The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

Puzzled, she looked down to see her proud breasts now fully revealed in the soft, glowing twilight. She realized with a shock that she was completely topless!

"ACK!" she squawked and quickly covered her exposed breasts with her hands. She tried to duck back down into the car, but she failed to notice that the roof had already started closing once more, until it was too late for her to get away.

The roof finally stopped, pressing lightly against the trapped Carolyn's neck. Through the too narrow slit, Carolyn couldn't pass her head, the only part of her still outside the still speeding limousine. Hanging on to the edge of the moon roof with both hands to relieve the slight pressure as much as she could, the crouching Carolyn was now caught between the closed roof and the back of the roof opening. She realized that she was now topless in front of her friends and there wasn't anything she could do about it. She was helpless!

She tried yelling for help, but gave it up after she swallowed her first bug.

Carolyn started to panic, but stopped. "My friends are here, and they will help me," she thought, and it soothed her greatly.

Someone was shouting at her from below, but all she caught was "...roof jammed...". She used her right hand to show that she understood, then pointed to her exposed breasts. They had to realize she needed covering.

When she felt her dress being removed from her hips, she became very agitated, until she heard the word "Repairs!" shouted from below and was able to relax again. Well, at least they knew that something had happened to her beautiful new dress.

She tried to see what was going on, but she was so close to the glass, and it was so tinted, she couldn't make out a thing that was happening inside. The honking that had so disturbed her earlier had all stopped, and even the football car had pulled away. "Thank God!" she thought. She had never felt so embarrassed, being exposed in public like that. How could she have been so careless?

What she had wanted most to happen, for the driver to simply stop and pry her out of this predicament, she now realized was completely impossible. Not until she got her dress back on, anyway. Why, the driver would be able to see everything, just everything!

The hands returned and Carolyn was grateful for them. It was very tiring to have to hang half-crouching like this from the car's roof. She needed all the support she could get. If only they wouldn't keep sliding into the wrong places. She could feel them move from her waist over her sensitive ribs to her breasts, where her erect nipples would always be accidentally flicked or tweaked somehow. The hands would begin their journey down her front and sides again. She wondered why they thought she would need support for her breasts, and why her poor nipples kept getting in everyone's way.

There were hands traveling up and down her sculptured back, from her shoulders to her hips and buttocks. Other hands ran up and down her inner thighs. Much to her embarrassment, there was even at least one hand holding her by her barely covered crotch, and sometimes more.

The hands moving all over her exposed flesh were not just supporting her, she could sense them massaging her as well. Probably to keep her circulation going, Carolyn guessed.

"What good friends!" Carolyn thought happily, although it was making her feel very tingly and warm all over. "Always thinking of me, even after I was ignoring everyone all evening."

She decided to reward them all this weekend by making everyone a special batch of cookies.

But if only they weren't so enthusiastic! She was feeling strange before, but her tingly body was beginning to strongly overreact to her friends' efforts. Even the hand supporting her by her crotch seemed to be constantly working the hyper-sensitive flesh of her barely covered vulva, although what someone hoped to gain by doing that she had no idea. She didn't have any muscles there, did she?

After a time, she could hardly concentrate, the sensations radiating from her pussy were so strong. Oh, the hand massaging her there did help to quell the strange burning she had been feeling, but after a moment of relief the heat would return stronger than ever. It was the itch that just kept getting worse whenever the spot was scratched. She tried moving her hips as much as she could, to discourage whoever was unintentionally doing this to her, but to no avail. The hands just followed her, clinging tenaciously to her burning, quivering flesh.

She had no idea what was happening to her, why she should be feeling this way now of all times. Her body trembled from the terrible, marvelous pressure building within her. When her panties were removed, the befuddled Carolyn didn't even notice.

The hands were joined by hungry, voracious mouths that seemed intent on sucking the very life out of her, and Carolyn loved it. Carolyn felt lost to the overwhelming sensations, the incredible fires that were now burning out of control within her.

Still trapped by the neck, she could only crouch instinctively when her mind snapped. No longer the supremely rational and in-control individual called Carolyn Lord, she became some mindless creature intent only on her own pleasure. When she started to use her hands to hold the heads nursing on her breasts closer, the 'jammed' moon roof magically opened and the beautiful, defenseless nude body fell to the carpeted floor of the limousine.

The four lesbians immediately devoured their helpless, eager victim.

They divided up the beautiful woman between them, and, when they each had their fill, they shifted as one and started again. Nothing of her was neglected, nothing was missed. Carolyn's burning body was pleasured as it had never been before.

After her fourth joyous climax, what was once the impeccable Miss Carolyn Lord, now naked and bathed in sweat, saliva and vaginal fluids, collapsed unconscious on the gently rocking floor as the limousine pulled into the university theater's parking lot.

*****************************

Carolyn Lord awoke to find herself alone, lying across the wide back seat. She found that she was completely dressed (Thank God!), but for some reason felt very sticky and uncomfortable underneath her heavy dress. "What the hell was I doing?" she wondered aloud.

Over her head, taped to the seat back, was a ticket and a note. It read:

Carolyn, We decided to let you sleep off the champagne. If you should feel up enough to go, we'll be waiting for you at the theater's café until show time. Abby

P.S. I'm very disappointed in you. If you can't drink, you should have said something!

"Oh, my God!" moaned Carolyn. She had done it again! Her boss must think she's a hopeless drunk, or worse. In her note, Mrs. Stevens sounded very angry, much more angry then Carolyn had ever known her to be in the brief time she had been working for her.

Any questions Carolyn may have had, about how she came to be lying on the back seat after being caught topless by that stupid sliding roof, fled her mind before the terrible realization that, by her own foolish actions, she had somehow greatly angered her new employer.

She checked her watch and saw that it was only 10 minutes to curtain. "I can still make it!" she exclaimed.

She jumped up from the seat and, half-way out the door, almost went weak-kneed from her bladder being so full.

"Okay, ladies room first," she said, clenching. It would also give her a chance to try to clean up a little.

She walked swiftly to the theater and entered a vast foyer. It was covered by a plush red carpet, and was lit by large crystal chandeliers hung from the tall ceiling at regular intervals. Billboards of coming attractions lined the left wall, while the right contained the café and some souvenir stalls.

The lights started flashing for the five-minute warning and Carolyn immediately darted into the nearest ladies room. Once inside, the size of the crowd was amazing, and she had to wait, dancing patiently for some time before finally gaining the sanctuary of a stall.

"At last!" she cried thankfully, as she shut and locked the stall door. She set her handbag on a convenient shelf and set about pulling up her voluminous skirt.

"Shit, shit, shit. I knew this big skirt was going to be trouble," she muttered, her hands full of skirt with yards of heavy material still hanging about her. Unhappily, she unfastened her dress and took it off, being careful not to let it drag on the surprisingly clean floor, and hung it up on the hook attached to the door.

She untied her soaked, sticky panties and pulled them off as well. First wiping off the seat with toilet paper, Carolyn sat gratefully down and relieved the pressure from her bursting bladder.

"Ahhh!" she breathed, her face all smiles for a moment. "How do you spell relief?"

When she picked up her soiled panties from the floor, her smile quickly faded. They were ruined for tonight, she knew. Completely soaked through. Remembering with a shudder what this little bit of silk cost, Carolyn wrapped up the panties into as tight a bundle as she could manage. She then reached up for her purse and, after wrapping her folded panties in toilet paper, thrust the tiny bundle clear to the bottom of her purse. Finished, she returned the purse to the shelf.

Now she would have absolutely no protection for the rest of the evening. "Great," she thought, shaking her head. "Just great."

Using toilet paper and some judicious spit, Carolyn quickly cleaned herself off as best she could, then flushed all evidence of her recent accident in the limousine away.

She got into her dress and refastened it without incident. To Carolyn's relief, the broken strap that Tamiko repaired was holding nicely.

She left the stall and waded across the crowded room to the sinks. The room magically cleared as the one- minute warning was flashed. She washed her hands, then fixed her face and hair. Giving her reflection one final glance, Carolyn was ready to go out and enjoy a fine opera.

As she raced to find the correct entrance for her section, Carolyn just hoped that she wouldn't wet herself in the process of enjoying the remainder of the evening!

Following the section numbers along the wall, Carolyn went through the proper entrance for her section. Inside the large theater, Carolyn saw that her section was a third of the way from the orchestra, with her seat being dead center. She could just make out her group sitting in the darkness, with an empty seat waiting for her on the right. It was in fact the only empty seat in the entire theater, as far as she could tell.

"It figures," she muttered, glumly. "So much for sneaking in unnoticed."

The overture had already started, was in fact almost over, and she would have to pass quickly in front of the already seated patrons to get to her seat before the start of the first act. Looking bleakly in the dark, she noticed that the rows all seemed very long indeed.

"Damn."

Carolyn wanted to race down the row, but it was far too narrow for any kind of rapid movement. Plus, she found to her surprise the disgruntled people weren't even getting up to let her pass. How rude! She was forced to squeeze by in front of every one of them in the dim light.

Naturally, in such a narrow space, Carolyn constantly felt the backs of her legs and her buttocks being grazed by knees, shoes, and even the occasional hand, but there was nothing she could do about it. She was making a big enough spectacle of herself as it was by coming in late, without adding to it by making a scene right in front of everyone.

By the time she reached her group of friends seated in the center, her behind was positively burning from all of the touching it had endured from those thoughtless people. She could even tell that the black velvet had managed to embed itself deep between her buttocks, causing the round half-moons to be clearly delineated.

"What a time for a wedgie!" she thought. She had no opportunity to clear it either, not unless she either left the theater or did it right in front of the entire audience.

"Oh, sure. I can do that," she muttered sarcastically.

She now had to pass in front of her entire party to reach her seat. "Shit," she said quietly. "What more could go wrong?"

Carolyn soon found out.

As she stepped in from of Miss Perfect, she heard the woman whisper "Why, hello Miss Lord. Glad you could finally make it!" As if that wasn't bad enough, she felt the woman's hands on her buttocks, helping her to move past.

Passing in front of Beth, Carolyn heard a chirped "Hi, Carolyn." She jumped when she felt her dress quickly pushed in even deeper into her behind by the perky teenager. "Now why did she do that?" Carolyn wondered in amazement.

Carolyn received only an ominous silence from Mrs. Stevens. Her relief at being able to sit away from her angry boss and on Tamiko's right died when the Japanese teenager got up and shifted one seat over.

"Oh, no," Carolyn thought, as she waited for Tamiko to settle in her new seat. Now she would be spending the rest of the evening sitting right next to Mrs. Stevens. At least Tamiko would be on her own right.

Carolyn was surprised to suddenly feel a pair of strong hands on her waist, guiding her to her seat, almost dropping her into it in fact with a fiercely whispered, "Now sit, already!"

"Oh!" she gasped as the bunched-up fabric now pressed tightly against her unprotected vulva.

She tried shifting in her seat to smooth out the velvet but felt a strong grip on her left thigh as her boss pleaded, "Be still, for God's sake! It's starting!"

Carolyn knew she was stuck now, at least until intermission when she could fix everything.

La Boheme unfolded its timeless tale of love and consumption with the usual pomp and majesty. But Carolyn, to her regret, soon had ears for none of it.

The burning Carolyn had felt earlier had returned with a vengeance. The pressure of the cloth between her legs was maddening. Try as she might, it was simply torture for her to sit still for very long.

She kept having to cross her legs every few moments, in a vain attempt to stifle the growing fire. Sliding secretly on the plush theater seat didn't help any either. It just caused the cloth to start rubbing, and she knew with a desperate certainty that the last thing she needed was something to start rubbing down there.

Sweat was running down the side of her face. She was biting her lower lip in her frustration. Her breasts were practically jumping out of her low-cut bodice with her labored breathing. She was sure the back of her skirt was completely soaked with her vaginal fluids.

"God! Please, God!" Carolyn desperately prayed. "Intermission. I need the intermission, now!"

Still, the sweet, wonderful music continued.

People whispered to her but she couldn't hear a thing from the roaring in her ears. She could sense that Tamiko and Mrs. Stevens were watching her occasionally, but she couldn't bear the shame of facing either of them right now. Besides, it was taking all of her concentration to keep from embarrassing herself, from having an orgasm right there in the middle of the audience, in the middle of La Boheme, for God's sake!

She wasn't doing anything, she pleaded with herself. She was just sitting! It wasn't fair! It just wasn't fair at all! By the time the curtain closed and the lights came up for the long-awaited intermission, Carolyn was terrified of moving. She had been finessed to such a peak of repressed excitement that she was positive she would climax immediately if she did anything at all.

People were getting up all around her, stretching and making their way to the exits, yet the sweating, trembling Carolyn remained where she was seated.

"I must fight this! I must!" she thought repeatedly, frantically. Yet, paradoxically, the more she fought against it, the more she wanted it to happen. It always felt so good, so wondrous whenever and whereever it did happen, that she almost couldn't stand it.

She had denied herself for so long all such marvelous sensations, sensations that she never in fact even dreamed could exist in the real world. She always thought that they were only the product of some over- heated playwright, poet, or writer.

Now that they were a fantastic reality, now that they had actually started for her, Miss Carolyn Lord, she couldn't turn them off! It was all she secretly thought about. It was maddening!

Even when such feelings happened against her will, she knew that deep within her very soul she embraced them joyfully, and hated herself for doing so.

Tonight, it was happening again. Once again her traitorous body had unbelievably rebelled against her, as if it had a mind of its own. This time, though, it would be different. This time her mind would finally win.

Carolyn was startled from her thoughts by the belated realization that Tamiko's face was a inch from her own, the girl looking directly into her glazed eyes.

"Y-yes?" Carolyn was finally able to gasp.

"Would you like to come with us for something to eat?"

"Oh, n-no. No, I'm fine, thanks."

Carolyn jumped as both her nipples were sharply tweaked through the thick velvet. She looked in open- mouthed disbelief at the departing Tamiko as the massive climax finally overwhelmed her.

"Uh-uh!" she grunted, her head tilted back over the seat rest, her hands plunged between her legs, holding her pulsating crotch through the velvet as her cringing body spasmed uncontrollably again and again.

When the young male ushers saw the woman acting strangely in the middle of the emptying theater, they were ready to dial 911 for an ambulance. The poor woman was obviously having some sort of medical problem and was in desperate need of assistance.

The young female ushers, being a little more knowledgable in such matters and sighing with envy, just told them that it was only a female thing, and the woman simply needed to be left alone.

When Carolyn was at last able to realize her surroundings, the lights were dimming and the curtain was rising. She had missed the intermission!

She could smell her own sweat and vaginal secretions and it sickened her. She shifted in her seat and realized with horror that she was sitting in a veritable pool of her own, slick fluids. Her dress had to be thoroughly soaked. She looked at Tamiko with pleading in her eyes and a continued tingling in her vagina. "I'm so sorry," she whispered sadly. "So sorry."

"There, there, my precious. It's all right," replied Tamiko comfortingly as she held Carolyn's hand in her own. "There, there."

As she looked at Tamiko, Carolyn felt a hand slide under her bodice and cup her left breast. It must be Mrs. Stevens checking to make sure she was all right, she thought dully. Carolyn stiffened, then relaxed as a thumb began to slide over her erect nipple. She was too dazed to care anymore. Just as long as Tamiko forgave her, that was all that mattered to her befuddled mind.

Tamiko turned Carolyn's head toward the stage. She whispered seductively in her shell-like ear, "Keep watching the show, my precious. Just keep watching the show."

Carolyn felt Tamiko take hold of her right breast, but she continued to look at the stage as she had been told and did nothing. As Tamiko expertly manipulated the diamond-hard nipple, Mrs. Stevens reached under the pliant Carolyn's skirt to uncross her legs and spread them apart. Soon Carolyn felt the familiar sensation of something entering her melting, steaming cunt and she smiled.

For the remainder of the opera, Tamiko and Mrs. Stevens slyly kept the disconcerted Carolyn in a delicious state of high sexual excitement. Her repeated orgasms were spaced far enough apart to allow her just the time necessary for her to recover for the next. There would be no escape for her by passing out this time, they had decided earlier. Carolyn was theirs for the remainder of the night, and they intended to take advantage of every moment of it.

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers