The Retrieval... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers

Jules nodded that she understood.

"What's not on paper is that within the Special Operations Group exist these top-secret, highly specialized units. The members of these units aren't even considered Agency employees they're so far off the grid - they're listed as contractors in some anonymous file in some Langley basement," Atwood explained. "The units are small, mobile and very effective. They do a lot of the down and dirty work, Jules. I'm talking lethal Black Ops stuff...counter terrorism, assassinations, intelligence gathering - the kind of work nobody ever wants to talk about."

Jules swallowed. "Was Leah in one of these units?"

"She was," Atwood nodded solemnly.

The redhead started to ask another question, but Atwood held up his hand and continued.

"Yes, I managed to get my hands on a copy of Leah's Agency file," he nodded as if reading her mind, "or at least parts of it."

"You did?" Jules asked, impressed. "How did you manage that?"

"Eh, you know," Atwood dismissed it like it wasn't a big deal. "I still keep in touch with an old contact or two on that side of the fence. A few of them still owe me favors."

"Well, thank you," Jules replied. She had a feeling that Hank's influence went way beyond calling in favors and keeping in touch with old friends, but she wasn't going to pursue it. She watched Hank eat another bite of steak and sip some more coffee before finally asking. "So...the file?"

"Yeah, the file..." Hank nodded slowly and pursed his lips before continuing. "I'm not going to sugar-coat it, Jules - Leah was sent on a lot of missions. I won't share any of the details unless you really want me to...but I'm warning you, it isn't for the faint of heart."

Jules didn't say anything.

"Listen to me," Atwood leaned forward and placed his hand on top of hers. "I promise you that there isn't anything in her file that she has to be ashamed of."

Jules met Hank's intense gaze.

"She's a patriot," Atwood said firmly. "I mean the things this country asked her to do...But there is absolutely no shame in doing what needs to be done in service to your country - because whether we like it or not, someone has to be the sharp end of the spear."

"So you're saying she really did those things," Jules said quietly. "The Black Ops...the lethal things."

"She did...but that's the world we live in, Jules." Atwood replied bluntly. "What she's been through was hard, probably harder than you can imagine...but it was necessary. At the end of the day, Leah and the people she worked with saved lives."

Atwood paused as he watched Jules lower her head and stare down at the table deep in thought. Finally, he cleared his throat. "Should I go on?"

"No." Jules looked up. "I think that's enough, Hank."

"I agree," Hank smiled and drained the last of his coffee. He glanced at his watch. "Well, I guess I should probably get going. Miriam is expecting me home for a late dinner."

"Seriously?" Jules managed to crack a smile and looked pointedly at his empty plate. They both laughed and Jules stood up when he did.

Hank Atwood dropped a pair of fifty dollar bills on the table and then leaned over and kissed Jules on the cheek. He turned to leave, but stopped and turned back around. "Do you love her, Jules?"

Jules smiled and nodded her head. "I do."

Atwood smiled. He studied Jules's face for another moment. "You know, I meant to say this earlier, but I don't think I've ever seen you this happy."

"I really am," Jules's smile brightened. "She makes me very happy."

"I'm glad," Atwood replied sincerely. "Just give her some time, Jules."

"I will," Jules nodded.

"I imagine the rest of it will take care of itself," Atwood advised and walked out of the restaurant with a final wave.

****

It was early...much too early for any sane person, but as quietly as she could Jules slipped out of bed.

The redhead silently crept across the room and disappeared into the bathroom for about ten minutes. She finally reappeared wearing a long silk robe. She eased the bathroom door shut as quietly as she possibly could and then turned around. She comically hunched over as she tried her best to literally tiptoe back across the dark bedroom when Leah whispered to her.

"You're never going to find work as a ninja."

"Shit," Jules whispered in disappointment and stood up straight as she abandoned her efforts at being stealthy. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"That's okay, I'm not really tired," Leah turned on the small bedside lamp. She lifted the comforter up as an invitation for Jules to come back to bed.

Instead, Jules walked around to the other side of the bed and perched sideways on the edge of the mattress next to the blonde. She leaned over and gave Leah a soft kiss on the tip of her nose, a move that also happened to give her lover a delightful peek down the gap in the front of her robe. Leah grinned at the tantalizing glimpse of pale cleavage. Jules leaned down again and this time softly kissed Leah on the lips.

"Come to think of it," Leah murmured, "I'm not tired at all."

"Good," Jules whispered and kissed Leah again. "Guess what time it is?"

"Doctor's release?" Leah answered hopefully. She pulled back slightly and looked at the alarm clock. "Technically, that's not for another twenty-two minutes."

"Close enough," Jules replied in a husky whisper and leaned in for another kiss. The burning hunger quickly became evident for both women as their mouths melded. Leah brought her hands up to gently cup Jules's large breasts through her robe, rubbing her palms back and forth until she felt the familiar hardness of the redhead's rather dainty nipples. Jules gave a low moan deep in her throat and pushed her chest forward a little. Leah pulled on Jules's arms to urge the redhead to climb into bed on top of her, but Jules resisted.

Leah pulled back with a suspicious squint. "Why are you acting weird?"

"Who me?" Jules was busted and couldn't stop the guilty grin from spreading across her face.

"Yeah, you," Leah arched an eyebrow. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing."

"Jules."

"I just thought..." Jules shrugged and stood up. She seemed to take a moment to gather herself with her back to Leah, but then took a deep breath and turned around. She smiled and then bit her lip as her hands played with the belt of her robe nervously. "I wanted to surprise you."

"You did?"

"Uh-huh," Jules nodded and with only a slight hesitation, boldly pulled on the loose knot of the robe's belt and with a little shrug let the silk garment fall off her shoulders. The busty redhead stood there in front of Leah wearing a sturdy looking harness around her pelvis to which was attached a large pink dildo. She put her hands out on either side of the brightly colored phallus, wiggled her fingers and smiled.

"Surprise."

Leah immediately felt a pang of apprehension, but she purposely kept her face neutral. She had very limited experience with toys of any kind much less a strap-on, but the look on Jules's face was so sweet...Leah could tell Jules had gone to a lot of trouble trying to find a fun way to please her. They were still in the early stages of their relationship, both physically and emotionally, and they hadn't quite finished the whole feeling out process. It was going to take some time to learn each other's likes and dislikes. Leah had a hunch that this was going to be a very important moment for both of them.

Even though Leah still felt a little uncertain, she couldn't deny the fact that Jules's curvy frame standing in front of her wearing the fake cock had caused an unexpected tingle in her loins. There was no denying that Jules looked hot...very fucking hot. Leah slowly looked the busty redhead up and down a few times as the anxiety started to show on Jules's face.

"Too much?" Jules asked self-consciously. "I can take it off."

Leah's answer was to lounge back on her pillows as she dramatically brought her hand up to point directly at Jules with her index finger.

Jules raised her eyebrows in anticipation of what that meant. Wait? Go ahead? Get the fuck out of here? Leah twisted her hand slightly and then curled her pointing finger slowly. She finally grinned and repeated the motion in the universal 'come here' gesture. Jules laughed and fell on the bed into Leah's arms.

Jules kissed her and then pulled back for a moment to ask, "Are you sure this is okay?"

Leah slowly brought Jules closer once again and kissed her deeply, her tongue playfully running along the inside of the redhead's mouth. They kissed for another minute and then Leah moved her mouth and continued to kiss along Jules's jaw until her lips were next to the redhead's ear. She whispered, "Absolutely."

"Really?" Jules asked hopefully.

"Yes," Leah whispered and lowered her voice even more to say, "I want you to fuck me."

"Ooo," Jules grinned as she got up on to her hands and knees above Leah. "I think I like it when you sweet talk me."

"I'll have to remember that," Leah mumbled but was distracted by the fact that Jules was moving higher up on her body. The redhead stopped so that those magnificent breasts of hers were pendulously suspended right above Leah's face.

"Uh-huh," Jules cooed after she had bent her arms to lower the tip of her breast into Leah's eager mouth. "Just like that."

The blonde closed her eyes in sheer bliss. She absolutely adored Jules's breasts. She brought both of her hands up to gently cup as much of the redhead's glorious boobs as she could fit in her hands while she suckled. She relished their luxurious weight in her palms as her mouth and tongue started working Jules's nipple over. Leah backed off from full on sucking to start rapidly licking and flicking the nub with her tongue. She then switched to swirling her tongue around the tight little summit, widening her route until she was making circles around Jules's swollen areola. Jules was making low moaning sounds in her throat at Leah's effort on her left tit and then without warning the blonde moved her head and began administering the same treatment to Jules's right breast.

"Mmmhmmm...yes...suck my tits, Leah," Jules whispered as she kept her head down so she could watch her lover's efforts. Leah had learned pretty quickly that Jules was much more vocal than she herself was. Leah liked it.

Leah didn't want to leave Jules's left boob out so she slid her finger and thumb up to begin lightly pinching and pulling on the still moist nipple while she continued to suck, nibble and lick the redhead's right one. The blonde thought she could quite literally be content doing this for hours on end, but Jules had other plans. She pulled up and started to move back down Leah's body, taking her bountiful treasures with her much to Leah's disappointment.

Jules lowered herself down on top of Leah. As soon as their breasts pressed tightly together, they shared a knowing smile at the wondrous sensation of breast to breast contact that only two women can truly appreciate. Without a word their heads moved in unison, searching out each other's mouths. Leah breathed in and caught just the slightest trace of the perfume Jules wore as their lips lightly touched. She was amazed all over again at how utterly succulent Jules's lips felt against her own. Leah closed her eyes and surrendered by opening her mouth a little wider and allowing Jules's tongue to softly caress her own.

The kiss lingered and deepened as their passion rapidly escalated. Jules finally pulled away, leaving both women breathless. Jules kissed and licked Leah's neck and continued downward, wiggling her curvy body against Leah's sleek, leanly muscular frame. Jules continued down until she was in the perfect position to give all of her attention to Leah's breasts. Leah let out a soft sigh as Jules started by moving her head and lightly brushing her cheek against the smooth flesh.

Then Jules turned her head and planted a soft kiss on the side of the teardrop shaped mound. Leah trembled as Jules's mouth began to follow the gentle curve and slope of her breast. This was Jules's first real opportunity to spend some quality time exploring Leah's chest up close. The perky B cups were much firmer than the redhead's own much larger breasts. Jules flicked her tongue out at Leah's nipple which elicited a gasp from the blonde. Leah's nipples were also much thicker and longer than Jules's. She took the swollen nub between her lips and began to gently suckle.

Leah brought a hand up to stroke Jules's hair. She inhaled sharply when she felt Jules's teeth graze her aching nipple. Jules sucked a little harder and wiggled her hips to adjust her position slightly. Leah could feel the dildo pressing against her thigh and the anticipation of Jules sliding it inside of her made Leah shiver. Jules kissed her way over to Leah's other nipple and began licking and sucking with just as much enthusiasm. Leah raised her arms over her head and basked in the pleasure of her lover's attention.

The buxom redhead changed tactics by raising herself up on her arms and leaning forward so that her large breasts were just barely making contact with Leah's. Jules rocked gently forward so that her own swollen nipples dragged directly across the blonde's. The sensation was almost electric. Both women let out little moans of delight as Jules rocked back and forth, repeating the nipple to nipple stimulation. As utterly incredible as that felt, Leah was also immediately aware that Jules's position change had moved the strap-on so that its length was lying directly against her swollen labia.

Jules brought her head forward and down for a brief kiss before sitting upright all the way back on her haunches. She shuffled her knees so that she was lined up directly between Leah's legs. She smiled down at Leah and began softly rubbing her hands up and down the tops of Leah's thighs. Leah responded by letting her legs fall wider apart. She was ready for whatever Jules wanted to do to her.

Jules reached behind her and grabbed the small bottle of lube she had cleverly placed on the end of the bed when she had walked around it earlier. She poured a generous amount on the large pink cock and began stroking and rubbing it all around the shaft and head of the dildo. Jules shuffled her knees forward just a little so that she could grasp the fake cock in her hand and rub it directly against Leah's now very wet pussy.

Leah was counting on Jules not to just plunge ahead and stick that thing in her. Her lover didn't disappoint her as Jules began to gently rub the head of it against Leah's labia. Up and down, first one side and then the other. Jules traced the fake cock along her outer lips over and over again and then slid it up the center of Leah's slit until the tip just made contact with her clitoris. Jules kept doing this, slowly rubbing the dildo against Leah's sex for what seemed like an eternity until Leah was squirming. The blonde's apprehension was long gone, her desire building until she couldn't stand it.

"Damn, Jules," Leah moaned. "You're driving me crazy."

"Am I?" Jules asked innocently. She eased forward so that the head of the dildo slowly disappeared between Leah's lips.

"Fuck!" Leah gasped.

"As you wish," Jules smirked and gently pushed another inch into her.

"Yesss," Leah breathed out as she felt her pussy stretch to accommodate the intruder. "Mmmm...fuuuck."

"Tell me." Jules whispered as she slowly withdrew the strap-on until just the head was still inside of Leah. She pushed her hips forward again until it went in even deeper causing Leah to moan even louder. Jules paused as she repeated, "Tell me, Leah."

"It feels..." Leah breathed as Jules slowly pulled out. "It feels really fucking good."

"You like that, baby?' Jules grinned and pumped her hips forward again and leaned into it a little harder until the dildo's entire length slowly sank into Leah's core. Leah let out another groan as the fake cock filled her up, stretching parts of her inner walls that had never been touched. Jules stayed like that with the dildo all the way in for a few moments to let Leah get used to the feeling. She bent her arms so she could lean down to kiss the blonde on the mouth, but with Leah's height, she couldn't quite reach her.

Jules settled for kissing Leah's breasts, first one and then the other. After a few kisses and licks and even a quick suck on each of Leah's nipples, Jules straightened her arms back out and slowly pulled her hips back. The dildo eased out. Leah let out another gasp as Jules pumped her hips forward and pushed it all the way in to the hilt a second time. Leah's pussy was sending out all kinds of crazy mixed signals of both pleasure and pain which were both so intense it was making her dizzy. Leah reached up and grabbed both of her breasts and pinched her nipples.

"You look so fucking sexy," Jules whispered as she again waited a few moments with the fake cock all the way inside of her lover. She smiled lovingly down into Leah's face which was a mask of concentration. After a few moments, Leah smiled back as she felt the uncomfortable tightness inside of her pussy start to relax. She moved her own hips just a little as a test and confirmed that the pleasure impulses were quickly taking over any pain she had felt. She watched Jules's large tits bounce and sway above her with every movement the redhead was making and it was an intoxicating sight.

Just as Leah got used to feeling so full, Jules eased the huge cock back out and then slowly repeated the motion. The dildo went in much easier and Jules watched Leah's face closely. The blonde didn't tense up or grimace, she only bit her lip and closed her eyes at the intensity of the pleasure she was feeling. Jules sensed Leah was ready. She didn't hesitate this time. As soon as the dildo bottomed out, she rolled her hips and pulled it almost all of way back out only to push forward and plunge it smoothly right back in.

Leah gasped and let out a long moan as Jules did it again. She stared up into Jules's eyes. Leah was starting to love the feeling of this huge fucking dildo deep inside of her...but more than that was the fact that this woman she cared so deeply about was in control of making her feel so good. She was just about to reach out her arms and pull Jules down on top of her so she could feel the redhead's body against her own when Jules backed off and pulled the strap-on cock all the way out with a small plopping sound.

"Roll over."

"Do what?" Leah was taken a little off guard by the sudden change.

"Roll over," Jules commanded again.

Leah's eyebrows narrowed as that feeling of trepidation bloomed all over again. She had just gotten used to Jules on top of her, but getting on her hands and knees? She wasn't too sure about that, but wanted to please Jules so she obeyed. She turned over and then felt Jules's hands on her hips and ass as the redhead repositioned her and then scooted her around to face a different direction away from the headboard. She put her head down on the bed with her ass sticking up in the air and anxiously waited.

"You look gorgeous like this," Jules encouraged as she could feel Leah's nervousness. She began to rub Leah's back and then ran her hands up and down the blonde's ass and hips, but was careful to avoid the small area on Leah's side that was covered by a gauze bandage. As Jules took hold of the dildo and put some more lube on it, she leaned over and planted a few kisses on Leah's lower back and the top of her ass. Jules liked the little noise Leah made, so she took the time to crane her neck and run her tongue up and down the blonde's slit a couple of times. Leah pushed her ass back against the unbelievable feeling of Jules's tongue on her pussy and Jules relented. She spent a couple of minutes licking and running her tongue up and down and all over Leah's pussy.

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,078 Followers