The Return Ch. 02

Story Info
Love, jealousy and misunderstanding.
4.6k words
4.61
112.9k
46

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muirmadra
muirmadra
544 Followers

Again, my thanks to Techsan for his editing.

A slight side note: To the one critique regarding the geography of Jamaica; been there, seen it, done it. Nuff said!

*

Chapter Two: Sarah

Geoff had set off for the local dance club to meet up with his buddies and, walking in, happened to see Julie with several of her girl friends sitting at a table near the dance floor. Since his friends hadn't shown yet, he walked over and said hi to his sister.

"Geoff! What are you doing here?" she cried. "I usually don't see you coming here."

"Uh...Mike and Ben are meeting me here. I guess there are a couple of girls here they want to meet. I didn't have anythi..." His eyes moved from his sister to her friends only to stop and stare at the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen.

"Geoff? Uh...earth to Geoff! Hello, anybody home?" his sister finally slugged him in the arm.

"Wha...oh, sorry about that. What were you saying?" he sheepishly asked.

By this time, Julie and her friends were giggling. All except the one girl that had taken his breath away.

"Geoff, I'd like you to meet Sarah Cooley. She's new to the area and we were showing her the highlights." Julie gestured to the blue eyed beauty with the long tresses of light red hair. The girl shyly looked up and said hi to Julie's brother.

"Geoff, don't be a jerk...say something! Say hello!"

"Shit...no, I mean...sorry. Hello Sarah. I'm Geoff McKenzie...well, of course I'm Geoff McKenzie, my sister already told you who I was and you're Sarah Cooley. Cooley? That sounds Irish!"

All the girls started laughing and Sarah cried, "Geoff, what is the matter with you? God, sometimes you are such a goof. You're a rambling idiot! I'm so sorry, Sarah. He's not usually this goofy. Sometimes, he can even speak in complete sentences and actually make sense."

Geoff turned a bright red but heard the magical tone of Sarah's voice as she laughed and said it was okay and she was very pleased to meet him.

"Uh...it was nice...to...uh...meet you, Sarah. I hope to...uh...see you again. I'll see you later Julie."

With that he turned and nearly stumbled then quickly strode out of the club, listening as his sister and her friends laughed at his plight. When he turned, he saw all of them but Sarah doubling over from convulsions at his expense. She only stared after him, a smile on her face.

Several days later, Julie approached Geoff as he was working out in the weight room.

"Geoff? Can I talk to you?"

Geoff, still stinging from the embarrassment at the dance club, said, "Make it quick."

"Look Geoff, I'm really sorry about the club. I...I just had never seen you like that before. You've always been the rock that everyone envied. All my girlfriends have always had the hots for you. We shouldn't have laughed at you but we didn't think you would take it so hard. Besides, you were so adorable...all the girls fell in love with you...you were so cute!"

Geoff smirked and said, "Cute? Just what any guy wants to hear...he's cute!"

"Anyway, Geoff...uh...Sarah, you know, she's the one with the long red hair. Well...she likes you and wanted me to find out if you might be interested in taking her out some time."

"Sarah wants to go out with me?"

Julie giggled saying, "I never said she had good taste but, yeah, she'd like to see you again...what do you think? She's a really nice girl...not like my other friends. So, tell me...are you interested?"

"Mayb...," before he could finish his sentence, Julie squealed, "Great! Here's her phone number. I told her you would call her tonight."

"Tonight!?"

"Yeah, that a problem?"

He stared at his sister as she looked up at him with those huge green eyes of hers, looking like those paintings of kittens and puppies with the enormous sad eyes, and knew he was in a losing battle.

Shaking his head he said, "Fine...okay, I'll call her tonight."

Julie clapped her hands and jumped up to kiss her brother on the cheek. "Thank you Geoff, you won't regret it, I swear."

I better not, he thought, watching Julie bounce out of the weight room.

That night he did call Sarah and asked her out the following Friday night. That was the start of many dates and Geoff found himself falling in love with Sarah. Any chance he could get away from the university; he would hot foot back home and spend all his time and energy with her. He discovered Sarah was old fashioned when it came to sex. Oh, she enjoyed making out but made it clear from the beginning of their relationship she would not go all the way, that she would remain a virgin until married. It was difficult for Geoff but he honored her demand. He couldn't complain though, other than full on intercourse, she was more than willing when it came to the other aspects of love making.

After going together for a little over a year, Geoff decided to pop the question. He was going to ask Sarah to marry him. That night, they sat on the bluff overlooking the ocean, the stars like shimmering diamonds drifted on the surface of the waters.

"Sarah."

"Yes Geoff?"

"I...uh...I have something I need to say to you. We've been together now fourteen months, twenty-one days, forty-two minutes and," looking at his watch, "thirty-two seconds."

She giggled and gently kissed him on his cheek.

"I...well, I think it's time to..." She watched as he reached in his jacket and removed a small item.

Her breath caught when she saw the tiny box in his hand.

"Geoff?"

"Sarah...will you marry me, will you be my wife?" He opened the box revealing a princess cut diamond set on a white gold band.

Without hesitation, she flung herself onto Geoff, wrapping her arms around him and her lips pressed tightly against his lips. He held her tightly as she battered him with kisses, tears flowing over her cheeks.

"Ah...Sarah? Does this mean yes?"

She pulled back and laughed wiping the tears from her eyes. "Yes...oh yes, I'll marry you."

They spent the better part of the night together in the guest house of his family home. Naked on the bed, their arms and legs entwined, Geoff softly stroked the smooth skin of her left breast, his thumb gently rubbing the hard nipple.

"Geoff, I want to do it," she whispered.

"What?" he replied, unsure if she meant what he thought she said.

"You know...it! I want you to take me, now. Please?"

"Sarah, are you sure about this? It's been hard but I can wait until we're married."

She reached up and stroked his cheek and ran her fingers through his dark wavy locks. "No, I don't want to wait anymore...I love you and I want you." Her fingers trailed downward over his chest and stomach to grasp his firm penis, wrapping her fingers around the pulsating shaft feeling its heat radiate into her palm.

"Nuh...oh, god, Sarah, I've wanted this for so long." He pushed her onto her back and moved on top of her, his legs between her spread thighs. His arms pushing him up, he stared down losing himself in those deep blue eyes of hers. Her hand still holding his member, she pulled him forward and groaned when she felt the head push against her labia.

Sarah removed her hand wrapping her arms around his waist as he slowly pushed, the hard flesh splitting her lips as he gained entrance. She bit her lips feeling his thickness take her. She knew he would soon reach her maidenhood.

Geoff leaned down and kissed her lips, his tongue sliding between her teeth. As she returned the kiss, he inched forward only to press against an unyielding obstacle. Staring into each other's eyes, they knew what was going to happen next. Geoff pulled back and then slammed forward breaking through that thin wall guarding her virginity.

"Ahhh...," she cried out from the pain as he plunged into her. Once past the barrier, he stopped.

"Sarah," he said, concern in his voice. "Are you alright?"

Her eyes closed, he gazed at her as she bit her lip. Slowly, she opened her eyes and sighed, "I...I'm okay. He kissed her, their tongues dancing as he gently pulled back.

"Ohhh....," she moaned, "Slowly...please."

As tenderly as he could muster, he slid forward and then back. Soon he was building into a steady rhythm, Sarah beginning to meet his gentle thrusts.

"Oh yes, Geoff...that is so nice. God, don't stop!"

As he rocked himself into her, he gazed at her face, her hair like newly spun copper, spread across the pillow, a few strands plastered over her forehead. Her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open moaning as he pushed inward. Dear God, how I love her, he thought.

Soon their coupling became frantic, Sarah panting as he began pummeling against her. She locked her ankles behind his waist, her arms tight around his neck as she took his pounding.

"Yes...yessss!" she cried as she felt herself losing control. Suddenly she thrust against him, holding him tight within her grasp as she screamed. She bit his right chest as she exploded in a powerful orgasm, her nails digging into his flesh.

Geoff watched in amazement as she thrashed about in a tremendous climax. He could feel the muscles of her pussy squeeze his cock. He knew he couldn't hold on much longer before he came and made sure he was ready to pull out before he climaxed. No sooner had those thoughts run through his head, he could feel himself ready to let go. He started to pull out, Sarah screaming, "NO!" He could feel his balls contract and the potent seed begin to erupt and tried once more to pull out. This time, using all his strength, he heaved himself back just as he began ejaculating, the cum shooting out over her pubis and stomach.

"NOooooo," she cried, the sensations of her massive orgasm slowly beginning to subside. She held onto his neck, her legs falling to the side, crying on his shoulder.

Geoff, concerned about Sarah, ran his hand over her hair, lightly kissing her forehead.

"Sarah?"

For some time, she didn't answer as he held her. "Sarah, are you all right?"

Sniffling, she looked up at him and wiped her eyes. "Yes, I'm absolutely wonderful!" Smiling, she pulled him down and kissed him deeply. "Jesus, Geoff...had I only known! We wouldn't have waited so long," she giggled.

Geoff laughed and moved off her, lying by her side. She turned resting her head on his shoulders, a leg draped over his. His arm curled around her shoulders, his fingers lazily drawing small circles on the small of her back. Soon they were fast asleep.

Geoff's and Sarah's parents both expected the announcement, Mr. McKenzie asking only they wait until he graduated from the university. Everything was coming together, Geoff couldn't have been happier. Until...Bobby Armestead.

The Armesteads moved into the mansion on the hill recently causing a flurry of conjecture about their family and fortune. Thaddeus Robert Armestead came from old money; however he gained considerable further wealth from successful trading and investments on Wall Street as well as heavy involvement in the real-estate market. Other than their son, Robert, rarely, did the town ever see the Armesteads.

The first time Geoff ran into Bobby Armestead, he had just come home for Christmas and was at the club with Sarah. After dancing several numbers, they returned to their table and Geoff had to use the bathroom. When he returned, he was surprised to see another man sitting at their table across from Sarah. She was laughing at something he said, as Geoff walked up.

"Geoff, this is Bobby Armestead...you know...they just moved here."

Geoff sat next to Sarah and said hello to the blond haired blue eyed Bobby.

"Nice to meet you, Geoff. Sarah has told me good things about you. I understand you two are engaged to be married."

Geoff could see the predator within those icy blue eyes, those same eyes that only focused on Sarah. Geoff reached over taking her hand, and fingered her engagement ring.

"Yeah, soon as I finish school we're gonna tie the knot." He smiled and leaned in kissing Sarah. From the corner of his eye, he could see Bobby scowl and turn away.

When he drove Sarah home, he voiced his misgivings about Armestead.

"Sarah, I'm just telling you...be careful around that guy, I don't trust him."

She glared at Geoff and said, "You mean you don't trust me!"

Shocked, he replied, "No, not at all...I love you. I just don't like him. You didn't see the way he was watching you, looking at you. I...I just don't trust him. Please, just be careful around him."

He knew Sarah was angry at him. She thought dear old Bobby was very nice and funny and refused to listen to anything further Geoff said about him. Geoff dropped the subject but decided to have his friends keep an eye on Robert Armestead while he was back at school.

Three weeks after he returned to Poly Tech, Geoff got an evening phone call. Hoping it was Sarah he answered only hear his friend, Billy, on the other end.

"Hey Geoff, what's up," said Billy.

"Everything's good...what's wrong?"

"Wrong? Can't a buddy just call and say hi?"

"Come on, Billy, spill it."

"Okay...I wanted to give some heads up. You were right about Bobby Armestead. He's really been putting the moves on Sarah. I talked to Julie last night. Seems Bobby has been dropping by Sarah's house and they've been seen together at the club. Julie's fit to be tied. She said she asked Sarah what the hell she's doing hanging around Armestead. Sarah told her nothing was going on; Bobby was only being nice when he took her dancing. Julie let her have it, telling Sarah everyone is talking about them becoming an item...that the engagement is off."

"They're saying that...?"

"Nah, that was just your sister trying to snap Sarah back into reality."

"What did Sarah say?"

"Julie said Sarah's eyes grew wide, her face lost all its color. She asked your sister if you had heard any of those rumors. I guess Sarah started crying saying she hadn't done anything wrong...she only went dancing the one time. Julie asked about the other times...when he spent time at her home. Sarah said she didn't have the heart to tell him to stop coming by. Seems he does it un-announced. Her parents seem to be quite taken with him."

This wasn't good. Geoff knew that asshole was up to something and now he knew Bobby was trying to steal his girl, his fiancée.

"Thanks Billy. Don't say anything about our talk...I'm coming up for an unscheduled visit for the weekend so don't tell anyone."

"Sure...no problem. See ya."

It was the longest week of his life. Geoff thought the weekend would never arrive but early Friday afternoon, he was driving up the coast heading home.

Sarah cradled the phone listening as Bobby Armestead asked if she would like to go out to the club that night. She enjoyed his company. He was always gracious and funny and was a good dancer but she could hear Julie's voice in the back of her head telling her don't screw up. She loved Geoff more than he realized but she did need to get out once in awhile and Geoff was at school. Julie had recently found her own beau and was spending most of her time with him, neglecting her girl friends. Sometimes, David, her new boyfriend, would accompany them but he always felt like an outsider making the others uncomfortable. Lately, Julie hadn't been around much at all.

"Come on, Sarah, it's just dancing. I promise, nothing else. Geoff has nothing to be jealous of...at least not from me."

"I don't know, Bobby. It somehow seems wrong to be going out without Geoff, particularly without his knowledge."

"Oh...I see, you need his permission before having some fun?" His voice was sarcastic.

"No...Geoff does not own me. And, he would never demand I check in with him if I wanted to go out." "Good, you see...there's no reason not to go dancing with me tonight. Besides, Geoff is stuck in the university while you whither up here. Come on...live a little."

She did want to go out and have a little fun that night. Sarah had been cooped up for the past two weeks with nothing to do other than hope that Julie could break free from her boyfriend. And, she would love to go dancing! She hadn't danced since the holidays when Geoff took her to the club. Geoff! A surge of guilt ran through her as she thought of him.

Bobby's voice broke her thoughts when he smirked, "Well? You going to stay home again?"

"Okay, I'll go. But, I need to be back before midnight. Okay?" She always called Geoff at midnight. She knew it was late, but, that was usually when he was back in his dorm. She frowned thinking how he was going to wear himself out with his classes, his studying and work. She would only talk for no more than ten or fifteen minutes, Geoff always trying to keep her on the line but she was concerned about his getting some rest.

"Sure...I'll get you back long before the witching hour. Pick you up at seven?"

"Alright, seven it is."

"Great! See you then."

Exhausted from the three fast dances, Sarah and Bobby returned to their booth, Bobby ordering another round of drinks.

"Bobby, I've had too many already!" said Sarah, "What time is it?"

"It is nine thirty...we have lots of time left," he replied watching for the waiter. If everything went as planned, he would have her tonight. He knew the bartender and had given him $200 to make sure Sarah's drink was fixed. Nothing elaborate, just a little pick me up to ease some of those pent up inhibitions she always had. He hoped the tiny little pill would do the trick. She really needed to release that sexy side of her he knew was lurking within that gorgeous body.

After finishing their drinks, he took to the dance floor for a soft and sexy jazz number. He held her close, satisfied that the drug seem to be working; she was pushing him away this time. Bobby placed his hand behind her neck gently pressing her head against his shoulders. His other arm was around her waist, his hand dangerously close to those tight ass cheeks hidden within those sexy jeans. As they moved to the sounds of muted saxophones, he ran his fingers caressingly down the back of her neck as he pressed his face against her hair.

"God, Sarah, you smell so wonderful!"

"Mmm...," she murmured, her eyes closed as she rested her head on his shoulders.

Moving to a dark corner of the floor, his hand edged down and his fingers smoothly slid into the back of her jeans and under her panties feeling the warm soft flesh of her ass. He moaned softly into her ear and gently kissed her lobe. Pushing forward, the bulge of his burgeoning crotch mashed against her.

Sarah sighed and pushed back feeling his hard cock against her, against her lower belly. "Geoff," she whimpered, "This is so nice, I've missed you."

Bobby grimaced hearing her fiancé's name. 'Fuck,' he thought, 'she thinks I'm Geoff. Well, why not.'

After the dance, he escorted her back to the booth where another set of drinks waited. Bobby watched in fascination as she finished her drink. 'Now,' he thought.

"Sarah, ready to leave?"

"Mmmm....yesss," she muttered, "Time to...leave."

Helping her up, they left for the parking lot where he eased her into the back seat of his car.

"Are we leaving?" she sighed, her words slurred.

"Yes, Sarah...real soon."

He moved to the other side of the back seat and shut the door. He had made sure the car was hidden in the shadows of the east lot, away from prying eyes. Quickly moving toward her, he leaned in and kissed her ear, his teeth gently raking her lobe. Sarah gasped and turned, her lips meeting his. Together, their tongues dueled as he held her tight against him, his hand exploring his soon to be latest conquest.

"Oh Geoff, it has been way too long...," she cried as Bobby slid his hand inside her blouse and under her bra. She curled into his body as he began to unfasten the buttons to her blouse. Once he peeled the garment aside, he deftly released the front clasp of her bra, the cups falling away. Bobby groaned at the sight of her silken breasts, the nipples hard. Leaning down, he captured the closest bud with his lips. Sarah gasped and, with a hand against the back of his head, held him against her breast. Suckling at her teat, his free hand slid down to unfasten her jeans. Once open, his fingers moved into her pants, feeling the silky material of her panties against the back of his hand. He felt the soft down of her pubic hair as his fingers progressed on their journey to that sweet center.

muirmadra
muirmadra
544 Followers
12