The Return of Darren...The Next Day

Story Info
Lady in Beige is out to cement this second relationship.
2.5k words
4.53
6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers

Very nearly 55, I can now retire from my employment as a corporate insurance saleswomen if I wish. Family requirements dictate that I and all other family members work until this age (twenty hours per week minimum at age 45, of at which I took full advantage of) in order to benefit from near unlimited incoming royalties. However, my firm has asked me to stay on a while longer to keep a couple of long time accounts happy, so to speak. My employer doesn't come right out and say it, but I do believe it's my taste for glamorous, sexy business suits coupled with my gorgeous looks. It will be basically only sales visit's from time to time, and an occasionally trip to the office to catch up on any updated information that may be needed upon presentations. I do enjoy it, so it was easy to accept their offer with no time frames involved. Besides, it usually only entails a few minutes of showcasing my incredible legs and maybe answering a question or two. And today, was one of those visits...which includes my second meeting with Darren after getting re-acquainted with him yesterday after a three year drought you might say.

Things have gone so well lately. This new semi-retirement is going to give me so much more time to do what I love most of all. Couple that with my recent new stud Ngobo (you can read about him in my other stories), and now Darren showing up again! Things are looking very well indeed as of late. So, if this second go-around is going to continue and last, I simply must address some minor changes with him, as I won't be in the city as often.

So, without further ado, from the comforts of my vanity, of course, today's attire. I'm going with what I call my 'lady in beige' outfit. I heard the term one day while entering the elevator at work. Actually, the doors had just closed when I heard in a female voice just as the car started to lift, "Who is that lady in beige?" Unfortunately, I didn't get to hear any more of that conversation. Some inappropriate replies crossed my mind, but of course I kept my prim-and-proper mask on in the occupied lift.

I love the satin look and feel, as you are probably well aware, so a collared button-down, short-sleeved, cuffed satin blouse in a very light beige, nearly white, along with my diamond-studded four strand pearl bracelet on my right wrist and a silver banded wristwatch on my right.

A medium shaded beige, almost sand like in color, leather pencil skirt with a matching colored cotton blazer. Both the skirt and blazer have fine black pinstripes just over an inch apart throughout. This high waist skirt is just-above-the-knee in length.

Underneath I have on an c-cup white satin bullet bra and one of my usual 12-strap wide-paneled garter belts, this being of the white satin variety as well. And connected to those twelve straps is a luxurious pair of Cervin 10 denier rh&t stockings in gazelle shade. Well, that's what they call it, but it's a shade of earthy beige nevertheless. And so sheer and slippery on my already soft, smooth and lustrous legs. Slipping my legs over one another while crossing and uncrossing them is so effortless in these fine denier nylon's. And the zipping sound is still very prevalent, although not quite as loud as my vintage 15 denier Albert's, Hanes, Mr B's, just to mention a few, but still quite alluring. I love stockings...I wear them every day. Of course I'll forbore them in extremely hot or cold conditions.

As for my shoes, a new pair of 5" high pumps, in a glossy beige-fade-to-black. The heels are nude, or beige and slowly fade to black toes. I think they coordinate quite well with my suit.

My hairdo is still in yesterday's style...that is, a modified Marilyn Monroe updo. Just a bit of brushing and combing here and there, and a bit of adjustment to my rear swirl bun, followed by a spray of Connie's magic hair hold. I have an appointment with her later this week.

Just a tad of clear lip gloss to my already painted slut face, grab my coffee, business brief and clutch purse, and it's off to what I hope for is a somewhat successful day...

...Before stepping out of my Lexus at the parking garage I shed my driving flats for my original pumps, as I would never be caught wearing nylons in public without high heels. It's simply against the rules. 'Ding' as the elevator welcomes me to the floor of my destination. 'My, here already!' I say to myself as I was busy daydreaming and flaunting my legs on the short walk from the parking garage.

'Swish swish, clickety-click, swish swish, clickety click, swish swish' is what you can hear as I make my way down the near secluded hallway on the 8th floor. Oh, that swishing sound? That's from my leather pencil skirt rubbing against my faux-vintage stockings. Some people might get annoyed by it but I simply don't care, because I love it. It's kind of another signal that I use to further showcase my gorgeous legs.

I open the office suite door and quickly close and lock it behind me...and hear nor see any sign of him, which is highly unusual, until...

"Back here...this place has a private bathroom." (Swish, swish, clickety-clic) I made my way over to the open bathroom in the office rear. "What the hell is that sound? And it's not your shoes." I stepped into the spacious, immaculate clean restroom, letting his eyes gaze what is before him, as he sits on the double-sink vanity sideways naked from the waist down. Leaning against the end wall, he has one pitch black leg, or foot, resting in the closest sink to him, the other hanging off the edge, while stroking his very wet, very black, 10 1/2 inch glistening shaft.

"It's my skirt, it's leather, it tends to make that sound. Do you like it?" as my eyes stayed fixed on his gleaming, pulsing young manhood and my always smooth shaven pussy dripping like a running faucet. I made my way over to him, slapped his hand away, grabbing his throbbing blackness and said, "How dare you start before my arrival!" as I stood at the edge of the vanity.

I looked down, then in the mirror as I pursed my lips and slipped his bell end into my excited mouth, my pussy dripping from another contrast spasm. "Goddamn right I like it you beautiful, filthy whore!" While worshiping his pulsating cockhead with sucks, licks and kisses he surprisingly down played a bit and continued, "Sorry Victoria, it's just that I can't get enough of your slut face and shiny white fuckin hair. It gets me so fuckin hard...Damn Woman!"

Pop..."Oooo Darren, you taste soo good today...(kiss, kiss, slurp)...I'm so happy I still turn you on sugar...(lick, lick, kiss, kiss)...after all these years." Then before he replies I take his beautiful black shaft to the root, tongue tickle his ball sack a second or two, then journey back up to his bell end. Pop. "My, I do believe you're harder than yesterday", as I lather and lick his breathing cockhead with my excited tongue.

"Christ almighty Victoria! Do it again you gorgeous bitch! Ain't leavin' you again...Ahhhhh...I'll find a way!!!" Did I hear him right? Ooooo...and as he had confessed to me yesterday that he no longer had a girlfriend, but a fiance, made my pussy and ass leak that much more. I immediately deepthroated him three times. First with a twist to the left, then a twist to the right, then straight on...pop.

"Dear Lord! How I missed sucking you off baby! Mmmm...soo good!...(lick, lick, kiss, kiss)...and WE WILL find a way sugar...(slurp, slurp, lick)...because I want your beautiful cock and hot cum as often as possible...Mmmm, Yes Baby...(kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss)...Not letting you go this time." Then I watched myself in the mirror deepthroat him a few more times. The pitch blackness of his shaft and the rest of him coupled with my cocksucking face and my amazing shiny white hair started to make my legs teeter in my pumps a bit. Dear Lord, the contrast! I released him from my mouth hold, stood up straight, then grabbed some paper towels to shove in my panties.

"What are you doing? Don't stop now bitch!"

"I don't intend to...I know you won't mind but I'd like to get a bit more comfortable". 'Swish, swish, clickety-click, swish, swish...Zzzzzzzip', as I take a seat on the closed toilet and cross my legs, after I pulled up my pencil skirt to my waist. Don't need any wet spots. He was right behind me, so no waiting time for him to offer me his wet, oh-so-black, granite hard shaft back into my mouth, as he looked down at me, my garter belt and stocking-clad legs staring him in the eyes. Only black men get to see my undergarments or stocking tops. "Mmmm"...pop. "So much better darling.", as I grab his hips for support. This is truly my favorite cocksucking position...face to shaft while being comfy at the same time...and nothing but sheer utter blackness before me. He goes to grab my head, and again I have to slap his hand away. "Not today baby...(slurp, slurp, kiss, kiss)...I have a sales call afterwards...(slurp)...and...I don't want my hairdo out of place", as I start sucking his excited bell...'zip, zip'.

"There you go again Victoria, being all miss prim and proper...Damn, those lips!", he shouts as my outturned CSL's clamp down on his long, black beautiful shaft, then pulling him into my hungry throat, all the while my left hand is playing with his shaved nutsack, with a gushing between my legs just going on and on...zip, zip, zip, zip, zip!...my calf rubbing my thigh relentlessly.

After a few deepthroat journeys...pop. I lusciously lick his addictive bell and say, "We have to discuss things..(kiss, kiss, zip, zip)...but..Oh Dear God Darren!...you're soo hard!...(slurp, slurp).

"Get my niggercock back down that throat you beautiful addicted cumslut whore. We'll talk later. I need to cum!" Hearing that statement made my asshole spittle. I love how he remembers that I adore dirty talk behind closed doors. No more talking the next few minutes, just the sloshing sound of my mouth and throat reaming his young, heavenly, super hard shaft. Deepthroat after deepthroat, my slutty lips smashing against his hairless pelvis on every in-stroke, while tickling his boy-sized black sack with my finger tips.

Pop..."I want to drink your hot load so bad baby." Then I really held onto his hips and said, "Fuck my face sugar!" Non-stop deepthroat reaming, twisting my head every which way possible, wanting him to have the various feelings my throat makes at slightly different angles. God, his pulsing hardness feels so good in my throat...pop. "Oh God, I'm going to cum...steady me baby!"

He puts his hands on my shoulders as I continue to swallow him to the base, over and over and over again, triggering yet another explosion in my already dripping pussy...zip, zip, zip, zip, zip.

"Good timing bitch cause...I can't hold it any longer! Uh-huh...drink my nut whore! Fuck, you're soo fuckin beautiful!"

I looked up at him, with bell in mouth and gave him that sexy smirk when he rocketed that first creamy, congealed rope, filling my mouth as usual. I swallow quickly because I can't wait for the feel of his oh-so-precious niggerjism to slither down my throat and take refuge in my cum hungry belly. Ropes two and three quickly follow, swallowing them as soon as they do, making me squirm in another orgasm...zip, zip, zip, zip, zip.

I squeeze him at the base to stop the flow momentarily to say, "Yes, Baby! Yes!!" Then I put back his oozing cockhead back into my always-niggercum-thirsty, white, slut mouth and released the hold, welcoming more jets of his cheating jism. Swallow, swallow and swallow again, all the time looking up at him, my outturned red lips sealed just under his exploding helmet. Then I looked back down at the gorgeous breathing black shaft before me and deepthroated his spitting monster, lip-sealing tightly at the base, then ever so slowly, withdrawing him while twisting my head a bit, until just his slippery, oozing bell fills my mouth.

I carefully let his still pulsating cock slip from my pursed lips. Then, on purpose of course, I showcased him the latest pool of his tasty sperm for a split second before shoving my mouth over his tool again...and swallowing...and moaning...and jacking him off in my mouth for every last dollup, all the while relishing in what I love to do most of all...entertaining young, hung, black men with my hot mouth.

"God, that was amazing Victoria, as usual", as he taps my tongue. "I love watching you drink my cum."

"No Darren, it's these amazing cum-producing balls of yours. So, since I won't be in the city as often, care to head out to my abode on occasion? I always invited you in the past. I guarantee you'll have a good time sugar...and very private indeed." Trying to coax him, knowing his fiance is away at college. Besides, she won't drink his cum, only let's him flood her pussy.

"I don't know, these suites seem just fine with me. You know, privacy and all?" I knew he needed to keep our relationship on the hush-hush all the time, as do I...to some degree.

"You know I do, but I'd love to show you my house. If your free, say day after tomorrow, hmm? If you don't feel like driving, I use a very discreet limo service for some of my guests and myself on occasion. They will pick you up wherever you choose, but you must be prompt in being on time." (This all being said while giving his black shaft a thorough cleaning).

"Christ Victoria...Sold!!! God, your legs are hotter than ever!"

Zzzzzip, as I stand up, replace the soiled tissues in my panties with a new wad of toilet paper, pull down and smooth out my pencil skirt, and make my way over to the vanity. "Just let me know what time darling and I'll take care of the rest. Oh, and when we are together, evvvverything is on me!" Being a filthy rich white bitch tends to have it's advantages. Looking in the mirror I notice only a bit of his tasty cum coating my lips...smack! And not a hair out of place. I must remember to compliment Connie on her amazing hair lacquer again.

"That's right Victoria, because there is one stipulation that must be fulfilled when I do show up...dousing your slutty looking face at least once...with everything I have!"

"Ooooo, I think I can make an exception baby!"

While swish-swishing, clickety-clicking my way back to the parking garage to head to my sales call, and with such a glorious glow to my face, thinking that went better than expected, I stop to make a quick call on my cell.

"Hi Marsha! Are we still on for shopping?...Marvelous, I should be free within the hour...I'll meet you in the lounge."

Then while I completed my walk, I passed a few people while flaunting myself and thought...'Yes people, I'm Victoria Petersen...Lady In Beige!"

victoriap
victoriap
160 Followers