows, taking a deep breath for courage. She closed her eyes and pictured her apartment. In her mind's eye, she saw her bedroom and her lying sprawled on her own bed. She recalled the many times she had brought herself to orgasm on that bed, and she concentrated on reliving those times. She laid the vibrator beside her and cupped her breasts. Her brow furrowed lightly as she kneaded their fullness, twisting and pinching her nipples until they began to ache.

Nick was completely captivated by the sight of her. Her mouth parted slightly, and his mouth watered from the sight of her ministering to her breasts. As minutes ticked by, she seemed to forget his presence. She moaned as she reached down to massage her clit, pinching it between her delicate fingers. She flung her thighs wide, and her fingers began to explore the outer folds of her pussy.

Nick's eyes devoured every swollen, shiny pink fold as he watched her caress herself. Her legs moved restlessly, and she finally abandoned her breast. She groped until she found the vibrator, and she ran it up and down her slit, coating it in a slick layer of her juice. She used one hand to part her lips, and she thrust all six inches of the device deep inside, moaning her appreciation. She flicked a switch, and Nick could hear a low humming as she thrust it in and out.

He bit back a moan as he watched her. Her back was arched, with one hand on her breast and the other manipulating the vibrator. Nick stroked his cock, his eyes never leaving her as a steady stream of precum oozed from the aching tip. His breathing kept pace with hers, until they were both panting with excitement. She finally reached the summit, and she screamed as she shoved the vibrator deep. Nick stared, fascinated by the sight of her twitching pussy clamping down on the toy.

Jess collapsed, switching the vibrator off as she slid it from her tight sheath. She tossed it on the bedside table and sighed with relief. She was ready to fall asleep. Her eyes popped open wide, as Nick knelt between her lax thighs. She had momentarily forgotten his presence. He gave her a wicked grin.

"Not just yet, beautiful," he whispered.

He held her gaze as he moistened the tip of his cock in her slit. Then he thrust fully into her, forcing her breath out on a moan. He was so much thicker and longer than her vibrator. The contrast was dramatic, and Jess relished the feel of him pressing into her depths. Nick was well-primed from watching her. As soon as he felt Jess reach her second climax, he poured himself inside her, pressing himself deep to deposit his seed at the door to her womb.

He collapsed onto her, his head a pleasant weight against Jess's breasts. She stroked his hair and back lovingly. She relished the feel of him, still buried in her pussy. Jess planted a kiss on his forehead and smiled. Her last thought before she joined him in sleep was that she had never had quite so much fun with her vibrator.

********

The next several days flew by. Nick and Jess made love until they collapsed from exhaustion. They made love in the Jacuzzi, gliding and floating in the steamy water as their moans and sighs rose as puffs in the frigid air. They made love in front of the fireplace, camped out on the mattress from Nick's bed. They even made love out in the snow, with Jess bent over a fallen log, her jeans around her knees while Nick took her from behind.

Sometimes their lovemaking was playful, sometimes fast and rough, sometimes slow and sensual. No matter the style, each time they came together left them feeling more closely entwined than before. They simply couldn't get enough of each other.

On the night of December 30, Nick lay awake long after Jess had drifted to sleep. He listened to her even breathing in the darkness. He was torn, completely uncertain about what he should do. Indecisiveness was not normally one of his qualities. He was a man who knew what he wanted and almost always succeeded when he set his mind on something. He wasn't normally tentative or lacking confidence. Deciding how to handle Jess was proving to be the exception.

Their days at the cabin had been like heaven. Jess was everything he wanted in a woman, now and forever. The idea of returning to life without her was completely unacceptable. Still, Nick didn't know how she felt about him. When the week was over, she might be quite happy to shake hands, wish each other well and go their separate ways. Nick's eyes clouded with pain as he remembered the last time she had casually walked out of his life...

The fraternity party had been in full swing. Dozens of drunken students, both male and female, were crammed into the frat house. Music was blaring, and couples were getting increasingly amorous as the evening progressed. Nick glanced often at his watch, anxious for the time when he would go to meet Jess and walk her home from work.

He chatted with his buddies, nursing his beer while they drank more heavily. Several times, he was approached by an attractive woman. Their willingness to give him anything he might want was obvious, but Nick turned them away. His friends teased him, asking him again about the mystery woman who had reformed him from gigolo to saint.

"Come on, man. Tell us about this new chick you're seeing," his best friend Kyle said with a sharp elbow to his ribs. "She must be one sweet babe for you to be turning down these women."

Nick refused to rise to the bait, and he merely shrugged. "Leave it alone," he said, taking another swig of his beer.

"Aw dude, seriously," Kyle insisted. "Just because your girlfriend couldn't come tonight doesn't mean you can't have a good time. A month ago, you would have been all over Teresa Jenkins. She's got killer tits, and she gives the best blow job you can imagine, man. Once your cock is pounding the back of her throat, I guarantee you that you won't even remember your girlfriend's name."

Nick shook his head, grinning good-naturedly as he glanced away. He wasn't about to discuss his relationship with Jess, but since meeting her, his interest in other women had completely disappeared. His eyes skimmed over the crowd, settling on no one in particular until he spotted a couple standing near the stairs, locked in a heated embrace. His muscles seized, and he suddenly couldn't draw a deep breath as his heart pounded painfully in his chest.

Kyle sensed Nick's sudden tension and followed the line of his intent stare. "That's one of the new pledges," he said, watching the couple avidly. "I think his name's Patterson or Peterson or something like that. He's one lucky bastard, man. Chris Johnson told me that he's been dating that chick since high school, and they're planning to get married once they graduate from university."

Nick's body shook with rage as he watched the other man fondle Jess's ass. She was kissing his neck, completely oblivious to any onlookers as she whispered something in his ear. The man grinned and grabbed her hand, leading her up the stairs to find a more private room.

"I'm telling you man, he's a lucky bastard. She's the hottest piece of ass on campus, and she's already taken."

Nick pinned Kyle with a glittering glare. "I'm outta here," he muttered.

Nick stalked from the house, leaving his friends wondering about his abrupt change of mood. He trotted down the front steps and set off at a run, intent on nothing but putting as much distance as possible between him and the frat house. His throat was aching with emotion, and his eyes blurred with unshed tears. By the time he reached his dorm room, he was gasping for air and trembling with shock.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,359 Followers
12