The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All through their conversation, the nude Carolyn gradually found herself increasingly at ease with her new employer.

"If only I weren't so excited, I could really be enjoying this," she thought. Her previous uneasiness about Mrs. Stevens now seemed almost laughable in the present circumstances. She proved to be a witty conversationalist and a caring host. "What could I have been thinking?" she said to herself, squirming on her vaginal juices.

A relieved Carolyn finally saw the waitress bring to the table a silver tray. On it were Carolyn's clothes, all carefully dried, pressed, and folded, with a small leather folder. "Thank God!" she said, and she didn't care who heard her, either.

The waitress placed the tray directly to the left of Mrs. Stevens. Abigail took the folder and carefully inspected the contents. The waitress remained standing in front of their table. She began to question the waitress about each item, about possible irregularities in their check.

As an increasingly nervous Carolyn sat in her corner, trying to hide herself from the waitress, she suddenly realized that no one had made the slightest move to pass to her the clothes on the tray.

"Oh, dear!" she thought. "What if they aren't mine?" She quickly realized the absurdity of that idea, that she wasn't the only non-dressed woman in the room (actually, she wasn't, but that's another story).

"Ah, excuse me," Carolyn said softly, as she tried to interrupt the discussion over the check.

"In a moment, Carolyn," said Mrs. Stevens absently, going immediately back to her talk with their waitress.

Knowing already how intense Abigail Stevens could become when she was involved with something, Carolyn realized that it was up to her to retrieve her clothes. Otherwise, they might be there all day, and she desperately wanted to get dressed as soon as possible.

Careful to keep her right arm pressed over her tingling breasts and the table cloth wrapped around her waist, Carolyn tried to reach past the front of Mrs. Stevens, but immediately drew her arm back when Mrs. Stevens shot her a very irritated look.

"Sorry," squeaked the nude Carolyn as she sank back onto her very wet seat. "Oohh!" she moaned from the incredible sensations generated by the fresh contact of her vulva on the lubricated leather.

Unconsciously biting her lower lip, she dropped her arms from her breasts and gripped the cloth on the table top in front of her tightly with both hands, her knuckles white. Frantically, she fought against the climax building within her. "No, NO, NO!!" she said deliberately. Carolyn felt close to victory when a gesturing Mrs. Murphy accidentally brushed her very erect left nipple with the back of her hand.

"OOOoooh, noooo!" wailed Carolyn as her entire body convulsed with the full force of her orgasm. Helpless, she fell against a very pleased Mrs. Murphy and clung to her desperately while her body shook and spasmed.

"I think we are going to need some fresh towels here," Abigail dryly told the laughing waitress.

A much chagrined Carolyn Lord, cleaned up from her undetermined accident, looked about expectantly, but didn't see what she was searching for. Her clothes were now waiting in front of her, and she needed a place to change.

"Change here at the table," suggested Abigail. "You don't really want to go to the ladies room like that, do you? Just pretend you're at the beach. I promise not to look. Scout's honor," she said, secretly crossing her fingers.

"It's not that, it's just.... I couldn't.... Oh, hell! Never mind!" Carolyn snapped irritably.

She figured that after what just happened, what difference could changing publicly possibly make now? Even so, Carolyn took precautions. She took the end of the table cloth in her teeth as she saw them do on the beaches in Greece, and slid her hips to the edge of the bench seat, in order to have as much of herself covered as possible when she started getting dressed underneath.

"Damn!" she gasped with eyes wide in surprise as she waited for the sudden throbbing of her crotch to subside. "No more nude sitting!" she vowed to herself. "This is nuts!"

After she recovered sufficiently to get dressed, Carolyn moved her things to the bench beside her. As she struggled with her clothes under the cloth, Carolyn watched her employer sign the check and return the folder, without any payment that she could see, back to the waitress.

"All bills come due at the end of the month," Mrs. Stevens said to the dressing Carolyn's unspoken question. "If you're not on time with the complete payment, you are out in the cold, literally. By that I mean the member is permanently banished from the club."

"My goodness!" Carolyn muttered between clenched teeth. "Is this place so popular that they could afford to do that? I've lived in this area all my life but this is the first time I have even heard of it."

"Popular? Hah! The waiting list is up to three years for most new members. You probably haven't heard of it because the club likes to keep a low profile and its membership discrete. Remember how privacy is part of the rules?"

Carolyn buttoned her blouse, then removed the table cloth from her strong, white teeth.

"Sure, I understand," she said, tucking in her blouse. "But about membership. 'For most', you said. What about the others?"

"The membership committee decides who comes in and when. Someone offering certain special...ah...attributes might be moved to the head of the line, especially if she has one or more sponsors on the committee."

"Is it a question of money?"

"Not always. Quite often, a discounted membership is given to a young g..., person, if they prove to be particularly...worthy."

"So a poor secretary like myself could have a chance for membership?" Mrs. Stevens' eyes assumed a warm glow as she explained, "Carolyn, I could probably get you a membership in a heartbeat. That is, if you really wanted one."

"Oh, my. Such an offer! But I would really have to think about adding to my other commitments right now. I mean, my membership to my own health club is good for another year yet. I thank you for the offer, though. You do understand why I can't accept, don't you?"

"Absolutely. Did I tell you that your other membership could be transferable? Oh, yes! One day, when we don't have to be back at work, I would love to show you around. It would certainly give you a better perspective on what you would be missing. Speaking for myself, my membership here is one of the few things I truly value in this world. That, and your company, of course," Mrs. Stevens said, as she firmly gripped Carolyn's upper left thigh in emphasis.

"Mrs. Stevens, please!" the blushing Carolyn said, lowering her head in embarrassment. "But thank you for saying so, anyway."

The woman was unaware of the hand so high up on her thigh. Mrs. Stevens had been touching her leg so much during their time together, Carolyn didn't really notice any longer. But it was really something else which now had all of Carolyn's attention.

It was Mrs. Stevens' most complimentary remark that threw Carolyn into a mental spin. All that the dazed young woman could think of was Tamiko, and how much the Japanese girl meant to her. She was the only person who had told her something nice like that and had meant it.

Now Carolyn wondered if she had in fact chanced upon another good friend, even if the friend was her new boss. After her last betrayal, she felt that she really needed some true friends, people she could trust, people who would never think of taking advantage of her. Even better if the person was her employer. Look how well Mrs. Stevens had taken care of her so far, like she was her own daughter.

"It would be so wonderful to have someone to work with instead of against for a change," Carolyn thought hopefully as Mrs. Stevens casually put an arm around her waist after they had gotten up to leave.

If only it were true.

Carolyn did not notice Abigail Stevens' air of ownership when she pulled her beautiful new secretary close beside her, as they walked through the dining room. Nor did Carolyn notice the discrete yet knowing wink she gave to certain diners as Mrs. Stevens casually draped her hand over the upper part of Carolyn's right buttock.