The Return Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god Sarah, you're so wet," he cried as he inserted two of his digits into her. Sarah spread her thighs wide to allow him easier access, her hand still pressing his head against her breast as Bobby resumed licking the tasty treat.

Sarah moaned, "God, don't stop Geoff...please don't stop."

Bobby had managed to push her jeans and panties half way down her thighs and was shoving three of his fingers into her, the wet smacking sounds of her pussy permeating the interior of the car. While he was taking care of her, her fingers wrapped around his hard shaft, stroking his cock. He had accomplished getting his cock free of his pants and moved her hand onto his dick. Once she felt his hard flesh, she began to fondle him, her fingers twisting as she slid her hand up and down.

"Sweet Jesus," Bobby moaned. "Oh Sarah, that is so fucking good!"

As she stroked him, Bobby was able to remove her jeans and intimates. He gently pushed her down onto the seat, removing her hand from his throbbing cock. Moving on top of her, he pushed her thighs apart with his knees and settled down, the head of his prick pushing against her sopping lips.

"What the fuck?" hollered Bobby when the interior lights suddenly lit the backseat.

Sarah blinked several times trying to see and heard Bobby scream. 'Bobby? Why was Bobby on top of her? Where was she? What the hell was going on?' Bewildered that she was naked on the back seat of a car with Robert Armestead between her legs, she started pounding against his chest screaming that he get off her. When she felt the head of his penis between her labia she cried, "You son of a bitch, what the hell do you think you're doing...get off of me before I cry rape!"

She sighed with relief when he abruptly lifted off her only to shriek with horror when her eyes fell on the person who yanked Bobby out of the car.

"Geoff! Oh, my god...Geoff, it's not what you think!"

"Get your clothes on, you fucking slut!" bellowed Geoff staring at her nude form lying on the seat, her legs spread. He had Bobby shoved against the car, Bobby's arms twisted behind him.

Sarah wailed, hearing his angry words and grabbed at her panties and jeans. Once she shimmied into her pants, she returned her bra and blouse back to their previous state and slid off the seat out of the car.

By this time, Geoff had released Bobby. Bobby sneered at him and said, "Too bad you stopped us...I would have made a proper woman of her. I must admit, though...she does taste delicious." As he said this, he licked his fingers and grinned.

Bobby found himself looking up from the pavement, his nose broken. "You cold-cocked me you worthless piece of...uhnng!" Geoff reached down and, grabbing Bobby's hair, yanked him up. Once he had Armestead standing, he backed off and glared.

"Okay, give me your best shot, stud!" Geoff just stood there waiting.

Bobby glared at Geoff, by now both of them surrounded by a large group of people from the club.

"Come on, big man, make your move!" Sarah could see the hatred spewing from Geoff's eyes as he studied his adversary. Arms surrounded Sarah and she turned to see Julie holding her.

Sarah immediately started sobbing onto Julie's shoulder, "Oh, my god, Julie, I'm so sorry. You were so right about him. Geoff will never believe I had no idea what was happening to me."

"Don't worry, Sarah, we'll make him believe you," said Julie watching Geoff and Bobby square off. "Come on...let's get you out of here."

"Wha...what about Geoff?" she wailed.

"Don't worry about Geoff. I feel sorry for Bobby Armestead."

Julie hustled the stricken girl away from the crowd as Bobby screamed and rushed Geoff.

Side-stepping the enraged Bobby, Geoff grabbed the rushing man's wrist and slammed an arm bar against his elbow. Bobby screamed as Geoff, using Bobby's momentum, slammed him through the driver's window of Bobby's car. Geoff hauled Bobby out of the door and swung him around, by now his face matted with bits of glass and blood. Without missing a beat, Geoff's left fist smashed into Bobby's midsection. Gasping for breath, Bobby doubled over, his chin colliding with Geoff's knee. As if shot from a cannon, Bobby flew backward several feet landing hard on the pavement. Geoff stood over the prostrate Bobby, now moaning and spitting teeth.

Geoff shook his head and said, "You come near her again and I'll kill you, understand?"

Bobby moaned as he opened his eyes and looked at Geoff staring down at him.

"Do...you...understand?"

Nodding he gasped, "Ye...yes, I understand."

Satisfied, Geoff turned and pushed his way through the crowd, many patting him on the back.

Later that night, Geoff stood before his father, as Mr. McKenzie sat behind his desk in the study.

"I'm leaving, Dad."

"Leaving?"

"I'm quitting school and getting the hell out of here!"

"And Sarah?"

"She can survive without me...she's proven that tonight."

"Geoff, what happened? What has Robert Armestead done?"

Geoff closed his eyes as tears began to trickle down his cheek. "I found them in the back seat of his car. She was naked and he was about ready to fuck her! She was going to let him take her in the back seat of his fucking car."

"You think he got her drunk maybe...drugs?"

"Maybe, Dad, but I warned her and warned her about him. She wouldn't listen; she would get angry and say I was only being jealous and not to worry. I'm sorry but I have to get out of here."

"And your mother?"

Geoff stared at the floor shaking his head. "Tell her I love her and, when I figure out what to do with my life, I'll come back. But I gotta do this!"

Mr. McKenzie stood and walked around the desk standing before his son. Placing his hand on Geoff's shoulder, he said, "Do what you have to do...but remember your family will always be here for you." He pulled his son to him hugging him before stepping back. His right hand out, Geoff took it. Staring at each other, they shook hands before Geoff turned and left.

Seven years later, both his parents dead and his sister marrying the brother of that asshole, Bobby Armestead, he was finally returning home.

(To be continued...)

12