The Retrieval... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers

Leah took two steps so that her feet were on either side of Jules's shoulders. She looked down at Jules and arched an eyebrow. "Are you sure about this?"

"Mmmhmm," Jules smiled and ran her hands up and down the back of Leah's calves. She licked her lips as she stared hungrily at Leah's pussy. "If you only knew how absolutely sure I am."

"Okay, okay, I believe you," Leah giggled girlishly and lowered herself down to her knees. With her long legs, her sex was still hovering several inches above Jules's eager mouth. Jules craned her neck up and planted a soft kiss on Leah's slick lips.

Leah grunted softly at the unexpected contact and that was all the motivation she needed. She let her knees slide out to the side, lowering her mound down until it was almost but not quite touching Jules's mouth. Jules adjusted her arms under Leah's legs so she could reach under and grab the blonde's ass. She used this leverage to force Leah a little lower and covered the blonde's swollen labia with her mouth. Leah gasped and braced herself by resting her hands on her thighs.

Jules adored going down on women. She considered herself an expert in the art of giving head because she truly believed she enjoyed it just as much as the woman she was pleasuring. She started by literally kissing Leah's pussy as if she were kissing the woman's mouth, savoring the sweet, tangy nectar. Jules gently massaged Leah's labia with her lips while her tongue slowly explored the blonde's inner folds. She then parted Leah's lips with her tongue and began swirling it into Leah's depths.

"Damn," Leah gasped as she looked down at Jules. "That feels good...really fucking good."

Encouraged, Jules enthusiastically delved deeper into Leah's depths, using her tongue to fuck the blonde's pussy. Leah brought one of her hands up to pinch on her swollen nipple, but then Jules did something with her tongue that caused Leah to bark, "Shit!" and she brought both of her hands up to plant solidly against the wall above the bed. Leah began rocking her hips, pushing her pussy down harder onto Jules's mouth.

Jules moved her efforts up to Leah's clit and began by fluttering her tongue rapidly over the little nub. Leah was moaning with her mouth closed so that it sounded almost like she was humming as she continued to move her hips. When Jules took Leah's clit into her mouth and started to gently suck on it while lashing it with her tongue, the blonde began to tremble.

"Fingers," Leah panted suddenly. "Use your fingers."

Jules slipped one of her hands down from Leah's ass to the woman's pussy, but from the awkward angle of her arm she ended up having to use her thumb. She slipped it inside the velvety entrance as she continued sucking and swirling her tongue around Leah's clit. It took Jules a few strokes to match the rhythm of Leah's hips, but soon Jules was rapidly finger or rather thumb-fucking the blonde. She quickened the pace of her thrusts into Leah's pussy as well as the ministrations of her tongue on Leah's clit and it didn't take long before striking the proverbial gold.

Leah's humming turned into whimpers as she threw her head back. Her whole body suddenly tensed up and she squeezed Jules's head between her thighs as she began to shudder. She had been holding her breath as her orgasm overtook her and she let out a short gasp. Leah tensed up again to the point where she grew almost still. She let out another loud gasp and then her body shook and shuddered again. With a final gasp that came out as a squeak, Leah literally threw herself off of Jules and collapsed in a heap beside the redhead.

Jules rolled onto her side to face Leah who was now curled up in the fetal position with her eyes closed breathing heavily. She reached over to push some of the blonde hair off of Leah's forehead. "Was that okay?"

"Okay?" Leah mumbled and opened one eye. "That was...incredible."

"Really?" Jules teased. "Just incredible?"

"No," Leah blessed her with that full-blown smile. "Fucking incredible."

"Now that's more like it," Jules smiled back.

She leaned up and adjusted the pillows behind her and then gently slid an arm under Leah's head. Leah pulled back slightly and stiffened at the sudden intimacy. Confused, Jules wasn't sure what had she done wrong as she could feel the blonde woman's unexpected tension. Jules was about to remove her arm and scoot back over until Leah let out a small sigh and relaxed again. They were quiet and still for a few minutes and then Leah actually snuggled into the redhead, resting her head against a large breast.

"You know," Jules commented quietly after a few minutes. "I loved that movie when I was a kid."

"What movie?"

"The Princess Bride," Jules replied. "You know, that whole 'as you wish' thing?"

"Mmmm," Leah agreed sleepily. "Me too."

"But, um," Jules continued softly. "You, uh...you know what Wesley meant when he said that, right?"

Silence.

"Leah?" Jules whispered as she pulled her head back slightly to try and look at the blonde woman's face.

Leah's eyes were closed and she was breathing steadily, asleep.

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,080 Followers