The Retrieval... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,079 Followers

Now that Leah was good and wet, Jules was ready to resume. The redhead got back up and behind the blonde. She ended up having to use her knees to push against the inside of Leah's calves to get the taller woman to spread her legs wider. She did it again until Leah had spread wide enough to lower her pussy and allow Jules access to it from this position. Jules rubbed the head of the fake cock up and down along Leah's lips until it slipped between them once again. She gently pushed forward. Leah moaned loudly into the bed as Jules slowly pushed the dildo in, stretching her in new ways and reaching all new places of uncharted territory within her depths. Jules left the dildo all the way in to let Leah grow accustomed to it all over again from this new angle. She again ran her hands all over Leah's firm ass.

Jules slowly pulled out and the dildo unexpectedly fell all the way out. The redhead grabbed it and struggled to find the entrance to Leah's pussy. Once she got it inside, she pushed the dildo all the way in. She was rewarded with another of Leah's moans. She smiled, but that was quickly replaced with a small frown as she pulled out and the fake cock fell out again. Jules awkwardly put it back in and managed to slowly ease it in and out a few times before it happened again. Jules added a little more lube and then adjusted her knees and realized that if she kept her knees closer to Leah and sat straight up while she pumped the cock in and out of the blonde it would stay in.

By staying upright, Jules was finally able to work on getting a rhythm going. She started and stopped her cadence of thrusting a few times as the physical motion was a little unfamiliar. Jules paused to cinch the harness a little tighter and that helped tremendously. She concentrated and after a few tries finally got the hang of exactly how to roll her hips and use her leg muscles to assist with a smooth thrusting motion. Leah kept her head down on the mattress as the intense waves of pleasure and flirtations with pain once again started radiating from within her depths as Jules slowly fucked her from behind.

"Leah," Jules whispered in a husky voice. The redhead's pauses in pushing the dildo all the way and then slowly pulling it almost all of the way out were becoming shorter and shorter. Leah groaned a response. Jules repeated herself. "Leah, honey."

Leah moved her head around on the mattress and craned her neck so that she could look back at Jules. She moaned as Jules entered her fully again. "Uh-huh?"

"Sit up."

"Uhhhh."

"Come on...get up so you can see," Jules whispered a little breathlessly. Leah moved her head but continued to stay down against the mattress with her eyes closed. "I want you to watch me."

Leah moaned again at the feeling of that fake cock filling her pussy, but somehow managed to comply. She struggled up into more of an all-fours position, but on her elbows rather than her hands. She still had her eyes closed and then dipped her head down as Jules thrusted a little harder into her from behind. Leah moaned even louder. Jules stopped thrusting and stayed buried deep in Leah's pussy.

"Come on, baby," Jules encouraged. "Look up."

Leah picked her head up and opened her eyes. A thrill ran through her in the form of a shudder as the reflection of herself down on her elbows and knees with Jules behind her stared back at her from the full-length mirrors on the closet doors. Her pussy somehow got even wetter if that was humanly possible. She couldn't take her eyes away from the image of Jules on her knees fucking her from behind in the mirror.

"You look so beautiful," Jules whispered as she resumed her thrusting. "So fucking sexy."

"Oh, fuck," Leah watched her mouth say in the mirror and then watched her reflection moan loudly as Jules thrusted a little faster and a little harder. Watching herself and the way Jules was working so hard to make her feel good was one of the most erotic, intense things she had ever seen.

"Mmmm, yes," Jules gasped as she increased her efforts. Her large tits were bouncing and jumping as she started to slam her hips into Leah's ass. She had both hands firmly on Leah's lower hips and was using them for leverage. The little nub in the harness was rubbing directly onto Jules's clit and with the increased tempo it was making her feel like she could probably cum if she kept this up. She really wanted Leah to cum with her.

"Does that feel good?"

"Yes," Leah gasped.

"Does it?" Jules demanded to know. "Does it feel good when I fuck your pussy?"

"Yes," Leah managed to gasp a little louder. She had never experienced anything like this before. In the few times that she and Jules had been intimate, the redhead had never demanded a response from her. Jules asking her naughty questions and needing answers only heightened the utter eroticism of it for Leah.

"Tell me," Jules breathed. Sweat was running down the redhead's face, but she didn't slow down. She was getting closer to her own orgasm so she increased her pace a little. She gritted her teeth. "Say it!"

"Yes!" Leah said louder and bit her lip as she felt her orgasm building.

Both women were started to pant.

"Fucking tell me," Jules commanded as she tried to put every ounce of strength and passion she could muster into her thrusts. She didn't think she could hold back much longer. As she rammed the dildo deeply into Leah's pussy over and over again, faster and faster, the raised little nub on the inside of the harness battered her own swollen clit. "Tell me to fuck your pussy, Leah."

"I love it!" Leah finally managed to growl. Being forced so far outside of her comfort zone pushed her over the edge as her orgasm crested. The waves of pleasure began to blossom deep inside of her like an explosion until she couldn't hold it back. "Fuck! Yes...YES...fuck me, Jules. I'm...cumming...OH...fuck me!"

Leah arched her back and Jules kept her hips pushed forward so that the fake cock remained as far inside of the blonde as she could push it. Leah let out another gasped "Fuck me" and then collapsed facedown onto the bed. She said something else, but the rest of her words were incomprehensible and lost to her very loud, drawn out moan.

Jules had followed Leah down to the bed and did her best to keep the dildo buried inside of the blonde. Jules was cumming herself. It wasn't a big one, but still very nice. Leah's legs were shaking and Jules maintained her position of holding herself up on her arms as the blonde rode her orgasm out. When Leah's body finally relaxed and she let out a deep, quivering sigh, Jules relaxed and let herself fall exhausted onto Leah's back which caused the dildo to slip out of the blonde's pussy.

Jules rolled off of her and collapsed on the bed. The two women laid there panting and gasping beside each other for several minutes.

"Why..." Leah finally croaked. Her hand crept over until it intertwined with Jules's hand.

"Why what?" Jules managed to ask while holding Leah's hand. The redhead's large chest continued to heave up and down.

"Holy shit," Leah gasped and lifted her head up to look at Jules's sweaty face, "Why didn't you break that thing out sooner?"

Jules looked up at the ceiling and laughed, a full on completely exhausted but utterly satisfied belly laugh. She rolled onto her side and with a small groan Leah did the same so that they were facing each other. Leah reached up and wiped some sweat off of Jules's forehead and then her fingers delicately danced over to push a stray strand of auburn hair behind Jules's ear.

"So you liked my surprise?" Jules asked with a proud grin.

"Yeah," Leah nodded and held up her thumb and finger so that they were just barely apart. "A little bit."

"Only a little?" Jules scowled and leaned her head forward to playfully bite Leah's fingers.

"Ouch!" Leah moved her hand and brought her face closer to Jules's. "Well, maybe more than a little."

"Maybe?" Jules kissed Leah on the tip of her nose.

"Fine," Leah admitted with her own grin and wrapped her arms around the redhead. "That was fucking amazing, you brat."

"Yeah, it was," Jules nodded. She stared at Leah and the look in her eyes grew a little more serious. "You know...I think you're pretty fucking amazing, too."

"Aw, hell," Leah rolled her eyes. "There she goes gettin' all mushy again."

"Shut up," Jules smiled.

"So..." Leah announced after a few moments of comfortable silence. "Question."

"Ruh roh," Jules mocked.

Leah ignored her. "Why the surprise?"

"What?" Jules scowled defensively. "I thought you liked it?"

"Hell yeah, I liked it," Leah agreed, but wouldn't be sidetracked. "But why now?"

"Jeez, suspicious much?" Jules rolled onto her back and tried to act offended, but then couldn't maintain it. She looked at Leah out of the corner of her eye. "What?"

"Jules."

"Fine," Jules sighed and rolled back over. "I guess I thought it would be good to distract you or whatever...so you wouldn't focus on the hearing and all that."

Leah didn't say anything as she studied the redhead's face. Finally, she leaned over and gave Jules a very soft kiss. "Thank you for being thoughtful. I appreciate it...kinky, but thoughtful none the less."

Jules smiled, but noticed Leah's eyes had moved to look over at the moonlight that was shining through the gap in the blinds. She was starting to zone out and get that distracted, faraway look in her eyes again. Jules reached up and caught Leah by the chin and made the blonde turn her head and look at her.

"Hey...I love you."

Leah smiled and looked away as a slight blush colored her cheeks. She hesitated for just a moment before snuggling in a little closer. She looked back up at Jules with those sparkling blue eyes.

"I love you too."

****

The Congressman finished giving his very brief update to the group and then sat down. The silence that followed spoke volumes. The scowls and looks of disappointment did not go unnoticed by Mr. Smith. He just sat there and kept a polite smile on his face like he didn't have a care in the world. The designated leader of The Council cleared his throat and stood up.

He moved his gaze around the room to his fellow members. "In light of the Congressman's information, we need to come to a decision."

No one spoke. They all knew the leader had more to say, so they waited.

"The Senate Intelligence Committee has a source of information that comprises our asset," the leader summarized. "The asset is extremely valuable. Potentially one of the most valuable we've ever had...but I probably don't need to remind he's also very knowledgeable in terms of our group and its members. The question is - if he is given no other choice and no other option, would he potentially disclose information about our group in exchange for leniency or the promise of freedom?"

"Absolutely not," the Congressman spoke up. "I know it in my bones."

"Thank you, sir," the leader smiled at the oldest member of their group. "But we don't deal in faith within this group, gentlemen. We deal with facts...so what are our options?"

"The solution seems fairly simple to me," another member of the group in military uniform spoke up. "We either eliminate their source of information which in turn eliminates their leverage against our asset...or we eliminate the direct link to the group. Either way, we're protected."

Most of the men sitting around the table nodded their heads in agreement.

"Does anyone disagree?" the leader asked.

The looks on every face indicated they did not.

The leader looked solemnly over at Mr. Smith. He waited until Smith made eye contact and then the leader gave him a firm nod. Their decision had been made. This had been Smith's task to begin with and he failed. Now he would need to attend to it.

With nothing further on the agenda for the day, the early morning meeting of The Council adjourned. The members and their various bodyguards and drivers began exiting the conference room of the large mansion that was located in Potomac, Maryland. Some of the men would linger and small talk for a few more minutes in the foyer, but most of them began making their way to their vehicles. They had a full day of business to attend to either back at their respective corporate offices or in the Nation's capital.

The most senior member of the group deliberately hung back and timed it so that he and Mr. Smith were the only ones left in the room. Smith tried not to show how nervous he immediately felt when he looked up and realized the one on one situation he now found himself in. Mr. Smith cleared his throat.

"Was there something else, sir?"

"Possibly," the Congressman had a thoughtful look on his face as he sat back down at the conference table. He didn't invite Mr. Smith to join him. "Are you going to be able to manage this situation, John?"

"Of course," Mr. Smith smiled with a lot more confidence than he actually felt.

"You don't need to flash me that obnoxiously self-confident smile," the older man chuckled. "I'm more interested in the truth right now."

"Well, sir, the truth is I'll take care of this," Mr. Smith nodded.

"You haven't been able to take care of it up to this point," the Congressman observed bluntly. "The girl's under protection and we have no idea where the asset is. So...what is your plan exactly?"

"Well, I'm not really sure at this point --"

"Do you really think we have time for you not to be sure?"

"Congressman," Smith tried to placate the old man, "I have my associates monitoring --"

"Just make sure that whoever you assign this to doesn't do something completely stupid," the Congressman interrupted bitterly. "You know, like shoot up a Federal building."

"I said I'll take care of it," Smith said with just a little more force in his voice. "Just like I have taken care of everything else I've ever been asked to do."

The Congressman studied him for a moment before finally stating, "I believe you."

"Thank you, sir," Mr. Smith smiled. "I appreciate your confidence in me."

"Are you aware of who sponsored your motion to membership?" The older man suddenly changed the subject. Before Mr. Smith could answer, he continued. "I did...Do you know why?"

Smith was about to answer when the Congressman started speaking again, so he simply held his hand out politely in capitulation.

"Because I believe in you, son...I really do. I honestly think The Council needs your kind of mindset for the future," the old man nodded his head slowly. "Old farts like me won't live forever. None of us will...so we have to think long term. This country needs The Council...and The Council needs men like you."

"Thank you, sir, I --"

"But never lose your focus on that one elemental truth," the Congressman's tone changed. "The Council will exist with or without us."

"I'm not sure I understand what that's supposed to mean, sir."

"Let's just say I have a vested interest in the outcome of this situation," the Congressman leveled those rheumy grey eyes at the younger man. "I recruited Loki. I vouched for you. I'm just as liable for this situation as you are."

"I'll find a way to take care of this, sir." Mr. Smith replied quietly.

"I hope so...because if you don't get creative and find the best possible solution for all parties involved," the Congressman explained and then paused. "Well...let's just say we both really need you to take care of this once and for all."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Oh, come on, John," the Congressman chuckled. "With everything you've done for the group, do I really need to spell this out for you?"

"What?" Smith asked and took a half-step backwards as if he'd been struck. "You can't be serious?"

"I'm afraid I'm being deadly serious," the Congressman looked at him ominously.

"After everything we've done for them?" Smith asked incredulously. "After...I mean...they can't do that."

"Do you really believe that?" The old man asked with a curious look on his face. He stood up and walked to the door. He paused and gave Mr. Smith another long, unreadable look and then left without another word.

****

Leah would have looked stunning if it hadn't been for the haunted look in her eyes.

The tall blonde was wearing a simple blue dress and a white cardigan that Jules had helped her pick out. Jules had also made her sit still long enough to fuss over her hair and make-up. Even though Leah looked really great, it was hard for Jules to see the normally ultra calm, cool and collected woman she loved acting so nervous. Leah couldn't stop pacing as she waited for the escorts. It reminded Jules of a wild animal in a cage.

Leah was an emotional wreck and the silent ride in the armored SUV didn't do a whole lot to improve her mood. She exited the vehicle and allowed herself to be escorted into the Hart Senate building by the protection detail. They stayed with her as she went through the process of clearing security, signing off on a stack of documents and then being officially sworn in. That was as far as the armed men were allowed to go, so Leah ended up sitting all by herself in a small room with nothing to do but stare at the wall. Leah thought how nice it would have been to have Jules holding her hand right now, but Leah had insisted to the redhead that she had to do this alone. Besides, it was a closed hearing and Jules wouldn't have been allowed inside with her anyway.

Finally after another thirty minutes of waiting in that room, Leah found herself sitting behind a long oak table that faced two rows of raised seating. In those seats with all of their attention focused on her were the members of the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence. She tried to listen as the Chairman gave a general overview of the Committee's investigation of allegations involving the events of that night in the Andarab district which is located in the southern part of Baghlan Province, Afghanistan. Leah could clearly hear what the elderly man was saying, but it was hard to concentrate as her mind felt like it was jumbled into a thousand pieces as memories of that night kept swimming in and out of focus.

One of the Senate security guards took his cue and walked over and took a file folder from the Chairman and then presented it to Leah. The Chairman instructed her to look at its contents. She was then asked to verify for the record that the papers inside were in fact the proper documentation and authorization needed to allow her to speak freely about certain aspects of the classified mission and in particular the actions of her Team Leader.

Leah looked the documents over and then nodded.

The Chairmen went on to ask her several more questions to which she confirmed that yes, she and two other men, all three United States citizens, were in fact working as contractors for the Central Intelligence Agency at that time. She also confirmed that the three of them were all assigned to the same independent covert unit under the supervision of Team Leader Travis Rackley. The Chairman then walked her through the timeline leading up to the launch of the mission. Leah kept her responses short and to the point as she answered the man's questions about the peripheral details of the mission.

The Chairman was being very polite and respectful towards Leah which was completely premeditated on his part. His kind tone and overall courtesy was having the exact desired effect on the witness as he had intended. Leah was subconsciously reciprocating by opening up and giving more details in her responses. He gave her an encouraging nod as she was explaining that her unit had been tasked with a classified mission that was being conducted under a cover mission that fell within the parameters of the reintegration project.

For the first time, the other members of the Committee spoke up and asked Leah several questions about reintegration and she had to go on and explain that the project was part of the draw down in U.S. troops in Afghanistan. Simply put the State Department was "hiring" Afghani citizens to fill the all-important roles of leadership and law enforcement throughout the region. She didn't bother to mention that she thought the plan had been utterly useless. How could it have possibly been successful when the people overseeing the project insisted on hiring thugs and terrorists? The bottom line was that the same corrupt Afghanis who had been killing American soldiers for several years were now being offered jobs and getting paid by Uncle Sam...but she wasn't about to try and explain that to a bunch of politicians.

loverofFUN
loverofFUN
1,079 Followers