The Return of Carolyn Lord Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers

Carried away by what was going on next to them, Marilyn Perfect and Beth Armstrong were soon engaged in their own familiar, private little games.

By opera's end, the stupefied Carolyn felt drained. She had climaxed so many times her vagina actually hurt. The back of her dress from her waist down and her theater seat were both one massive wet spot. She could barely stand, and it took the assistance of both Tamiko and Mrs. Stevens to walk her swaying body down the row and out of the theater. When the ushers saw Carolyn's condition, several immediately went over to the group and offered their assistance.

"It's okay, folks," Mrs. Stevens assured them. "Just a little too much opera, that's all."

Carolyn slept soundly in a corner of the limousine during the ride back. She was totally unaware that Beth spent the ride kneeling under her skirt, happily manipulating Carolyn's throbbing clitoris between her widely-parted thighs, to ensure Carolyn's dreams were sweet ones.

******************************

It was the next morning, and Carolyn was sitting at her kitchen table feeling very overwhelmed.

She couldn't believe it had actually happened. A little too much champagne, and she had personally destroyed a beautiful evening for everyone.

She dimly realized that, in the middle of a public theater, she had become so keyed up that both Tamiko and Mrs. Stevens had to physically hold her down for at least half of the performance. She wondered if she could ever face her boss again after such a humiliating display.

This morning she awoke to the strangest feelings: extreme thirst, sore muscles (including her pelvis), and a pleasant sensation of complete exhaustion. "What in hell was I doing last night?" she wondered aloud, but the smiling Tamiko, sitting across from her at the table in the nude as usual, did not answer.

Tamiko, darling Tamiko, had made them both breakfast, and Carolyn had discovered she was ravenous. She had never felt so hungry.

Again she felt compelled to ask herself, "What could have happened last night to make me feel like this?"

Carolyn was surprised to find Tamiko suddenly standing beside her chair. She hadn't even noticed her getting up.

Tamiko took Carolyn by the hands and brought her to her feet. Puzzled, she stood in front of her dearest friend as the girl looked deeply into her eyes.

Tamiko leaned up and kissed Carolyn very gently on the mouth. Suffused throughout the past month with strong feelings of warmth and affection for her young friend, Carolyn for the first time hesitantly kissed her back.

Well aware that an important turning point had been reached in their relationship, Tamiko did not press her advantage. But, neither did she break off the kiss. The two stood there in the kitchen, the inexperienced 30-year old and the very experienced 18-year old, quietly nibbling each other's lips.

Carolyn finally broke off the kiss when she found herself pressing tightly against her friend.

"I'm...I'm so sorry," Carolyn whispered, her head down. "I don't know what came over me."

"I do," said Tamiko. She placed her face directly in front of the averted Carolyn's, so that the woman could not help but look at her. "I know exactly what came over you." She put her arms around Carolyn's neck and drew her close, looked deep into her eyes, then covered her mouth with a fierce kiss.

Carolyn, her insides nothing but melted butter, responded instantly. She threw her arms around the neck of the shorter Japanese teenager and kissed her with all of the passion which she had refused herself for so long. Overcome by an avalanche of inexplicable emotion finally released, Carolyn rained kisses and more kisses down on that sweet oriental face.

Finally, she was able to say what she had not been able to face for so long, that she was hopelessly in love with the young Japanese.

"I love you, Tamiko. I love you so much. Please say you'll never leave me, please. Not ever! I'd think I'd die without you."

Tamiko coolly untied Carolyn's sash and pulled the robe from her shoulders. "I think I prefer you like this," Tamiko said quietly.

"Yes, my love, my life. Whatever...whatever you want," Carolyn gasped as she continued to rain kisses on the Japanese girl. "Anything, anything at all..." Carolyn sobbed, rapidly approaching hysterics.

Sensing immediately that things were progressing much too fast for this American, Tamiko bent down and picked up the robe lying at Carolyn's feet. Placing it around her shoulders, Tamiko told her, "Come, dear . Let's go in the living room and relax a bit."

Leading the sobbing woman like a child by the hand, Tamiko took her into the living room and placed her on the couch. She gave her a box of facial tissues, then dashed back into the kitchen to turn everything still cooking on Low. She filled two large snifters to the brim with the Greek brandy Metaxas, then took them out to the other room.

Feeling the fool, Carolyn had meanwhile forced herself to stop crying and was putting on her robe when Tamiko re-entered the room.

Smiling wanly, Carolyn, consumed by a bitter self- hatred, fiercely tied her sash and collapsed helplessly back on the couch.

Tamiko joined her on the couch. Carolyn gladly accepted the offered brandy glass and drank the contents in one angry gulp.

Five minutes of coughing and several tissues later, Carolyn was finally able to get her breath back.

"Phew!"

"You sip brandy, you know."

"Yes, Tamiko, I know."

Carolyn looked at her friend(?), lover(?), who was staring at her with anxious eyes.

"You have the most beautiful eyes, you know? Those eyes hold the secrets of the Orient in them. A person could drown in those black pools of yours. I'm all right now, Tamiko. Really, quite all right."

The waiting girl said nothing as she continued to watch her American toy.

"I had always imagined this scene to be a little different," Carolyn said wryly. "You were supposed to be this nice Greek businessman about five or ten years my senior."

Tamiko, sipping her drink, continued to patiently wait.

"You would be on bended knee, protesting your eternal love and devotion. I, on the other hand, would be cool and proper, only accepting if the diamond ring you flourished was the proper size and if the setting was good enough for a person of your means."

"That's what can happen when you come from a poor background. Your values get a little screwed up."

"Which brings us to... well, us. I love you. I love you with all my soul. I am not a les..., a les..., a lesbian, and have never, to my knowledge, wanted to be one. Don't really like them, to tell you the truth, they seem such an unhappy group. As with most people, they're always seeking something they can never have. Yet, the unmistakable fact is that I love you, which, if that makes me a lesbian, then so be it."

"I hope that this doesn't shock you, the fact that another woman finds you very attractive, very special."

An amused Tamiko gave her head a slight shake.

"I will not die if you should go away some day, although if you do I'll shall miss terribly you for a very long time."

"Well, that's it. That's how I feel. And if you think that was easy," Carolyn said with a faint smile as she took Tamiko's glass, "you're wrong."

She drank the contents carefully, in several sips. "Now, it's your turn."

Tamiko was in an uncharacteristic quandary. When she first met Carolyn Lord, she was possessed by the desire to humble and own this proud bitch of an American. She delighted in the thought of using her vast store of sexual knowledge and natural cunning to humiliate and eventually control this beautiful and accomplished female.

And now the stupid bitch just handed herself over to her on a silver platter! Unbelievable! Only in America could this happen! Tamiko knew that, as sure as the sun would rise in the east tomorrow, that Carolyn would from now on give herself to her, freely and without hesitation, all of that awesome body of hers, and would happily do anything she asked of her. Absolutely anything.

All that meticulous planning, all that wonderful guile- wasted! Tamiko was devastated. Worse, she found herself starting to like the damned woman. Hell, she even admired her a little. After all that had been done to her, Carolyn just licked her wounds and went right back into the fight again, and she never looked back.

What a person in which to find the true samurai spirit! Who would have thought it?

Now this morning, when the woman dares to bare her very soul to someone simply because she thinks she loved them and therefore had absolute faith and trust in them. And she did this wondrous thing to her, Tamiko, her would-be betrayer and conqueror!

Damn!! What a mess. She herself had never had the courage to be that honest with anyone, including herself, about anything in her entire life.

So, she wondered, what do you do with someone like that? Use them quickly and then leave before their strange influences have their insidious effect? Lock them up for their own protection? Or perhaps....

Oh, no, Tamiko thought, not that! Anything but that! But the thought refused to go away and she was forced to face it: perhaps stick around and safeguard them for the rare, precious assets they are, while enjoying some very good sex indeed?

That was the trouble. Another fact that Tamiko was absolutely sure of was that any sex with an enthusiastic Carolyn Lord would be white hot, no question. Tamiko knew all too well the passion which this woman was capable of, and the teenager grew wet at the thought of all that passion directed right at her. Wow!

Tamiko looked deeply into the eyes of her plaything as she slowly and deliberately untied the sash of Carolyn's robe. Not getting any reaction, she pulled opened first one side and then the other of the thin robe.

"I like you like this," Tamiko said quietly.

"Yes, my love," a nervous but eager Carolyn responded.

Tamiko returned to her thoughts. She did not notice Carolyn stand quietly, take off her robe, then carry it back towards the bedroom.

Tamiko knew her parents, but especially her mother, would absolute freak when they found out she had gotten involved with a non-Japanese.

"Oh, my ancient ancestors!" she thought worriedly. "Not so fast! I'm thinking like it's already happened, and it is nothing of the sort."

A completely naked Carolyn returned from the bedroom, after hanging up her robe in the closet. "I will not be needing that any more," she thought, looking at her love still sitting on the couch, wearing a very confused and worried look on her face.

She looked around the apartment, already imagining what it would be like with the two of them living together permanently. "We'll need a bigger place," Carolyn observed quietly.

She went over and sat next to the thinking, nude teenager.

No matter how Tamiko worked it out, to have a Carolyn Lord as her personal sex toy would be fantastic, no question. But, to have a Carolyn Lord as an eager lover, giving freely what so many were able to take only by guile, that would be simply sublime.

Tamiko sensed her long, black hair being parted in back, then felt delicate kisses being planted on the back of her neck.

"See what I mean?" the Japanese dryly asked herself aloud.

"See what, my love?" Carolyn asked as she kissed her way around Tamiko's neck. "Nothing, my precious. Nothing at all. Now, come here," Tamiko commanded, as she reached for her woman.

"No," Carolyn replied, pushing the bemused girl down on the couch, "you come here. It's my turn!"

LCDRJMC
LCDRJMC
176 Followers