The Retreat - The Conclusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned his forehead against hers and he closed his eyes, clearly full of regret.

"Believe me, I've learned my lesson. And I'll never again be so stupid that I don't give you a chance to even talk before I jump to conclusions. If it makes you feel any better, I've suffered just as much as you have from my stupidity."

"It doesn't make me feel better, you crazy nut. I don't want either one of us to suffer. I want us to spend the rest of our lives in blissful happiness. Together. With lots and lots of children. Is that too much to ask?"

"No, baby. That's not too much to ask," Nick said with an answering smile. "That's exactly what we'll do."

Epilogue

Three years later

It was noisy and chaotic as everyone made their way out to their cars. They had just enjoyed the holidays together as a family at the cabin. The week between Christmas and New Year's had been full of outdoor sports, indoor games, delicious food, and quality family time. Everyone had thoroughly enjoyed the week. Justine gave Jess a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Have a good time," Justine said with a grin and a wink. She leaned near and whispered in her sister's ear. "Should I call you every day, just to make sure you aren't bored?"

"Not if you value your life," Jess said with a grin.

A nearby commotion momentarily distracted Justine. "Stop teasing your brother, and give him his fire truck back!" Justine rolled her eyes as she turned back to her sister. "Good heavens. Take my advice, Sis. Don't have any more kids. It only gets worse."

Jess shook her head and hugged her. "You don't fool me for a second. You thrive on chaos, and you wouldn't have it any other way. I love you, and I'll call you when we get back."

"Love you too," Justine replied, blowing Jess a kiss.

She herded her brood of children out and began getting them into their car seats. Jess smiled as she watched Nick and her brother-in-law shake hands and slap each other on the backs. She smiled ruefully at all the back slapping. Such a guy thing!

Steve turned to her, and she gave him a huge hug and kiss. "Drive safe. Take your time on those snowy curves."

"Sure thing, boss. Hey Nick, does she boss you around like this too?"

"All the time," Nick said with a grin.

Steve gave them a final wave and a smile and headed out to the car. Nick put an arm around Jess's waist, and they turned to their parents.

"Are you guys ready to go too?" Nick asked.

Laurie smiled up at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Yes. I think little Charlie is going to be asleep before we get to the first stop sign."

"You're probably right," Nick said with a grin. He reached for his son and lifted him onto his shoulder. "Come on, big guy. Give your Mommy a kiss."

Charles Wayne Mitchell, named after Jess' dad and Charlie for short, was the spitting image of Nick. He gave a huge yawn but reached eagerly for Jess. When he grinned at her, his dimples looked just like his dad's. As usual, Jess' heart did a somersault. She kissed his cheek and ruffled his hair.

"Now, be a good boy for Nana and Grandpa. I love you, sweetheart."

"Love you too, Mommy."

Jess kissed him once more. "You're so cute I could eat you up, you little monster."

This caused him to laugh, and then everyone else laughed too. Nick took him back and snuggled him against his shoulder.

"Come on, Charlie. Let's get you buckled in."

Nick jogged down the steps with him and quickly had him fastened in for the ride home. Meanwhile, Jess had turned to Cameron, who was holding her other son.

"Okay, Cam. Your turn to give Mommy a big hug and a kiss."

Cameron David Mitchell, named after Nick's dad and Cam for short, also looked just like Nick. Same hair, same eyes, same killer grin. He took that opportunity to flash that grin at his very susceptible mother.

"Love you, Mommy." He punctuated his declaration with a huge sloppy kiss on her cheek.

"I love you too, honey bear. Have fun with Nana and Grandpa and behave yourself, okay?"

"I will," he chirped happily.

He reached for his Dad, and Nick tossed him up into the air and caught him. He squealed with laughter.

"Again, Daddy. Higher!"

"You're just like your mother, you little dare devil," Nick said with a grin. He tossed his son once more and then carried him out to the car.

Jess helped her parents carry their bags out, and Nick loaded them into the trunk. They all exchanged hugs and kisses, but Jess looked nervous.

"Call us right away if you need anything. Remember, the boys should be in bed by eight. If you let them, they'll stay up all night. And did you get both their teddy bears? They can't sleep without them."

Laurie was laughing, and she climbed into the passenger seat as she answered. "Yes, honey. We'll be just fine. And we aren't going to call you. Now, relax and have a good time. We'll see you when you get back."

Jess gave Cameron one more hug. "Drive safe, Dad. I love you."

"I love you too, kiddo. Have fun, you two. Don't worry about a thing. We've got it covered."

Nick embraced Jess from behind, and he rested his chin on the top of her head. They stood on the porch and watched as their parents and sons drove out of sight. Nick tilted his head to see Jess' face, and he gave her a light squeeze.

"It'll be fine, baby. Don't be so worried. They've babysat the boys tons of times."

"I know, but it's for a whole week this time. I'm just worried it'll be too much for Mom and Dad."

Nick chuckled. "Well, your mom's an expert on dealing with twins."

Jess snorted. "She's used to twin girls. As you very well know, our boys are constantly up to something. And, as if that isn't bad enough, they're in their terrible twos now."

Nick squeezed her for reassurance and kissed her temple. "Believe me, our parents are up for the challenge. They're as happy as pigs in a mud hole when they get to keep the boys. And besides, this whole thing was their idea, remember?"

Jess sighed and turned around to hug Nick. "I know you're right. I just worry, that's all."

Nick kissed her, and his hands wandered down to cup her bottom. He pulled her against him, and she could feel the ridge of his growing erection. When her wide eyes met his, he grinned.

"I guess I'll have to think of some way to keep you distracted so you don't worry."

"I guess so," Jess replied.

She stretched up for another kiss, and she giggled when Nick turned them around and began walking her backward into the cabin.

"I have you all to myself with no distractions for an entire week." He ran his hands down her body and gave her a sexy grin. "I intend to make the most of it, baby."

She lifted her brows in a flirtatious challenge. "Oh yeah? How do you intend to do that?"

"Well for starters, I'm going to give you to the count of ten to get all these layers of pesky clothes off. Every..." he kissed her neck, "last..." then her jaw, "stitch." He punctuated his statement with a tug on her earlobe that made her shiver.

Jess took a moment to rub herself against him just to tease him. "What if I don't?"

"Then, I'm going to tickle you until you go insane. One."

"Nick, you can't boss me around like that."

Nick merely grinned and raised a menacing black brow. "Two."

Jess gave a delighted little shriek and jumped out of his arms. "Okay, okay."

She tugged her sweater over her head and tossed it over the back of the sofa. When Nick advanced toward her, she backed up.

"Three."

She toed off her shoes and flung them toward the front door.

"Four."

She shimmied out of her snug jeans, jumping on first one foot and then the other. Nick grinned and started backing her down the hall toward their bedroom.

"Five."

"I'm working as fast as I can," she muttered with a giggle.

She flashed him a mischievous look and turned her back to him. She slid her black lace panties off, wiggling her bottom from side to side for his enjoyment. She tossed them in the air and Nick caught them. He held them to his nose and took a deep sniff.

"Ummm baby, you smell delicious. Six."

Jess blushed and laughed. She began unbuttoning her cuffs, groaning with frustration because she had chosen a blouse with fussy, tiny buttons. Nick chuckled.

"Seven."

"Nick!" she pleaded. "Count slower."

She managed to free the first cuff and started on the second. Nick herded her through the bedroom door and closed it with a click.

"Eight."

Jess began frantically working on the buttons of her blouse, but they were tricky, and she moaned.

"Nine," he said with a grin.

"Nick, wait! I'm trying."

A few more buttons slipped free. Nick's eyes were smoldering with lust.

"Nine and a half."

"Oh! I really love this blouse," she whined.

She grasped the sides and ripped it open. Buttons went flying. Nick shook his head and laughed. His eyes touched her everywhere.

"Nine and three quarters."

Jess unclipped her bra and flung it aside. Then she looked at him triumphantly with her arms spread wide.

"I made it!"

Nick grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into his arms again. He eyed her breasts with a lustful grin and tweaked her nipple. Then, he met her eye.

"Baby, I think you forgot your socks. Ten."

Jess' eyes opened wide, and she shrieked as she looked down at her thick wool socks. Then, she met his eye again and bit her bottom lip.

"Oh Nick, that's not fair."

Nick spun her around so her back was to his chest and chuckled. He ran his hands down her body, kneading her breasts and stroking her hips and thighs.

"It might not be fair, but it's sure going to be fun watching you jiggle in all the right places, baby."

With that, he started tickling, and Jess squealed and squirmed. Nick laughed and kept up the torture. He knew all her most ticklish spots, and he taunted her while she tried to get away.

"How many hands do you have?" she moaned between shrieks and giggles.

When they were both breathless from laughing, Nick hugged her close and kissed the side of her neck. Jess melted back against him with a sigh and tilted her head to give him better access.

He lifted her into his arms and swung her around while she gave gleeful little shrieks. Then, he tossed her onto the bed. She landed with a bounce, laughter sparkling in her eyes as she looked up at him.

Jess loved it when he did that...lifted her like she weighed no more than a feather. It made her feel so safe and feminine and sexy. She thought Nick knew she loved it too, because he did it often.

She laid back and propped on her elbows to watch as he undressed. She laughed at his antics as he did a playful striptease. When he was nude, he stretched out on top of her and waggled his brows at her. He cupped both of her breasts in his palms and kneaded them.

"I've been dying to get my hands on these beauties."

Jess couldn't help but giggle. She stroked his arms in encouragement and arched her back. When he began pinching her nipples, she moaned with delight.

"Your hands were on them just this morning."

"I know, but that was at least three hours ago."

"Nick, you are insatiable," she said, giggling with delight as he eyed her with a lecherous grin.

"What do you expect? You're always flaunting this gorgeous body in front of me. I'm only human."

"I only flaunt my body when you make me." She thrust her lip out in a playful pout. "And you owe me a new blouse. That was one of my favorites."

Nick growled and began spreading kisses over the upper slopes of her breasts. "I'll buy you a hundred more just like it, if you'll promise to rip them off like you just did. That was sexy as hell, baby."

When she laughed with delight, Nick nibbled her lips teasingly. She looped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss that was full of sweet promise. He finally lifted his head and grinned down at her as he continued to toy with her nipples. "I thought we should work on that third baby you've been wanting. What do you say, baby?"

Jess stroked his cheek and smiled softly. "Well, about that..." She waited until he met her eye, and she ran her finger over his lips. "You can relax. I took a pregnancy test this morning. I'm pregnant, Nick."

He went very still and then gave her a heart-stopping grin. "Really?" Seeing her nod, he laughed and kissed her hard on the lips. "Holy shit, baby. That's awesome."

He rolled to the side and gently massaged her lower belly. He shook his head in wonder.

"I can't believe there's already a little person growing inside you."

She placed her hand over his. "I know. It is pretty incredible isn't it."

Nick's eyes gleamed with happy tears as he continued to rub her tummy. "I can't wait to see your belly grow ripe and lush again."

"You mean fat and hideous," Jess said with a snorting laugh.

He shook his head, smiling wistfully. "No baby, never. You always look beautiful to me, and never more so than when you are heavy with my child."

Nick kissed her again. His lips were gentle and sweet, nibbling on her lips as she sighed beneath him.

"I know it's still a few days away, but Happy Anniversary," he murmured. "I love you, baby."

"I love you too, Nick."

He rested on one elbow and stroked her hair. His smile melted her heart.

"I've loved you since the day I met you jogging in the rain, baby."

Jess giggled and stroked a finger along his chin. "I didn't fall in love with you until way later."

"Oh yeah?" Nick grinned.

"Yeah. At first, I thought you were just like all the other guys in your league."

He raised a questioning brow. "What exactly is my league?"

Jess released a playfully superior sigh. "You know...drop dead gorgeous...God's gift to women...and constantly looking for sex."

Nick's grin turned smug. "Sounds like you had me pegged right from the start, baby."

Jess giggled and smacked him on the shoulder. "It wasn't until I found out that you had gone to the library every night looking for me that I realized you might be different. That's when I started falling in love."

"I was determined to find you, you know?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. You were that perfect combination of sassy but shy. When you turned those baby blues up at me, I knew I was a goner. And then, when you refused to give me your number and just jogged away, it was game on. I was prepared to do whatever it took to track your sweet little ass down."

To emphasize his words, Nick cupped her bottom in his palm and kneaded it possessively. Jess giggled and buried her face against his neck. But not before he saw the tinge of pink riding across her cheekbones.

He kissed her again, his lips becoming more insistent on hers. "You know baby, even though you're already pregnant, I still think we should work on refining our technique. After all, you said you wanted at least four kids."

Jess giggled. "Oh, I think so too. In fact, I think it's that time."

Nick gave her a questioning grin. "What time?"

She pushed his shoulder gently so that he would release her, and she rolled off the bed. She gave him a naughty grin and crossed to where her phone was hooked up to a speaker. "It's time for our song, of course."

The sultry sound of "Let's Get It On" began filling the room, and Nick chuckled. He watched as Jess made her way back to the bed, dancing and singing along with the music. She looked so sexy dancing in her wool socks, and Nick felt his heart swell with love for her.

As Jess crawled up onto the bed, she was grinning and singing. "Oh, baby. Let's get it on."

When Nick pulled her astride him, she smiled down at him with her love shining from her eyes. She had everything she had ever wanted, and the future was promising indeed. She knew that the future that she and Nick had forged with love would only grow sweeter day by day.