The Retreat Ch. 06

Story Info
Our four guys meet a council member over dinner.
1.7k words
4.11
5.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers

Sorry that this took so long and that it is a little short on the sex part, but it is setting up what we should be seeing for our guys. Please comment so that I know i am headed in the right direction for the boys. This picks up at the council meeting. Enjoy!

**********************

Alex kissed me deeply. Mike came over to me and whispered in my ear, "Enjoy" he said. Hank was waving his cock toward Mike. Mike walked over and started stroking the long shaft. They were kissing and I saw that Hank spread Mike's ass cheeks so that the inner ring could be seen. I loved the sight. Alex lifted me up and on the table and sucked on my cock and pulled on my balls.

"Now this is the position that I remember so well." He said.

I felt a cock on my forehead and saw that Sal had walked over and was slapping my forehead with his cock. The size was good and it looked like it had room to grow. I opened my mouth and he slid it in. He rested it in there.

"Oh that mouth is so warm. I love a good mouth to fuck." He said.

"I told he had a sweet body. Now to try that ass."

Alex moved up to my mouth to share Sal's cock and worked his cock against the ring of my hole. It moved slowly inside of my ass. As Alex was sucking on Sal's cockhead, I suckled his balls, they had a salty taste that mixed so well with the scent of his body. Alex moved in a rhythm that allowed to my ass to stretch and get use to his size.

I looked up and saw that Larry and Greg each had a partner from the council and where in various positions that allowed for maximum pleasure. I felt my nipple being sucked and pinched, it was Alex's mouth and hands working my body into a frenzy. I placed my hand into his hair to push his mouth into my chest.

I reached up with my tongue to take Sal's cock into my mouth. He moved his hips further into my mouth and pulled back. He was fucking my mouth in a steady rhythm with Alex to make me feel like a machine. I could see Sal's ass ring and put a finger inside him, he moaned as his pre-cum leaked into my mouth.

I felt Alex's cock stiffen and his legs buckled, he came inside me with a moan that could shatter the windows if louder. Sal's cock did the same and to urge him on I inserted a finger into his ass and he shot his cum into my mouth that tasted as salty as his pre-cum. I savored it and moaned and my own pre-cum was leaking out of my cockhead and a mouth clamped down on it and sucked it up as quickly as it came. I looked down and saw Joe taking it in.

After everyone had cum, we all sat in the hot tub that was in the room. We bathed each other and almost started our session again. We refrained a bit and were served drinks by the Nubian escort we saw earlier. He had his loincloth on and was at the ready for anyone's wishes.

"You should taste James' cock. It's a wonderful taste and the length!" Alex said.

James came over and stood by the tub with his loincloth off. He had a semi that had his cock dangling a little. Mike stood on his knees and suckled James' cock which looked like it got larger with each up and down motion of Greg's mouth. Greg pulled off his cock and sat back.

"He does taste good." Greg said with a smile.

Alex addressed our group. "Well you guys do not have to make your decision right away. Well you do have 48hrs to let us know. James will come to your room and you can let him know what you decide."

We put on our loincloths and made our way to the door. I turned back and saw that James was being sucked off by Tom and Rich. He had his face in Joe's and licking it. I thought, well since we started aroused him it seemed only fair that he cum. Too bad that we couldn't partake in it.

We made our way back to our room for a rest and to think about the decision we need to make. We found the paperwork in our room. There were four copies, one for each of us. We read through the first part and then stopped.

"Well, we have 48hrs to decide what to do. It is interesting and a great opportunity. I am tired what say we rest a bit and figure out what to decide." Larry said.

"Sounds good. I am hungry too, order room service or go out?"

"Rest first. Then go out." Mike put in.

We cuddled up in the bed and were intertwined with each other. My arms were around Mike and I marveled at his black skin and the contrast between the two of us. It was amazing that we found each other. His cock lay against the white sheets showing a deeper contrast. I held on to it like a teddy bear, every now and then I'd squeeze it to which he would moan.

Greg had an arm over my side and was cupping my right nipple, he kept it hard by teasing it and breathing in my ear. Larry was taking Greg's temperature with his cock and had his arms wrapped around him. We slept in this position for an hour or so and Mike woke up first. He rolled over and kissed me to wake me up. I felt his tongue explore my mouth and I matched his tongue. He and I rolled over on my back and Greg's hand moved down to my cock. As Mike was kissing me, Greg worked my cock to wake it up and squeezed my pre-cum out. Larry moved down and took the pre-cum into his mouth. We all smiled at one another.

"Well we're up." I said, "Are we still hungry?"

"Yes, but first a shower and then on to dinner."

We showered and cleaned out each other's up. We dressed in clean cloths and made our way to the dining room. We walked into the dining room and we saw that there were a few tables left, we also saw a member of the council, Sal, sitting alone with James standing at the side of the table. Sal saw us come in and whispered something to James.

James came toward us and said, "Sal wishes that you to join him for dinner, please."

We looked at one another and then nodded to James who took us to the table. Sal stood up. "Welcome and thank you for joining me for dinner. James is great companion but needs his rest." He turned to James, "Go rest and consider yourself off duty."

"Thank you. Gentlemen." James said as he left the dining area.

"He also has a nice ass and cock." Mike said as he watched him leave the room.

Sometimes you could see the tip of his cock from the back as he walked. Sal poured wine in each of our glasses.

"It's a good wine with dinner. So what are you guys up to tonight?"

"We don't really have any plans just hanging out. Actually this brings up a question that I have. How come we do not see many council members out and about?" I asked.

"We usually end up in marathon sex activities and order in for food. James takes very good care of us. However, I am more into romance and the prep time leading up to the urge. That to me is the exciting than just falling into bed. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy a tumble in the sack. However, the buildup can be very exciting." He sipped from his glass.

We ate and had an excellent conversation about each other. Sal was not that much older than us. He is a family man who works as an accounting executive in our company. He has a touch of gray at the temples and he is of medium build. He does like to work out to keep in shape and healthy.

"I am a versatile person meaning I can be a top or a bottom depending on the position and the person. I am not into domination or anything like that, but I do like to take the lead." He said while he ate.

"We have learned here that there are several persons like what you have described. In the past I used to dominate my partners and would leave them almost destroyed. At times I would be the one who came and they would need to satisfied themselves," Mike said and then he looked at me, "but now I have found that another person makes me feel special and his needs need to be fulfilled too." He held my hand under the table.

I smiled at that and looked at him.

"That is the kind of relationships we like to see here. However, we cannot advertise such a thing because we would not like to have a reputation of a dating company. The main focus is for men to relax and release themselves a little bit."

We understood the reasoning however it didn't make us feel any better.

"We are very relaxed anyway. Recruitment must be difficult at least." Greg said.

"Yes it can be but we screen people thoroughly before the invites go out. Anyway let's forget about the administrative stuff. How are you guys doing tonight?"

"Well we are going to enjoy a meal and then retire to our room." I said.

"Yeah we didn't plan on seeing a council member at dinner." Mike said.

"Well don't let me stop you, however you will be asked by other members to meet for various meals to be interviewed and such. Don't be too nervous about them. Alex was right about one thing though," looking at me," you do have a sweet ass. I am partial to the mouth though." He smiled.

We laughed and he got up and came over," have a nice night guys. I have some other business to work out tonight." He said looking over at James who was waving at him.

He left us to finish our meal and we talked and went to our room.

JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers