The Retreat - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what I should have been doing all along," he said with a humorless laugh. "Since you've proven yourself to be a lying slut, I should have been treating you like one. That's right, Jess. All the way down your fucking throat. Aw, perfect, baby. Now suck me. Suck me good and hard, you faithless bitch. That's it. Use your tongue. Aww, so good. You're quite the expert."

With every thrust, he forced her to take his entire length. His pubic hairs brushed against her lips with every stroke. He gave a satisfied moan as he roughly clenched one fist in her hair and began pounding the back of her throat with harder and harder thrusts.

At first, Jess began to panic. But eventually, she realized she could still breathe through her nose, and she managed to relax her throat muscles so that she was no longer gagging. She knew he was furious for some reason, and she needed to find out why. But she didn't know how much longer she could hold out, and she whimpered.

His eyes flared with heat. "Had enough, Jess? Then snap your fingers, baby. This can all end. I'll walk out of your life, and you won't ever see me again." When she didn't snap, but instead just kept looking up at him with pleading eyes, Nick's own eyes narrowed to angry slits. "No? You must enjoy being treated like a nasty whore. You probably got quite a kick out of making me think you were so inexperienced. Glad I could provide you with some entertainment."

He used her roughly for several minutes, until her jaw began to ache with fatigue and she started making mewling sounds of exhaustion. Just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he slowed his thrusts and gripped her hair so tightly that tears sprang in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

"Finally had enough? You're not done yet, baby. I'm going to come now, Jess. I'm going to come so hard, and you're going to swallow every drop of my spunk like the dirty little lying slut you are. Got it?"

Jess blinked to show that she understood. He sped up once again. She felt his cock begin to swell even further in her mouth, and her eyes widened in panic. When he began to spurt into her throat, she swallowed convulsively, trying desperately not to choke on the scalding fluid as it kept coming in seemingly endless waves. Every swallow hurt her sore throat, but she had no choice.

"That's it, baby. Take it all in. Every drop. Oh yeah."

When his climax finally ended, Nick withdrew slowly from her mouth, giving a grunt of satisfaction as she coughed and struggled to draw breath. A milky glob of his fluid oozed onto her bottom lip. He scooped it onto his thumb and shoved it deep into her mouth.

"You missed some," he growled. "Swallow it all down."

Jess met his eye and sucked his thumb with a small sob. There was a wounded look in her eyes, but she was still following his orders without hesitation. Nick narrowed his eyes and glared at her.

"Such a little actress, with those huge innocent baby blues. You really have perfected the innocent act. All those times you blushed and hid your face like you were shy. You knew just how to pull my strings, didn't you Jess? You must have been laughing yourself silly all week."

Jess shook her head and tried to say something, but Nick yanked his thumb out and covered her mouth with his hand.

"Enough," he snarled. "I don't want to hear another word from your lying mouth."

His manner was so different from ever before. Jess frowned with confusion, and she continued to plead with him from beneath his hand.

Nick reached for the remaining scarves and stuffed one in her mouth. He tied another one around her head as a gag. She shook her head and tried to voice her disapproval, but he ignored her, tying the silk tightly behind her head.

"That's better," he said with a grim smile. "I've already used your mouth for the only thing it's good for. I don't want to hear any more of your lies. In fact, that's the only reason I'm here right now, baby. You needed to be punished for lying to me. You need to be hurt just like you hurt me."

Jess' tears were flowing freely, and her body shook as she sobbed. Nick felt a momentary twinge of guilt, and that only angered him more. He wasn't going to fall for her act anymore.

"I should give you something to really cry about. I should whip your tender little ass until you can't sit down for a week. Maybe I'll use my belt and leave you with some bloody welts to remember me by. Then, every time you see the scars on your beautiful ass, you will remember that breaking someone's heart isn't a game. Would you like that, baby?"

Jess squealed and shook her head. She was trying desperately to tell him something. He could make out enough muffled words to know that she was denying everything he had accused her of. Seeing her widened, panicked eyes, he laughed out loud. He leaned down and stroked her jaw tauntingly.

"Don't want to be whipped? Snap your fingers, and I'll walk out that door. But if you want me to stay, it will be on my terms. What's it going to be, Jess?"

Their eyes remained locked in a battle of wills. Hers pleaded with him to take the gag off and listen to her. His remained stubbornly implacable and furious. She kept trying to talk, but all that came out was muffled gibberish. She sobbed with frustration.

"Decide, Jess. Snap your fingers, and I'll go. Tell me to stay, and I'll give you the punishment you deserve."

She closed her eyes and tears leaked from under the lids. She couldn't win. The easy thing would be to snap her fingers, but what if he really did leave for good? What if she couldn't get him to listen to her or believe what she said? How could she reason with him if she didn't even know what was wrong? At least he was communicating, even if most of what he said were just hateful things to hurt her.

She took a deep breath and met his gaze once more. Her voice was barely audible, but he could tell what she said. Stay.

"You want me to stay?" She nodded. "Brave girl." he muttered with a shake of his head. "Stupid, but brave."

Nick crawled backward until he was kneeling between her legs once more. His eyes met her pleading ones briefly before they roamed over her body. Her pussy was glistening wet, and once again, he stroked her tauntingly.

Nick struggled to get some control over his anger. He was furious with Jess. He hated her for what she had done. He hated that she could make him feel this way. But as much as he hated her, he hated himself even more. He hated himself for believing in her again. He hated himself for still wanting her. Most of all, he hated himself for still loving her.

He focused on his breathing as he tormented her. He taunted and teased her, building her desires until he knew she was full of need. Hearing her desperate, frustrated cries pleased him, but it wasn't enough. He wanted her to suffer. He might not be able to break her heart like she had broken his. But he could at least make her suffer physically. His touch became even more harsh. His eyes flared with satisfaction as he watched her reaction.

Jess was terrified of what Nick intended to do to her. He was like a man possessed, intent only on hurting her. There was no gentleness, no pleasure. He added a third finger and stretched her to the point of pain. She whimpered and writhed. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, the tissues aching and burning.

"If you change your mind and want me to stop, snap your fingers," he growled. "Otherwise, be still, and take your punishment."

She stopped squirming, but she continued to look at him with pleading eyes. He ignored her pleas and continued tormenting her. Nick had never touched her like this. He was ruthless and completely without mercy. He was obviously enjoying her distress.

"I'm tired of being your fool, Jess." With his other hand, he twisted viciously on her clit, making her scream. "You've had other lovers all along, haven't you?" Jess shook her head vigorously, and he could tell she was denying it from behind the gag. He stretched his fingers wide again, smiling grimly when she released a pained shriek. "Sure you have." Another harsh twist of her clit. "You're a lying little slut. Always have been, always will be."

Nick shook his head in self disgust. He gave a mocking laugh. "What the hell was I thinking?" he muttered. "A zebra doesn't change its stripes. A leopard doesn't change its spots. And a lying, cheating whore doesn't change into a faithful, loving wife."

Jess felt dizzy and nauseous from the pain. She almost snapped her fingers, but she desperately wanted to hear what he was saying. Maybe, they were finally getting somewhere. In between all his insults and torture, he was dropping bits of information. If this was the only way he would talk, she would have to withstand the pain for as long as she could in order to get to the truth.

He shoved a fourth finger into her pussy. When she sobbed hysterically, he smiled grimly and stretched his fingers open as he taunted her. She was covered in cold sweat and trembling violently, jerking and flinching with every thrust of his hand.

"You know, I saw you making out with your brother-in-law at the frat party all those years ago. I guess that was before he married your sister. He's the same guy you've been fucking since high school, right?"

When she looked up at him with a puzzled frown and frantically shook her head, Nick gave her clit yet another harsh twist, this time sustained until Jess bowed her back, arching off the bed. She screamed in agony and felt faint. Another wave of nausea washed over her, and she began to panic that if she threw up, she might choke.

"That's why I broke it off with you, Jess. I found out you were cheating with another guy the whole time. And like an idiot, I thought maybe you had changed since then. I thought that was all in the past and that you regretted your behavior. I didn't know until tonight that you were still fucking that same guy. Only now, he's married to your sister. You two are a fucking piece of work. Neither one of you care who you hurt, do you?"

Jess was shaking her head and trying desperately to talk through the gag. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and she continued to plead with her eyes. Nick ignored her and continued.

"The two of you looked so cozy together. Does your sister know you've been making a fool of her too? Does she know you've been fucking her husband behind her back all these years?"

Jess closed her eyes and sobbed. She could see the pain on Nick's face, hear the heartbreak in his voice. If he would only take the gag off and listen to her.

Nick abruptly rose from the bed. He untied the scarves from her ankles and roughly flipped her onto her stomach. He ignored her muffled pleas, and he tied the scarves around each of her knees. Then, he maneuvered her onto her knees with them spread wide apart. Finally, he tied the two scarves to the outer corners of the headboard.

This left Jess on her knees, bent low with her bottom thrust out invitingly. With her spread knees, she knew she was completely vulnerable.

She trembled with fear as he knelt beside her on the bed. He had said he was going to whip her. She wouldn't let him go that far. She would snap her fingers and make this whole thing stop. But until he actually picked up the belt, she would wait. Somehow, she had to help him. The look on his face broke her heart. His eyes were so full of desolation and pain.

Nick rubbed a hand down over her bottom and trailed his fingers through her dripping slit. Once again, he probed her with two broad fingers, but this time, his touch was gentle. She was sopping wet. Despite everything he had done, her body was still responding to him.

Jess was shocked by the gentleness of his touch. She had been braced for pain, but he was giving her sweet pleasure instead. She sobbed with relief and pressed back against his hand. She needed his gentleness to heal her wounded soul.

Nick's eyes flared as he watched her riding his fingers. Her clit was swollen and throbbing from his abuse. The fact that she was so clearly aroused infuriated him. He toyed with her flesh until she was nearing her orgasm. Then he gave her clit another harsh twist and withdrew his fingers.

Jess slumped and sobbed into the pillows. Her body felt like every muscle was locked with tension. She trembled uncontrollably, and she was both terrified and incredibly aroused. The sensations were overwhelming. The moments seemed to stretch into infinity, and Jess grew more and more tense. Again, she thought about snapping her fingers, but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

At long last, he knelt behind her and yanked her back up onto her knees. She flinched and tensed, praying for strength. Her pussy was swollen and sore, but also slick with musky fluid. Nick gripped her hips and thrust into her until his balls slapped against her clit. She screamed with pain but then gave a weak moan of acceptance.

He closed his eyes and savored the feeling of her body softening and welcoming him in. This was the last time he would ever touch her. He wished desperately that she didn't feel so perfect. He ground his teeth and fucked her as hard and fast as he could, trying to focus on his anger rather than how good it felt. He wanted to use her the way she had used him.

Jess could do nothing but brace for each pounding stroke. Her tender flesh was agonizingly sore. He was so deep inside her that every thrust was painful. The broad head of his erection was hammering against her cervix with every harsh invasion.

She finally understood what had happened between them, but she knew that she would have to wait until Nick calmed down before she could explain it to him. She concentrated on using her body to soothe and satisfy him, squeezing him with her inner muscles to signal her acceptance and enhance his pleasure.

His hands were everywhere. He stroked her body, molded her breasts in his palms, tortured her tender nipples with his fingers, pinched her already battered clit. All the while, he rode her as if he couldn't get enough of her body.

She shattered, screaming and shuddering as her climax washed over her. Nick kept thrusting, making her orgasm even more intense. Bliss. Pain. Bliss. Pain. It was too much. He roughly twisted her nipples, mingling more pain with her pleasure as he continued to plunder her exhausted body.

Another orgasm rolled through Jess hard on the heels of the first, and she struggled to breathe. She saw stars behind her eyelids, and she clenched her hands into fists until her knuckles were white. Still, Nick never paused. He just kept pounding into her, his strokes growing more and more frenzied.

Jess began to panic. She wasn't sure how much more strength she had. She didn't know how much longer she could withstand his fury. When she was at the breaking point, Nick squeezed her clit hard.

"Come for me one last time, Jess."

She obeyed instantly, gripping him like a vise and screaming his name behind the gag. Nick dug his fingers into her hips and plunged deep. He gave an agonized groan as he poured himself inside her. The fiery pulses seemed to go on endlessly as they hung suspended, clutched together at the peak of their mutual fulfillment.

After what seemed like an eternity, Nick eased his grip on her hips and slid from her quivering sheath. With a tortured groan Jess collapsed in a boneless heap, her knees still tucked beneath her. She was completely wrung out. She had already been exhausted from lack of sleep and the stress surrounding her sister unexpectedly giving birth. Her remaining strength had been utterly depleted by what Nick had done to her. She fell into a deep, exhausted sleep almost instantly.

Nick was just as drained, but he refused to linger. He gradually brought his breathing under control. Then, he staggered from the bed and made his way to the bathroom. He splashed water over his face and cleaned himself with a towel. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he hated what he saw.

His eyes were haunted. Instead of feeling some sense of relief or satisfaction, he felt only profound grief and self disgust. He felt empty. Hollow. Defeated. Absolutely devoid of hope.

Everything that he had dreamed of finding with Jess was gone. Destroyed. In fact, his dreams had all been illusions, built on a foundation of lies. As much as he hated Jess for fooling him yet again, he had only himself to blame this time. He should have known better than to ever trust her again.

And this time, it was so much worse than before. This time, his love for her had grown and aged over a decade. Like fine spirits aging in a barrel, his devotion to her had only grown stronger and more potent over the years. She had invaded every corner of his mind and heart. She had permeated his very soul.

And worst of all, she may very well have conceived his child. He would never be rid of her. He was doomed to suffer for the rest of his life.

He clenched his eyes closed and gripped the countertop. It felt like his chest was imploding. It was all he could do just to breathe. He had to get out of here and as far from her as possible.

He returned to the bedroom, and Jess remained just as she had fallen. He dressed hurriedly, trying not to look at her. He stepped to the head of the bed and quietly untied the scarf that held her wrists in place. He left it knotted around her wrists, but her wrists were no longer tied to the headboard. She never stirred. The musky scent of lovemaking hung heavy in the air.

He spent one last minute standing over her, swallowing hard against the lump in his throat. Then, he left without a backward glance.

*****

Jess came awake with a start and released an agonized groan. Every muscle in her body felt wracked with pain. She straightened gingerly, and she noticed that Nick had freed her wrists from the headboard. She pulled the scarves from her mouth and used her teeth to untie the knot at her wrists.

"Nick?" she croaked. Her mouth was as dry as a desert. She licked her dry lips and tried again. "Nick?"

Only silence greeted her. She glanced around and saw that his clothes were gone, and she knew instantly that he had left.

A heaviness settled in her chest, and she closed her eyes as tears slid down her cheeks. So much pointless pain. So much wasted time. So many years that could have been shared together had instead been spent nursing a broken heart. And all because of a stupid misunderstanding.

She untied the remaining scarves that held her knees. She moaned as she straightened her legs. She had stayed in the same position for so long that her circulation had been cut off. She winced from the feeling of pins and needles as it quickly returned.

She slowly stood up and held onto the headboard as she swayed unsteadily on her feet. A glance at the bedside clock told her that it was almost eight o'clock in the morning. She must have been asleep for two or three hours in her hunched over position. No wonder she was so stiff and sore.

After removing all the scarves, she padded into the bathroom and began filling the tub with hot water. She dribbled in her favorite bubble bath before turning to the mirror.

She looked like hell. Her eyes had deep bluish circles beneath them, she was pale, and her hair hung in a tangled mess around her face. There was faint bruising around her neck and in several other places on her body. She shivered.

When the tub was full, she stepped in and hissed as she sank down into the water. It was agonizing to feel the hot water on her bruised flesh, but she knew it would speed the healing. She sank down until the water and bubbles closed over her shoulders, and she let her head fall against the rim of the tub with a shuddering sigh.

At least the mystery was solved. She finally understood what had happened all those years ago. Her emotions were a mixture of relief, anger, frustration and hope.